MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: July 25, 2021
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Central Line, Harbour Line and Trans-Harbour Line on Sunday, 25.07.2021. Western Railway also announced the details of the Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 25.07.2021. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for July 2021
No Mega block on Main Line
Central Railway announced that CR will operate Mega Block on Transharbour and Harbour suburban section for carrying out maintenance work on 25.7.2021.
CSMT Mumbai – Chunabhatti / Bandra Dn Harbour Line (11.40 am – 4.40 pm)
Chunabhatti / Bandra- CSMT Mumbai Up Harbour Line (11.10 am – 4.10 pm)
- Dn Harbour line services to Vashi /Belapur/Panvel leaving CSMT Mumbai /Wadala Road from 11.34 am to 4.47 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra/Goregaon leaving CSMT Mumbai from 09.56 am to 4.43 pm will remain suspended.
- Up Harbour line services for CSMT Mumbai leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 9.53 am to 3.20 pm and Up Harbour line services for CSMT Mumbai leaving Goregaon/ Bandra from 10.45 am to 4.58 pm will remain suspended.
TRANS HARBOUR LINE
Thane-Vashi/Nerul Up and Dn Trans-Harbour Line (11.10 am – 4.10 pm)
- Dn services for Vashi/Nerul/Panvel leaving Thane from 10.35 am to 4.19 pm.
- Up services for Thane leaving Panvel/Nerul/Vashi from 10.15 am to 4.09 pm will remain suspended during the block period.
- However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
- Trans-Harbour line and Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during block period.
Not yet announced
Churchgate – Mumbai Central Up and Down Fast Lines ( 10.35 am – 03.35 pm)
- Western Railway announced that to carry out maintenance work of tracks, signalling and overhead eqipment a Five hour Jumbo Block will be taken on UP and DOWN Fast Lines between Churchgate and Mumbai Central (Local) stations from 10.35 hrs to 15.35 hrs on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- During the block period, all Fast line trains will be operated on Slow Lines between Churchgate and Mumbai Central (Local).
- Due to this, some UP and DOWN suburban trains will remain cancelled.
- Detailed information to this effect is available with concerned Station Masters.
These maintenance Mega blocks / Jumbo blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.