MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK : MAIN LINE, HARBOUR LINE , WESTERN LINE : JULY 21 , 2019
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called Jumbo Block.
Updated : 20.07.2019
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Harbour Line and Central Line on Sunday, 21.07.2019. Western Railway also announced Jumbo Block details in Western Line on 21.07.2019.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for July 2019
MULUND – MATUNGA (11.15 AM – 03.45 PM)
- Up fast line services leaving Kalyan from 10:37 am to 3:06 am will be diverted on Up slow line between Diva and Parel stations halting at all Stations between Diva and Parel Stations and further re-Diverted to Up fast line proper at Parel Station and arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- Dn fast / Semi fast services leaving CSMT from 10:05 am to 3:22 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund and Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and arrive destination 20 min behind schedule
- All Dn and Up slow services leaving / arriving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus between 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM will arrive destination 10 min behind schedule.
- All mail / Express for Dadar and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus leaving Thane after 10:50 am will be diverted on Up slow line between Mulund and Matunga Stations will arrive destination 20 min behind schedule.
- Train No 50104 Ratnagiri – Dadar Passenger will be terminated at Diva and 50103 will be run Ex Diva. Special local will be run from Dadr to Diva for passengers of 50103. Dadar (Dep.) 3:40 pm, Thane ( Dep) 4:06 pm and Diva (Arr.) 4:13 pm.
Central Railway announced a special train block on Neral – Matheran section from 20.05.2019 onwards, details are here:- Traffic Blocks : Neral – Matheran Section : From 20.05.2019
CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ TERMINUS – CHUNABHATTI / BANDRA (11.10 AM – 04.10 PM)
- Dn Harbour line services to Vashi / Belapur / Panvel leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai / Vadala Road from 11:34 AM to 4:23 PM and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra / Goregaon leaving Chhatrapati Shivaj Maharaj Terminus from 9:56 AM to 4:16 PM will remain suspended.
- Up Harbour line services from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Panvel / Belapur / Vashi from 9:53 AM to 2:44 PM and Up Harbour line services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Goregaon / Bandra from 10:45 AM to 4:58 pm will remain suspended.
- However, Special Services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No 8) during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Central Railway also announced Special Block at Mahim on 20/21.07.2019
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in Trans – Harbour Line
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in Uran Line
BORIVALI – BHAYANDAR (11.00 AM – 03.00 PM)
To carry out maintenance work of tracks, signalling and overhead equipment, a day block will be taken from 11.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs on Sunday, 21st July, 2019 on Up and Down slow lines between Borivali and Bhayandar stations.
- During the block all Up slow trains will run on Up fast line from Virar/Vasai Road to Borivali/Goregaon and all Virar bound Dn slow trains will be run on Dn fast line from Goregaon to Vasai Road/Virar.
- During the block, there will not be any service originating/terminating from/upto BHAYANDAR.
Western Railway’s Bhavnagar division announced that the following DEMU Train will be cancelled/partial cancelled on 21.07.2019
- 79457 Botad-Dhangdhra and 79458 Dhangadhra-Botad fully cancelled and 79459 Botad-Dhangadhra will be partially cancelled between Botad-Surendranagar and will run between Surendranagar-Dhangadhra.
Due to this block, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains. These maintenance MEGA BLOCK are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety.
- Mumbai Local Train News : Updates
- Ladies Special Train Time : Mumbai Local Trains
- Monsoon Train Time Table 2019
- MUMBAI LOCAL : AC LOCAL TRAIN FARE REVISED : FROM 01.06.2019
- Cancelled Trains Today
- Mumbai Local Train Time Table
For getting accurate details of Train Cancellation, Short termination , re-schedule. Please visit Live Train Running Status find online with Map