MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: May 16, 2021
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Central Line and Harbour Line on Sunday, 16.05.2021. But Western Railway not yet announced the details of the Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 16.05.2021. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for May 2021
Matunga – Mulund Up and Dn Slow Lines ( 11.00 am – 4.00 pm)
- Dn slow line services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.14 am to 3.36 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between Matunga and Mulund stations and will halt at Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, and Bhandup stations. Further will be re-diverted on proper slow line at Mulund station.
- Up slow line services leaving Thane from 10.27 am to 3.55 pm will be diverted on Up fast line between Mulund and Matunga and will halt at Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar, Kurla, and Sion stations. Further will be re-diverted on proper Up slow line at Matunga.
Kurla-Vashi Up and Dn Harbour Lines (11.10 am to 4.10 pm )
- Dn Harbour line services to Vashi /Belapur/Panvel leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.34 am to 3.39 pm and Up Harbour line services for CSMT Mumbai leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 10.21 am to 3.41 pm will remain cancelled.
- However, Special services will run between CSMT – Kurla & Panvel- Vashi sections during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Trans Harbour line from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm.
These maintenance Mega blocks / Jumbo blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.
Not yet announced the JUMBO Block details on 16.05.2021