MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE and WESTERN LINE: November 2020
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Central Line and Harbour Line on Sunday, 29.11.2020, and announced another major train block. But Western Railway not yet announced the details of Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 29.11.2020. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for November 2020
Thane-Kalyan Up and Dn fast lines (10.40 am – 3.40 pm)
- Dn fast services leaving CSMT from 9.37 am to 2.48 pm will be diverted on Dn slow line between Thane and Kalyan stations and will halt at all stations between Thane and Kalyan.
- Up fast services leaving Kalyan from 10.26 am to 3.19 pm will be diverted on Up slow line between Kalyan and Thane stations and will halt at all stations between Kalyan and Thane, further rediverted on Up fast line at Mulund halting as per their respective scheduled halts.
✅ Kalyan Patri Pool Bridge: Night Traffic / Power Block: On 27/28.11.2020 & 28/29.11.2020: Central Railway announced that Night Traffic & Power Block for Allied Works for Patri Pool Bridge at Kalyan on 27/28.11.2020 & 28/29.11.2020 intervening nights, details are attached.
Kurla-Vashi Up and Dn harbour lines (11.10 am – 4.10 pm)
- Dn services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving CSMT from 10.34 am to 3.39 pm will remain cancelled.
- Up services to CSMT leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 10.21 am to 3.41 pm will remain cancelled.
- Special trains will be run on CSMT-Kurla and Vashi-Panvel sections during the block period.
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Trans-Harbour line / Mainline from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Not yet announced the MEGA BLOCK details in URAN Line on 29.11.2020.
Not yet announced the JUMBO BLOCK details in Western Line on 29.11.2020.
- ✅ Mumbai Suburban Service Extend and Timings Revised ~ 17.07.2020
- Coronavirus : Railways Arrangements
- Covid 19 : Train Updates
- Mumbai Local Train News : Updates
- Ladies Special Train Time : Mumbai Local Trains
- Monsoon Train Time Table 2020
- MUMBAI LOCAL : AC LOCAL TRAIN FARE REVISED : FROM 01.06.2019
- Cancelled Trains Today
- Mumbai Local Train Time Table