Railway News : Daily Updates
Here we are giving a highlights of all the day to day news of Indian Railway. So readers can go through all the daily Railway News without spending much time.
- Special Trains List 2020
- Cancelled/Partially Cancelled Today’s Trains Details
- Rescheduled/Diverted Trains Today’s Details
- Tomorrow’s Train Cancelled Trains
- Mumbai Local Train Time Table
Today’s News Highlights
Railway News : Updated : 21.03.2020
Covid 19 : Railway Arrangements
Following are the arrangements by Indian Railway due to Covid 19.
- Closure of all Rail Museums
- Mumbai : Suburban Train Cancellation by WR & CR
- Janata Curfew : Railway Arrangements
- Refund Rule Relaxed By Railway
- Catering Units : Action by IRCTC
- Special Trains
- Concessional Booking of Railway Tickets Suspended to Discourage Crowd in Trains
- WR Suspended AC EMU Trains
- Dormitories Closed By Railway
- Platform Ticket Increased as Preventive Measure
- Actions Taken by Railway to Prevent Coronavirus
- Helpline Numbers by Railway
- Cancellation/Partial Cancellation of Trains Details
Railway News : Updated : 03.01.2020
- Integrated Helpline Number Of Indian Railway Announced
Railway News : Updated : 01.01.2020
- Revision of Train Passenger Fares 2020 :- Ministry of Railways revises the basic passenger fare as per revised passenger fare table published by Indian Railway Conference Association (IRCA), effective from January 1, 2020.
No doubt that Railway is a fast developing public sector in India. Every day Indian Railway is growing. Now a day’s New Technology, New methods, new extra added services etc become a part of Railways. There are 16 Railway Zones and 8 operational Metro systems in India. Railway zones are, Northern Railway, North Eastern Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway, Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway, South Central Railway, Southern Railway, Central Railway, Western Railway, South Western Railway, North Western Railway, West Central Railway, North Central Railway, South East Central Railway, East Coast Railway, East Central Railway. Konkan Railway is also a part of this. The Metro Rails are Kolkata Metro in Kolkata, Chennai MRTS in Chennai, Delhi Metro in Delhi NCR, Namma Metro in Bangalore, Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon in Gurgaon, Mumbai Metro in Mumbai, Jaipur Metro in Jaipur and Chennai Metro in Chennai. So Every day major and minor changes and development happened in each and every Metro and Railway Zones.
These 16 Railway Zones have 68 divisions also. The divisions are Delhi, Ambala, Firozpur,Lucknow NR, Moradabad, Izzatnagar, Lucknow NER,Varanasi, Alipurduar, Katihar, Rangiya, Lumding, Tinsukia, Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol, Malda, Adra, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Guntakal , Guntur, Nanded, Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, Palakkad, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Solapur, Nagpur, Mumbai WR, Ratlam, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Hubballi, Bengaluru, Mysuru, Jaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota, llahabad, Agra, Jhansi , Bilaspur, Raipur, Nagpur SEC, Khurda Road, Sambalpur, Waltair, Danapur, Dhanbad, Mughalsarai, Samastipur and Sonpur.