Indian Railways Train Ticket Lost
I know the majority of the face the situation like You have lost the Indian Railways Train Ticket and keep on thinking what to do next. This is for you all, we will tell you how to handle the situation when you have lost the IRCTC Online Ticket or Indian Rail direct ticket.
There are mainly two types of rail ticket available for Indian Railways
- ✅ Online Reservation
- ✅ Direct Booking from nearest Railway Station
What to do next when you have loss the IRCTC Online Ticket?
There are mainly 2 types Online Tickets available
- In this situation don’t worry they’re not many issues to get the duplicate one. All you have to do that log on to your IRCTC Ticket Booking website with your IRCTC Login User ID and Password. Then go to booked history, there you will get a complete history of the booked ticket. From this session, you can download or print the same. Please note now there is not required the E-Ticket Print out too. For more information please visit our detailed feature about the same IRCTC Travel Without Print Out of E-Ticket.
- Lost / Misplaced:- No refund is permissible against lost/misplaced tickets. Loss of tickets is reported to railways immediately to prevent fraudulent use of lost tickets. However, a duplicate ticket can be issued only in case of lost/torn/mutilated, confirmed or RAC tickets and the passenger can travel on the accommodation reserved for him as per extant Railway rules.
How to get a new Ticket when you have loss the Indian Railways Direct Booking Ticket from nearest Railway Station ?
No refund is permissible against lost/misplaced tickets. However, the passenger will be allowed to travel on the reservation already made on confirmed one or RAC. If the loss of confirmed/RAC ticket is reported before the preparation of the reservation chart, duplicate ticket will be issued on the collection of the clerkage charge per passenger. If the loss of confirmed/RAC ticket is reported after the preparation of the reservation chart, the duplicate ticket will be issued on the collection of the 50% of the fare. No duplicate ticket will be issued after the preparation of reservation chart in case of RAC ticket. Loss of tickets is reported to railways immediately to prevent fraudulent refunds on lost tickets.
- ✅ No duplicate ticket against lost RAC ticket is permitted after the chart preparation.
- ✅ No duplicate ticket is issued against Wait List lost/torn/mutilated tickets.
You have to Contact nearest PRS supervisor to get a duplicate ticket. Have to give some proof that this ticket is yours. He will ask you some query and you have to respond to them by giving the correct answer. Once the procedure completed you will get your ticket.