MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK : CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE , TRANS HARBOUR LINE , URAN LINE and WESTERN LINE : JANUARY 19 , 2020
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called Jumbo Block.
Updated : 19.01.2020
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block for Central Line,Harbour Line, Trans-Harbour Line & URAN Line on Sunday, 19.01.2020. Western Railway also announced the details of Jumbo Block in Western Line on Sunday, 19.01.2020. Details are here.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for January 2020
MATUNGA – MULUND UP SLOW LINE (11.30 AM – 04.00 PM)
- Up fast/semi fast services leaving Kalyan from 11.04 am to 03.19 pm will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
- Dn fast/semi-fast services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.49 am to 02.48 pm will halt at Ghatkopar , Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund and Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- All Dn and Up slow services leaving/arriving CSMT Mumbai between 11.00 am and 05.00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
PANVEL – VASHI UP and DN HARBOUR LINES (11.30 AM – 04.00 PM)
- On Harbour line, the Mega Block will be from 11.30 am to 04.00 pm.
- Up Harbour line services towards CSMT Mumbai leaving Panvel from 11.06 am to 04.01 pm and Dn Harbour line services dies to Panvel/Belapur leaving CSMT Mumbai from 10.03 am to 03.16 pm will remain suspended.
Panvel-Andheri services will remain cancelled during the block .
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
THANE – PANVEL UP and DN TRANS-HARBOUR LINES
- Up Trans-Harbour line services towards Thane leaving Panvel from 10.12 am to 03.53 pm and Dn Trans-Harbour line services towards Panvel leaving Thane from 11.14 am to 03.20 pm will remain suspended.
BELAPUR – SEAWOODS – URAN UP and DN HARBOUR LINES
- On Fourth Corridor (Belapur-Seawoods-Uran line) Dn Harbour line services to Kharkopar leaving Belapur from 11.02 am to 03.32 pm and Up Harbour line services to Belapur/Nerul leaving Kharkopar from 11.30 am to 04.16 pm will remain suspended.
Special Local Trains
Special local trains will run on CSMT Mumbai – Vashi during the block period. Trans-Harbour line services will be available between Thane-Vashi/Nerul stations during the block period.
MATUNGA ROAD & MUMBAI CENTRAL (LOCAL) STATIONS (11.45 AM – 03.45 AM)
Only Night Block not Day Block
A night block will be taken from 23.45 hrs to 03.45 hrs during the intermittent night of Saturday, 18th January and Sunday, 19th January, 2020 on Up fast and 5th lines between Matunga Road and Mumbai Central (Local) stations of Western Railway for maintenance of track, signalling and overhead equipment.
During the block all Up fast line trains will run on Up slow line between Santacruz and Churchgate stations. Therefore, there will be no block in day time over W.Rly’s suburban section on this Sunday, 19th January, 2020.
Due to these blocks, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains. These maintenance MEGA BLOCK /JUMBO BLOCK are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety.