Updated : 27.07.2021
New Train Details
Indian Railway announced various ✅ New Trains to connect various destinations of the country and sometimes at the time of extra rush period. This New Train detail is including weekly mail/express, mail/express, passenger trains etc. Normally along with Railway budget announcement railway is announcing new trains. Here we are including various New Trains List already announced and is going to announce by Indian railway.
New Trains List by Alphabet order
Search New Trains by starting letter of departing station. Just click on any alphabet to go to the section dedicated for that letter.
- Train Waiting List Ticket Available Conditions
List of Eight New Trains: 17.01.2021
- Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Anand Vihar – Sitamarhi : Special Trains
- Anantapur – New Delhi : Kisan Rail New
- Ara – Ranchi : Weekly Express Trains
- Arakkonam – Chengalpattu : EMU Special Trains
- Allahabad – NewDelhi : Humsafar Express
- Ahmedabad – Kevadiya : Special Trains
- Ahmedabad – Mumbai – Ahmedabad : IRCTC Tejas Express
- Asarwa – Himmatnagar : DEMU Sewa Service Trains
- Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express
- Banaswadi – Patna : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Bandra Terminus-Bhusaval : Khandesh Express
- Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar : Humsafar Express
- Bankura-Masagram : Memu Passenger Trains
- Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru : Daily Tatkal Super Fast Express
- Bhagalpur – Jaynagar : New Express Trains
- Bhavnagar Terminus – Gandhinagar Capital : Express
- Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama : Bi-Weekly Passenger Special Trains
- Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town : Daily Sewa Express Trains
- Chennai – Mysuru : Express Train
- Chennai Egmore – Madurai : Tejas Express
- Chennai Egmore – Kollam : Express
- Chengalpattu – Kanchipuram : EMU special Trains
- CSMT – Nizamuddin : Rajdhani Express
- Coimbatore- Palani : Passenger Sews Service Trains
- Dadar – Kevadiya : Superfast Daily Express
- Dharwad – Ambewadi : Passenger Trains
- Dibrugarh – New Delhi : Bi-Weekly Rajdhani Express
- Dumka – Poreyahat : Passenger Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “E”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “F”
- Gandhinagar Capital-Varanasi : Weekly Superfast Train
- Godda- New Delhi Humsafar : Special Train
- Gudur – Vijayawada : Intercity Express
- Hadapsar (Pune) – Hyderabad : Special Trains
- Harihar – Hosapete – Harihar : Passenger Train on Hosapete – Kottur Section
- H.S.Nanded – H.Nizamuddin : Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express
- Howrah – Ahmedabad : Special Trains
- Howrah – CSMT Mumbai : Special Trains
- Howrah – Jamalpur : Special Trains
- Howrah – MGR Chennai Central : Special Trains
- Howrah-Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam : Special Trains
- Howrah – Titlagarh : Daliy Special Trains
- Howrah – Yesvantpur : Special Trains
- Hubballi – Mysuru Vishwamanava Express
- Hubballi – Gangavathi : Passenger Special
- Hubballi – Chennai Central : Bi-Weekly Express
- Hubballi – Vijayapura : Intercity Express Daily Special Trains
- Indore – Delhi Sarai Rohilla : Weekly Express
- Indore – Bikaner : Mahamana Weekly Express
- Indore – Gandhidham : Weekly Express
- Islampur – Natesar : MEMU Train
- Jabalpur-Chandafort : Express Tri weekly Special Train
- Jaipur – Daulatpur Chowk : Daily Express Trains
- Jaipur-Sikar : DEMU Train Services
- Jhansi – Kolkata : Special Trains
- Karwar – Vasco Da Gama Unreserved Express Special Daily
- Kevadiya – Dr. MGR Chennai Central : Weekly Superfast Special Train
- Kevadiya – H.Nizamuddin : Bi-Weekly Superfast Samparkkranti Express Trains
- Kevadiya – Rewa : Mahamana Superfast Weekly Express Trains
- Kolkata – Silghat : Weekly Express Trains
- Kotdwar -Delhi Siddhabali : Jan Shatabdi Express Daily Special Trains
- Khajuraho – Indore Jn. : Express Trains
- Khajuraho – Kurukshetra. : Gita Jayanti
- Kharagpur – Jaipur Keonjhar Road : MEMU Passenger
- LTT – Madgaon : AC Double Decker Express
- Lonand – Phaltan : DEMU Train
- Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow : IRCTC Tejas Express
- Madgaon Jn- Jaipur : One Way Special Train
- Madgaon Jn-Bikaner : One Way Special Train
- Madhupur – Anand Vihar (T) : Weekly Express Trains
- Mahesana – Vadnagar : DEMU Sewa Service Trains
- Malda Town – Delhi : Trains
- Marikuppam – Bangarapet – Marikuppam : MEMU Trains
- Mau-Anand Vihar Terminus : Biweekly Special Trains
- Murkongselek – Dibrugarh : Passenger Sewa Service Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “O”
- Parivesh MEMU Train
- Patna-Banaswadi : Humsafar Weekly Express
- Pollachi- Coimbatore : Passenger Sews Service Trains
- Phaltan – Pune : DEMU Train via Lonand
- Pratapnagar – Kevadiya : Mail/Express Daily MEMU Trains
- Pune-Ajni : Super Fast Humsafar Express
- Pune – Nagpur : Humsafar Express
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “Q”
- Rajkot-Morbi : Environment Friendly Bio Diesel DEMU
- Ranchi–Dehri on Sone-Ranchi Express
- Rourkela-Gunupur : Special Trains
- Rourkela-Jagdalpur : Special Trains
- Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi : New Experess Train
- Salem-Karur : DEMU Sews Service Trains
- Santragachi-Tirupati : Special Trains
- Sealdah – New Delhi : Superfast Ac Special Trains
- Shalimar – Bhojudih : Special Trains
- Shalimar – Visakhapatnam : Special Trains
- Shivamogga Town – Chennai Central : Weekly Tatkal Express Special Trains
- Silghat Town – Tambaram : Nagaon Express
- Sonpur – Vaishali via Ghoswar : Train
- Supaul, Saraigarh – Raghopur : Passenger Trains
- Trains to Cities of Telangana
- Tata – Amritsar : Express Trains
- Tatanagar-Badampahar : DEMU Passenger Train
- Tambaram–Kanchipuram : EMU Special Trains
- Train 18
- Vadodara – Rewa : Weekly Mahamana Express
- Varanasi-Gandhinagar Capital : Weekly Superfast Express
- Varanasi – Kevadiya : Mahamana Weekly Super Fast Express
- Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada : Uday Express
- Vijayawada – Tirupati : Krishna Express
- ✅ Varanasi-Indore : IRCTC Kashi Mahakal Express
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “W”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “X”
- Yesvantpur – H.Nizamuddin : Weekly Express
- Yesvantpur – Karwar : Express Daily
- Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central : Tri – Weekly Express
- Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town : Janshatabdi Express
- Yesvantpur – Tumakuru : DEMU Sewa Service Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “Z”
Railway Minister inaugurated Phoolbagan Metro station of East-West Metro on 05.10.2020 and flagged off the first train from Phoolbagan. Further details are here:- Kolkata Metro
GANDHINAGAR CAPITAL-VARANASI : WEEKLY SUPERFAST TRAIN
It has been decided by the Ministry of Railways to start a new weekly superfast train between Gandhinagar Capital-Varanasi. Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi , will flag off the inaugural Special Superfast Express Train 09468 ( Gandhinagar Capital-Varanasi) train from Gandhi Nagar Capital on 16.07.2021 ( Friday) on 16.07.2021 ( Friday) . Train No. 09468 ( Gandhinagar Capital-Varanasi ) Inaugural Superfast Express Special Dated 16.07.2021 Gandhinagar CapitalFrom ( Regular Train No. 22467/22468 Varanasi – Gandhi Nagar Capital – Varanasi ) – Train Composition – AC First Class-01, AC Second Class-02, AC III Class-03, Sleeper Class-06, General Class-02 SLR/D-01, SLR-01
The timings of the following express trains will be revised due to operational reasons-
Train No. 22467/22468 Varanasi – Gandhi Nagar Capital – Varanasi Weekly Superfast Express will operate as 04273/04274 Superfast Special ( Full Reserved ) whose details are as follows –
|carriage structure||AC First Class-01, AC Second Class-02, AC III Class-03, Sleeper Class-04, General Class-04 SLR/D-01, SLR-01|
|day of operation||from Varanasi||Wednesday|
|from Gandhinagar Capital||Thursday|
|regular operation from date||Varanasi||Dated 21.07.2021, effective until further notice|
|Gandhinagar Capital||Dated 07.22.2021 , effective until further notice|
Timings and Stops –
|Train No. 04273Varanasi – Gandhinagar Capital||station||Train No. 04274Gandhinagar Capital – Varanasi|
|–||15.15 ( Wednesday )||Varanasi||23.30 ( Friday )||–|
|04.50||04.55||Sant Hirdaram Nagar||10.05||10.10|
|14.00||14.10||Ahmedabad||00.05||00.15 ( Friday )|
|15.20 ( Thursday )||–||Gandhinagar Capital||–||23.15 ( Thursday )|
JHANSI – KOLKATA : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.01106/01105 Jhansi – Kolkata Superfast Fully Reserved Special Trains
- Train No.01106 Jhansi – Kolkata Superfast Special will leave Jhansi at 21.20 hrs. on every Friday w.e.f. 30.7.2021 till further advice to reach Kolkata station at 21.05 hrs. on the next day.
- Train No.01105 Kolkata – Jhansi Superfast Special will leave Kolkata station at 7.25 hrs. on every Sunday w.e.f. 1.8.2021 till further advice to reach Jhansi at 7.20 hrs. on the next day.
Orai, Kalpi, Pokhrayan, Govindpuri, Prayagraj Jn., Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Jn., Buxar, Ara, Patna Jn., Kiul Jn., Jhajha, Jasidih Jn., Madhupur Jn., Chittaranjan, Asansol, Barddhaman & Naihati stations enroute in both directions.
VARANASI-GANDHINAGAR CAPITAL : WEEKLY SUPERFAST EXPRESS
MARIKUPPAM – BANGARAPET – MARIKUPPAM : MEMU TRAINS
Introduction of MEMU Service (13.07.2021)
Train No. 07383/07384 Marikuppam – Bangarapet – Marikuppam MEMU:-
|Sl. No||Train No||From-To||Frequency||Composition||With effect commencing journey from|
|1||07383||Marikuppam – Bangarapet||Daily||16 Car MEMU||15.07.2021 to Until further advice|
|2||07384||Bangarapet – Marikuppam||Daily||16 Car MEMU||15.07.2021 to Until further advice|
|Train No. 07383 Marikuppam – Bangarapet||A/D||STATIONS||A/D||Train No. 07384 Bangarapet – Marikuppam|
HADAPSAR (PUNE) – HYDERABAD : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.07013/07014 Hadapsar (Pune) – Hyderabad Tri – Weekly Special Trains
- Train No.07013 Hadapsar (Pune) – Hyderabad special will leave Hadapsar at 15.30 hrs every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday with effect from 09.7.2021 till further advice and arrive Hyderabad at 03.35 hrs next day.
- Train No.07014 Hyderabad – Hadapsar (Pune) special will leave Hyderabad at 20.35 hrs every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday with effect from 08.7.2021 till further advice and arrive Hadapsar at 10.50 hrs next day.
Daund Jn, Kurduvadi, Barsi Town, Osmanabad, Latur, Latur Road, Udgir, Bhalki, Bidar, Zahirabad, Vikarabad, Lingampalli and Begumpet.
One AC 2-Tier, Two AC 3-Tier, 7 Sleeper Class, 5 Second Class seating.
HOWRAH-MGR CHENNAI CENTRAL : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.02543/02544 Howrah-MGR Chennai Central-Howrah Special will run w.e.f 03/07/2021 from Howrah as 02543 and w.e.f 04/07/2021from MGR Chennai Central as 02544 till further advice. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:
Days of run: Daily
First AC-1, AC 2-Tier-2, AC 3-Tier-3, Sleeper Class-12 and General Second Class-3
HOWRAH – SRI SATHYA SAI PRASANTHI NILAYAM : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.02689/02690 Howrah-Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam-Howrah Special will run w.e.f 07/07/2021from Howrah as 02527and w.e.f 09/07/2021 from Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam as 02528 till further advice. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:
02527/02528 Howrah-Sri Satya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam-Howrah Special will run as 02689/02690 Howrah-Sri Satya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam-Howrah Special.
- Days of run:
- From Howrah-Every Wednesday and
- From Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam- Every Friday
AC 2-Tier-1, AC3-Tier-2, Sleeper Class-8 and General Second Class-6
SANTRAGACHI-TIRUPATI : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.02523/02524 Santragachi-Tirupati-Santragachi Special will run w.e.f 04/07/2021 from Santragachi as 02523 and w.e.f 05/07/2021fromTirupati as 02524 till further advice. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:
- Days of Run
- From Santragachi: Every Sunday
- From Tirupati: Every Monday
AC 2-Tier-1, AC 3-Tier-2, Sleeper Class-8 and General Second Class-6
SHALIMAR-VISAKHAPATNAM : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.02491/02492 Shalimar-Visakhapatnam-Shalimar Special will run w.e.f 06/07/2021 from Shalimar as 02491and w.e.f 07/07/2021from Visakhapatnam as 02492 till further advice. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:
- Days of run:
- From Shalimar: Every Tuesday
- From Visakhapatnam: Every Wednesday
AC 2-Tier-2, AC 3-Tier-3, Sleeper Class-12 and General Second Class-2
ROURKELA – JAGDALPUR : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.08107/08108 Rourkela-Jagdalpur-Rourkela Special
Days of run : Daily
Composition: General Second Class – 5, Sleeper Class-3 and AC 3 Tier- 1
The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:-
ROURKELA-GUNUPUR : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.08127/08128 Rourkela-Gunupur-Rourkela Special
Days of run :
From Rourkela- Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday
From Gunupur-Monday, Wednesday & Friday
The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:-
General Second Class – 5, Sleeper class-6 and AC 3 Tier-1
SHALIMAR – BHOJUDIH : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.02535/02536 Shalimar-Bhojudih-Shalimar Special will run w.e.f 28.06.2021 from Shalimar and Bhojudih till further advice. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:-
Days of run : Daily (Except Sunday)
General Second Class -7 and AC 3 Tier – 1
TATA – AMRITSAR : EXPRESS TRAINS
Tran Nos.08103/08104 Tata – Amritsar Express from Tatanagar station on 21.06.2021.
HOWRAH – TITLAGARH : DALIY SPECIAL TRAINS
- Train Nos.02517/02518 Howrah-Titlagarh-Howrah Special will run w.e.f 25.06.2021 from Howrah as 02517 and w.e.f 26.06.2021 from Titlagarh as 02518. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:
General Chair Car-10, AC Chair Car-2 and 3AC-2
HOWRAH- CSMT MUMBAI : SPECIAL TRAINS
Howrah-Mumbai CSMT : Special Trains
Train Nos.02470/02469 Howrah-Mumbai CSMT-Howrah Special will run w.e.f 02/07/2021 from Howrah as02470 and w.e.f 04/07/2021 from Mumbai CSMT as 02469 till further advice. The detailed timings and stoppages are as under:-
- Days of run:
- From Howrah – EveryFriday
- From Mumbai CSMT – Every Sunday
AC 3-Tier-3, AC 2-Tier -2, Sleeper Class-12 and General Second Class 2
Train Nos.02096/02095 Howrah-Mumbai CSMT Superfast Duranto Special Trains
- Train No.02096 Howrah-Mumbai CSMT Superfast Duranto Special leaving Howrah every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday w.e.f 11.06.2021 to 29.06.2021 at 05.45 hrs will reach Mumbai CSMTat 08.15 hrs, the next day.
- Train No.02095 Mumbai CSMT-Howrah Superfast Duranto Special leaving Mumbai CSMT every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday w.e.f 13.06.2021 to 30.06.2021 at 17.15 hrs will arrive Howrah at 20.05 hrs, the next day.
One first AC, three AC-2 Tier and twelve AC-3 Tier coaches will have stoppages at Tatanagar, Bilaspur, Raipur, Nagpur and Bhusaval Stations between Howrah and Mumbai CSMT.
This train will have fully reserved accommodation.
HOWRAH-AHMEDABAD : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.02412/02411 Howrah-Ahmedabad Special Train
- Train No.02412 Howrah-Ahmedabad Special leaving Howrah on 07.06.2021, 14.06.2021, 21.26.2021 and 28.06.2021 at 14.35 hrs will reach Ahmedabad at 00.20 hrs, the third day.
- Train No.02411 Ahmedabad-Howrah Specialleaving Ahmedabad 09.06.2021, 16.06.2021, 23.06.2021 and 30.06.2021 at 16.30 hrs will arrive Howrah at 05.15 hrs, the third day.
The train with sixteen Sleeper class and four General Second Class coaches.
Kharagpur, Tatanagar, Chakradharpur, Rourkela, Jharsuguda, Bilsapur, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Malkapur,Bhusaval, Jalgaon,Nandurbar, Surat, Vadodara, Anand and Nadiadbetween Howrah and Ahmedabad.
HOWRAH – YESVANTPUR : SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos. 02469/02470 Howrah – Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly Superfast Express Special Trains
- Train No. 02469 Howrah – Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly Superfast Express Special will depart from Howrah at 12:40 hrs on 10.06.2021, 17.06.2021 and 24.06.2021, and arrive Yesvantpur at 20.40 hrs on the next day.
En route the train will arrive / depart Kharagpur- 14:20/14:25 hrs, Balasore- 15:56/15:58 hrs, Bhadrak- 17:00/17:02 hrs, Cuttack- 18:23/18:25 hrs, Bhubaneswar- 19:00/19:05 hrs, Khurda Road- 19:25/19:40 hrs, Bramhapur- 21:10/21:12 hrs, Palasa- 22:53/22:55 hrs, Srikakulam Road- 23:47/23:49 hrs, Vizianagaram- 00:45/00:47 hrs, Visakhapatnam- 01:45/02:05 hrs, Vijayawada – 06:55/07:05 hrs, Renigunta- 13:18/13:20 hrs, Katpadi -15:30/15:35 hrs, Krishnarajapuram- 19:30/19:38 hrs.
- Train No. 02470 Yesvantpur – Howrah Weekly Superfast Express Special will depart from Yesvantpur at 05.15 hrs on 13.06.201, 20.06.2021 and 27.06.2021 and arrive Howrah at 13.25 hrs on the next day.
En route the train will arrive / depart Krishnarajapuram- 05:53/05:55 hrs, Katpadi -09:13/09:15 hrs, Renigunta- 11:15/11:20 hrs, Vijayawada- 16:50/17:00 hrs, Visakhapatnam- 23:10/23:30 hrs, Vizianagaram- 00:25/00:27 hrs, Srikakulam Road- 01:19/01:21 hrs, Palasa- 02:30/02:32 hrs, Bramhapur- 03:22/03:24 hrs, Khurda Road- 05:30/05:40 hrs, Bhubaneswar- 06:05/06:10 hrs, Cuttack- 06:40/06:45 hrs, Bhadrak- 08:40/08:42 hrs, Balasore- 09:28/09:30 hrs, Kharagpur- 11:08/11:13 hrs.
16 Second Class Sleeper Coaches, 04 General Second Class Coaches, 02 Luggage cum Brake-Vans. The above special train will be fully reserved with 1.3 times fare.
New GODDA- NEW DELHI HUMSAFAR : SPECIAL TRAIN
Train No.02307 Godda- New Delhi Humsafar Special Train
Railways Minister Piyush Goyal on 08.04.2021 flagged off Godda – New Delhi Humsafar special train from Godda in Jharkhand through video conference from Godda.
New PHALTAN – PUNE : DEMU TRAIN VIA LONAND
Shri Prakash Javadekar, Hon’ble Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Information and Broadcasting, Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise, Government of India Flags off DEMU Train from Phaltan to Pune via Lonand on 30.03.2021
Train Nos.01435/01436 Phaltan – Pune DEMU Train Services via Lonand
Sasvad Road, Jejuri, Nira, Lonand and Surwadi
- Introduction of trains between Phaltan and Pune via Lonand will help the people of this region in general and agriculturists to reach new markets, students to reach educational institutions of their choice & workers to seek more green pastures in particular.
- Railways, being the cheapest mode of transport and the direct connectivity between Pune to Phaltan via Lonand will be a boon to the region.
- Further, residents of Phaltan will get direct passenger train connectivity from Phaltan to Pune & back.
JABALPUR-CHANDAFORT : EXPRESS TRI WEEKLY SPECIAL TRAIN
Train Nos.02274/02273 Jabalpur-Chandafort Express Tri weekly Special Train
- Train No. 02274 Jabalpur-Chandafort Express Tri-weekly Special train shall depart from Jabalpur at 05.15 hrs and shall reach Chandafort at 13.45 hrs. It shall run on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Train No. 02273 Chandafort- Jabalpur Express Tri-weekly Special train shall depart from Chandafort at 14.50 hrs and shall reach Jabalpur at 23.25 hrs daily. It shall run on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
One AC Chair car coach, One Sleeper coach, and 08 Chair Car coaches, and two SLR Coaches
MadanMahal, Nainpur, Balaghat, Gondia stations enroute in both directions.
KOTDWAR -DELHI SIDDHABALI : JAN SHATABDI EXPRESS DAILY SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos.04047/04048 Kotdwar -Delhi Siddhabali Jan Shatabdi Express Daily Special Trains
- Train No. 04047 Kotdwar -Delhi Siddhabali Jan Shatabdi Express Daily Special train shall depart from Kotdwar at 15.50 hrs and shall reach Delhi Jn. at 22.20 hrs daily.
- Train No. 04048 Delhi Jn.- Kotdwar Siddhabali Jan Shatabdi Express train shall depart from Delhi at 07.00 hrs and shall reach Kotdwar at 13.40 hrs daily.
This train has LHB Coaches which include AC Chair car, Chair Car coaches & two Generator coaches.
Najibabad Jn., Muazzampur Narain Jn., Bijnor, Haldaur, Chand Siau, Mandi Dhanaura, Gajraula, Hapur, Ghaziabad enroute in both directions.
NEW BANKURA-MASAGRAM : MEMU PASSENGER TRAINS
Train Nos.68151/68152 and 68153/68154 Bankura-Masagram MEMU(Mainline Electric Multiple Unit) Passenger trains will commence from 22.02.2021 as per the following schedule further advice. Both the pairs of trains will run daily and Diesel Electric Multiple Unit (DEMU) services in the Bankura-Masagram-Bankura route will continue to remain canceled till further advice.
Train Nos.68151/68152 Bankura-Masagram-Bankura MEMU Passenger (Daily)
- Train No.68151 Bankura-Masagram MEMU Passenger leaving Bankura at 05.00 hrs will reach Masagram at 07.55 hrs the same day.
- Train No.68152 Masagram-Bankura MEMU Passenger leaving Masagram at 08.05 hrs will reach Bankura at 11.00 hrs the same day.
Train No.68153/68154 Bankura-Masagram-Bankura MEMU Passenger (Daily)
- Train No.68153 Bankura-Masagram MEMU Passenger leaving Bankura at 13.20 hrs will reach Masagram at 16.20 hrs the same day.
- Train No.68154 Masagram-Bankura MEMU Passenger leaving Masagram at 17.00 hrs will reach Bankura at 20.00 hrs the same day.
MAU-ANAND VIHAR TERMINUS: BIWEEKLY SPECIAL TRAINS
The Union Minister of Railways flagged off Mau-Anand Vihar Biweekly Special train through video conferencing on 14.02.2021. The train will connect Mau with National Capital & bring socio-economic development to the Purvanchal region. Local industries in the region shall get the boost with improved connectivity.
Train Nos. 05139/05140 Mau-Anand Vihar Terminus Biweekly Special Trains
- Train No. 05139 Mau-Anand Vihar Terminus shall depart from Mau every Tuesday and Friday at 20.50 hrs and shall reach Anand Vihar Terminus the next day at 11:30 hrs.
- Train No. 05140 Anand Vihar-Mau Biweekly Special shall depart from Anand Vihar terminus every Wednesday and Saturday at 16:45 hrs and shall reach Mau at 06:20 hrs next day.
21 LHB Coaches.
Aunrihar, Jaunpur, Sultanpur, Lucknow, and Kanpur Central stations are en route in both directions.
BHAGALPUR – JAYNAGAR : NEW EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos.05553/05554 UP Bhagalpur – Jaynagar Express Trains
- Train No.05553 UP Bhagalpur – Jaynagar Special will leave Bhagalpur at 07.50 hrs. every day and reach Jaynagar at 16.05 hrs. on the same day.
- Train No.05554DN Jaynagar – Bhagalpur special will leave Jaynagar at 20.30 hrs. every day to reach Bhagalpur at 05.15 hrs. on the next day.
8 reserved General Second Class, 4 Sleeper Class, 1 AC 3-tier & 1 AC 2-tier coaches. The train will be a fully reserved special train.
Nathnagar, Sultanganj, Bariarpur, Ratanpur, Munger, Sahibpur Kml, Begusarai, Barauni Jn., Samstipur Jn., Darbhanga Jn., Sakri Jn. and Madhubani stations.
Ministry of Railways announced via press release on 19.01.2021 that Railway has rechristened the name of Train No. 12311/12312 Howrah-Kalka Mail as “Netaji Express”. It is noteworthy that Howrah -Kalka Mail is a very popular and one of the oldest trains of Indian Railways. The Howrah-Kalka Mail is running between Howrah (Eastern Railway) and Kalka (Northern Railway) via Delhi.
Eight New Trains: 17.01.2021
PM Shri Narendra Modi flagged off 08 new trains connecting different regions of the country to Kevadiya on 17th January 2021 at 11 AM via video conferencing. These trains will facilitate seamless connectivity to the Statue of Unity. The list of trains is the following.
|Sr.Num||Train Num||From||To||Train Name & frequency|
|1||09103/04||Kevadiya||Varanasi||Mahamana Express (Weekly)|
|2||02927/28||Dadar||Kevadiya||Dadar-Kevadia Express (Daily)|
|3||09247/48||Ahmedabad||Kevadiya||Janshatabdi Express (Daily)with Vistadome Coaches.|
|4||09145/46||Kevadiya||H. Nizamuddin||Nizamuddin – Kevadia SamparkKranti Express (Bi-Weekly).|
|5||09105/06||Kevadiya||Rewa||Kevadia – Rewa Express (Weekly)|
|6||09119/20||Chennai||Kevadiya||Chennai – Kevadia Express (Weekly)|
|7||09107/08||Pratapnagar||Kevadiya||MEMU train (Daily)|
|8||09109/10||Kevadiya||Pratapnagar||MEMU train (Daily)|
PRATAPNAGAR – KEVADIYA : MAIL/EXPRESS DAILY MEMU TRAINS
Train Nos.09107/09108, 09109/09110, 09113/09114 Pratapnagar – Kevadiya Mail/Express Daily MEMU
- Train No.09107 Pratapnagar – Kevadiya Mail Express MEMU train will depart from Pratapnagar daily at 07.10 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 08.35 hrs the same day. The train will run with effect from 18.01.2021.
- Train No.09108 Kevadiya – Pratapnagar Mail Express MEMU train will depart from Kevadiya daily at 09.40 hrs and will reach Pratapnagar at 11.00 hrs, the same day. The train will be from 18.01.2021.
Dabhoi stations in both directions.
Second Class seating coaches.
- Train No.09109 Pratapnagar – Kevadiya Mail/Express MEMU train will depart from Pratapnagar daily at 12.20 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 13.45 hrs the same day. The train will run with effect from 18.01.2021.
- Train No.09110 Kevadiya – Pratapnagar Mail/Express MEMU train will depart from Kevadiya daily at 14.00 hrs and will reach Pratapnagar at 15.25 hrs, the same day. The train will be from 18.01.2021.
Dabhoi stations in both directions.
Second Class seating coaches.
- Train No.09113 Pratapnagar – Kevadiya Mail/Express MEMU train will depart from Pratapnagar daily at 15.35 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 17.00 hrs the same day. The train will run with effect from 17.01.2021.
- Train No.09114 Kevadiya – Pratapnagar Mail/Express MEMU train will depart from Kevadiya daily at 21.55 hrs and will reach Pratapnagar at 23.20 hrs, the same day. The train will be from 17.01.2021.
Dabhoi stations in both directions.
Second Class seating coaches.
KEVADIYA – REWA : MAHAMANA SUPERFAST WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos.09105/09106 Kevadiya – Rewa Mahamana Superfast Weekly Express Trains
- Train No.09105 Kevadiya – Rewa train will depart from Kevadiya every Friday at 18.55 hrs and will reach Rewa at 17.15 hrs the next day. The train will run with effect from 22.01.2021.
- Train No.09106 Rewa – Kevadiya Mahamana train will depart from Rewa every Saturday at 20.55 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 17.40 hrs the next day. The train will be from 23.01.2021.
Vadodara Jn, Bharuch, Surat, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Pipariya, Gadarwara, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur , Katni, Maihar and Satna stations in both directions.
First AC, AC 2 Tier, AC-3 Tier, Sleeper Class and Second Class seating coaches.
KEVADIYA – H.NIZAMUDDIN : BI-WEEKLY SUPERFAST SAMPARKKRANTI EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos.09145/09146 Kevadiya – H.Nizamuddin Bi-Weekly Superfast Samparkkranti Express Trains
- Train No.09145 Kevadiya – H.Nizamuddin will depart from Kevadiya every Wednesday and Friday at 15.20 hrs and will reach H.Nizauddin at 05.45 hrs, the next day. The train will run with effect from 20.01.2021.
- Train No.09146 H.Nizamuddin – Kevadiya train will depart from H.Nizamuddin every Tuesday and Thursday at 13.25 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 03.20 hrs. The train will run w.e.f 19.01.2021.
Vadodara Jn, Godhra, Dahod, Ratlam, Kota and Mathura station in both directions.
AC 2-Tier, AC-3 Tier, Sleeper Class and Second Class Seating coaches.
AHMEDABAD – KEVADIYA : DAILY JAN SHATABDI TRAINS
Train Nos.09247/09248 and 09249/09250 Ahmedabad – Kevadiya Daily Jan Shatabdi Trains with Vistadome Coaches.
- Train No.09247 Ahmedabad – Kevadiya will depart from Ahmedabad daily at 15.20 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 18.20 hrs, the next day. The train will run with effect from 18.01.2021.
- Train No.09250 Kevadiya – Ahmedabad train will depart from Kevadiya daily at 20.20 hrs and will reach Ahmedabad at 23.05 hrs. The train will run w.e.f 18.01.2021.
Vadodara station in both directions.
The train comprises of Vistadome, AC Chari Car Executive Class, AC Chari Car and Non AC Chair Car Coaches.
DADAR – KEVADIYA : SUPERFAST DAILY EXPRESS
Train Nos.02927/02928 Dadar – Kevadiya Superfast Daily Express
- Train No. 02927 Dadar – Kevadiya super fast express will depart from Dadar daily at 23.50 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 07.25 hrs the next day. The train will run with effect from 17.01.2021.
- Train No02928 Kevadiya – Dadar Superfast express will depart from Kevadiya at 21.25 hrs and will reach Dadar at 05.30 hrs, the next day. The train will run with effect from 17.01.2021.
Borivali, Valsad, Surat, Bharuch and Vadodara Jn station in both directions. Train No.02927 will also halt at Vishwamitri stations.
First AC, AC – 2 Tier, AC-3 Tier, Sleeper Class and Second Class seating coaches.
KEVADIYA – DR. MGR CHENNAI CENTRAL: WEEKLY SUPERFAST SPECIAL TRAIN
Train Nos.09120/09119 Kevadiya – Dr. MGR Chennai Central – Kevadiya Weekly Superfast Special Train
- Train No. 09120 Kevadiya – Dr. MGR Chennai Central Weekly Superfast Special Train will leave Kevadiya at 09.15 hrs on Wednesdays with effect from 20.01.2021 and reach Dr. MGR Chennai Central at 16.00 hrs on Thursdays until further advice
- Train No.09119 Dr. MGR Chennai Central – Kevadiya Superfast Weekly Special Train will leave Dr. MGR Chennai Central at 22.30 hrs on Sundays with effect from 24th January, 2021 and reach Kevadiya at 03.00 hrs, on Tuesdays until further advice.
Renigunta, Cudappah, Guntakal, Raichur, Solapur, Pune, Kalyan, Vasai Road, Surat and Vadodara. Train No. 09120 Kevadiya – Dr MGR Chennai Central Superfast Weekly Special Train will have an additional stoppage at Perambur
AC-2 Tier, AC-3 Tier, Sleeper Class and Second Class seating coaches.
New VARANASI – KEVADIYA : MAHAMANA WEEKLY SUPERFAST EXPRESS
Train Nos.09103/09104 Varanasi – Kevadiya Mahamana Weekly Super Fast Express
Train No.09103 Varanasi – Kevadiya Mahamana Superfast special Express will depart from Varanasi at 11.12 hrs on 17.01.2021 and will reach Kevadiya at 14.57 hrs the next day.
- Train No.09103 Kevadiya – Varanasi Mahamana Superfast Weekly Express will depart from Kevadiya every Tuesday at 18.55 hrs and will reach Varanasi at 23.10 hrs the next day. This train will run with effect from 19.01.2021.
- Train No.09104 Varanasi – Kevadiya Mahamana Superfast Weekly Express will depart from Varanasi every Thursday at 05.25 hrs and will reach Kevadiya at 09.15 hrs the next day. This train will run from 21.01.2021.
Vadodara Jn, Bharuch, Surat, Nandurbar, Amalner, Bhusaval, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Prayagraj Chheoki stations in both directions.
First AC, AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper Class and Second Class seating coaches.
New DIBRUGARH – NEW DELHI: BI-WEEKLY RAJDHANI EXPRESS
Train No.0205 Dibrugarh – New Delhi via Bogibeel Bridge
Rajdhani trains between Dibrugarh and New Delhi. The trains will start operating from October 12 and October 15 respectively. The Rajdhani Express, bearing number 02505, which will cover the Dibrugarh-New Delhi route, will cross over the Bogibeel Bridge, and for the first time halt at some important North Bank stations like North Lakhimpur, Harmuti and Rangapara before continuing its journey forward.
The first of two bi-weekly Rajdhani Express trains connecting Dibrugarh (Assam) and New Delhi shall begin operating from October 12. The launching of this service, which has been a long-cherished dream of the people of North Assam, has been hailed “a new era of rail communication” by the Chief Minister of the State, Sarbananda Sonowal.
PARIVESH MEMU TRAIN
On the occasion of 151st Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhiji, one “Parivesh MEMU train” has been developed by MEMU shed /Asansol and put in service from (2.10.2020) with renovated hygienic toilet and attractive ambience for awareness of passengers on “Green India Clean India” theme. Coach inside panels is beautifully painted with Environment Awareness paintings. Following the green environment, facilities have been provided –
- 3 trailer coaches have been provided with bio-toilets.
- Toilets are upgraded with Steel mug, soap stand , liquid soap with dispenser, health faucet, best quality synthetic metal (PTMT) made push cock etc have been provided in each toilet with environment theme painted in wall paneling. Health faucet , best quality synthetic metal (PTMT) made push type tap has been provided in all toilets in all trailer coaches.
- Mobile charging points with mobile tray,energy-efficient LED-based (9 W) tube light have been provided instead of conventional florescent light (20 W) in all coaches. LED base destination boards have been provided for increasing visible distance.
All these amenities will facilitate the passengers to travel more comfortably in a green, and soothing atmosphere with more air in circulation in the coaches. More modernised toilets are the additional bonus in the parivesh MEMU trains.
SEALDAH – NEW DELHI: SUPERFAST AC SPECIAL TRAINS
- Train No.02313 Sealdah – New Delhi Superfast AC Special (via Dankuni) will leave Sealdah at 16.50 hrs. daily w.e.f. 12.10.2020 to reach New Delhi at 10.35 hrs. on the next day.
- Train No.02314 New Delhi – Sealdah Superfast AC Special (via Dankuni) will leave New Delhi at 16.25 hrs. daily w.e.f. 13.10.2020 to reach Sealdah at 10.10 hrs. on the next day.
Durgapur, Asansol, Dhanbad, Gaya, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Jn. andKanpur Central enroute.
HOWRAH – JAMALPUR : SPECIAL TRAINS
- Train No.03071 Howrah – Jamalpur Special (via Dankuni) will leave Howrah at 21.35 hrs. daily w.e.f. 12.10.2020 to reach Jamalpur at 7.25 hrs. on the next day.
- Train No.03072 Jamalpur – Howrah Special (via Dankuni) will leave Jamalpur at 19.30 hrs. daily w.e.f. 13.10.2020 to reach Howrah at 5.45 hrs. on the next day.
MALDA TOWN – DELHI : SPECIAL TRAINS
- Train No. 03413 Malda Town – Delhi Tri-weekly Special (via Sultanpur) will leave Malda Town at 19.10 hrs. on Monday, Thursday and Saturday w.e.f. 12.10.2020 to reach Delhi at 4.50 hrs. on the 3rd day.
- Train No.03414 Delhi – Malda Town Tri-weekly Special (via Sultanpur) will leave Delhi at 21.40 hrs. on Wednesday, Saturday and Monday to reach Malda Town at 7.05 hrs. on the 3rd day.
- Train No.03483 Malda Town – Delhi Special (4 days a week) via Faizabad will leave Malda Town at 19.10 hrs. on Friday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday w.e.f. 13.10.2020 to reach Delhi at 4.50 hrs. on the 3rd day.
- Train No.03484 Delhi –Malda Town Special (4 days a week) via Faizabad will leave Delhi at 21.40 hrs. on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday w.e.f. 15.10.2020 to reach Malda Town at 7.05 hrs. on the 3rd day.
New KHAJURAHO – KURUKSHETRA. : GITA JAYANTI
New train service from Khajuraho to Kurukshetra in the form of special train no. 01841 flagged off at 18:35 hrs on 12.09.20. Gita Jayanti COVID 19 Special (01841) runs from Khajuraho to Kurukshetra Jn. It departs from Khajuraho station (KURJ) at 18:35 and arrives at Kurukshetra Jn station (KKDE) at 12:40. Gita Jayanti COVID 19 Special takes 18 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 824 km between Khajuraho and Kurukshetra Jn.
New ANAND VIHAR – SITAMARHI SPECIAL TRAINS
Northern Railway announced that introduction of a Special train to run between Anand Vihar and Sitamarhi stations on the timings and route of Lichchivi Express from 19.09.2020 and 21.09.2020.
New ISLAMPUR – NATESAR : MEMU TRAIN
Ministry of Railway approves ECR’s proposal for introduction of New train on the newly converted section between Fatuha and Natesar by extending 63331/63332 Fatuha – Islampur MEMU up to Natesar to the following Timings and stoppages on the new section:-
Train No.63332 Fatuha – Natesar MEMU
|Station||Train No.63331 Natesar – Fatuha MEMU|
New SONPUR – VAISHALI VIA GHOSWAR: TRAIN
New SUPAUL, SARAIGARH – RAGHOPUR: PASSENGER TRAINS
New ANANTAPUR – NEW DELHI : KISAN RAIL
Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, Hon’ble Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayatraj, Government of India and Shri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh will flag off the Inaugural Run of Anantapur – New Delhi Kisan Rail (Through Video Link) at 10.30 am on 9th September, 2020. The Program will be presided over by Shri Suresh C. Angadi, Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways, Government of India.
Shri Parshottam Rupala, Hon’ble Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India Shri Kailash Choudhary, Hon’ble Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India; Shri B. Satyanarayana, Hon’ble Minister of Municipal Administration & Urban Development and Anantapur District In-charge Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh; Shri M. Sankaranarayana, Hon’ble Minister for Roads & Buildings, Government of Andhra Pradesh; Shri T. Rangaiah, Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Anantapur; Shri V. Gopal Reddy, Hon’ble Member of Legislative Council and Shri A. Venkatarami Reddy, Hon’ble Member of Legislative Assembly, Anantapur Urban will also participate. The function will also be attended by other public representatives, dignitaries and senior railway officials through virtual program.
Brief about Anantapur – New Delhi Kisan Rail
The India’s second and South India’s first Kisan Train is planned to commence its inaugural run from Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh to Adarsh Nagar in New Delhi on 09th September 2020. It is planned to flag-off the inaugural at 11:00 is on 09th September through video link. Anantapur is developing as Horticultural hub of Andhra Pradesh. A major portion of the fruits and vegetables produced in Anantapur are transported out of the state. Starting a Kisan Rail will be particularly helpful in benefitting the small farmers and traders in marketing their product across the country in a safe, economical and speedy manner.
JAIPUR – DAULATPUR CHOWK : DAILY EXPRESS TRAINS
Regular Run Details
Train Nos.19717/19718 Jaipur – Daulatpur Chowk Daily Express Trains extended upto Daulatpur Chowk . The Train will be from 08.03.2020.
- Train No.19717 Jaipur – Daulatpur Chowk train will depart from Jaipur at 19.30 hrs and will arrive Chandigarh at 07.45 hrs and will arrive Daulatpur Chowk at 12.15 hrs.
- Train No.19718 Daulatpur Chowk – Chandigarh – Jaipur train will depart from Daulatpur Chowk at 14.05 hrs and will arrive Chandigarh at 18.30 hrs and will arrive Jaipur at 06.40 hrs.
Jaipur, Chandigarh, Sahibzada Ajitsingh Nagar, Morinda, Roop Nagar, Anandpur Sahib, Nangal Dam, Una Himachal, Amb Andaura and Daulatpur Chowk.
First AC, AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper and General
New VIJAYAWADA – TIRUPATI : KRISHNA EXPRESS
South Central Railway’s Vijayawada division flagged off the first ever all women crew train Krishna Express on Friday from Vijayawada to Tirupati. The entire crew of the train right from the loco pilot, the guard, the sleeper TTEs, Squad TTEs and RPF was women.
New KARWAR – VASCO DA GAMA UNRESERVED EXPRESS SPECIAL DAILY
Train Nos. 06551 / 06552 Karwar – Vasco Da Gama – Karwar Unreserved Express Special Daily
- Train No. 06551 Karwar – Vasco Da Gama Express Special Daily (Unreserved) will leave from Karwar at 08:30 hrs daily from 09.03.2020. Train will reach Vasco – Da – Gama at 10:30 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 06552 Vasco Da Gama – Karwar Express Special Daily (Unreserved) will leave from Vasco Da Gama at 15:20 hrs daily from 08.03.2020. Train will reach Karwar at 17:45 hrs on the same day.
Madgaon Jn. and will have a total composition of 14 coaches.
|Train No.06551Karwar – Vasco Da Gama Express||Stations||Train No.06552Vasco Da Gama- Karwar Express|
NEW YESVANTPUR – KARWAR : EXPRESS DAILY
Train Nos. 16595 /16596 Yesvantpur – Karwar – Yesvantpur Express Daily Via Nelamangala, Shravanabelagola, Padil Bye-pass
- Train no. 16595 Yesvantpur – Karwar Express Daily will leave from Yesvantpur at 18:45 hrs daily from 08.03.2020. Train will reach Karwar at 08:25 hrs on the next day.
- Train no. 16596 Karwar – Yesvantpur Express Daily will leave from Karwar at 18:00 hrs daily from 08.03.2020. Train will reach Yesvantpur at 08:00 hrs on the next day.
Chikbanavar, Channarayapatna, Hassan, Sakleshpur, Subrahmanya Road, Kaniuru Halt, Kabakaputtur, Bantwala, Surathkal, Mulki, Udupi, Barkur, Kundapura, Mookambika Road Byndoor, Bhatkal, Murdeshwar, Honnavar, Kumta, Gokarna Road and Ankola stations.
Total 14 LHB Coaches : 2 Tier AC – 01 Coach, 3 Tier AC – 01 Coach, Sleeper – 07 Coaches, General – 03 Coaches, Generator Car – 02.
The Timings of Train no. 16595 /16596 Yesvantpur – Karwar – Yesvantpur Express Daily on Konkan Railway route are as under:
|Train No.16595 Yesvantpur – Karwar Express||Stations||Train No.16596Karwar – Yesvantpur Express|
|05.20||Mookambika Road Byndoor||20.07|
SHIVAMOGGA TOWN – CHENNAI CENTRAL : WEEKLY TATKAL EXPRESS SPECIAL TRAINS
Train No.06221/06222 Shivamogga Town – Chennai Central – Shivamogga Town Weekly Tatkal Express special from weekly to Bi-weekly.
Inaugural Run Details
Shri B. S. Yediyurappa, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka will flag off the inaugural special at 12:00 hrs (Noon) on 27.02.2020 from DRM Conference Hall Bengaluru through video link in presence of other dignitaries. The function will be presided over by Shri Suresh C. Angadi, Hon’ble Minister of State of Railways. The Inaugural Bi – Weekly Tatkal Express Special with Train No. 06221 Shivamogga Town – Chennai Central will run up to Birur in open timings.
Regular Run Details
Train No.06221/06222 Shivamogga Town – Chennai Central – Shivamogga Town Bi – Weekly Tatkal Express special will come in to force with effect from Shivamogga Town on Monday and Friday from 28.02.2020 to 21.08.2020 and from Chennai Central on Tuesday & Saturday from 29.02.2020 to 22.08.2020.
- Train No.06221 Shivamogga Town – Chennai Central Bi -Weekly Tatkal Express special will depart Shivamogga Town at 23:55 hrs on every Monday & Friday from 28.02.2020 to 21.08.2020 and arrive Chennai Central at 11:45 hrs on respective Tuesday & Saturday.
Enroute this train will arrive / depart Bhadravati – 00:17/ 00:18 hrs, Tarikere – 00:37/00:38 hrs, Birur – 01:04/01:05 hrs, Kadur – 01:16/01:18 hrs, Arsikere – 02:05/02:10 hrs, Tumakuru – 03:23/03:25 hrs, Chikbanavar – 04:30/04:32 hrs, Banaswadi – 05:23/05:25 hrs, Krishnarajapuram – 05:40/05:41 hrs, Bangarpet – 06:30/06:32 hrs, Jolarpettai – 08:13/08:15 hrs, Katpadi – 09:23/09:25 hrs, Arakkonam – 10:13/10:15 hrs and Perambur – 11:03/11:05 hrs.
- In the return direction Train No. 06222 Chennai Central – Shivamogga Town Bi -Weekly Tatkal Express special will depart Chennai Central at 15:00 hrs on every Tuesday & Saturday from 29.02.2020 to 22.08.2020 and arrive Shivamogga Town at 03:55 hrs on respective Wednesday & Sunday.
Enroute this train will arrive / depart Arakkonam – 15:58/16:00 hrs, Katpadi – 16:48/16:50 hrs, Jolarpettai – 18:23/18:25 hrs, Bangarpet – 19:18/19:20 hrs, Krishnarajapuram – 20:09/20:10 hrs, Banaswadi – 20:20/20:22 hrs, Chikbanavar – 21:00/21:02 hrs, Tumakuru – 22:00/22:02 hrs, Arsikere – 00:25/00:30 hrs, Kadur – 01:40/01:42 hrs, Birur – 01:55/01:57 hrs, Tarikere – 02:30/ 02:31 hrs and Bhadravati – 02:59/ 03:00 hrs.
HUBBALLI – VIJAYAPURA : INTERCITY EXPRESS DAILY SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos. 07329 / 07330 Hubballi – Vijayapura – Hubballi Intercity Express Special Daily.
The inaugural special will be at 11:00 hrs on 17.02.2020 from Vijayapura in presence of other dignitaries. The Inaugural Intercity Express Special with Train No. 07330 Vijayapura – Hubballi will run in open timings. The timings of this train will enable the passenger to reach Hubballi in the morning and return on the same day after finishing their work.
Regular Services Details
Regular service of Train No. 07329 / 07330 Hubballi – Vijayapura – Hubballi Intercity daily Express Special will commence from Hubballi from 17.02.2020 and from Vijayapura from 18.02.2020 until further advice.
- Train No. 07329 Hubballi – Vijayapura Intercity Express Special will depart daily from Hubballi at 16:45 hrs and arrive Vijayapura at 22:40 hrs on the same day.
Enroute this train will arrive / depart Gadag – 17:55/18:05 hrs, Mallapur – 18:40/18:41 hrs, Hole Alur – 18:54/18:55 hrs, Badami – 19:20/19:21 hrs, Bagalkot – 19:50/19:52 hrs, Almatti – 20:50/20:51 hrs and Basavana Bagevadi Road – 21:14/21:15 hrs.
- In the return direction Train No. 07330 Vijayapura – Hubballi Intercity Express Special will depart daily from Vijayapura at 05:30 hrs and arrive Hubballi at 11:05 hrs on the same day.
Enroute this train will arrive / depart Basavana Bagevadi Road – 06:04/06:05 hrs, Almatti – 06:24/06:25 hrs, Bagalkot – 07:18/07:20 hrs, Badami – 07:49/07:50 hrs, Hole Alur – 08:11/08:12hrs, Mallapur – 08:24/08:25 hrs and Gadag – 09:30/09:40 hrs.
Five Second Class Sleeper Coaches, SEVENGeneral Second Class Coaches and and TWO Luggage cum Brake-van.
Finance minister has announced measures on expansion of warehousing facilities. In order to preserve perishable goods like milk and their faster transport, finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced in Budget 2020 a special rail service for farmers.
- The government plans to run a Kisan Rail through PPP model for the transport of perishable goods. Krishi Udan under aviation ministry on international and national routes will help value realisation in the northeast and tribal districts. The measure is a part of the sixteen action plan for farmers.
- More Tejas (IRCTC Private Trains) Type trains will connect iconic tourist destinations.
- High-speed train between Mumbai to Ahmedabad would be actively pursued
MADHUPUR – ANAND VIHAR (T) : WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos·22465/22466 Madhupur – Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur Baba Vaidyanath Dham Deoghar Weekly Super fast Express
- Train No.22466 Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur weekly Express will commence its journey from Anand Vihar (T) w.e.f. 15.1.2020 and will leave Anand Vihar (T) at 12.45 hrs. on Wednesdays to reach Madhupur at 5.45 hrs. on the next day.
- Train No.22465 Madhupur – Anand Vihar (T) weekly Express will leave Madhupur w.e.f. 16.1.2020 at 12.00 hrs. on Thursdays to reach Anand Vihar (T) at 6.15 hrs. on the next day.
Jasidih, Jhajha, Kiul, Mokama, Patna, Ara, Buxar, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Allahabad and Kanpur stations enroute.
Train Nos.22466/22465 Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur – Ananda Vihar (T) Baba Vaidyanath Dham Deoghar weekly super fast Express will have air-conditioned, sleeper class and general second class accommodation.
Train Nos.22459/22460 Madhupur – Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur Baba Vaidyanath Dham Deoghar Weekly Humsafar Express
- Train No.22460 Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur weekly Humsafar Express will commence from Anand Vihar (T) w.e.f. 20.1.2020 and will leave Anand Vihar (T) at 12.45 hrs. on Mondays to reach Madhupur at 5.45 hrs. on the next day.
- Train No.22459 Madhupur – Anand Vihar (T) weekly Humsafar Express will leave Madhupur w.e.f. 21.1.2020 at 12.00 hrs. on Tuesdays to reach Anand Vihar (T) at 6.15 hrs. on the next day.
Jasidih, Jhajha, Kiul, Mokama, Patna, Ara, Buxar, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Allahabad and Kanpur stations enroute.
Train Nos.22460/22459 Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur – Ananda Vihar (T) Baba Vaidyanath Dham Deoghar Weekly Humsafar Express will have only AC 3-tier accommodation.
DHARWAD – AMBEWADI : PASSENGER TRAINS
- Train Nos. 56923 / 56924 Dharwad – Ambewadi – Dharwad Passenger in newly opened line will commence from 04.11.2019 from both directions.
- Train No. 56923 Dharwad – Ambewadi Passenger will depart from Dharwad at 11:30 hrs and arrive at Ambewadi at 13:00 hrs on the same day, with effect from 04.11.2019.
- Train No.56924 Ambewadi – Dharwad Passenger will depart from Ambewadi at 15:00 hrs and arrive at Dharwad at 16:40 hrs on the same day, with effect from 04.11.2019.
Enroute this train will arrive / depart Alnavar – 15:50/15:52 hrs, Kambarganvi – 16:02/16:03 hrs, Mugud – 16:14/16:15 hrs and Kyarkop – 16:25/16:26 hrs.
3 Coaches consisting of TWO General Second Class Coaches and ONE Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van.
ASHOKAPURAM – HUBBALLI VISHWAMANAVA EXPRESS
Train Nos. 17326/17325 Ashokapuram – Hubballi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express
- Train No. 17326 Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 01.11.2019 will run up to Belagavi instead of Hubballi as Train No. 17326 Ashokapuram – Belagavi Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Ashokapuram at 05:15 hrs to arrive Hubballi at 18:53 hrs and depart at 19:05 hrs to reach Belagavi at 22:30 hrs.
Enroute there is no change in schedule of this train between Ashokapuram – Hubballi. After Hubballi the train will arrive / depart Dharwad – 19:30/19:32, Mugad – 19:54/19:55 hrs, Kambarganvi – 20:06/20:07 hrs, Alnawar – 20:24/20:25 hrs, Tavargatti – 20:36/20:37 hrs, Devarayi – 20:49/20:50 hrs, Londa – 21:04/21:06 hrs, Gunji – 21:22/21:23 hrs, Khanapur – 21:34/21:35 hrs and Desur – 21:51/21:52 hrs.
- Train No. 17325 Hubballi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 02.11.2019 will originate from Belagavi instead of Hubballi as Train No. 17325 Belagavi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Belagavi at 05:00 hrs to arrive Hubballi at 08:30 hrs and depart at 08.45 hrs to reach Ashokapuram at 21:15 hrs.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Desur – 05:09/05:10 hrs, Khanapur – 05:24/05:25 hrs, Gunji – 05:35/05:36 hrs, Londa – 05:48/05:50 hrs, Devarayi – 06:07/06:08 hrs, Tavargatti – 06:19/06:20 hrs, Alnawar – 06:29/06:30 hrs, Kambarganvi – 06:40/06:41 hrs, Mugad – 06:50/06:51 hrs and Dharwad – 07:20/07:22. There is no change in the schedule of this train between Hubballi – Ashokapuram.
One AC Chair Car, FOUR Chair Cars, ELEVEN General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second Class Luggage cum Brake Vans.
New MURKONGSELEK – DIBRUGARH : PASSENGER SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos.55606/55605 Murkongselek – Dibrugarh Passenger Sewa Service Train
- Train No.55606 Murkongselek – Dibrugarh will leave from Murkongselek at 08-45 am daily to reach Dibrugarh at 12-15 pm.
- Train No.55605 Dibrugarh – Murkongselek will start from Dibrugarh at 01-15 pm to reach Murkongselek at 04-45 pm.
Sleeper class and general second class facilities.
Dhamalgaon, Tangani, New Sisibargaon, Sripani, Sisibargaon, Silapathar, Archipathar, Dipa, Simenchapari, Telem, Laimekuri and Jone Karrang stations both ways.
New JAIPUR-SIKAR : DEMU TRAIN SERVICES
Minister of Railways and Commerce and Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal inaugurated 79603/04 Jaipur-Sikar-JaipurDEMU (6 days a week) Service between Jaipur and Sikar. This service operated on the newly Gauge converted Jaipur – Ringus section.
Details of Jaipur-Sikar Service are as under:
|79603 Jaipur-Sikar Passenger||Stations||79604 Sikar-Jaipur Passenger|
|Days of Run||:||Six Days a week (Except Sunday)|
|Commercial Stoppages||:||All Stations on Jaipur-Ringas-Sikar Section|
New BHUBANESWAR-NAYAGARH TOWN : DAILY SEWA EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos. 18423/18424 Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town-Bhubaneswar Daily Sewa Express Train
- Train No.18423 Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town train from Bhubaneswar will leave daily at 18.40hrs and will reach at Nayagarh Town at 20.45hrs.
- Train No.18424 Nayagarh Town-Bhubaneswar train will leave Nayagarh Town at 06.30hrs and will arrive Bhubaneswar at 09.00hrs.
Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road Jn, Khurda Town, Begunia, Rajsunakhala, Bolagarh Road &Nayagarh Town
New HARIHAR – HOSAPETE – HARIHAR : PASSENGER TRAIN ON HOSAPETE – KOTTUR SECTION
Shri Suresh Channabasappa Angadi, Hon’ble Minster of State of Railways and Shri Laxman S Savadi, Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Transport Agriculture and District In-Charge Minister of Ballari and Koppal, Government of Karnataka will flag off the inaugural special at 09:30 hrs on 17.10.2019 from Hosapete Railway Station.
- The inaugural special with Train No.56530 will run up to Harihar with open path and timings. The inaugural special will have a composition of 5 Coaches consisting of FOUR General Second Class Coaches and ONE Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van.
Regular service of Train No. 56529/56530 Harihar – Hosapete – Harihar Passenger on newly opened line will commence from 18.10.2019 from both sides.
- Train No. 56529 Harihar – Hosapete Passenger will depart from Harihar at 07:20 hrs and arrive at Hosapete at 12:10 hrs on the same day with effect from 18.10.2019.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Amaravati Colony – 07:25/07:26 hrs, Davangere – 07:45/07:55 hrs, Amaravati Colony – 08:03/08:05 hrs, Teligi – 08:22/08:23 hrs, Harapanahalli – 08:43/08:44 hrs, Bennehalli – 09:05/09:06 hrs, Kotturu – 09:26/09:27 hrs, Malavi – 09:50/09:51 hrs, Hagari Bommanahalli – 10:08/10:10 hrs, Hampapatnam – 10:23/10:24 hrs, Mariyammanahalli – 10:44/10:45 hrs, Vyasa Colony – 11:00/11:01 hrs, Vyasankeri – 11:16/11:17 hrs and Tungabhadra dam – 11:32/11:33 hrs.
- In return direction as regular service Train No. 56530 Hosapete – Harihar Passenger will depart from Hosapete at 12:55 hrs and arrive at Harihar at 18:30 hrs on the same day.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Tungabhadra dam – 13:05/13:06 hrs, Vyasankeri – 13:04/13:05 hrs, Vyasa Colony – 13:19/13:20 hrs, Mariyammanahalli – 13:34/13:35 hrs, Hampapatnam – 13:53/13:54 hrs, Hagari Bommanahalli – 14:12/14:15 hrs, Malavi – 14:32/14:33 hrs, Kotturu – 15:02/15:03 hrs, Bennehalli – 15:32/15:33 hrs, Harapanahalli – 15:44/15:45 hrs, Teligi – 16:10/16:11 hrs, Amaravati Colony – 17:01/17:02 hrs, Davangere – 17:25/07:35 hrs and Amaravati Colony – 17:44/17:45 hrs.
9 Coaches consisting of SEVENGeneral Second Class Coaches and TWOSecond Class Luggage cum Brake Van.
New YESVANTPUR – TUMAKURU : DEMU SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos. 76527/76528 Yesvantpur – Tumakuru – Yesvantpur DEMU SEWA Service Six days in a week (Except Sunday) will commence from Yesvantpur and Tumakuru on 15.10.2019.
- Train No. 76527 Yesvantpur – Tumakuru DEMU SEWA Services will depart from Yesvantpur at 19:50 hrs and arrive Tumakuru at 21:25 hrs on Six days in a week (Except Sunday) with effect from 15.10.2019.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Chikabanavara – 19:59/20:00 hrs, Soldevanahalli – 20:02/20:03 hrs, Golhalli – 20:12/20:13 hrs, Bhairanayakanahalli – 20:19/20:20 hrs, Dodbele – 20:24/20:25 hrs, Muddalingana Halli – 20:32/20:33 hrs, Nidvanda – 20:36/20:37 hrs, Dobbspet – 20:41/20:42 hrs, Hirehalli – 20:49/20:50 hrs and Kyatsandra – 20:56/20:57 hrs.
- Train No. 76528 Tumakuru – Yesvantpur DEMU SEWA Services will depart from Tumakuru at 21:50 hrs and arrive Yesvantpur at 23:25 hrs on Six days in a week (Except Sunday) with effect from 15.10.2019.
Kyatsandra – 21:57/21:58 hrs, Hirehalli – 22:04/22:05 hrs, Dobbspet – 22:11/22:12 hrs, Nidvanda – 22:14/22:15 hrs, Muddalingana Halli – 22:17/22:18 hrs, Dodbele – 22:23/22:24 hrs, Bhairanayakanahalli – 22:28/22:29 hrs, Golhalli – 22:33/22:34 hrs, Soldevanahalli – 22:40/22:41 hrs and Chikabanavara – 22:43/22:44 hrs.
New SALEM-KARUR : DEMU SEWS SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos.76801/76802 Salem-Karur-Salem DEMU service . The trains will run for 6 days a week except Sundays from both directions.
- Train No.76801 Salem-Karur DEMU service will depart from Salem at 13.40 hrs and reach Karur at 15.25 hrs the same day.
- Train No.76802 Karur-Salem DEMU service will commence from Karur at 11.40 hrs and reach Salem at 13.25 hrs the same day.
Vangal, Mohanur, Namakkal, Kalangani, Rasipuram and Mallur.
New COIMBATORE- PALANI : PASSENGER SEWS SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos. 56609/56608 Coimbatore- Palani- Coimbatore Passenger service (Daily)
- Train No.56609 Coimbatore-Palani Daily Passenger will leave Coimbatore Jn at 13.45 hrs and reach Palani at 16.40 hrs the same day.
- Train No.56608 Palani-Coimbatore Daily Passenger will depart from Palani at 10.45 hrs and reach Coimbatore Jn at 14.10 hrs the same day.
Pushpattur, Madathukulam, Maivadi Road, Udumalaipettai, Gomangalam, Pollachi, Kinattukkadavu and Podanur.
New POLLACHI- COIMBATORE : PASSENGER SEWS SERVICE TRAINS
Train No. 56184/56183 Pollachi- Coimbatore- Pollachi Passenger Service.The trains will run for 6 days a week except Sundays from both directions.
- Train No.56184 Pollachi – Coimbatore Passenger will leave Pollachi at 7.30 hrs and reach Coimbatore Jn at 8.40 hrs the same day.
- Train No.56183 Coimbatore-Pollachi Passenger will depart from Coimbatore Jn at 5.45 hrs and reach Pollachi at 7.00 hrs the same day.
Podanur and Kinattukkadavu
New MAHESANA – VADNAGAR : DEMU SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train No.79405/79406 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Sunday.
- Train No. 79405 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will depart from Mahesana at 08.50 hrs and will reach Vadnagar at 09.55 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79406 Vadnagar – Mahesana DEMU will depart from Vadnagar at 07.25 hrs and will reach Mahesana at 08.30 hrs on the same day.
Train No.79407/79408 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Saturday (Train No. 79407) and Sunday (Train No. 79408).
- Train No. 79407 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will depart from Mahesana at 18.30 hrs and will reach Vadnagar at 19.35 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79408 Vadnagar – Mahesana DEMU will depart from Vadnagar at 17.15 hrs and will reach Mahesana at 18.20 hrs on the same day.
Randala, Pudgam Ganeshpura, Visnagar and Gunja stations in both directions.
Further details regarding Sew Service trains are here Sewa Service Trains by Railway
New ASARWA – HIMMATNAGAR : DEMU SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train No.79401/79402 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Sunday.
- Train No. 79401 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will depart from Asarva at 09.00 hrs and will reach Himmatnagar at 11.25 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79402 Himmatnagar – Asarva DEMU will depart from Himmatnagar at 06.30 hrs and will reach Asarva at 08.45 hrs on the same day.
Train No.79403/79404 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Saturday (Train No. 79403) and Sunday (Train No. 79404).
- Train No. 79403 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will depart from Asarva at 19.00 hrs and will reach Himmatnagar at 21.15 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79404 Himmatnagar – Asarva DEMU will depart from Himmatnagar at 15.00 hrs and will reach Asarva at 17.15 hrs on the same day.
Sahijpur, Sardargram, Naroda, Medra, Dabhoda, Nandol Dehegam, Jaliya Math, Rakhiyal, Kherol, Talod, Khari Amrapur, Prantij, Sonasan and Hapa Road stations in both directions.
New SABARMATI – BHAGAT KI KOTHI : NEW EXPRESS TRAIN
For the convenience of passengers, W. Rly has introduced a new Express train between Sabarmati and Bhagat Ki Kothi which will run five days a week (except Wednesday and Sunday) with its inaugural run on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 and the regular service will commence from 10th October, 2019.
- Train No.04819 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Sabarmati Express and will depart from Bhagat Ki Kothi at 09.30 hrs on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 and will reach Sabarmati at 18.35 hrs on the same day.
- Train no. 04820 Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi Express and will depart from Sabarmati at 21.00 hrs on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 and will reach Bhagat Ki Kothi at 06.55 hrs the next day. The train will halt at Mahesana, Patan, Bhildi, Dhanera, Raniwara, Marwar Bhinmal, Modran, Marwar Bagra, Jalor, Mokalsar, Samdari and Luni stations in both directions. The train will have AC III Tier, AC Chair Car, Second Class Chair Car and General Second Class coaches.
- Train No. 14820/ 14819 Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi Express will commence from 10th October, 2019 and will run five days a week, i.e. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Train No. 14820 Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi Express will depart from Sabarmati at 17.20 hrs and will reach Bhagat Ki Kothi at 03.10 hrs the next day.
- Train No. 14819 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Sabarmati Express will depart from Bhagat Ki Kothi at 05.00 hrs and will reach Sabarmati at 13.55 hrs on the same day.
Mahesana, Patan, Bhildi, Dhanera, Raniwara, Marwar Bhinmal, Modran, Marwar Bagra, Jalor, Mokalsar, Samdari and Luni stations in both directions.
The train will have AC III Tier, AC Chair Car, Second Class Chair Car and General Second Class coaches.
The booking for Train No. 04820 and 14820 will be opened from 8th October, 2019 at all PRS counters and IRCTC website.
New VISAKHAPATNAM – VIJAYAWADA : UDAY EXPRESS
Train No. 02701 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada inaugural special train will leave Visakhapatnam tentatively at 11.30 hrs on 26th September, 2019 with the stoppages of Train No. 22701. In the return direction it will run as Train No. 02702 Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam special train to open fast timings.
The regular services of Train No. 22701/22702 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam Uday Express will commence from 27th September, 2019 as detailed below:-
Train Nos. 22701/22702 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam Uday Express Special Trains
- Train No. 22701 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada Uday Express will depart Visakhapatnam at 05:45 hrs from 27.09.2019 ( 05 days a week except Thursdays and Sundays) and arrive Vijayawada at 11:15 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 22702 Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam Uday Express will depart Vijayawada at 17:30 hrs from 27.09.2019 (05 days a week except Thursdays and Sundays) and arrive Visakhapatnam at 23:00 hrs on the same day.
Duvvada, Anakapalli, Tuni, Samalkot Jn, Rajahmundry, Tadepalligudem and Eluru stations in both the directions.
AC Double Decker chair car coaches.
New ALLAHABAD – NEWDELHI : HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Train Nos.12275/76 Allahabad – NewDelhi Humsafar Express started its maiden run Ex Allahabad on 13.09.19.
Allahabad- New Delhi/ Anand Vihar Humsafar Express starting wef 13.09.19 is first Humsafar of Indian Railways to have Sleeper and 3rd AC coaches. This service will cater 320 sleeper class and 1152 AC-III passengers from Allahabad and NewDelhi/ Anand Vihar on daily basis
New DUMKA – POREYAHAT : PASSENGER TRAINS
Train Nos.53561/53562 Dumka – Poreyahat Passenger Trains
New CSMT – NIZAMUDDIN : RAJDHANI EXPRESS
Ministry of Railways have decided to increase the frequency of Train Nos.22221/22222 CSMT-NZM-CSMT Rajdhani Express from bi-weekly to four days a week with additional service ex CSMT on Monday, Friday and ex NZM on Tuesday, Saturday. This service will run to open fast timings and will pick up the regular service on 14/09/2019 (Saturday) as 22222 ex Nizamuddin.
Timings and stoppages of Special 02221 Rajdhani Express
New RANCHI–DEHRI ON SONE-RANCHI EXPRESS
inaugural day (15.09.2019), the train will run as Special Train (08636) between Daltongang and Ranchi tentatively leaving Daltongang at 12.00 hrs. on open path timings. There will be no service from Ranchi to Daltongang on that day. However,
Regular run of Train Nos.18635/18636 Ranchi–Dehri on Sone-Ranchi Express will commence on and from 16.09.2019 from Ranchi and 17.09.19 from Dehri on Sone. The train will run 6 days in a week (except Saturday from Ranchi and except Sunday from Dehri on Sone).
- Train No.18635 Ranchi-Dehri on Sone Express leaving Ranchi at 17.15 hrs will reach Dehri on Sone at 23.30 hrs.
- Train No.18636 Dehri on Sone-Ranchi Express leaving Dehri on Sone at 04.00 hrs will reach Ranchi at 10.05 hrs.
One AC-Chair Car and sevenGeneral 2nd Class/2nd Class Chair CarCoaches.
Piska, Nagjua, Lohardaga, Tori, Latehar, Barwadih, Daltonganj, Garwa Road and JaplabetweenRanchi and Dehri on Sone.
New HUBBALLI – CHENNAI CENTRAL : BI-WEEKLY EXPRESS
inaugural special with Train No.07313 Hubballi – Chennai Central will run to open path and timings up to Chennai Central on 14.09.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
Train No.17313 / 17314 Hubballi – Chennai Central – Hubballi Bi-Weekly Express will commence from Hubballi on 17.09.2019 and from Chennai Central on 18.09.2019 as detailed below: –
- Train No. 17313 Hubballi – Chennai Central Bi-Weekly Express will depart from Hubballi at 21:05 hrs on every Tuesday and Friday and arrive at Chennai Central at 10:50 hrs on respective next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Gadag – 22:10/22:12 hrs, Hosapete – 23:40/23:45 hrs, Ballari – 01:25/01:30 hrs, Guntakal – 02:25/02:30 hrs, Cuddapah – 05:13/05:15 hrs, Renigunta – 07:55/08:00 hrs and Arakkonam – 09:08/09:10 hrs.
- Train No. 17314 Chennai Central – Hubballi Bi-Weekly Express will depart from Chennai Central at 15: 00 hrs on every Wednesday and Saturday and arrive Hubballi at 05:15 hrs on respective next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Arakkonam – 16:08/16:10 hrs, Renigunta – 18:20/18:25 hrs, Cuddapah – 20:08/20:10 hrs, Guntakal – 22:45/22:50 hrs, Ballari – 00:25/00:30 hrs, Hosapete – 01:40/01:45 hrs and Gadag – 03:20/03:22 hrs.
ONE AC 2-tier Coach, TWO AC 3-tier Coaches, SIX Second Class Sleeper Coaches, SIX General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second Class with Luggage cum Brake-van.
New LONAND – PHALTAN : DEMU TRAIN
Railways have decided to introduce DEMU services on the newly opened Lonand- Phaltan section of Lonand – Baramati single line a new branch line of Pune- Miraj section of Pune Division with effect from 12.9.2019. The details are as under:
|71431 Lonand-Phaltan DEMU||71433 Lonand-Phaltan DEMU||Station||71432 Phaltan-Lonand DEMU||71434 Phaltan- Lonand DEMU|
|(Except Sunday)||(Except Sunday)|
|7.20 am Dep||11.35 am Dep||Lonand||11.00 am Arr||3.15 pm Arr|
| 7.39 am Arr|
7.40 am Dep
|11.54 am Arr|
11.55 am Dep
|Taradgaon||10.25 am Dep|
10.24 am Arr
|2.40 pm Dep
2.39 pm Arr
|8.14 am Arr|
8.15 am Dep
|12.29 pm Arr|
12.30 pm Dep
|Survadi||09.50 am Dep|
09.49 am Arr
|2.05 pm Dep
2.04 pm Arr
|8.50 am Arr||01.05 pm Arr||Phaltan||09.30 am Dep||1.45 pm Dep|
New BELAGAVI – VASCO DA GAMA : BI-WEEKLY PASSENGER SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos. 06921/06922 Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama Bi-Weekly Passenger Special Trains
- Train No. 06921 Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama Bi-Weekly Passenger Special will depart from Belagavi at 06:20 hrs and arrive at Vasco Da Gama at 12:40 hrs on every Friday and Saturday from 06.09.2019 to 07.12.2019 (Total 28 trips).
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Khanapur – 06:49/06:50, Gunji – 07:09/07:10 hrs, Londa – 07:45/07:50 hrs, Tinaighat – 08:10/08:11 hrs, Castle Rock – 08:40/08:45 hrs, Dudhsagar – 09:18/09:20 hrs, Kulem – 10:20/10:25 hrs, Sanverdam Chuch– 10:50/10:51 hrs, Chandar – 11:09/11:10 hrs, Madgaon – 11:34/11:36 hrs, Cansaulim – 12:01/12:02 hrs and Dabolim –12:14/12:15 hrs
- Train No. 06922 Vasco Da Gama – Belagavi Bi-Weekly Passenger Special will depart from Vasco Da Gama at 15:55 hrs and arrive at Belagavi at 21:25 hrs on every Friday and Saturday from 06.09.2019 to 07.12.2019 (Total 28 trips).
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Dabolim – 16:03/16:04 hrs, Cansaulim – 16:16/16:17 hrs, Madgaon – 16:34/16:36 hrs, Chandar – 16:50/16:51 hrs, Sanverdam Chuch – 17:02/17:03 hrs, Kulem – 17:30/17:35 hrs, Dudhsagar – 17:58/18:00 hrs, Castle Rock – 18:40/18:45 hrs, Tinaighat – 19:10/19:11 hrs, Londa – 19:45/19:50 hrs, Gunji – 20:11/20:12hrs and Khanapur – 20:29/20:30 hrs.
EIGHT General Second Class Coaches and TWOSecond Class with Luggage cum Brake-van.
These trains will be a boon for residents of both Belagavi and Goa by helping to improve trade, tourism and culture and extremely helpful in increasing connectivity between Goa and Belagavi/Uttararakannada Districts.
Experimental stoppage for ten days will be provided to Train No. 06921/06922 Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama – Belagavi Bi-weekly passenger at Dudhsagar Railway station. However entry to falls area will still be governed by directives of Forest Department and local Police. Passengers getting down at this station are supposed to take care of their own safety and follow extant rules in this regard.
New GUDUR – VIJAYAWADA : INTERCITY EXPRESS
Train Nos.12743/12744 Gudur – Vijayawada Intercity Express
- Train No. 02743 Gudur – Vijayawada Intercity Superfast Express will depart Gudur at 09:30 hrs on 01.09.2019 (Sunday) and arrive Vijayawada at 15:00 hrs on the same day.
Nellore, Kavali, Singarayakonda, ongole, Chirala, Bapatla and Tenali stations.
The Regular services will commence from 01.09.2019 from Vijayawada and 02.09.2019 from Gudur respectively as detailed below: –
Train Nos.12743/12744 Regular Services between Gudur – Vijayawada – Gudur (Daily):-
- Train No. 12744 Vijayawada – Gudur Intercity Super Fast Express will depart Vijayawada at 18:00 hrs from 01.09.2019 and arrive Gudur at 22:30 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 12743 Gudur – Vijayawada Intercity Super Fast Express will depart Gudur at 06:10 hrs from 02.09.2019 and arrive Vijayawada at 10:40 hrs on the same day.
Nellore, Kavali, Singarayakonda, ongole, Chirala, Bapatla and Tenali stations.
Two AC Chair Car and ten Second Class Chair Car Coaches.
KHARAGPUR – JAIPUR KEONJHAR ROAD : MEMU PASSENGER
Train Nos.68109/68110 Kharagpur – Jaipur Keonjhar Road MEMU Passenger
- Train No.68109 Kharagpur – Jajpur Keonjhar Road MEMU Passenger will start from Kharagpur at 16.50 hrs and Will arrive Jaipur Keonjhar Road at 22.15 hrs.
- Train No.68110 Jajpur Keonjhar Road – Kharagpur train will arrive Jajpur Keonjhar Road at 05.40 hrs and will arrive Kharagpur at 10.55 hrs.
Hijli, Belapur, Narayangarh, Bakhrabad, Belda, Nekurseni, Dantan, Angua, Lakhannath Road, Jaleswar, Rajghat, Amarda Road, Basta, Nuagon Mayurbhanj Road, Rupsa, Haldipada, Tikirapal, Nilgiri Road, Khantapara, Panpana, Bahanagabazar, Sabira, Markona, Ranital, Baudpur, Kapali Road, Kenduapada, Manjuri Road, Dulakhapatna, Baitarani Road and Korai Stations.
KHAJURAHO – INDORE JN. : EXPRESS
Train Nos.19664/19663 Khajuraho – Indore Jn. Express (4 days in a Week)
- Train No.19664 Khajuraho – Indore Jn. Express train will depart from Khajuraho at 23.30 hrs on Sunday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday and will arrive Indore Jn at 13.50 hrs on next days.
- Train No.19663 Indore – Khajuraho train will depart from Indore at 15.55 hrs on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and will arrive Khajuraho at 06.00 hrs on next day.
Commercial Stoppages (WR) : SHRN, UJN.
Primary maintenance : UDZ, Terminating maintenance – INDB
Composition:-SLR/SLRD-2,GS-4,GSCN-9,GACCN-3,GACCW-1,FACCW-1=20Coaches Date of commencement of regular service: – EX KURJ 17.02.2019
EX INDB 17.02.2019
INDORE – GANDHIDHAM : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.19336/19335 Indore – Gandhidham Weekly Express
- Train No.19336 Indore – Gandhidham train will depart from Indore at 22.25 hrs on Sunday and will reach Gandhidham at 14.10 hrs on Monday.
- Train No.19335 Gandhidham – Indore train will depart from Gandhidham at 17.40 hrs on Monday and will arrive Indore at 11.05 hrs on Tuesday.
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) :DWX, UJN, RTM, DHD, GDA(via GDA-ANND), ND, ADI ,
- VG , SIOB.
- Primary maintenance : Indore with RBPC.
- Composition:- SLR/SLRD-2, GS-4,WGSCN-7,WGACCN-2,WGACCW-1 = 16 Coaches Date of commencement of regular service: – EX INDB 03.02.2019(SUN), EX GIMB 04.02.2019(MON)
BHAVNAGAR TERMINUS – GANDHINAGAR CAPITAL : EXPRESS
Train Nos.19204/19203 Bhavnagar(T) – Gandhinagar Capital (Except Sun) Express
- Train No.19204 Bhavnagar(T) – Gandhinagar Capital (Except Sun) Express will depart from Bhavnagar at 08.15 hrs and will reach Gandhinagar Capital at 14.35 hrs.
- Train No.19203 Gandhinagar Capital – Bhavnagar train will depart from Gandhinagar Capital at 17.45 hrs and will reach Bhavnagar (T) at 23.55 hrs.
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) : SOJN, BTD, SRGT, VG, ABD, CLDY,(CLDY halt will be provided after commissioning of new platform.)
- Primary maintenance : BVC with RBPC
- Composition:- SCZ-2,ZAC-1, GS-5,SLR/SLRD-2, = 10 Coaches
- Date of commencement of regular service: – EX BVC 10.02.2019 EX GNC 10.02.2019
NEW INDORE – BIKANER : MAHAMANA WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.19333/19334 Indore – Bikaner Mahamana Weekly Express
|P/01.35||Chanderia||P /03.20|| Tue
|Mon||13.15||A ||Delhi Sarai Rohilla||D||15||Mon
|Sun||9.25|| A ||Bikaner|| |
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) :FTD, RTM , MDS , NMH ,COR.
- Primary maintenance : Indore with RBPC.
- Composition:- GSLR/SLRD-2,GS-4,WGSCN-7,WGACCN-2,WGACCW-1 = 16 Coaches
- Date of commencement of regular service: – EX INDB 26.01.2019(SAT), EX BKN 27.01.2019(SUN)
New INDORE – DELHI SARAI ROHILLA : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.19337/19338 Indore – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Express
|P/01.35||Chanderia||P /03.20|| Tue
|Mon||13.15||A ||Delhi Sarai Rohilla||D||15||Mon|
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) :FTD, RTM , MDS , NMH ,COR.
- Primary maintenance : Indore with RBPC.
- Composition:- LWRRM-2,LS-4,LSCN-7, LACCN-4,LACCW-2, LWCB-1 = 20 Coaches
- Date of commencement of regular service: – EX INDB 27.01.2019(Sun), EX DDE 28.01.2019(Mon)
New ARAKKONAM – CHENGALPATTU : EMU SPECIAL TRAINS
A new EMU special service between Arakkonam – Chengalpattu is to be introduced in Chennai Division of Southern Railway, will be run stopping at all stationswith effect from 01.07.2017 to 17.8.2019. (48 days) to below mentioned timings:
In addition to above, the following FAST EMU’s will have stopping at all stations in Arakkonam – Chengalpattu section during the festival period.
Train No. 40803/40853 leaving Chennai Beach at 15.00 hrs, Train No. 40805/40855 leaving Chennai Beach at 20.09 hrs, Train No. 40904/40954 leaving Arakkonam at 07.25 hrs, Train No. 40804/40854 leaving Tirumalpur at 10.40 hrs, Train No. 40806/40856 leaving Tirumalpur at 18.40 hrs with effect from 01st July, 2019 on Weekdays/Sundays during the Festival period from 01.07.2019 to 17.08.2019 (48 days)
|Arakkonam - Chengalpattu Emu Special Trains|
|Arakkonam – Chengalpattu EMU special||Station||Chengalpattu – Arakkonam EMU special|
|11.00 hrs (Departure)||Arakkonam||15.15 hrs (Arrival)|
|11.35 hrs||Tirumalpur||14.35 hrs|
|11.52 hrs||Kanchipuram||14.20 hrs|
|12.11 hrs||Walajabad||14.00 hrs|
|12.32 hrs||Rddipalaiyam||13.38 hrs|
|12.50 hrs (Arrival)||Chengalpattu||13.30 hrs (Departure)|
New TAMBARAM–KANCHIPURAM : EMU SPECIAL TRAINS
Two EMU special services between Tambaram – Kanchipuram is to be introduced in Chennai Division of Southern Railway, will be run stopping at all stations with effect from 01.07.2017 to 17.8.2019. (48 days) to below mentioned timings:
EMU special services between Tambaram – Kanchipuram details
|EMU special services between Tambaram - Kanchipuram|
|Tambaram-Kanchipuram EMU special||Station||Kanchipuram - Tambaram EMU special|
|↓09.00 hrs (Departure) ↓||Tambaram||↑ 18.30 hrs(Arrival) ↑|
|↓11.00 hrs (Arrival) ↓||Kanchipuram||↑16.30 hrs (Departure) ↑|
New CHENGALPATTU – KANCHIPURAM : EMU SPECIAL TRAINS
Two EMU special service between Chengalpattu – Kanchipuram is to be introduced in Chennai Division of Southern Railway, will be run stopping at all stations with effect from 01.07.2017 to 17.8.2019. (48 days) to below mentioned timings:
EMU special services between Chengalpattu – Kanchipuram
|EMU special services between Chengalpattu - Kanchipuram|
|Chengalpattu-Kanchipuram EMU special||Station||Kanchipuram - Chengalpattu EMU special|
|↓15.10 hrs (Departure) ↓||Chengalpattu||↑ 14.15 hrs (Arrival) ↑|
|↓16.00 hrs (Arrival) ↓||Kanchipuram||↑12.50 hrs (Departure) ↑|
New BELAGAVI – KSR BENGALURU : DAILY TATKAL SUPERFAST EXPRESS
Train Nos.06526 / 06525 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi Daily Tatkal Super Fast Express
The regular services of Train No.06526 / 06525 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi Daily Tatkal Superfast Express will commence from Belagavi on 30.06.2019 and from KSR Bengaluru on 29.06.2019 as detailed below: –
- Train No. 06526 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru Daily Tatkal Superfast Express will depart from Belagavi at 21:00 hrs and arrive at KSR Benglauru at 07:00 hrs on next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Dharwad – 23:10 / 23:12 hrs, Hubballi – 23:45 / 23:55 hrs, Davangere – 01:58 / 02:00 hrs, Arsikere – 04:10 / 04:15 hrs, Tumakuru – 05:33 / 05:35 hrs and Yesvantpur – 06:33 / 06:35 hrs.
- In the return direction Train No. 06525 KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi Daily Tatkal Superfast Express will depart from KSR Bengaluru at 21: 00 hrs and arrive Belagavi at 07:00 hrs on next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Yesvantpur – 21:10 / 21:12 hrs, Tumakuru – 22:08 / 22:10 hrs, Arsikere – 23:25 / 23:30 hrs, Davangere – 01:38 / 01:40 hrs, Hubballi – 04:10 / 04:20 hrs, Dharwad – 04:43 /04:45 hrs.
The Train will have a composition of ONE AC 2-tier Coach, THREE AC 3-tier Coaches, SIX Second Class Sleeper Coaches, TWO General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second Class with Luggage cum Brake-van.
Train No. 06526 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru Daily Tatkal Super fast Express will depart from Belagavi at 21:00 hrs and arrive at KSR Benglauru at 07:00 hrs on next day.
The fare for the same is:
2AC Rs 1755
3AC Rs 1235
SL Rs 465
New MADGAON JN – JAIPUR : ONE WAY SPECIAL TRAIN
Western Railway introduced one way special train between Madgaon Jn and Jaipur, details are following.
Train No.00114 Madgaon Jn- Jaipur one way special train
New MADGAON JN-BIKANER : ONE WAY SPECIAL TRAIN
Western Railway introduced one way special train between Madgaon Jn and Bikaner, details as is under:
Train No.00116 Madgaon Jn-Bikaner one way special
New Trains details and all other details related to train time table are attached here, New Train Time Table 2021