Railway Saloon / Charter Details
Railway Saloons or Charter Trains are Home on Wheels, travel in Exclusive Railway Saloon relive the era of the Raj, details of Railway Saloon including it’s main features, enquiry Form, Contact details are here.
- Railway Saloon / Charter Main Features
- Utilisation of Saloon Car for tourism purpose in Indian Railways
- Railway Saloon Enquiry Form
- Contact Details
Railway Saloon / Charter Main Features
- Window Trailing
- Enjoy the countryside through the trailing window of saloons. Unwind as you experience the nature’s canvas unfold.
- Every Saloon has a kitchenette for cooking fresh food while on travel. kitchenette is fully equipped with required utensils, hot water sink, refrigerator, RO purified water etc. IRCTC will provide cook and cooking materials if required at additional cost.
- Additional Accommodation
- In addition to the bed rooms, every saloon has 4 to 6 extra berths/beds for accommodating more people. One AC Attendant and one general attendant will be provided for ensuring your comfortable journey. Saloon can be attached from all major stations in most Mail/Express trains subject to technical feasibility. you can hire these saloons through IRCTC on Charter. Please feel free to contact us in the below address for booking exclusive journey or for any further information
- A Unique Opportunity
- Indian Railways in association with IRCTC offers exclusive travel experience in majestic Saloon Cars to destinations of choice. Saloon provide the comforts of a home with a spacious living room, two bedrooms with bath and a well equipped kitchen. A Saloon journey experience is an ideal choice for those seeking privacy and exclusivity with their family and loved ones. Saloon provide complete privacy to the newly weds. Saloons are also an ideal choice for hosting meetings, while on the move.
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms in each saloon. One twin bedroom with the comfort like a hotel and another with two beds as in AC 1 coupe. both the bed rooms have attached bathrooms with hot/cold water, shower, water closet etc. the rooms are equipped with luggage racks, cupboards, writing table with chair and dressing table.
- Living Cum Dining Room
- Spacious air-conditioned living-cum-dining room with comfortable sofas, multi-channel television, dining table with chairs for you to relax and for a comfortable dining.
Utilisation of Saloon Car for tourism purpose in Indian Railways
Railway Saloon Enquiry Form
Railway Saloon Enquiry Form are following:-
You will get the contact details from here :- Railway Saloon Contact Details