Railway Recruitment 2019 : Indian Railway Jobs Latest News
In this post we will provide you combined list of all Railway job openings 2019. Book Mark and Keep on visit this post to make dream come true.
Here you will get all latest RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) , RRC (Railway Recruitment Cells), RPF (Railway Protection Force) notifications.
Updated : 19.07.2019
Largest Recruitment Drive for the Para-Medical Staff by Indian Railways
The Test will be held in 345 Test Centres in 107 towns/cities across the country
Posted On: 18 JUL 2019 12:36PM by PIB Delhi
Indian Railways will conduct the largest recruitment drive for the Para-Medical categories. The Computer Based Test (CBT) for recruitment to 1923 posts of Para-Medical categories will commence from 19.07.2019. The test will be conducted over three days from 19.07.2019 to 21.07.2019 and on each day there will be three shifts. In this recruitment drive, more than 4.39 lakh candidates will be taking the test which will be held in 345 test Centres in 107 towns/cities across the country.
This is first recruitment by Indian Railways in which reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will be available to eligible candidates. Against 10 per cent of the total vacancies earmarked for EWS candidates, 4654 EWS candidates will be appearing in the Tests.
The Computer Based Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 30 minutes extra for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs). The tests will comprise questions from Professional Stream, General Awareness, General Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Science. There will be multiple choice objective questions.
The questions of the test will be available in 15 different languages, including English and Hindi. The candidates can view the question in English and the language the candidate has opted as the medium of test.
The largest number of candidates applied for this recruitment is from Uttar Pradesh (64,596) followed by Rajasthan (62,772), Maharashtra (38,097), Kerala (35,496).
The noticeable feature of this recruitment is that female candidates out number male candidates, the female candidates constitute 62 per cent of the total candidates. Besides, there are also 28 number of Transgender (TG) candidates in the fray.
The selected candidates will be appointed, inter alia, to the post of Staff Nurse, Dietician, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, Optometrist, and Radiographer. More than 50 % candidates will be appearing for the post of Staff Nurse.
RECRUITMENT OF RPF AND RPSF CONSTABLES RESULTS ANNOUNCED
Ministry of Railways, Government Of India had issued notification for recruitment of constables in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) by Employment Notification No. Constables/RPF-01/2019 on 19-25 May’2018 for 1731 vacancies (Male-804 and Female-927) in Group-A constituting Southern Railway, South Western Railway and South Central Railway.
On clearing Computer Based Test (CBT), a total of 17310 candidates (Male 8040 and Female 9270) appeared for physical efficiency, physical measurement test and document verification, which was held at ICF/RPF parade grounds, Ayanavaram from 08.04.2019 to 26.04.2019.
Based on the merit list, 1730 candidates (Male-803 and Female-927) have been selected for the post of constables in Group-A (Southern Railway, South Western Railway and South Central Railway) and the results have been uploaded in www.indianrailways.gov.in. These selected candidates on successful completion of medical examination and police verification will be appointed as Constables in Railway Protection Force.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of http//www.indianrailways.gov.in for the results.
RPF EXAM RESULTS ANNOUNCED
Central Recruitment Committee (CRC)/Sub-Inspector announces the result of Computer Based Test (CBT) for recruitment of SIs in RPF/RPSF.
East Coast Railway announced that Central Recruitment Committee/Sub-Inspector announced today the result of Computer Based Test (CBT) for recruitment of SIs in RPF/RPSF. The list of candidates shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test has been uploaded on the official website of Indian Railways ( www.indianrailways.gov.in).
The CRC has said that the result for Group A, B, C and D of Zonal Railways was released today online. The CBT result for Group E and F of Zonal Railways had already been announced and the Physical Efficiency Test for candidates of Group F is being conducted today at Gorakhpur. Similarly, Physical Efficiency Test for candidates of Group E is scheduled on 01.03.2019 at New Jalpaiguri. The CRC has further said that schedule of the Physical Efficiency Test for other Groups has been finalized as under;
- Group A – Southern Railway (SR), South Central Railway (SCR) and South Western Railway (SWR) – 19th and 20th March, 2019 at Chennai.
- Group B – Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), West Central Railway (WCR) and South East Central Railway (SECR) – 23rd to 25th March, 2019 at Bhusawal
- Group C – Eastern Railway (ER), East Central Railway (ECR), East Coast Railway (ECoR) and South Eastern Railway (SER) – 23rdto 25th March, 2019 at Asansol
- Group D – Northern Railway (NR), North Central Railway (NCR), North Western Railway (NWR) and North Eastern Railway (NER) – 23rd to 25th March, 2019 at Kapurthala
The e-call letter for Physical Efficiency Test will be downloaded by the candidates by logging at the official website.
The CRC has invited online applications to fill up vacancies of 1120 (819 Male and 301 Female) SI in RPF/RPSF in June, 2018 vide Employment Notification SI/RPF – 02/2018.Total 14, 25,755 (Fourteen lakhs twenty five thousand and seven hundred fifty five) have submitted applications for the Post of SI in RPF/RPSF.The online test (CBT) was conducted in month of January, 2019 for above Groups at more than 400 venues across the Nation.After the test, the answer sheet of all the candidates was uploaded on the official website for them to see their scores and raise any objection answer keys. About 9000 objections were received online.The objections were resolved and all the answer sheets were re-evaluated to the benefit of the candidates.Thereafter, the scores were normalized for the different sessions of online test as per the difficulty level of question paper in each and every session of CBT.Based on the normalized scores, the candidates for Physical Efficiency Test have been shortlisted.The CRC has informed that the panel for the appointment will be finalized by 31st March, 2019.
MISINFORMATION BEING SPREAD ABOUT LEVEL-1 RESULTS OF RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
RRB RESULT 2019 GROUP D – LIVE
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) results for 2019 is going to be announced soon and now you can check the same using following link. Check your Railway job result now.
“The results of Group D examinations are likely to be available on all the websites on Sunday after 11 pm,” said RRB official Angaraj Mohan. A total of 62,907 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment exam
” The results of Group D examinations are likely to be available on all the websites on Sunday after 11 pm, ” said RRB official Angaraj Mohan.
How to check RRB Railway group D result 2018 – 2019
Please follow below steps to check the result direct from mobile
- Open any browser you use on your mobile phone / Desktop
- Visit the regional website of yours
- “RRB Group D result – Direct link” provided on this page
- Log-in using your credentials
- Once you enter these details Result will show
All the Best !! Don’t forget to download the document for future reference.
13487 JOB POSTS IN VARIOUS CATEGORIES BY RAILWAY
Posts of Junior Engineers (JE) , Junior Engineers (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
Ministry of Railways has announced recruitment for 13487 posts of Junior Engineers (JE) , Junior Engineers (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).
- Scale of the posts is Rs.35,400 – 112400/- (Level 6) as per 7th CPC.
- Last date for application for this 2 stage recruitment (1st Stage – CBT, 2ND Stage – Document Verification is 31.01.2019.
- Qualification : The qualifications to apply for Junior Engineers posts are three years Diploma in specified Disciplines or combination of various streams of the basic Engineering disciplines from a recognised Institution. For Depot Store Superintendent, three years Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute. Degree in Engineering disciplines will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering. For Junior Engineer (IT), PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/B.Tech (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognised University/Institute is required qualifications for application. For Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks from a recognised University/Institute is required qualification for application. The medical standards for various posts are A3, B1, B2, C1. Age criteria is 18-33 years (as on 01.01.2019)
INDIAN RAILWAY CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT
- Date of Opening of Online registration : 01 January, 2019 (10:00 hrs)
- On-Line Application Form Registration Last Date : 30 January, 2019 (23:59 hrs).
- Online Payment Last Date : 01 February, 2019 (23.59hrs)
- Last Date of Offline Payment : (SBI Bank Challan , Post Office Challan ) : 02 February, 2019 (23.59hrs) (for candidates who register themselves till 23.59hrs of 30.01.2019)
Other details are attached:- IR Link for Constable (Ancillary) Recruitment 2018
For getting all the Job details by Indian Railway , please go through the following link: – Indian Railway Jobs
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT REGIONAL WEBSITES LIST
Following are the list of regional websites of Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB )
- RRB Guwahati (www.rrbguwahati.gov.im)
- RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in)
- Kolkata (www.rrbkolkata.gov.in)
- Malda (www.rrbmalda.gov.in)
- Mumbai (www.rrbmumbai.gov.in)
- Muzaffarpur (www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in)
- Patna (www.rrbpatna.gov.in)
- Ranchi (www.rrbranchi.gov.in)
- Secunderabad (www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- Ahmedabad (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in)
- Ajmer (www.rrbajmer.gov.in)
- Allahabad (www.rrbald.gov.in)
- Bangalore (www.rrbbnc.gov.in)
- Bhopal (www.rrbbpl.nic.in)
- Bhubaneshwar (www.rrbbbs.gov.in)
- Bilaspur (www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in)
- Chandigarh (www.rrbcdg.gov.in)
- Chennai (www.rrbchennai.gov.in)
- Gorakhpur (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- Siliguri (www.rrbsiliguri.org)
- Thiruvananthapuram (www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in)