MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: July 03, 2022
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block in Main Line, Harbour Line, Trans-Harbour Line and URAN Line on Sunday, 03.07.2022. Western Railway also announced the details of Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 03.07.2022.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for July 2022
CSMT – Vidyavihar Up and Dn Slow Lines (10.55 am – 03.55 pm)
- CSMT – Vidyavihar Up and Dn slow lines from 10.55 am to 03.55 pm Dn slow services leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai from 10.48 am to 3.49 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai and Vidyavihar stations halting at Byculla, Parel, Dadar, Matunga, Sion and Kurla stations and further re-diverted on proper Dn slow line .
- Up slow services leaving Ghatkopar from 10.41 am to 3.52 pm will be diverted on Up fast line between Vidyavihar and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai halting at Kurla, Sion, Matunga, Dadar, Parel and Byculla Stations.
Central Railway announced another Major Train Block, details are here :- Badlapur Station : Special Traffic & Power Block for launching of girders for FOB : 03.07.2022
Panvel – Vashi Up and Dn Harbour Lines (11.05 am – 4.05 pm)
- Up Harbour line services towards Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Panvel from 10.33 am to 3.49 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai from 9.45 am to 3.12 pm will remain cancelled.
- Special suburban trains will run on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai – Vashi section during the block period.
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Thane – Panvel Stations (10.01 am – 03.53 pm)
- Up Trans-harbour line services towards Thane leaving Panvel from 11.02 am to 3.53 pm and Dn Trans-harbour line services towards Panvel leaving Thane from 10.01 am to 3.20 pm will remain cancelled.
- Trans-harbour line services will be available between Thane-Vashi/Nerul stations during the block period.
- Thane-Vashi/Nerul and Belapur/Nerul-Kharkopar services not affected.
- Suburban train services between Belapur/ Nerul and Kharkopar will run as per schedule during the block period.
NO DAY BLOCK OVER WR ON SUNDAY 3rd JULY, 2022
Borivali – Bhayandar Stations UP Fast (23.45 hrs – 03.45 hrs) / Down Fast (00.45 hrs – 04.45 hrs)
- To carry out maintenance work of tracks, signalling and overhead equipment, a Jumbo Block of Four hours will be taken on UP Fast lines from 23.45 hrs to 03.45 hrs and on DOWN Fast lines from 00.45 hrs to 04.45 hrs between Borivali and Bhayandar stations in the intervening night of Saturday and Sunday i.e. on 2nd/3rd July, 2022. Therefore, there will be No Block in Day Time over Western Railway Suburban section on Sunday, 3rd July, 2022.
These maintenance Mega blocks / Jumbo blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.