3) Open Booked Ticket History Page
Once you log on to the irctc website needs to open the “Booked Ticket History” page as mentioned on below image.
- Place the mouse pointer / cursor near “My Account“
- Place the mouse pointer / cursor near “My Transactions”
- Click on “Booked Ticket History” to open the IRCTC booked ticket history page.
Once open the “Booked Ticket History , it will look like follows
On the IRCTC Booked ticket history page you can easily identify the train tickets using PNR Number.
4) Print IRCTC Train Ticket ( E-Ticket)
For the printing the Train Ticket you have to first identify the appropriate the ticket from the list using PNR or by date. Once you identify the same click on to the same. Once you click you will get following set of options from there you can able to print the train ticket.
So printing the ticket all you have to do is press ” Print E-Ticket” button and choose respective printer to print the ticket directly from irctc website.