How to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number ?
In this page you will get Step by step help topics with images to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number from irctc.co.in new website . Now IRCTC printout is just few clicks away and easy.
Steps by Step Instruction to Print Indian Rail Train Ticket from IRCTC Website
Following are steps to print the Indian Railway Online Train ticket print or irctc.co.in train ticket printing.
- Open IRCTC Website
- Log on IRCTC Website
- Open Booked Ticket History Page
- Print IRCTC Train Ticket ( E-Ticket)
Also More: E – Ticket Print Out Not Required
FIND PNR Status
If you want find just PNR Status then enter PNR Number on following box and press Search button.
1) Open IRCTC Website
Open any web browser and enter the URL irctc.co.in or click following link to open IRCTC Booking Website
2) Log on IRCTC Website
Click on the Login button on IRCTC home page. Once you click on the same you will popup to enter user credentials to log on to the IRCTC website like follow.
Enter the details one by one to log on to the system
- User Name : Enter the irctc.co.in registered user name. If not needs to create the same.
- Password: Enter the password of irctc account.
- Captcha : Enter the Captcha as per image instruction.
- Login & Booking with OTP : If you are feeling difficult to enter the Captcha use this option to get the OTP on your registered mobile and authorise.
Once enter all the above details Press “Sign In” button to log on to the system.
Press Page 2 to Continue…