MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK : MAIN LINE, HARBOUR LINE , WESTERN LINE : SEPTEMBER 01 , 2019
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called Jumbo Block.
Updated : 01.09.2019
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Harbour Line and Central Line on Sunday, 01.09.2019. Western Railway also announced Jumbo Block details in Western Line on 01.09.2019.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for September 2019
MULUND-MATUNGA UP FAST LINE (11.15 AM – 3.45 PM)
- All Up fast line services leaving Kalyan from 10.37 am to 3.06 pm will be diverted on Up slow line between Diva and Parel stations halting at all stations up to Parel and further re-diverted on Up fast line and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- Dn fast/semi fast services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.05 am to 3.22 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund and Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- All slow line services leaving/arriving CSMT Mumbai between 11.00 am and 6.00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
- All Mail / Express trains arriving Dadar and CSMT Mumbai during the block period will be diverted on Up slow line between Mulund and Matunga stations and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- Train No.50104 Ratnagiri – Dadar Passenger will be terminated at Diva Jn. and
- Train No.50103 Dadar – Ratnagiri Passenger will depart from Diva Jn. Special suburban service will be run from Dadar to Diva for passengers of Train No.50103 which will depart from Dadar at 3.40 pm, reach Thane at 4.06 pm and arrive Diva at 4.13 pm.
PANVEL-VASHI UP AND DOWN HARBOUR LINES (11.30 AM – 4.00 PM)
- Dn harbour line services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.03 am to 3.16 pm to Panvel/Belapur and Up harbour line services leaving Panvel/Belapur from 11.06 am to 4.01 pm will remain suspended.
- Panvel-Andheri services will remain cancelled during the block period.
- However, special trains will be run on CSMT – Vashi section during the block period.
- Trans-Harbour line services will be available between Thane – Vashi/Nerul section during the block period.
Due to this block, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains. These maintenance MEGA BLOCK are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety.
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in Trans Harbour Line
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in Uran Line
Western Railway announced that Suburban commuters to please note that there will be NO Jumbo Block on Sunday, 1st September, 2019 on Western Railway suburban section.