Restaurant on Wheels by Railway
The Asansol Division of the Indian Railways launched its’ first ‘Restaurant on Wheels’ on 26.02.2020 for railway passengers and citizens of the city. The Restaurant on Wheels was launched near the Asansol railway station.
The Railways has named the restaurant as ‘Chai Chun Tea cafe’. The railway ministry on Wednesday shared the images of the signature restaurants. Two over-aged MEMU coaches have been converted into signature restaurants. This is likely to generate Rs 50 lakh of non-fare revenue during next 5 years.
List of Station facility provided by Indian Railway
- Buggy Services at Railway Stations in India
- Shopping Facility at Railway Stations
- Parcel Packing and Door to Door Pick Up Facility at Railway Stations
- Plastic Bottle recycling Machines at Railway Stations
- Waiting Rooms in Railway Stations
- Breast Feeding Cabins in Railway Stations
- Health Kiosk at Railway Stations
- Public Fridge at Railway Stations
- IRCTC Restaurant at Railway Stations
- Squat Machine at Railway Stations
- Travelling Kit at Railway Stations
- Cycle at Metro Stations For Rent