Checking out IRCTC ticket PNR status online is now easier. IRCTC Help is crafted to ensure the convenience of checking your train ticket’s status.You don’t have to be surprised on the day of departing while traveling via a train. Check you’re booking status to get accurate details about the confirmation just by using your PNR number. E Ticket PNR status can be checked easily by following the steps mentioned above. Now, no more surprises as you can check your train status online.
How to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number ?
In this page you will get Step by step help topics with images to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number from irctc.co.in new website . Now IRCTC printout is just few clicks away and easy.
Steps by Step Instruction to Print Indian Rail Train Ticket from IRCTC Website
Following are steps to print the Indian Railway Online Train ticket print or irctc.co.in train ticket printing.
- Open IRCTC Website
- Log on IRCTC Website
- Open Booked Ticket History Page
- Print IRCTC Train Ticket ( E-Ticket)
Also More: E – Ticket Print Out Not Required
Find IRCTC Ticket PNR Status
If you want find just PNR Status then enter PNR Number on following box and press Search button.
1) Open IRCTC Website
Open any web browser and enter the URL irctc.co.in or click following link to open IRCTC Booking Website
2) Log on IRCTC Website
Click on the Login button on IRCTC home page. Once you click on the same you will popup to enter user credentials to log on to the IRCTC website like follow.
Enter the details one by one to log on to the system
- User Name : Enter the irctc.co.in registered user name. If not needs to create the same.
- Password: Enter the password of irctc account.
- Captcha : Enter the Captcha as per image instruction.
- Login & Booking with OTP : If you are feeling difficult to enter the Captcha use this option to get the OTP on your registered mobile and authorise.
Once enter all the above details Press “Sign In” button to log on to the system.
3) Open Booked Ticket History Page
Once you log on to the irctc website needs to open the “Booked Ticket History” page as mentioned on below image.
- Place the mouse pointer / cursor near “My Account“
- Place the mouse pointer / cursor near “My Transactions”
- Click on “Booked Ticket History” to open the IRCTC booked ticket history page.
Once open the “Booked Ticket History , it will look like follows
On the IRCTC Booked ticket history page you can easily identify the train tickets using PNR Number.
4) Print IRCTC Train Ticket ( E-Ticket)
For the printing the Train Ticket you have to first identify the appropriate the ticket from the list using PNR or by date. Once you identify the same click on to the same. Once you click you will get following set of options from there you can able to print the train ticket.
So printing the ticket all you have to do is press ” Print E-Ticket” button and choose respective printer to print the ticket directly from irctc website.