PASS Booking by Railway
Details of ✅ PASS booking by Railway are here:-
Salient Features of PASS Booking
- ‘Pass Booking’ is available under the ‘TRAINS’ menu at the IRCTC e-ticketing website and Rail Connect Mobile App.
- To book a ticket in Pass Booking, at least one of the traveling passengers must be a pass holder.
- While providing passenger details at the passenger reservation page, the user needs to provide ‘Pass Number’ and ‘Pass Booking Code’ to validate his pass at the time of booking.
- IRCTC convenience fee is temporarily waived off for Pass booking.
- Travel insurance facility is not available for Pass booking.
- If the ticket is booked in the upper class than the entitled class then the difference of fare will be charged from the user.
- Users can break their journey as per the permission granted on Pass.
- Attendant ticket booking is available as per the pass entitlement.
- Once the pass details provided by the user are validated, PNR will be booked after payment of fare followed by a successful response from the PRS system.
- Other Terms and Conditions for booking, cancellation, refund, etc. are as per refund rules 2015.
Pass Rules with Latest instructions
Pass Rules with latest instructions are here.