New Integrated Mobile App by Indian Railway : Rail SAARTHI : Download
For a train journey we have to search for many official Railway app for various travelling needs, but today onwards no need for that, because Indian Railway launched new Integrated official Mobile App called Rail SAARTHI. Following are the details. Currently, there are multiple mobile applications by Indian Railways to cater various passenger requirements including onboard cleaning, ticketing, grievance redressal and other issues. Most of the apps cater to one service only. To use different services, users need to search and download each application separately. In order to provide better customer experience, there is a need for an integrated application which will give a single window interface for these services.
For getting details of mobile application by Railway :- IRCTC Mobile Application DownloadThe following 8 independent Mobile Applications (Apps) by IRCTC and CRIS are available on Google Play Store will become available in the new Integrated Mobile App ‘RAIL SAARTHI’- INDIAN RAILWAYS OFFICIAL APP (Center for Railway Information Systems)
- IRCTC Rail Connect – For e-Ticket Booking. Platform only in Android.
- IRCTC Air – For Air – Tickets Booking. Platform only in Android.
- IRCTC Tourism – For Tourism/ Packages Booking. Platform only in Android.
- IRCTC Food – On- Track – For Meal Booking for Rail Passengers. Platform only in Android IOS.
Different Mobile App by CRIS that now we can see in the Rail SAARTHI
- UTS – For Unreserved Ticketing. Platform only in Android.
- COMS – Complaint Management. Platform only in Android.
- COACH MITRA – Clean my Coach. Platform only in Android.
- NTES – Passenger Enquiry System. Platform only in Android.
Main Menu : –
This Integarated Mobile App intergrates following services to the passengers/customers of Indian Railways.
- Ticketing – Reserved presently on the App “IRCTC Rail Connect” and Unreserved presently on the App “utsonmobile”
- Enquiry – Seat availability, PNR enquiry, Fare enquiry
- Affiliated services – for ordering food on train “IRCTC Food- on-Track”, Tracking of train running on real time basis – NTES, Booking of travel tours through “IRCTC Tourism”
- Onboard Cleaning and link to 138,182 – “Coach Mitra”
- Feedback – COMS
- Reserved Ticketing: For reserved passenger segment, CRIS has a developed an App for IRCTC named “IRCTC Rail Connect” for Android smart phones. The App provides one Step login facility for existing users.
- Unreserved Ticketing: An App “utsonmobile” exists in the suburban sections of IR and non-suburban sections of NR for booking of paperless unreserved ticket – both journey and season tickets. A zero value R-wallet is created on registration and the same can be recharged through App, website or at UTS counter. The App and website are device compatible.
Following enquiries are available in this App:
- Seat Availability: Passenger can check seat/berth availability in trains for planning his/her journey through a web link.
- Fare Enquiry: Passenger can check fares for his/her journey based on train, source, destination, class, concession through a web link.
- Train Running (NTES): This is an App developed by CRIS which facilitates passengers to get information about train running on nearly real time basis.
- PNR Enquiry: Passenger can check his/her booking status (Confirm/RAC/WL) using the PNR printed on the ticket through a web link.
The following services are provided by IRCTC under this option:
- Air Ticket Booking: Enables passengers to book air tickets through “IRCTC AIR” App.
- Food on Track: Enables passengers to order food at his seat through “IRCTC CATERING” App.
- Tour Booking: Enables passengers to book tickets for a tour through “IRCTC TOURISM” App.
- Book Retiring Room: This enables him/her to book Retiring Rooms.
Onboard Cleaning and link to 138,182:
The App also provides following services to the passengers:
- Clean my Coach App (COACH MITRA): This App enables passengers to request for cleaning their coach.
- Link to Helpline Nos. 138,182: Passenger can call the Helpline No. 138 for Complaints and Suggestions. Passenger can call the Helpline No. 182 for Security.
Following services are available under this option.
- Complaint/Suggestions (COMS): The COMS (Complaint Management System) App developed by CRIS enables passengers to register/track their complaints for the inconvenience faced while availing various services of Indian Railways and also allows them to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Twitter : A link has been provided wherein passenger can tweet his suggestion/feedback through his twitter handle. This requires that customer is enrolled with Twitter.
Download the Mobile App from here : – Rail SAARTHI