Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status : 28.09.2018
South Eastern Railway and East Coast Railway announced that the train services of South Eastern Railway were affected since Monday (24.09.2018) morning due to Rail Roko campaign called by the supporters of Tribal Organization on issues not related to railways. As a result, the trains were cancelled or short terminated and Rescheduled. South Eastern Railway announced some special trains also for the stranded passengers. Details of Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status updates are following.
In view of agitation in Jharkhand and West Bengal, the following trains will be cancelled, partially cancelled and diverted and controlled. This is in view of Rail Roko by Bharat Jakat Maji Pargana Mahal in Jharkhatnd and some parts of West Bengal under South Eastern Railway jurisdiction. Train services were affected in Howrah – Chennai Main Line especially at Bhadrak and other places.
Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status : Helpline Numbers
South Eastern Railway announced the following Helpline No(s) are operating in connection with Bandh on date (26.09.2018)
- S.E.Railway Headquarters, Garden Reach : 10721
- Kharagpur Division, Kharagpur : 1072
- Adra Division, Adra: 1072
Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status : Cancellation of Trains
- Train No. 22502 New Tinsukiya – KSR Bengaluru Express commencing journey from New Tinsukiya on 28.09.2018 will remain cancelled due to want of link rake.
Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status : Rescheduling of Trains
- Train No.12277 Howrah-Puri Shatabdi Express has been rescheduled to leave Howrah at 17.15 hrs instead of 14.25 hrs today (27/09/2018) due to late running of link train.
For getting details of other train block : Special Train Block 2018
Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status : Special Trains
Train No. 02502 Santragachi – KSR Bengaluru Express Special with normal fare:-
Train No. 02502 Santragachi – KSR Bengaluru Express Special will depart from Santragachi at 01:05 hrs on 30.09.2018 (Sunday) and arrive at KSR Bengaluru at 11:30 hrs on 01.10.2018 (Monday).
Timings, stoppages and routes from Santragachi to KSR Bengaluru will be same as Train No. 22502 New Tinsukia – KSR SBC Express.
1 Two Tier AC Coach, 4 Three Tier AC Coaches, 1 Pantry Car, 13 Second Class Sleeper Coaches, 1 Second Class Coach and 2 Luggage Cum Generator and Brake Vans.
Rail Roko Campaign : Train Status : Short Termination of Mail/Express train
- Train No.12885 Shalimar-Bhojudih Aranyak Express which left Shalimar today morning has been short terminated at Santragachi due to agitation and there will be no service between Santragachi and Bhojudih. As a result, 12886 Bhojudih-Shalimar Aranyak Express will remain cancelled today (26.09.18).