Railway News : Daily Updates
Here we are giving a highlights of all the day to day news of Indian Railway. So readers can go through all the daily Railway News without spending much time.
- Special Trains List 2020
- Cancelled/Partially Cancelled Today’s Trains Details
- Rescheduled/Diverted Trains Today’s Details
- Tomorrow’s Train Cancelled Trains
- Mumbai Local Train Time Table
Today’s News Highlights
Railway News : Updated : 21.05.2020
✅ Guidelines and List for Train Services beginning on 1st June 2020
Indian Railway announced that Ministry of Railways (MoR) in consultation with Ministry of Health & Family welfare (MoHFW) and Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) has decided that train services on Indian Railways shall be further partially restored w.e.f. from 01st June 2020.✅ List and Guidelines of 100 pairs of Trains from 1st June, 2020
Railway News : Updated : 15.05.2020
- Salient Features of Special Trains being run by Indian Railways under COVID 19 : Booking / Cancellation/ CateringCatering / Linen and Blanket
- Train Waiting List Tickets Available Conditions
- Cancellation of all Trains
- Refund Rules : Important Changes
Railway News : Updated : 11.05.2020
- Howrah-New Delhi special train sold out today, says report : After bookings for the special trains started on the IRCTC trains on Monday, The Indian Express reported that all the AC-1 and AC-3 tickets for the Howrah-Delhi train were sold out “within the first 10 minutes”.
- 30,000 PNRs generated till 9.15 pm : The Indian Railways said that by 9:15 pm, approximately 30,000 PNRs had been generated and reservations were issued to more than 54,000 passengers.
- Ministry of Home Affairs issues Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) to facilitate Movement of Persons by Train
- Railways Revise Guidelines for Shramik Trains
- Train Service Partially Restored from 12.05.2020 : List of Trains / Highlights
Railway News : Updated : 10.05.2020
Railway News : Updated : 21.03.2020
Covid 19 : Railway Arrangements
Following are the arrangements by Indian Railway due to Covid 19.
- Closure of all Rail Museums
- Mumbai : Suburban Train Cancellation by WR & CR
- Janata Curfew : Railway Arrangements
- Refund Rule Relaxed By Railway
- Catering Units : Action by IRCTC
- Special Trains
- Concessional Booking of Railway Tickets Suspended to Discourage Crowd in Trains
- WR Suspended AC EMU Trains
- Dormitories Closed By Railway
- Platform Ticket Increased as Preventive Measure
- Actions Taken by Railway to Prevent Coronavirus
- Helpline Numbers by Railway
- Cancellation/Partial Cancellation of Trains Details
Railway News : Updated : 03.01.2020
- Integrated Helpline Number Of Indian Railway Announced
Railway News : Updated : 01.01.2020
- Revision of Train Passenger Fares 2020 :- Ministry of Railways revises the basic passenger fare as per revised passenger fare table published by Indian Railway Conference Association (IRCA), effective from January 1, 2020.
No doubt that Railway is a fast developing public sector in India. Every day Indian Railway is growing. Now a day’s New Technology, New methods, new extra added services etc become a part of Railways. There are 16 Railway Zones and 8 operational Metro systems in India. Railway zones are, Northern Railway, North Eastern Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway, Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway, South Central Railway, Southern Railway, Central Railway, Western Railway, South Western Railway, North Western Railway, West Central Railway, North Central Railway, South East Central Railway, East Coast Railway, East Central Railway. Konkan Railway is also a part of this. The Metro Rails are Kolkata Metro in Kolkata, Chennai MRTS in Chennai, Delhi Metro in Delhi NCR, Namma Metro in Bangalore, Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon in Gurgaon, Mumbai Metro in Mumbai, Jaipur Metro in Jaipur and Chennai Metro in Chennai. So Every day major and minor changes and development happened in each and every Metro and Railway Zones.
These 16 Railway Zones have 68 divisions also. The divisions are Delhi, Ambala, Firozpur,Lucknow NR, Moradabad, Izzatnagar, Lucknow NER,Varanasi, Alipurduar, Katihar, Rangiya, Lumding, Tinsukia, Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol, Malda, Adra, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Guntakal , Guntur, Nanded, Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, Palakkad, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Solapur, Nagpur, Mumbai WR, Ratlam, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Hubballi, Bengaluru, Mysuru, Jaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota, llahabad, Agra, Jhansi , Bilaspur, Raipur, Nagpur SEC, Khurda Road, Sambalpur, Waltair, Danapur, Dhanbad, Mughalsarai, Samastipur and Sonpur.