MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: January 16, 2022
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block in Main Line and Harbour Line on Sunday, 16.01.2022. Western Railway also announced the details of the Jumbo Block in Western Line on 16.01.2022. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for January 2022
Matunga – Mulund Up & Dn Fast Lines (11.05 am – 4.05 pm)
Dn fast services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.25 am to 3.44 pm will be diverted on Dn slow line at Matunga, halting at stations as per their respective schedule halts between Matunga and Mulund. Fast trains beyond Thane will be re-diverted on Dn fast line at Mulund and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
Up fast services leaving Thane from 10.46 am to 3.26 pm will be diverted on Up slow line at Mulund, halting at stations as per their respective schedule halts between Mulund and Matunga. Further these Up fast services will be re-diverted on Up fast line at Matunga and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
CSMT – Chunabhatti / Bandra Dn Harbour Line (11.40 am – 4.40 pm)
Chunabhatti / Bandra- CSMT Up Harbour Line (11.10 am – 4.10 pm)
- Dn Harbour line services to Vashi /Belapur/Panvel leaving CSMT from 11.16 am to 4.47 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra/Goregaon leaving CSMT from 10.48 am to 4.43 pm will remain suspended.
- Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 9.53 am to 3.20 pm and Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Goregaon/ Bandra from 10.45 am to 5.13 pm will remain suspended.
- However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during block period.
TRANS HARBOUR LINE / URAN LINE
Not yet announced the Mega Block details
Santacruz – Goregaon Stations Up and Down Fast Lines (10.00 hrs – 03.00 hrs)
- To carry out maintenance work of tracks, signaling and overhead equipment, a Jumbo Block of five hours will be taken on UP and DOWN FAST lines between Santacruz and Goregaon stations from 10.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs on Sunday, 16th January, 2022.
- During the block period, suburban services will be operated on Slow lines between Santacruz and Goregaon stations.Some suburban trains will remain cancelled during the block.
- Detailed information to this effect is available with concerned Station Masters.
These maintenance Mega blocks / Jumbo blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.