MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK : MAIN LINE, HARBOUR LINE , WESTERN LINE : MARCH 24 , 2019
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called Jumbo Block.
Updated : 23.03.2019
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Harbour Line and Central Line on Sunday, 24.03.2019. Western Railway also announced Jumbo Block details in Western Line on 24.03.2019.
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link with :- Major Train Block for March 2019
THANE – KALYAN DN SLOW LINE (10.30 AM – 04.00 PM)
- Dn Slow/Semi Fast line services leaving Mulund stations from 10.47 am to 03.50 pm will be diverted on Dn Fast line between Mulund and Kalyan stations halting at Thane, Diva and Dombivli stations and will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
- Up Fast/semi fast services leaving Kalyan from 10.37 am to 03.06 pm will halt at Diva,Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule beyond.
- Down Fast/Semi Fast services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.05 am to 02.54 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund and Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
Dismantling of FOOT OVER BRIDGE (FOB)at Kasara End of Kalyan stations will also be carried out during the block period.
- All Dn and Up slow locals leaving / arriving CSMT Mumbai from 10.30 am to 05.00 pm will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
KURLA – VASHI UP and DN HARBOUR LINE (11.10 AM – 03.40 PM)
- All Dn Harbour line serves departing from CSMT Mumbai to Vashi/ Belapur/ Panvel from 10.34 am to 03.08 pm and all Up Harbour line service departing from Panvel / Belapur / Vashi towards CSMT Mumbai from 10.21 am to 03.00 pm will remain cancelled.
- However, special services will be run during the block period on Panvel – Vashi and Kurla – CSMT Mumbai section.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Trans- harbour line from 10.00 am to 04.30 pm.
Due to this block, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains. These maintenance MEGA BLOCK are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety.
NO DAY BLOCK ON WESTERN RAILWAY THIS SUNDAY 24th MARCH, 2019
Western Railway announced that there will not be any BLOCK on Sunday, 24th March, 2019 on Western Railway’s suburban section.
Western Railway announced another train block, details are here:- Rajkot – Hapa : Train Block
- Mumbai Local Train News : Updates
- Ladies Special Train Time : Mumbai Local Trains
- NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2019
For getting accurate details of Train Cancellation, Short termination , re-schedule. Please visit Live Train Running Status find online with Map