MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: May 28 , 2023
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block on Sunday, 28.05.2023. Western Railway also announced the details of Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 28.05.2023.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
Click here to get the latest New Train Time Table
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for May 2023
Central Railway announced that there will be No Mega Block on Main Line on 28.05.2023.
Central Railway announced another Major Train Block, details are here:-
Central Railway announced that there will be No Mega Block on Harbour Line on 28.05.2023.
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Thane – Vashi / Nerul Up and Dn Trans Harbour Lines (11.10 am – 16.10 pm)
- The Central Railway will operate Mega Block on the Trans-Harbour Line for 5 hours.
- Mega Block will be in place on Thane – Vashi (Nerul) Up and Down line from 11.10 am to 04.10 pm.
- Down line services for Vashi / Nerul/ Panvel leaving Thane from 10.35 am to 04.07 pm and Up line services for Thane leaving Vashi / Nerul / Panvel from 10.25 am to 04.09 pm will remain cancelled.
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in URAN Line
Mahim – Mumbai Central (00.00 hrs – 04.00 hrs)
Western Railway announced that to carry out maintenance work of tracks, signalling and overhead equipment, a Jumbo block of four hours will be taken on UP and DOWN Fast lines from 00.00 hrs to 04.00 hrs during the intervening night of 27th/28th May, 2023 between Mahim and Mumbai Central station.
During the block period, all Fast lines suburban trains will be operated on Slow lines between Santacruz and Churchgate station. Therefore, there will be No Block in Day Time over Western Railway suburban section on Sunday, 28th May,2023.
Western Railway also announced some other Major train Blocks, details are following.
- Virar – Vaitarna Section : Train Block 27/28.05.2023
- Bhairoganj – Kharpokhra Station : Pre Non-Interlocking & Non-Interlocking work Upto 30.05.2023
The maintenance mega block / jumbo block is essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.
- Mumbai Local Train News: Updates
- Ladies Special Train Time: Mumbai Local Trains
- Mumbai Local: AC Local Train Fare Revised
- Canceled Trains Today
- Mumbai Local Train Time Table
Mega block between Panvel to Thane ?
Is there any mega blocks between Andheri to Mira road
Mega block announced between Churchgate and Mumbai Central only.
is there mega block on 6th oct? (central line fast line)
Yes. Mumbai Suburban Trains Mega Block details updated. Please check now
Is there mega block between Chembur and panvel at 6pm today
U cn travel to mira Road to andheri
Hi can we travel from Mira Road to Andheri
Any trains cancelled between virar and dahanu road