MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE and WESTERN LINE: September 27, 2020
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Indian Railway announced (19.09.2020) that now, 10% of the total employees of Cooperative and Private banks can travel by special suburban rail services in Mumbai.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Central Line and Harbour Line on Sunday, 27.09.2020. Western Railway also announced the details of Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 27.09.2020. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for September 2020
CSMT-VIDYAVIHAR UP AND DN SLOW LINES (10.00 am – 3.00 pm)
- All Dn special Suburban services on slow line will be diverted on Dn fast line between CSMT Mumbai and Vidyavihar halting as per their respective schedule.
- All Up special Suburban services on slow line will be diverted on Up fast line between Vidyavihar and CSMT Mumbai halting as per their respective schedule
CSMT MUMBAI – CHUNABHATTI DN HARBOUR LINE (10.40 am – 3.40 pm)
CHUNABHATTI – CSMT MUMBAI UP HARBOUR LINE (10.00 am – 3.00 pm)
- Dn Harbour line special services to Vashi /Panvel leaving CSMT Mumbai from 11.15 am to 4.00 pm will remain suspended.
- Up Harbour line, special services for CSMT Mumbai leaving Panvel/Vashi from 9.05 am to 3.45 pm will remain suspended.
- However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm during the block period.
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Not yet announced the MEGA BLOCK details in Trans-harbour Line on 27.09.2020.
Not yet announced the MEGA BLOCK details in URAN Line on 27.09.2020.
CHURCHGATE – MUMBAI CENTRAL UP and DOWN SLOW LINES (10.35 am – 03.35 pm)
To carry out maintenance work of tracks, signalling and overhead equipment, a Jumbo block of Five hours will be taken on UP and DOWN Slow lines between Churchgate and Mumbai Central from 10.35 am to 03.35 pm on Sunday, 27th September 2020.
During the block period, all special suburban services will run on Fast corridor between Churchgate and Mumbai Central stations.
These maintenance mega blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.
- ✅ Mumbai Suburban Service Extend and Timings Revised ~ 17.07.2020
- Coronavirus : Railways Arrangements
- Covid 19 : Train Updates
- Mumbai Local Train News : Updates
- Ladies Special Train Time : Mumbai Local Trains
- Monsoon Train Time Table 2020
- MUMBAI LOCAL : AC LOCAL TRAIN FARE REVISED : FROM 01.06.2019
- Cancelled Trains Today
- Mumbai Local Train Time Table