MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: October 17, 2021
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Central Line and Harbour Line / Trans-Harbour Line/ URAN Line on Sunday, 17.10.2021. Western Railway also announced the details of the Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 17.10.2021. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for October 2021
CSMT Mumbai – Vidyavihar Up & Dn Slow Lines (10.55 am – 3.55 pm)
- Dn slow services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.48 am to 3.36 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between CSMT Mumbai and Vidyavihar stations, will halt at Byculla, Parel, Dadar, Matunga, Sion and Kurla stations and further rediverted on Dn slow line.
- Up slow services leaving Ghatkopar from 10.40 am to 3.52 pm will be diverted on Up fast line between Vidyavihar and CSMT Mumbai and will halt at Kurla, Sion, Matunga, Dadar, Parel and Byculla stations.
HARBOUR LINE / TRANS HARBOUR LINE / URAN LINE
CSMT Mumbai – Chunabhatti / Bandra Dn Harbour Line (11.40 am – 4.40 pm)
Chunabhatti / Bandra- CSMT Mumbai Up Harbour Line (11.10 am – 4.10 pm)
- Dn Harbour line services to Vashi /Belapur/Panvel leaving CSMT Mumbai / Wadala Road from 11.34 am to 4.47 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra/Goregaon leaving CSMT Mumbai from 09.56 am to 4.43 pm will remain suspended.
- Up Harbour line services for CSMT Mumbai leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 9.53 am to 3.20 pm and Up Harbour line services for CSMT Mumbai leaving Goregaon/ Bandra from 10.45 am to 4.58 pm will remain suspended.
- However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during block period.
No Day Block On WR On Sunday 17th October 2021 WR’s Night Block
Vasai Road – Vaitarna Stations During Midnight of Saturday/Sunday (23.50 hrs – 02.50 hrs)
- To carry out maintenance work of tracks, signalling and overhead equipment, a Jumbo Block of three hours will be taken on UP Fast lines from 23.50 hrs to 02.50 hrs and on DOWN Fast lines from 01:30 hrs to 04:30 hrs between Vasai Road and Vaitarna stations during the intervening night of Saturday, 16th October, 2021 and Sunday, 17th October, 2021. Therefore, there will be NO BLOCK in DAY TIME over Western Railway Suburban Section on this Sunday, 17th October, 2021.
- During the block period, mail/ express trains will be delayed by 15 minutes and Train No. 09101 Virar-Bharuch MEMU will depart from Virar at 04:50 hrs instead of 04:35hrs.
- Passengers are requested to please take note of the above arrangements.
- Details in this regard will be available with concerned Station Masters.
These maintenance Mega blocks / Jumbo blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.