Railway News : Daily Updates
Here we are giving a highlights of all the day to day news of Indian Railway. So readers can go through all the daily Railway News without spending much time.
- Special Trains List 2019
- Cancelled/Partially Cancelled Today’s Trains Details
- Rescheduled/Diverted Trains Today’s Details
- Tomorrow’s Train Cancelled Trains
Today’s News Highlights
Railway News : Updated : 10.07.2019
Railway News : Updated : 05.07.2019
Railway News : Updated : 01.07.2019
- Central Railway announced that a goods train derailed in Ghat section on Karjat-Lonavala section. Mumbai-Pune train services are affected. Further details will be updated. Karjat-Lonavala : Goods Train Derailment : 01.07.2019 : Train Updates
- Indian Railway announced new train time table
Railway News : Updated : 28.03.2019
- An Executive Lounge is started at Ahmedabad Railway Station on 27th March, 2019 with a view to provide comfort and convenience to the passengers.
- Views of the Bhavnagar Railway Museum in Gujarat. This newly set up Museum is created by collecting rolling stock and Railway artifacts from various parts of Bhavnagar Division. Opened for public viewing with effect from 11th March 2019.
Railway News : Updated : 17.03.2019
- East Coast Railway announced that Inter Railway Time Table Co-ordination (IRTTC) Conference-2019 is being organised from 25th to 27th February, 2019 at Puri. Chief Passenger Transportation Managers (CPTMs) from different Zonal Railways all over the country are participating in this conference. The objective of this conference is to discuss various problems of train movements and short them out for better train operations all over the country. The Conference was inaugurated by Shri Girish Pillai, Member Traffic, Railway Board.
- Western Railway is implementing a QR code based identification card for porters.
- Season Tickets to be issued up to 160 Kms between Selected pair of stations on South Central Railway
Railway News : Updated : 17.12.2018
- Railway cancelled many trains due to Cyclone Phethai. Cyclone Phethai : Train Updates
Railway News : Updated : 16.12.2018
- 490+ Trains Cancelled Today. Visit our Cancelled trains page for updates
- Mumbai Local Trains Sunday Jumbo Block and Mega Block Details for December 16 – 2018 Announced
- More Special Trains Announced to clear the extra rush of passengers during Christmas and New Year season visit our Special Trains page for details
Railway News : Updated : 02.11.2018
No doubt that Railway is a fast developing public sector in India. Every day Indian Railway is growing. Now a day’s New Technology, New methods, new extra added services etc become a part of Railways. There are 16 Railway Zones and 8 operational Metro systems in India. Railway zones are, Northern Railway, North Eastern Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway, Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway, South Central Railway, Southern Railway, Central Railway, Western Railway, South Western Railway, North Western Railway, West Central Railway, North Central Railway, South East Central Railway, East Coast Railway, East Central Railway. Konkan Railway is also a part of this. The Metro Rails are Kolkata Metro in Kolkata, Chennai MRTS in Chennai, Delhi Metro in Delhi NCR, Namma Metro in Bangalore, Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon in Gurgaon, Mumbai Metro in Mumbai, Jaipur Metro in Jaipur and Chennai Metro in Chennai. So Every day major and minor changes and development happened in each and every Metro and Railway Zones.
These 16 Railway Zones have 68 divisions also. The divisions are Delhi, Ambala, Firozpur,Lucknow NR, Moradabad, Izzatnagar, Lucknow NER,Varanasi, Alipurduar, Katihar, Rangiya, Lumding, Tinsukia, Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol, Malda, Adra, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Guntakal , Guntur, Nanded, Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, Palakkad, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Solapur, Nagpur, Mumbai WR, Ratlam, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Hubballi, Bengaluru, Mysuru, Jaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota, llahabad, Agra, Jhansi , Bilaspur, Raipur, Nagpur SEC, Khurda Road, Sambalpur, Waltair, Danapur, Dhanbad, Mughalsarai, Samastipur and Sonpur.