Updated : 04.11.2019
New Train Details
Indian Railway announced various New Trains to connect various destinations of the country and sometimes at the time of extra rush period. This New Train details is including weekly mail/express, mail/express, passenger trains etc. Normally along with Railway budget announcement railway is announcing new trains. Here we are including various New Trains List already announced and is going to announce by Indian railway.
New Trains List by Alphabet order
Search New Trains by starting letter of departing station. Just click on any alphabet to go to the section dedicated for that letter.
- Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Ara – Ranchi : Weekly Express Trains
- Arakkonam – Chengalpattu : EMU Special Trains
- Allahabad – NewDelhi : Humsafar Express
- Ahmedabad – Mumbai – Ahmedabad : IRCTC Tejas Express
- Asarwa – Himmatnagar : DEMU Sewa Service Trains
- Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express
- Bandra Terminus-Bhusaval : Khandesh Express
- Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar : Humsafar Express
- Banaswadi – Patna : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru : Daily Tatkal Super Fast Express
- Bhavnagar Terminus – Gandhinagar Capital : Express
- Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama : Bi-Weekly Passenger Special Trains
- Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town : Daily Sewa Express Trains
- Chennai – Mysuru : Express Train
- Chennai Egmore – Madurai : Tejas Express
- Chennai Egmore – Kollam : Express
- Chengalpattu – Kanchipuram : EMU special Trains
- CSMT – Nizamuddin : Rajdhani Express
- Coimbatore- Palani : Passenger Sews Service Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “E”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “F”
- Hubballi – Mysuru Vishwamanava Express
- H.S.Nanded – H.Nizamuddin : Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express
- Hubballi – Gangavathi : Passenger Special
- Hubballi – Chennai Central : Bi-Weekly Express
- Harihar – Hosapete – Harihar : Passenger Train on Hosapete – Kottur Section
- Indore – Delhi Sarai Rohilla : Weekly Express
- Indore – Bikaner : Mahamana Weekly Express
- Indore – Gandhidham : Weekly Express
- Kolkata – Silghat : Weekly Express Trains
- Khajuraho – Indore Jn. : Express Trains
- Kharagpur – Jaipur Keonjhar Road : MEMU Passenger
- LTT – Madgaon : AC Double Decker Express
- Lonand – Phaltan : DEMU Train
- Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow : IRCTC Tejas Express
- Madgaon Jn- Jaipur : One Way Special Train
- Madgaon Jn-Bikaner : One Way Special Train
- Mahesana – Vadnagar : DEMU Sewa Service Trains
- Murkongselek – Dibrugarh : Passenger Sewa Service Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “O”
- Pune-Ajni : Super Fast Humsafar Express
- Pune – Nagpur : Humsafar Express
- Patna-Banaswadi : Humsafar Weekly Express
- Pollachi- Coimbatore : Passenger Sews Service Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “Q”
- Silghat Town – Tambaram : Nagaon Express
- Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi : New Experess Train
- Salem-Karur : DEMU Sews Service Trains
- Trains to Cities of Telangana
- Tatanagar-Badampahar : DEMU Passenger Train
- Tambaram–Kanchipuram : EMU Special Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “W”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “X”
- Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town : Janshatabdi Express
- Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central : Tri – Weekly Express
- Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin : Weekly Express
- Yesvantpur – Tumakuru : DEMU Sewa Service Trains
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “Z”
DHARWAD – AMBEWADI : PASSENGER TRAINS
- Train Nos. 56923 / 56924 Dharwad – Ambewadi – Dharwad Passenger in newly opened line will commence from 04.11.2019 from both directions.
- Train No. 56923 Dharwad – Ambewadi Passenger will depart from Dharwad at 11:30 hrs and arrive at Ambewadi at 13:00 hrs on the same day, with effect from 04.11.2019.
- Train No.56924 Ambewadi – Dharwad Passenger will depart from Ambewadi at 15:00 hrs and arrive at Dharwad at 16:40 hrs on the same day, with effect from 04.11.2019.
Enroute this train will arrive / depart Alnavar – 15:50/15:52 hrs, Kambarganvi – 16:02/16:03 hrs, Mugud – 16:14/16:15 hrs and Kyarkop – 16:25/16:26 hrs.
3 Coaches consisting of TWO General Second Class Coaches and ONE Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van.
ASHOKAPURAM – HUBBALLI VISHWAMANAVA EXPRESS
Train Nos. 17326/17325 Ashokapuram – Hubballi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express
- Train No. 17326 Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 01.11.2019 will run up to Belagavi instead of Hubballi as Train No. 17326 Ashokapuram – Belagavi Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Ashokapuram at 05:15 hrs to arrive Hubballi at 18:53 hrs and depart at 19:05 hrs to reach Belagavi at 22:30 hrs.
Enroute there is no change in schedule of this train between Ashokapuram – Hubballi. After Hubballi the train will arrive / depart Dharwad – 19:30/19:32, Mugad – 19:54/19:55 hrs, Kambarganvi – 20:06/20:07 hrs, Alnawar – 20:24/20:25 hrs, Tavargatti – 20:36/20:37 hrs, Devarayi – 20:49/20:50 hrs, Londa – 21:04/21:06 hrs, Gunji – 21:22/21:23 hrs, Khanapur – 21:34/21:35 hrs and Desur – 21:51/21:52 hrs.
- Train No. 17325 Hubballi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 02.11.2019 will originate from Belagavi instead of Hubballi as Train No. 17325 Belagavi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Belagavi at 05:00 hrs to arrive Hubballi at 08:30 hrs and depart at 08.45 hrs to reach Ashokapuram at 21:15 hrs.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Desur – 05:09/05:10 hrs, Khanapur – 05:24/05:25 hrs, Gunji – 05:35/05:36 hrs, Londa – 05:48/05:50 hrs, Devarayi – 06:07/06:08 hrs, Tavargatti – 06:19/06:20 hrs, Alnawar – 06:29/06:30 hrs, Kambarganvi – 06:40/06:41 hrs, Mugad – 06:50/06:51 hrs and Dharwad – 07:20/07:22. There is no change in schedule of this train between Hubballi – Ashokapuram.
One AC Chair Car, FOUR Chair Cars, ELEVEN General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second Class Luggage cum Brake Vans.
New MURKONGSELEK – DIBRUGARH : PASSENGER SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos.55606/55605 Murkongselek – Dibrugarh Passenger Sewa Service Train
- Train No.55606 Murkongselek – Dibrugarh will leave from Murkongselek at 08-45 am daily to reach Dibrugarh at 12-15 pm.
- Train No.55605 Dibrugarh – Murkongselek will start from Dibrugarh at 01-15 pm to reach Murkongselek at 04-45 pm.
Sleeper class and general second class facilities.
Dhamalgaon, Tangani, New Sisibargaon, Sripani, Sisibargaon, Silapathar, Archipathar, Dipa, Simenchapari, Telem, Laimekuri and Jone Karrang stations both ways.
New JAIPUR-SIKAR : DEMU TRAIN SERVICES
Minister of Railways and Commerce and Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal inaugurated 79603/04 Jaipur-Sikar-JaipurDEMU (6 days a week) Service between Jaipur and Sikar. This service operated on the newly Gauge converted Jaipur – Ringus section.
Details of Jaipur-Sikar Service are as under:
|79603 Jaipur-Sikar Passenger||Stations||79604 Sikar-Jaipur Passenger|
|Days of Run||:||Six Days a week (Except Sunday)|
|Commercial Stoppages||:||All Stations on Jaipur-Ringas-Sikar Section|
New BHUBANESWAR-NAYAGARH TOWN : DAILY SEWA EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos. 18423/18424 Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town-Bhubaneswar Daily Sewa Express Train
- Train No.18423 Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town train from Bhubaneswar will leave daily at 18.40hrs and will reach at Nayagarh Town at 20.45hrs.
- Train No.18424 Nayagarh Town-Bhubaneswar train will leave Nayagarh Town at 06.30hrs and will arrive Bhubaneswar at 09.00hrs.
Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road Jn, Khurda Town, Begunia, Rajsunakhala, Bolagarh Road &Nayagarh Town
New HARIHAR – HOSAPETE – HARIHAR : PASSENGER TRAIN ON HOSAPETE – KOTTUR SECTION
Shri Suresh Channabasappa Angadi, Hon’ble Minster of State of Railways and Shri Laxman S Savadi, Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Transport Agriculture and District In-Charge Minister of Ballari and Koppal, Government of Karnataka will flag off the inaugural special at 09:30 hrs on 17.10.2019 from Hosapete Railway Station.
- The inaugural special with Train No.56530 will run up to Harihar with open path and timings. The inaugural special will have a composition of 5 Coaches consisting of FOUR General Second Class Coaches and ONE Second Class Luggage cum Brake Van.
Regular service of Train No. 56529/56530 Harihar – Hosapete – Harihar Passenger on newly opened line will commence from 18.10.2019 from both sides.
- Train No. 56529 Harihar – Hosapete Passenger will depart from Harihar at 07:20 hrs and arrive at Hosapete at 12:10 hrs on the same day with effect from 18.10.2019.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Amaravati Colony – 07:25/07:26 hrs, Davangere – 07:45/07:55 hrs, Amaravati Colony – 08:03/08:05 hrs, Teligi – 08:22/08:23 hrs, Harapanahalli – 08:43/08:44 hrs, Bennehalli – 09:05/09:06 hrs, Kotturu – 09:26/09:27 hrs, Malavi – 09:50/09:51 hrs, Hagari Bommanahalli – 10:08/10:10 hrs, Hampapatnam – 10:23/10:24 hrs, Mariyammanahalli – 10:44/10:45 hrs, Vyasa Colony – 11:00/11:01 hrs, Vyasankeri – 11:16/11:17 hrs and Tungabhadra dam – 11:32/11:33 hrs.
- In return direction as regular service Train No. 56530 Hosapete – Harihar Passenger will depart from Hosapete at 12:55 hrs and arrive at Harihar at 18:30 hrs on the same day.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Tungabhadra dam – 13:05/13:06 hrs, Vyasankeri – 13:04/13:05 hrs, Vyasa Colony – 13:19/13:20 hrs, Mariyammanahalli – 13:34/13:35 hrs, Hampapatnam – 13:53/13:54 hrs, Hagari Bommanahalli – 14:12/14:15 hrs, Malavi – 14:32/14:33 hrs, Kotturu – 15:02/15:03 hrs, Bennehalli – 15:32/15:33 hrs, Harapanahalli – 15:44/15:45 hrs, Teligi – 16:10/16:11 hrs, Amaravati Colony – 17:01/17:02 hrs, Davangere – 17:25/07:35 hrs and Amaravati Colony – 17:44/17:45 hrs.
9 Coaches consisting of SEVENGeneral Second Class Coaches and TWOSecond Class Luggage cum Brake Van.
New YESVANTPUR – TUMAKURU : DEMU SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos. 76527/76528 Yesvantpur – Tumakuru – Yesvantpur DEMU SEWA Service Six days in a week (Except Sunday) will commence from Yesvantpur and Tumakuru on 15.10.2019.
- Train No. 76527 Yesvantpur – Tumakuru DEMU SEWA Services will depart from Yesvantpur at 19:50 hrs and arrive Tumakuru at 21:25 hrs on Six days in a week (Except Sunday) with effect from 15.10.2019.
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Chikabanavara – 19:59/20:00 hrs, Soldevanahalli – 20:02/20:03 hrs, Golhalli – 20:12/20:13 hrs, Bhairanayakanahalli – 20:19/20:20 hrs, Dodbele – 20:24/20:25 hrs, Muddalingana Halli – 20:32/20:33 hrs, Nidvanda – 20:36/20:37 hrs, Dobbspet – 20:41/20:42 hrs, Hirehalli – 20:49/20:50 hrs and Kyatsandra – 20:56/20:57 hrs.
- Train No. 76528 Tumakuru – Yesvantpur DEMU SEWA Services will depart from Tumakuru at 21:50 hrs and arrive Yesvantpur at 23:25 hrs on Six days in a week (Except Sunday) with effect from 15.10.2019.
Kyatsandra – 21:57/21:58 hrs, Hirehalli – 22:04/22:05 hrs, Dobbspet – 22:11/22:12 hrs, Nidvanda – 22:14/22:15 hrs, Muddalingana Halli – 22:17/22:18 hrs, Dodbele – 22:23/22:24 hrs, Bhairanayakanahalli – 22:28/22:29 hrs, Golhalli – 22:33/22:34 hrs, Soldevanahalli – 22:40/22:41 hrs and Chikabanavara – 22:43/22:44 hrs.
New SALEM-KARUR : DEMU SEWS SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos.76801/76802 Salem-Karur-Salem DEMU service . The trains will run for 6 days a week except Sundays from both directions.
- Train No.76801 Salem-Karur DEMU service will depart from Salem at 13.40 hrs and reach Karur at 15.25 hrs the same day.
- Train No.76802 Karur-Salem DEMU service will commence from Karur at 11.40 hrs and reach Salem at 13.25 hrs the same day.
Vangal, Mohanur, Namakkal, Kalangani, Rasipuram and Mallur.
New COIMBATORE- PALANI : PASSENGER SEWS SERVICE TRAINS
Train Nos. 56609/56608 Coimbatore- Palani- Coimbatore Passenger service (Daily)
- Train No.56609 Coimbatore-Palani Daily Passenger will leave Coimbatore Jn at 13.45 hrs and reach Palani at 16.40 hrs the same day.
- Train No.56608 Palani-Coimbatore Daily Passenger will depart from Palani at 10.45 hrs and reach Coimbatore Jn at 14.10 hrs the same day.
Pushpattur, Madathukulam, Maivadi Road, Udumalaipettai, Gomangalam, Pollachi, Kinattukkadavu and Podanur.
New POLLACHI- COIMBATORE : PASSENGER SEWS SERVICE TRAINS
Train No. 56184/56183 Pollachi- Coimbatore- Pollachi Passenger Service.The trains will run for 6 days a week except Sundays from both directions.
- Train No.56184 Pollachi – Coimbatore Passenger will leave Pollachi at 7.30 hrs and reach Coimbatore Jn at 8.40 hrs the same day.
- Train No.56183 Coimbatore-Pollachi Passenger will depart from Coimbatore Jn at 5.45 hrs and reach Pollachi at 7.00 hrs the same day.
Podanur and Kinattukkadavu
New MAHESANA – VADNAGAR : DEMU SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train No.79405/79406 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Sunday.
- Train No. 79405 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will depart from Mahesana at 08.50 hrs and will reach Vadnagar at 09.55 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79406 Vadnagar – Mahesana DEMU will depart from Vadnagar at 07.25 hrs and will reach Mahesana at 08.30 hrs on the same day.
Train No.79407/79408 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Saturday (Train No. 79407) and Sunday (Train No. 79408).
- Train No. 79407 Mahesana – Vadnagar DEMU will depart from Mahesana at 18.30 hrs and will reach Vadnagar at 19.35 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79408 Vadnagar – Mahesana DEMU will depart from Vadnagar at 17.15 hrs and will reach Mahesana at 18.20 hrs on the same day.
Randala, Pudgam Ganeshpura, Visnagar and Gunja stations in both directions.
Further details regarding Sew Service trains are here Sewa Service Trains by Railway
New ASARWA – HIMMATNAGAR : DEMU SEWA SERVICE TRAINS
Train No.79401/79402 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Sunday.
- Train No. 79401 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will depart from Asarva at 09.00 hrs and will reach Himmatnagar at 11.25 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79402 Himmatnagar – Asarva DEMU will depart from Himmatnagar at 06.30 hrs and will reach Asarva at 08.45 hrs on the same day.
Train No.79403/79404 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will commence from 16th October, 2019 and will run six days a week except on Saturday (Train No. 79403) and Sunday (Train No. 79404).
- Train No. 79403 Asarva – Himmatnagar DEMU will depart from Asarva at 19.00 hrs and will reach Himmatnagar at 21.15 hrs the same day.
- Train No. 79404 Himmatnagar – Asarva DEMU will depart from Himmatnagar at 15.00 hrs and will reach Asarva at 17.15 hrs on the same day.
Sahijpur, Sardargram, Naroda, Medra, Dabhoda, Nandol Dehegam, Jaliya Math, Rakhiyal, Kherol, Talod, Khari Amrapur, Prantij, Sonasan and Hapa Road stations in both directions.
New SABARMATI – BHAGAT KI KOTHI : NEW EXPRESS TRAIN
For the convenience of passengers, W. Rly has introduced a new Express train between Sabarmati and Bhagat Ki Kothi which will run five days a week (except Wednesday and Sunday) with its inaugural run on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 and the regular service will commence from 10th October, 2019.
- Train No.04819 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Sabarmati Express and will depart from Bhagat Ki Kothi at 09.30 hrs on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 and will reach Sabarmati at 18.35 hrs on the same day.
- Train no. 04820 Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi Express and will depart from Sabarmati at 21.00 hrs on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 and will reach Bhagat Ki Kothi at 06.55 hrs the next day. The train will halt at Mahesana, Patan, Bhildi, Dhanera, Raniwara, Marwar Bhinmal, Modran, Marwar Bagra, Jalor, Mokalsar, Samdari and Luni stations in both directions. The train will have AC III Tier, AC Chair Car, Second Class Chair Car and General Second Class coaches.
- Train No. 14820/ 14819 Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi Express will commence from 10th October, 2019 and will run five days a week, i.e. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Train No. 14820 Sabarmati – Bhagat Ki Kothi Express will depart from Sabarmati at 17.20 hrs and will reach Bhagat Ki Kothi at 03.10 hrs the next day.
- Train No. 14819 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Sabarmati Express will depart from Bhagat Ki Kothi at 05.00 hrs and will reach Sabarmati at 13.55 hrs on the same day.
Mahesana, Patan, Bhildi, Dhanera, Raniwara, Marwar Bhinmal, Modran, Marwar Bagra, Jalor, Mokalsar, Samdari and Luni stations in both directions.
The train will have AC III Tier, AC Chair Car, Second Class Chair Car and General Second Class coaches.
The booking for Train No. 04820 and 14820 will be opened from 8th October, 2019 at all PRS counters and IRCTC website.
New AHMEDABAD – MUMBAI – AHMEDABAD IRCTC TEJAS EXPRESS
- Ahmedabad – Mumbai – Ahmedabad train will leave Ahmedabad at 06:40 hours and will reach Mumbai at 13:15 hrs.
- In the return direction, train will leave Mumbai at 15:40 hrs and reach Ahmedabad at 22:25 hrs. This train will also run 6 days a week, except Thursday.
New LUCKNOW – NEW DELHI – LUCKNOW : IRCTC TEJAS EXPRESS
The train will be inaugurated on 04.10.2019 by running special train from Lucknow Jn to New Delhi. Inaugural special train will run as per following timings on 04.10.2019:
|Station||Special Train No. 00501|
Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow IRCTC train will be run as per following timings on regular basis with effect from 05.10.2019 (New Delhi-Lucknow Jn) and 06.10.2019 (Lucknow Jn- New Delhi) respectively:
New VISAKHAPATNAM – VIJAYAWADA : UDAY EXPRESS
Train No. 02701 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada inaugural special train will leave Visakhapatnam tentatively at 11.30 hrs on 26th September, 2019 with the stoppages of Train No. 22701. In the return direction it will run as Train No. 02702 Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam special train to open fast timings.
The regular services of Train No. 22701/22702 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam Uday Express will commence from 27th September, 2019 as detailed below:-
Train Nos. 22701/22702 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam Uday Express Special Trains
- Train No. 22701 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada Uday Express will depart Visakhapatnam at 05:45 hrs from 27.09.2019 ( 05 days a week except Thursdays and Sundays) and arrive Vijayawada at 11:15 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 22702 Vijayawada – Visakhapatnam Uday Express will depart Vijayawada at 17:30 hrs from 27.09.2019 (05 days a week except Thursdays and Sundays) and arrive Visakhapatnam at 23:00 hrs on the same day.
Duvvada, Anakapalli, Tuni, Samalkot Jn, Rajahmundry, Tadepalligudem and Eluru stations in both the directions.
AC Double Decker chair car coaches.
New ALLAHABAD – NEWDELHI : HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Train Nos.12275/76 Allahabad – NewDelhi Humsafar Express started its maiden run Ex Allahabad on 13.09.19.
Allahabad- New Delhi/ Anand Vihar Humsafar Express starting wef 13.09.19 is first Humsafar of Indian Railways to have Sleeper and 3rd AC coaches. This service will cater 320 sleeper class and 1152 AC-III passengers from Allahabad and NewDelhi/ Anand Vihar on daily basis
New DUMKA – POREYAHAT : PASSENGER TRAINS
Train Nos.53561/53562 Dumka – Poreyahat Passenger Trains
New CSMT – NIZAMUDDIN : RAJDHANI EXPRESS
Ministry of Railways have decided to increase the frequency of Train Nos.22221/22222 CSMT-NZM-CSMT Rajdhani Express from bi-weekly to four days a week with additional service ex CSMT on Monday, Friday and ex NZM on Tuesday, Saturday. This service will run to open fast timings and will pick up the regular service on 14/09/2019 (Saturday) as 22222 ex Nizamuddin.
Timings and stoppages of Special 02221 Rajdhani Express
New RANCHI–DEHRI ON SONE-RANCHI EXPRESS
inaugural day (15.09.2019), the train will run as Special Train (08636) between Daltongang and Ranchi tentatively leaving Daltongang at 12.00 hrs. on open path timings. There will be no service from Ranchi to Daltongang on that day. However,
Regular run of Train Nos.18635/18636 Ranchi–Dehri on Sone-Ranchi Express will commence on and from 16.09.2019 from Ranchi and 17.09.19 from Dehri on Sone. The train will run 6 days in a week (except Saturday from Ranchi and except Sunday from Dehri on Sone).
- Train No.18635 Ranchi-Dehri on Sone Express leaving Ranchi at 17.15 hrs will reach Dehri on Sone at 23.30 hrs.
- Train No.18636 Dehri on Sone-Ranchi Express leaving Dehri on Sone at 04.00 hrs will reach Ranchi at 10.05 hrs.
One AC-Chair Car and sevenGeneral 2nd Class/2nd Class Chair CarCoaches.
Piska, Nagjua, Lohardaga, Tori, Latehar, Barwadih, Daltonganj, Garwa Road and JaplabetweenRanchi and Dehri on Sone.
New HUBBALLI – CHENNAI CENTRAL : BI-WEEKLY EXPRESS
inaugural special with Train No.07313 Hubballi – Chennai Central will run to open path and timings up to Chennai Central on 14.09.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
Train No.17313 / 17314 Hubballi – Chennai Central – Hubballi Bi-Weekly Express will commence from Hubballi on 17.09.2019 and from Chennai Central on 18.09.2019 as detailed below: –
- Train No. 17313 Hubballi – Chennai Central Bi-Weekly Express will depart from Hubballi at 21:05 hrs on every Tuesday and Friday and arrive at Chennai Central at 10:50 hrs on respective next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Gadag – 22:10/22:12 hrs, Hosapete – 23:40/23:45 hrs, Ballari – 01:25/01:30 hrs, Guntakal – 02:25/02:30 hrs, Cuddapah – 05:13/05:15 hrs, Renigunta – 07:55/08:00 hrs and Arakkonam – 09:08/09:10 hrs.
- Train No. 17314 Chennai Central – Hubballi Bi-Weekly Express will depart from Chennai Central at 15: 00 hrs on every Wednesday and Saturday and arrive Hubballi at 05:15 hrs on respective next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Arakkonam – 16:08/16:10 hrs, Renigunta – 18:20/18:25 hrs, Cuddapah – 20:08/20:10 hrs, Guntakal – 22:45/22:50 hrs, Ballari – 00:25/00:30 hrs, Hosapete – 01:40/01:45 hrs and Gadag – 03:20/03:22 hrs.
ONE AC 2-tier Coach, TWO AC 3-tier Coaches, SIX Second Class Sleeper Coaches, SIX General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second Class with Luggage cum Brake-van.
New LONAND – PHALTAN : DEMU TRAIN
Railways have decided to introduce DEMU services on the newly opened Lonand- Phaltan section of Lonand – Baramati single line a new branch line of Pune- Miraj section of Pune Division with effect from 12.9.2019. The details are as under:
|71431 Lonand-Phaltan DEMU||71433 Lonand-Phaltan DEMU||Station||71432 Phaltan-Lonand DEMU||71434 Phaltan- Lonand DEMU|
|(Except Sunday)||(Except Sunday)|
|7.20 am Dep||11.35 am Dep||Lonand||11.00 am Arr||3.15 pm Arr|
| 7.39 am Arr|
7.40 am Dep
|11.54 am Arr|
11.55 am Dep
|Taradgaon||10.25 am Dep|
10.24 am Arr
|2.40 pm Dep|
2.39 pm Arr
|8.14 am Arr|
8.15 am Dep
|12.29 pm Arr|
12.30 pm Dep
|Survadi||09.50 am Dep|
09.49 am Arr
|2.05 pm Dep|
2.04 pm Arr
|8.50 am Arr||01.05 pm Arr||Phaltan||09.30 am Dep||1.45 pm Dep|
New BELAGAVI – VASCO DA GAMA : BI-WEEKLY PASSENGER SPECIAL TRAINS
Train Nos. 06921/06922 Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama Bi-Weekly Passenger Special Trains
- Train No. 06921 Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama Bi-Weekly Passenger Special will depart from Belagavi at 06:20 hrs and arrive at Vasco Da Gama at 12:40 hrs on every Friday and Saturday from 06.09.2019 to 07.12.2019 (Total 28 trips).
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Khanapur – 06:49/06:50, Gunji – 07:09/07:10 hrs, Londa – 07:45/07:50 hrs, Tinaighat – 08:10/08:11 hrs, Castle Rock – 08:40/08:45 hrs, Dudhsagar – 09:18/09:20 hrs, Kulem – 10:20/10:25 hrs, Sanverdam Chuch– 10:50/10:51 hrs, Chandar – 11:09/11:10 hrs, Madgaon – 11:34/11:36 hrs, Cansaulim – 12:01/12:02 hrs and Dabolim –12:14/12:15 hrs
- Train No. 06922 Vasco Da Gama – Belagavi Bi-Weekly Passenger Special will depart from Vasco Da Gama at 15:55 hrs and arrive at Belagavi at 21:25 hrs on every Friday and Saturday from 06.09.2019 to 07.12.2019 (Total 28 trips).
Enroute this train will arrive/depart Dabolim – 16:03/16:04 hrs, Cansaulim – 16:16/16:17 hrs, Madgaon – 16:34/16:36 hrs, Chandar – 16:50/16:51 hrs, Sanverdam Chuch – 17:02/17:03 hrs, Kulem – 17:30/17:35 hrs, Dudhsagar – 17:58/18:00 hrs, Castle Rock – 18:40/18:45 hrs, Tinaighat – 19:10/19:11 hrs, Londa – 19:45/19:50 hrs, Gunji – 20:11/20:12hrs and Khanapur – 20:29/20:30 hrs.
EIGHT General Second Class Coaches and TWOSecond Class with Luggage cum Brake-van.
These trains will be a boon for residents of both Belagavi and Goa by helping to improve trade, tourism and culture and extremely helpful in increasing connectivity between Goa and Belagavi/Uttararakannada Districts.
Experimental stoppage for ten days will be provided to Train No. 06921/06922 Belagavi – Vasco Da Gama – Belagavi Bi-weekly passenger at Dudhsagar Railway station. However entry to falls area will still be governed by directives of Forest Department and local Police. Passengers getting down at this station are supposed to take care of their own safety and follow extant rules in this regard.
New GUDUR – VIJAYAWADA : INTERCITY EXPRESS
Train Nos.12743/12744 Gudur – Vijayawada Intercity Express
- Train No. 02743 Gudur – Vijayawada Intercity Superfast Express will depart Gudur at 09:30 hrs on 01.09.2019 (Sunday) and arrive Vijayawada at 15:00 hrs on the same day.
Nellore, Kavali, Singarayakonda, ongole, Chirala, Bapatla and Tenali stations.
The Regular services will commence from 01.09.2019 from Vijayawada and 02.09.2019 from Gudur respectively as detailed below: –
Train Nos.12743/12744 Regular Services between Gudur – Vijayawada – Gudur (Daily):-
- Train No. 12744 Vijayawada – Gudur Intercity Super Fast Express will depart Vijayawada at 18:00 hrs from 01.09.2019 and arrive Gudur at 22:30 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 12743 Gudur – Vijayawada Intercity Super Fast Express will depart Gudur at 06:10 hrs from 02.09.2019 and arrive Vijayawada at 10:40 hrs on the same day.
Nellore, Kavali, Singarayakonda, ongole, Chirala, Bapatla and Tenali stations.
Two AC Chair Car and ten Second Class Chair Car Coaches.
KHARAGPUR – JAIPUR KEONJHAR ROAD : MEMU PASSENGER
Train Nos.68109/68110 Kharagpur – Jaipur Keonjhar Road MEMU Passenger
- Train No.68109 Kharagpur – Jajpur Keonjhar Road MEMU Passenger will start from Kharagpur at 16.50 hrs and Will arrive Jaipur Keonjhar Road at 22.15 hrs.
- Train No.68110 Jajpur Keonjhar Road – Kharagpur train will arrive Jajpur Keonjhar Road at 05.40 hrs and will arrive Kharagpur at 10.55 hrs.
Hijli, Belapur, Narayangarh, Bakhrabad, Belda, Nekurseni, Dantan, Angua, Lakhannath Road, Jaleswar, Rajghat, Amarda Road, Basta, Nuagon Mayurbhanj Road, Rupsa, Haldipada, Tikirapal, Nilgiri Road, Khantapara, Panpana, Bahanagabazar, Sabira, Markona, Ranital, Baudpur, Kapali Road, Kenduapada, Manjuri Road, Dulakhapatna, Baitarani Road and Korai Stations.
KHAJURAHO – INDORE JN. : EXPRESS
Train Nos.19664/19663 Khajuraho – Indore Jn. Express (4 days in a Week)
- Train No.19664 Khajuraho – Indore Jn. Express train will depart from Khajuraho at 23.30 hrs on Sunday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday and will arrive Indore Jn at 13.50 hrs on next days.
- Train No.19663 Indore – Khajuraho train will depart from Indore at 15.55 hrs on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and will arrive Khajuraho at 06.00 hrs on next day.
Commercial Stoppages (WR) : SHRN, UJN.
Primary maintenance : UDZ, Terminating maintenance – INDB
Composition:-SLR/SLRD-2,GS-4,GSCN-9,GACCN-3,GACCW-1,FACCW-1=20Coaches Date of commencement of regular service: – EX KURJ 17.02.2019
EX INDB 17.02.2019
INDORE – GANDHIDHAM : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.19336/19335 Indore – Gandhidham Weekly Express
- Train No.19336 Indore – Gandhidham train will depart from Indore at 22.25 hrs on Sunday and will reach Gandhidham at 14.10 hrs on Monday.
- Train No.19335 Gandhidham – Indore train will depart from Gandhidham at 17.40 hrs on Monday and will arrive Indore at 11.05 hrs on Tuesday.
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) :DWX, UJN, RTM, DHD, GDA(via GDA-ANND), ND, ADI ,
- VG , SIOB.
- Primary maintenance : Indore with RBPC.
- Composition:- SLR/SLRD-2, GS-4,WGSCN-7,WGACCN-2,WGACCW-1 = 16 Coaches Date of commencement of regular service: – EX INDB 03.02.2019(SUN), EX GIMB 04.02.2019(MON)
BHAVNAGAR TERMINUS – GANDHINAGAR CAPITAL : EXPRESS
Train Nos.19204/19203 Bhavnagar(T) – Gandhinagar Capital (Except Sun) Express
- Train No.19204 Bhavnagar(T) – Gandhinagar Capital (Except Sun) Express will depart from Bhavnagar at 08.15 hrs and will reach Gandhinagar Capital at 14.35 hrs.
- Train No.19203 Gandhinagar Capital – Bhavnagar train will depart from Gandhinagar Capital at 17.45 hrs and will reach Bhavnagar (T) at 23.55 hrs.
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) : SOJN, BTD, SRGT, VG, ABD, CLDY,(CLDY halt will be provided after commissioning of new platform.)
- Primary maintenance : BVC with RBPC
- Composition:- SCZ-2,ZAC-1, GS-5,SLR/SLRD-2, = 10 Coaches
- Date of commencement of regular service: – EX BVC 10.02.2019 EX GNC 10.02.2019
NEW INDORE – BIKANER : MAHAMANA WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.19333/19334 Indore – Bikaner Mahamana Weekly Express
|P/01.35||Chanderia||P /03.20|| Tue |
|Mon||13.15||A ||Delhi Sarai Rohilla||D||15||Mon |
|Sun||9.25|| A ||Bikaner|| |
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) :FTD, RTM , MDS , NMH ,COR.
- Primary maintenance : Indore with RBPC.
- Composition:- GSLR/SLRD-2,GS-4,WGSCN-7,WGACCN-2,WGACCW-1 = 16 Coaches
- Date of commencement of regular service: – EX INDB 26.01.2019(SAT), EX BKN 27.01.2019(SUN)
New INDORE – DELHI SARAI ROHILLA : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.19337/19338 Indore – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Express
|P/01.35||Chanderia||P /03.20|| Tue |
|Mon||13.15||A ||Delhi Sarai Rohilla||D||15||Mon|
- Commercial Stoppages (WR) :FTD, RTM , MDS , NMH ,COR.
- Primary maintenance : Indore with RBPC.
- Composition:- LWRRM-2,LS-4,LSCN-7, LACCN-4,LACCW-2, LWCB-1 = 20 Coaches
- Date of commencement of regular service: – EX INDB 27.01.2019(Sun), EX DDE 28.01.2019(Mon)
New ARAKKONAM – CHENGALPATTU : EMU SPECIAL TRAINS
A new EMU special service between Arakkonam – Chengalpattu is to be introduced in Chennai Division of Southern Railway, will be run stopping at all stationswith effect from 01.07.2017 to 17.8.2019. (48 days) to below mentioned timings:
In addition to above, the following FAST EMU’s will have stopping at all stations in Arakkonam – Chengalpattu section during the festival period.
Train No. 40803/40853 leaving Chennai Beach at 15.00 hrs, Train No. 40805/40855 leaving Chennai Beach at 20.09 hrs, Train No. 40904/40954 leaving Arakkonam at 07.25 hrs, Train No. 40804/40854 leaving Tirumalpur at 10.40 hrs, Train No. 40806/40856 leaving Tirumalpur at 18.40 hrs with effect from 01st July, 2019 on Weekdays/Sundays during the Festival period from 01.07.2019 to 17.08.2019 (48 days)
|Arakkonam - Chengalpattu Emu Special Trains|
|Arakkonam – Chengalpattu EMU special||Station||Chengalpattu – Arakkonam EMU special|
|11.00 hrs (Departure)||Arakkonam||15.15 hrs (Arrival)|
|11.35 hrs||Tirumalpur||14.35 hrs|
|11.52 hrs||Kanchipuram||14.20 hrs|
|12.11 hrs||Walajabad||14.00 hrs|
|12.32 hrs||Rddipalaiyam||13.38 hrs|
|12.50 hrs (Arrival)||Chengalpattu||13.30 hrs (Departure)|
New TAMBARAM–KANCHIPURAM : EMU SPECIAL TRAINS
Two EMU special services between Tambaram – Kanchipuram is to be introduced in Chennai Division of Southern Railway, will be run stopping at all stations with effect from 01.07.2017 to 17.8.2019. (48 days) to below mentioned timings:
EMU special services between Tambaram – Kanchipuram details
|EMU special services between Tambaram - Kanchipuram|
|Tambaram-Kanchipuram EMU special||Station||Kanchipuram - Tambaram EMU special|
|↓09.00 hrs (Departure) ↓||Tambaram||↑ 18.30 hrs(Arrival) ↑|
|↓11.00 hrs (Arrival) ↓||Kanchipuram||↑16.30 hrs (Departure) ↑|
New CHENGALPATTU – KANCHIPURAM : EMU SPECIAL TRAINS
Two EMU special service between Chengalpattu – Kanchipuram is to be introduced in Chennai Division of Southern Railway, will be run stopping at all stations with effect from 01.07.2017 to 17.8.2019. (48 days) to below mentioned timings:
EMU special services between Chengalpattu – Kanchipuram
|EMU special services between Chengalpattu - Kanchipuram|
|Chengalpattu-Kanchipuram EMU special||Station||Kanchipuram - Chengalpattu EMU special|
|↓15.10 hrs (Departure) ↓||Chengalpattu||↑ 14.15 hrs (Arrival) ↑|
|↓16.00 hrs (Arrival) ↓||Kanchipuram||↑12.50 hrs (Departure) ↑|
New BELAGAVI – KSR BENGALURU : DAILY TATKAL SUPERFAST EXPRESS
Train Nos.06526 / 06525 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi Daily Tatkal Super Fast Express
The regular services of Train No.06526 / 06525 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi Daily Tatkal Superfast Express will commence from Belagavi on 30.06.2019 and from KSR Bengaluru on 29.06.2019 as detailed below: –
- Train No. 06526 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru Daily Tatkal Superfast Express will depart from Belagavi at 21:00 hrs and arrive at KSR Benglauru at 07:00 hrs on next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Dharwad – 23:10 / 23:12 hrs, Hubballi – 23:45 / 23:55 hrs, Davangere – 01:58 / 02:00 hrs, Arsikere – 04:10 / 04:15 hrs, Tumakuru – 05:33 / 05:35 hrs and Yesvantpur – 06:33 / 06:35 hrs.
- In the return direction Train No. 06525 KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi Daily Tatkal Superfast Express will depart from KSR Bengaluru at 21: 00 hrs and arrive Belagavi at 07:00 hrs on next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Yesvantpur – 21:10 / 21:12 hrs, Tumakuru – 22:08 / 22:10 hrs, Arsikere – 23:25 / 23:30 hrs, Davangere – 01:38 / 01:40 hrs, Hubballi – 04:10 / 04:20 hrs, Dharwad – 04:43 /04:45 hrs.
The Train will have a composition of ONE AC 2-tier Coach, THREE AC 3-tier Coaches, SIX Second Class Sleeper Coaches, TWO General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second Class with Luggage cum Brake-van.
Train No. 06526 Belagavi – KSR Bengaluru Daily Tatkal Super fast Express will depart from Belagavi at 21:00 hrs and arrive at KSR Benglauru at 07:00 hrs on next day.
The fare for the same is:
2AC Rs 1755
3AC Rs 1235
SL Rs 465
New MADGAON JN – JAIPUR : ONE WAY SPECIAL TRAIN
Western Railway introduced one way special train between Madgaon Jn and Jaipur, details are following.
Train No.00114 Madgaon Jn- Jaipur one way special train
New MADGAON JN-BIKANER : ONE WAY SPECIAL TRAIN
Western Railway introduced one way special train between Madgaon Jn and Bikaner, details as is under:
Train No.00116 Madgaon Jn-Bikaner one way special
RAJKOT – MORBI : ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY BIO DIESEL DEMU
Western Railway announced on World Environment Day (05.06.2019) that first ever Train running on Environment Friendly Bio Diesel (B-5) DEMU No. 79454 Rajkot-Morbi was flagged off from Rajkot station by DRM Shri Parmeshwar Funkwal in presence of other senior officials and staff.
SILGHAT TOWN – TAMBARAM : NAGAON EXPRESS
Train Nos.15629 / 15630 Nagaon Express . The train will run between Silghat Town and Tambaram every week.
It may be mentioned here that train no 15629 / 15630 which was earlier running between Tambaram and Guwahati has been extended to run from Silghat Town to provide a direct link from Silghat to Tambaram / Chennai fulfilling a long standing demand of people of Central Assam. Silghat station is being developed as a Terminal station and very recently a direct train from Silghat to Kolkata was also flagged off.
- Train number 15630 will leave from Silghat Town every Friday at 08-30 am to reach Tambaram at 08-50 pm on Sunday.
- During return journey train number 15630 Tambaram – Silghat Express will leave from Tambaram at 09-45 pm on Monday to reach Silghat Town at 09-45 am on Thursday.
New HUBBALLI – GANGAVATHI : PASSENGER SPECIAL
Train Nos.06927/06928 Hubballi – Gangavathi Passenger Special
Regular Run Details
- Train No. 06927 Hubballi – Gangavathi Passenger Special will depart from Hubballi at 10:00 hrs and arrive at Gangavathi at 13:50 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Sisvinhalli Halt-10:25/10:26 hrs, Annigeri-10:40/10:41, Hulkoti-10:50/10:51 hrs, Gadag-11:10/11:12 hrs, Harlapur-11:30/11:31 hrs, Banni Koppa-11:44/11:45 hrs, Bhanapur-11:54/11:55 hrs, Koppal-12:05/12:07 hrs, Ginigera-12:14/12:16 hrs, Budagumpa-12:29/12:30 hrs, Jabbalgudda Halt-12:44/12:45 hrs and Chikkabenakal-13:09/13:10 hrs.
- Train No.06928 Gangavathi – Hubballi Passenger Special will depart from Gangavathi at 14:30 hrs and arrive Hubballi at 19:30 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Chikkabenakal-14:45/14:46 hrs, Jabbalgudda Halt-15:00/15:01 hrs, Budagumpa-15:15/15:16 hrs, Ginigera-15:30/15:32 hrs, Koppal-15:46/15:48 hrs, Bhanapur-16:01/16:02 hrs, Banni Koppa-16:11/16:12 hrs, Harlapur-16:29/16:30 hrs, Gadag-17:00/17:02 hrs, Hulkoti-17:24/17:25 hrs, Annigeri-17:44/17:45 and Sisvinhalli Halt-18:03/18:05 hrs.
New H.S.NANDED-H.NIZAMUDDIN – H.S.NANDED : MARATHWADA SAMPARK KRANTI WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train No. 12753 Hazur Sahib Nanded – Hazrat Nizamuddin Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express will be introduced from 19th March, 2019 (Tuesday) and Train No. 12754 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Hazur Sahib Nanded Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express from 20th March, 2019 (Wednesday).
Regular Run Details
- Train No. 12753 H.S.Nanded – H.Nizamuddin Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express will depart H.S.Nanded at 08.00 hrs on Tuesdays and arrive/depart Parbhani at 09.08/09.10 hrs; Jalna at 11.10/11.12 hrs; Aurangabad at 12.15/12.20 hrs; Manmad at 15.20/15.25 hrs; Jalgaon at 17.18/17.20 hrs; Bhopal at 00.35/00.45 hrs; Jhansi at 06.00/06.10 hrs; Agra Cantt at 09.10/09.15 hrs and arrive Hazrat Nizamuddin at 13.00 hrs on the next day i.e., Wednesdays.
- Train No. 12754 H.Nizamuddin – H.S.Nanded Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express will depart H.Nizamuddin at 19.50 hrs on Wednesdays and arrive/depart Agra Cantt at 22.40/22.45 hrs; Jhansi at 03.25/03.35 hrs; Bhopal at 08.05/08.15 hrs; Jalgaon at 15.18/15.20 hrs; Manmad at 17.15/17.20 hrs; Aurangabad at 19.25/19.30 hrs; Jalna at 20.20/20.22 hrs; Parbhani at 23.03/23.05 hrs and arrive H.S.Nanded at 01.00 hrs on the second day i.e., Friday.
One AC II Tier, Two AC III Tier, Six Sleeper Class, Four General Second Class and Two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
New New Delhi – VARANASI : VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS
- Train Nos.22436/22435 New Delhi-Varanasi ‘ Vande Bharat Express ‘ ( 05 days of week ) Regular operation will start from 17.02.2019 . This car is the first semi-high speed car built in the country with state-of-the-art facilities.
Regular operation –
- New Delhi from – car number. 22436 from 17.02.2019 in addition to every Monday and Thursday (05 days in week)
- From Varanasi – Train No. 22435 In addition to every Monday and Thursday from 05.02.2019 (05 days in week)
- Car Structure – Executive Chair Car – 02 , Chair Car – 12
Time and Stop details are following
|22436 New Delhi-Varanasi |
Vande Bhaiya Express
|station||22435 Varanasi-New Delhi |
Vande Bhaiya Express
|Departure 06.00||New Delhi||Arrival 23.00|
|Arrivals 14.00||Varanasi||Depart 15.00|
Railway announced that there will be some changes in the timing of Train No.22436 New Delhi – Varanasi Vande Bharat Express at Kanpur Central and Allahabad Jn station w.e.f 26.03.2019(Tuesday). Following are the details.
Train No.22436 New Delhi – Varanasi Vande Bharat Express
|Train No. 22436 New Delhi-Varanasi |
Vande Bhaiya Express
|Existing Timing Arr / Dep||Revised Timing Arr/Dep|
|New Delhi||- / 06.00||No Change|
|Kanpur||10.18 / 10.20||10.08 / 10.10|
|Allahabad||12.23 / 12.25||12.08 / 12.10|
|Varanasi||14.00 / -||No Change|
New PATNA – BANASWADI : HUMSAFAR WEEKLY EXPRESS
This new train will be inaugurated from Patna on 02.03.19 (Saturday) in the form of special train number 02353 Patna-Banaswadi inaugurated special express train.
Regular Run Details
- Train Nos.22353/22354 Patna-Banaswadi Hamasafar Express (Weekly)
- Cart number – From Patna – 22353, From Banaswadi – 22354
- Operation day- from Patna – Thursday , from Banaswadi – Sunday
- Carriage structure- Generator Yan- 02, air conditioned third class- 16 = 18 cans
- Date of regular operation – from Banaswadi – dated 10.03.19 ( Sunday) from Patna – dated 14.03.19( Thursday)
Further details are following
|22353 Patna-Banaswadi||station||22354 Banaswadi-Patna|
New VADODARA – REWA : MAHAMANA WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos· 20905/20906 Vadodara – Rewa(Weekly) Mahamana Express
- Train No.20905 Vadodara – Rewa (Weekly) Mahamana Express will depart from Vadodara every Saturday at 19.40 hrs and will reach Rewa at 16.45 hrs the next day.
- Train No.20906 Rewa – Vadodara Mahamana Express will depart from Rewa every Sunday at 18.30 hrs and will reach Vadodara at 16.10 hrs the next day. The maiden run for the above train will commence with effect from 09/03/2019 Ex Vadodara and Ex Rewa with effect from 10/03/2019.
AC First Class, AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper Class, General Second Class coaches and Pantry Car.
Bharuch, Surat, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Pipariya, Gadarwara, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maihar and Satna stations in both directions.
Booking for Train No. 20905 Vadodara – Rewa Weekly Mahamana Express will be opened from 9th March, 2019 at all Passenger Reservation Centres and IRCTC website.
New YESVANTPUR – H.NIZAMUDDIN : WEEKLY EXPRESS
The Inaugural run of Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin Weekly Express has been flagged off at Yesvantpur on 5th March, 2019. The details of inaugural service are given below:-
- Train No. 06521 Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin Inaugural special train will depart Yesvantpur at 12:30 hrs on 5th March, 2019. This special train will enter in South Central Railway Zone at Renigunta 22:20/22:35 hrs and arrive H.Nizamuddin at 09:30 hrs on the second day.
Yelahanka, Chikballapur, Chintamani, Kolar, Bangarapet, Katpadi, Renigunta, Gudur, Vijayawada, Warangal, Balharshah, Chandrapur, Nagpur, Itarsi, Bhopal, Bina, Jhansi, Agra Cant and Palwal stations.
AC II Tier, AC III Tier, Sleeper Clas and General Second Class Coaches.
Note: The Regular services of Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin Weekly Express will be notified later
New BANASWADI – PATNA : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
The Regular services will commence Ex. Banaswadi on 10th March, 2019 and Ex. Patna on 14th March, 2019. The details are given below:-
- Train No. 22354 Banaswadi – Patna weekly Humsafar Express will depart Banaswadi at 13.15 hrs from 10th March, 2019(Sundays) and arrive Patna at 12:45 hrs on Tuesday.
- Train No. 22353 Patna – Banaswadi weekly Humsafar Express will depart Patna at 20.15 hrs from 14thMarch, 2019 (Thursdays) and arrive Banaswadi at 21:00 hrs on Saturday.
Ara, Buxar, Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhyay, Allahabad Chheoki, Satna, Katni, Jabalpur, Pipariya, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Ballarshah, Warangal, Vijayawada, Gudur, Renigunta, Katpadi, Jollarpettai and Krishnarajapuram stations in both the directions.
AC III Tier Coaches.
New CHENNAI EGMORE – KOLLAM : EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos.16101/16102 Chennai Egmore – Kollam
The regular daily service of Train Nos.16101 / 16102 Chennai Egmore – Kollam – Chennai Egmore Express via Sankarankoil, Tenkasi and Shencottai will be operated from Tuesday (March 5).
- Train No.16101 Chennai Egmore – Kollam Express will leave Chennai Egmore at 5 pm and reach Kollam at 8.45 a.m. the next day.
- Train No.16102 Kollam – Chennai Egmore Express will leave Kollam at 11.45 am and reach Chennai Egmore at 3.30 a.m. the next day.
AC 3-tier – 2, Sleeper Class – 8, General Second Class – 2 and Luggage-cum-brake van – 2 coaches.
Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Villupuram, Vriddhachalam, Tiruchi, Dindigul, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Sivakasi, Srivilliputtur, Rajapalayam, Sankarankoil, Kadayanallur, Tenkasi, Shencottai, Aryankavu, Tenmalai, Edaman, Punalur, Kottarakkara and Kundara.
New BANDRA TERMINUS – JAMNAGAR : HUMSAFAR EXPRESS TRAINS
Western Railway has decided to introduce new Humsafar Express train between Bandra Terminus and Jamnagar for the benefit of passengers especially the pilgrims and tourists visiting the place.
Train Nos.22923/22924 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar (Tri- Weekly) Express
In its inaugural run, Train No. 02924 Jamangar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Special Express will be flagged off by Shri Narendra Modi – Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on Monday, 4th March, 2019 at 12.30 hrs from Jamnagar station and will reach Bandra Terminus, the next day on Tuesday, 5th March, 2019 at 04.10 hrs.
Regular Run Details
- Train No.22923 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar Express will depart from Bandra Terminus every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 23.55 hrs to reach Jamnagar at 14.35 hrs the next day.
- Train No.22924 Jamangar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Express will depart from Jamangar every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 20.00 hrs to reach Bandra Terminus at 10.20 hrs the next day.
The regular run for the above trains will commence with effect from 6 march Ex Bandra and Ex Jamangar with effect from7 March. This train will have AC 3 Tier coaches. The train will halt at Borivali, Vapi, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, Viramgam, Surendranagar, Wankaner,Rajkot and Hapa in both the directions.
Booking for inaugural service i.e. 02924 Jamnagar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Special Express will be opened from 3rd March, 2019 and booking for Train No. 22923/22924 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar Express will be opened from 4March, at all PRS and IRCTC website.
New ARA – RANCHI : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.18640/18639 Ranchi – Ara Weekly Express inaugurated on 01.03.2019.
Regular Run Details
- Train No.18640 Ranchi – Ara train will run from Ranchi at 21.05 hrs and will reach Ara at 08.00 hrs.
- Train No.18639 Ara – Ranchi train will run from Ara at 10.00 hrs and will arrive Ranchi at 21.45 hrs.
Ranchi, Muri, Bokaro Steel City, NSCB Gomoh, Koderma, Gaya, Sasaram and Ara
One AC 3 tier, Six Sleeper Class and Five General Second Class.
New CHENNAI EGMORE – MADURAI : TEJAS EXPRESS
Chennai Egmore – Madurai Tejas Express with ultra-modern facilities will be the fastest in Chennai-Madurai sector and will cover the 496 Km stretch around 6 and a half hours. The new gift to the people of Southern districts of Tamil Nadu, Tejas Train service will provide the comfort and luxury to tourists, pilgrims and business class travellers who travel frequently between these cities.
Train No.22671/22672 Chennai Egmore – Madurai – Chennai Egmore TEJAS EXPRESS (6 days a week, except on Thursdays) will commence on 2nd March as per the following timings.
- Train No.22671 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Tejas Express will leave Chennai Egmore at 06.00 hrs, leave Tiruchirappalli at 10.25 hrs, leave Kodaikkanal Road at 11.40 hrs and reach Madurai at 12.30 hrs. (six days a week, except Thursdays)
- Train No.22672 Madurai – Chennai Egmore Tejas Express will leave Madurai at 15.00 hrs, leave Kodaikkanal Road at 15.30 hrs, leave Tiruchirappalli at 16.52 hrs, and reach Chennai Egmore at 21.30 hrs. (six days a week, except Thursdays)
1 First AC Executive Chair Car, 12 AC Chair Cars, and 2 Generator cum luggage/Brake Vans, (total 15 coaches)
New PUNE – NAGPUR : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Central Railway has decided to introduce Train No. 11417/11418 Pune – Nagpur – Pune Humsafar Express. The inaugural service 01417 will be flagged off by Shri Devendra Fadanvis, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra in the presence of Shri Piyush Goyal, Hon’ble Minister of Railways on 3.3.2019 from Mumbai via Video link.
The inaugural special train 01417 having 19 AC-3 tier coaches will leave Pune at 16.40 hrs on 3.3.2019 and arrive Nagpur at 06.55 hrs next day. The train will halt at stations Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha. Bookings for 01417 Inaugural special train on special charges will open on 2.3.2019 at all PRS locations and on www.irctc.co.in.
Regular Service Details:-
The details of regular service of 11417/11418 Humsafar Express are as under-
- Train No.11417 Pune – Nagpur Humsafar Express will leave Pune at 22.00 hrs on every Thursday from 7.3.2019 and arriver Nagpur at 13.30 hrs next day.
- Train No.11418 Nagpur – Pune Humsafar Express will leave Nagpur at 15.00 hrs on every Friday from 8.3.2019 and arrive Pune at 08.05 next day.
13 AC-3 tier coaches
Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha
The bookings for regular service of newly introduced Humsafar train 11417 and 11418 will open from 4.3.2019 at PRS locations and on website www.irctc.co.in
New LTT – MADGAON : AC DOUBLE DECKER EXPRESS
Ministry of Railways have decided to introduce a New Weekly AC Double Decker express between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Madgaon with new number by reducing the service of 11085/11086 LTT-Madgaon Double Decker Express from Tri-Weekly to Bi-Weekly. The details are as under:
- Train No. 11099 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Madgaon AC Double Decker Express will leave Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on every Saturday with effect from 15.06.2019 at 01.10 hrs and arrive Madgaon at 13.00 hrs same day.
- Train No. 11100 Madgaon – Lokmanya Tilak Terminus AC Double Decker Express will leave Madgaon on every Sunday with effect from 16.06.2019 at 11.30 hrs and arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 23.55 hrs same day.
Thane, Panvel, Khed, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Kankavli, Sawantwadi Road, Thivim and Karmali.
6 AC Double Decker Chair cars.
Bookings for Train No. 11099 leaving on 15.06.2019 will open from 02.03.2019 at all PRS locations and through Internet.
New NELLORE – MOORE : MEMU EXPRESS TRAIN
Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu, Hon’ble Vice President of India will flag off the New Train No.66056/66055 MEMU Express (Five days a week) between Nellore – Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central). The Regular services will also commence from 21st February, 2019 from Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) and 22nd February, 2019 from Nellore as detailed below.
Accordingly, Train No.06056 Nellore – Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) Inaugural Special Train will depart Nellore at 10:00 hrs on 21st February, 2019(Thursday) and arrive Moore Market Complex(Chennai Central) at 13:50 hrs on the same day.
Vedayapalem, Venkatachellam, Gudur, Nayudupeta, Sullurpeta, Tada, Gummidipundi and Ponneri stations.
Regular Services between Nellore – Moore Market Complex – Nellore(From Monday to Friday)
- Train No. 66055 Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) – Nellore MEMU Express Train will depart Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) at 16:30 hrs from 21st February, 2019(Thursday) and arrive Nellore at 20:20 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 66056 Nellore – Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) MEMU Express Train will depart Nellore at 05:45 hrs from 22nd February, 2019(Friday) and arrive Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) at 09:05 hrs on the same day.
Vedayapalem, Venkatachellam, Gudur, Nayudupeta, Sullurpeta, Tada, Gummidipundi and Ponneri stations in both directions.
New YESVANTPUR – MANGALURU CENTRAL : TRI – WEEKLY EXPRESS
South Western Railway is pleased to introduce Train No.16585 / 16586 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central – Yesvantpur Tri – Weekly Express via (Nelamangala, Shravanabelagolla, Hassan).
Shri Nalin Kumar Kateel, Hon’ble Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Dakshin Kannada will flag off the inaugural special at 11.00 hrs on 21.02.2019 from Mangaluru Central. The inaugural special with train No.06586 will run up to Kabakaputtur to open path and timings.
The regular services of Train No. 16586 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central Tri Weekly Express will commence from Mangaluru Central from 22.02.2019 and Train No. 16585 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central Tri Weekly Express from Yesvantpur from 24.02.2019 as detailed below:-
- Train No. 16586 Mangaluru Central – Yesvantpur Tri – Weekly Express ( Mon, Wed and Fri ) will depart from Mangaluru Central at 19:00 hrs and arrive at Yesvantpur at 05:00 hrs on the next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Mangaluru Jn-19:14/1915 hrs, Bantawala – 19:48/19:50 hrs, Kabakaputtur – 20:16/20:18 hrs, Subrahmanya Road-21:00/21:10 hrs, Sakleshpur – 23:35/23:40 hrs, Hassan – 00:40/00:45 hrs, Channarayapatna – 01:33/01:35 hrs, Shravanabelagolla-01:48/01:50 hrs, Yediyuru – 02:38/02:40 hrs, and Nelamangala – 03:43/03:45 hrs.
- Train No. 16585 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central Tri-Weekly Express (Sun, Tue and Thu) will depart from Yesvantpur at 16:30 hrs and arrive Mangaluru Central at 04:00 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Nelamangala – 16:58/16:59 hrs, Yediyuru – 17:59/18:00 hrs, Shravanabelagolla-18:48/18:50 hrs, Channarayapatna – 19:00/19:01 hrs, Hassan – 19:55/20:00 hrs, Sakleshpur – 21:05/21:15 hrs, Subrahmanya Road-00:25/00:30 hrs, Kabakaputtur – 01:13/01:15 hrs, Bantawala – 01:43/01:45 hrs and Mangaluru Jn-03:13/03:15 hrs.
ONE Two Tier AC Coach, ONE Three Tier AC Coach, SEVEN Three Tier Second Class Sleeper Coaches ,Three General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second class Luggage cum Brake Van with Disabled friendly compartment.
New ANAND VIHAR – MADHUPUR : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
New Weekly Humsafar Express train no 12236/35 between Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur.
New YESVANTPUR – SHIVAMOGGA : JANSHATABDI FOUR-DAYS-A-WEEK EXPRESS
The regular services of Train No.12090 /12089 Shivamogga Town – Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town four-days-a-week Janshatabdi Express will commence from 04.02.2019 as detailed below:-
- Train No. 12090 Shivamogga Town – Yesvantpur Janshatabdi Express Four days ( Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat) in a Week will depart from Shivamogga Town at 05:15 hrs and arrive at Yesvantpur at 10:10 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Bhadravati – 05:34 / 05:35 hrs, Kadur -06:24 / 06:25 hrs, Tumakuru – 08:35 / 08:37 hrs.
- Train No. 12089 Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town Janshatabdi Express Four days ( Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun) in a Week will depart from Yesvantpur at 17: 30 hrs and arrive Shivamogga Town at 22:25 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Tumakuru – 18:33 / 18:35 hrs, Kadur – 20:39 / 20:40 hrs, Bhadravati – 21:30 / 21:32 hrs.
TWO AC Chair Car, EIGHT Chair Car, TWO Luggage cum brake-van with generator.
New BHUSAVAL – BANDRA TREMINUS : TRI – WEEKLY KHANDESH EXPRESS TRAINS
Ministry of Railways have introduced new tri-weekly Khandesh Express train between Bhusaval and Bandra Terminus with effect from 18.2.2019. The details are as under-
Train Nos.19003/19004 Bandra Terminus – Bhusaval Tri – Weekly Khandesh Express via BHET – CHM
- Train No.19003 Bandra Terminus – Bhusaval train will depart from Bandra Terminus at 23.50 hrs on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday and reach Jalgaon at 11.20/11.23 on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and will arrive Bhusaval at 12.00 hrs on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Train No/19004 Bhusaval – Bandra Terminus train will depart from 17.40 hrs on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and will arrive Jalgaon at 18.17/18.20 hrs and will arrive Bandra Terminus at 05.05 hrs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Borivali, Virar, Palghar, Valsad, Navsari, Bardoli, Navapur, Nandurbar, Dondaicha, Sindkheda, Nardana, Amalner, Dharangaon and Jalgaon.
One AC-2Tier, Two AC 3-Tier, 4 Sleeper and 8 General Second Class coaches.
New PUNE – AJNI : SUPER FAST HUMSAFAR TRAINS
Ministry of Railways have introduced new weekly super fast Humsafar Express train between Pune and Ajni with effect from 23.2.2019. The details are as under-
- Train No. 22139 Pune-Ajni Humsafar Express will leave Pune at 22.00 hrs every Saturday from 23.2.2019 and will arrive Ajni at 13.15 hrs next day.
- Train No. 22140 Ajni- Pune Humsafar Express will leave Ajni at 19.50 hrs every Sunday from 24.2.2019 and will arrive Pune at 11.45 hrs next day.
Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha.
13 AC 3-Tier coaches.
Bookings for Train no 22139 / 22140 Humsafar Express are already open at all PRS locations and through internet on www.irctc.co.in .
New UDHNA – NANDURBAR : MEMU SPECIAL
Train No. 69177/69178 Nandurbar– Udhna MEMU (Daily service)
- Train No. 69177 Udhna– Nandurbar MEMU will depart from Udhna at 06.15 hrs to reach Nardurbar at 10.15 hrs the same day. Similarly, in the return direction Train No 69178 Nandurbar – Udhna MEMU will depart from Nandurbar at 13.30 hrs to reach Udhna at 17.40 hrs the same day.
Chalthan, Bagumra, Gangadhra, Bardoli, Timbarva, Mangrolia, Madhi, Kaher, Vyara, Kikakui Road, Dosvada, Ukai Songadh, Lokkadkot, Bhadbhunja, Navapur, Kolde, Chinchpada, Khatgaon, Khandbar and Dhekvad in both directions.
In its inaugural run on 16th February 2019 Nadurbar – Udhna MEMU train will run as special Train No 09178 departing Nandurbar at 15.00 hrs to arrive Udhna at 19.55 hrs on the same day.
New UDHNA – PALDHI : MEMU SPECIAL
Train Nos. 69179/69180 Udhna – Paldhi MEMU (Daily service)
- Train No. 69179 Udhna– Paldhi MEMU will depart from Udhna at 10.20 hrs to reach Paldhi at 18.20 hrs the same day.
- Train No 69180 Paldhi – Udhna MEMU will depart from Paldhi at 20.45 hrs to reach Udhna at 04.45 hrs the next day.
Chalthan, Gangadhra, Bardoli, Madhi, Vyara, Kikakui Road, Ukai Songadh, Lokkadkot, Bhadbhunja, Navapur, Kolde, Chinchpada, Khatgaon, Khandbara, Dhekvad, Nandurbar, Chaupale, Tisi, Ranala, Dondaicha, Vikhran Road, Sinkheda, Hol, Nardana, Padse, Bhortex, Amalner, Takarkhede, Dharangaon and Chavalkhede in both directions.
In its inaugural run on 16th February 2019 Udhna – Paldhi MEMU train will run as special Train No 09179 departing Udhna at 15.00 hrs to reach Paldhi at 22.20 hrs on the same day.
New HUBBALLI – MYSURU – HUBBALLI : VISHWAMANAVA EXPRESS
The regular extended service of train No. 17325/17326 Hubballi – Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express will be as follows
- Train No. 17326 Mysuru – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 17.01.2019 will originate from Ashokapuram instead of Mysuru and will run as Train No. 17326 Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Ashokapuram at 05:15 hrs to arrive Mysuru at 05:25 hrs, and depart at 05.50 hrs to reach Hubballi at 18.50 hrs.
- In the return direction, Train No. 17325 Hubballi – Mysuru Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 16.01.2019 will run up to Ashokapuram as Train No. 17325 Hubballi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Hubballi at 08:30 hrs to arrive at Mysuru at 20:40 hrs, and departs at 20:55 hrs to reach Ashokapuram at 21:15 hrs.
New CHENNAI – MYSURU : EXPRESS
Train Nos. 12609/12610 Chennai – Mysuru – Chennai Express
The regular extended service of Train No. 12609/12610 Chennai – Mysuru – Chennai Express will be as follows:-
- Train No.12609 Chennai – KSR Bengaluru Express commencing journey from Chennai from 15.01.2019 will run up to Mysuru as Train No. 12609 Chennai – Mysuru Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Chennai at 13:35 hrs and reach KSR Bengaluru at 20:05 hrs and departs at 20:10 hrs to reach Mysuru at 23:30 hrs.
There is no change in timings of this train between Chennai – KSR Bengaluru after KSR Bengaluru the train will arrive / depart – Kengeri-20:29/20:30 hrs, Ramanagaram-20:59/21:00 hrs, Channapatna- 21:09/21:10 hrs, Maddur-21:24/21:25 hrs, Mandya-21:43/21:45 hrs, Pandavapura-22:09/22:10 hrs.
- In the return direction Train No. 12610 KSR Bengaluru – Chennai Express commencing journey from 16.01.2018 will originate from Mysuru instead of KSR Bengaluru and will run as Train No 12610 Mysuru – Chennai Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Mysuru at 04:45 hrs and reach KSR Bengaluru 07:45 hrs and departs at 08:02 hrs to reach Chennai at 14:30 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Pandavapura-05:04/05:05 hrs, Mandya-05:38/05:40 hrs, Maddur-05:58/06:00 hrs, Channapatna- 06:17/06:18 hrs, Ramanagaram-06:30/06:32 hrs, Kengeri-06:59/07:00 hrs.
New TATANAGAR – BADAMPAHAR : DEMU PASSENGER TRAIN
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi flagged off Tatanagar-Badampahar DEMU Passenger Train through video link from Baripada, Odisha on 05.01.2019.
New KOLKATA – SILGHAT : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.13181/13182 Kolkata – Silghat Weekly Express
- Train No. 13181 Kolkata – Silghat train will depart from Kolkata at 09.05 hrs on Monday and will reach Silghat at 09.55 hrs on Tuesday. The train will be on 07.01.2019.
- Train No.13182 Silghat – Kolkata train will depart from Silghat at 12.30 hrs on Tuesday and will reach Kolkata at 12.50 hrs on Wednesday. The train will be on 08.01.2019.
Rampurhat, New Coochebhar, New Alipurduar, Fakiragram, Goalpara Town, Kamakhya, Jagi Road, Senchoa, Amoni and Jakhalabandha Stations.
One AC 2 Tier, Four AC-3 Tier, Eight Sleeper Class Four General Second Class and Two Power Car, totalling Nineteen Coaches.
New TRAINS TO CITIES OF TELANGAN
Following are the details of new trains introduced by Indian Railway to cities of Telangana.
- Train No. 12795/12796 Secunderabad – Vijayawada – Secunderabad Intercity Express which provides a very fast rail service between the capital area of Telangana and the capital region of Andhra Pradesh.
- Train No.17417/17418Shirdi Sai Nagar-Tirupati- Shirdi Sai Nagar Weekly Express which majorly passes through Telangana Region, providing a very reliable rail connect to the pilgrim traffic proceeding either towards Tirumala or Shirdi.
- Train No. 11084/11083 Kazipet-LTT Mumbai-Kazipet Weekly Express serves to meet the needs of the second biggest city in Telangana i.e., Warangal / Hanumakonda / Kazipet to Mumbai, the commercial capital of India, catering to a sizable section of migrant population of the belt who hold strong relations with Mumbai.
- Train No. 11206/11205 Nizamabad – LTT Mumbai- Nizamabad Express which after introduction has been extended up to Karimnagar, is yet another important rail service which earned patronage from the people of north Telangana, settled in Mumbai and the surrounding cities of Maharashtra.
- Train No.19315/19316 Lingampalli – Indore- – Lingampalli Weekly Hamsafar Express, is a latest rail service incorporating enhanced features for comfortable rail travel, introduced to link Hyderabad City with Indore, one of the fastest developing urban centres of India. The service extends the connect and bond between the people of Hyderabad and Madhya Pradesh.
- Train No. 22705/22706 Humsafar Weekly Express between Tirupati-Jammu Tawi-Tirupati is yet another new train which connects the two most important pilgrim centres in India, situated in the South and the North. This new train extensively passes through Telangana, offering the pilgrims and tourists a very convenient option of travel to Tirumala , the abode of Lord Venkateswara and Katra, the gate way to Mata Vaishnodevi’s shrine.
List of all new trains introduced (10 pairs) originating from Telangana.
- Train Nos.16353/16354 Kacheguda – Nagercoil – Kacheguda Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.12784/12783 Secunderabad – Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad AC Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.12796/12795 Secunderabad – Vijayawada – Secunderabad Intercity Express
- Train Nos.17021/17022 Hyderabad – Vasco-Da-Gama – Hyderabad weekly Express.
- Train Nos.11308/11307 Hyderabad – Gulbarga – Hyderabad Intercity Express.
- Train Nos.11084/11083 Kazipet – Lokamanya Tilak (T) – Kazipet weekly Express
- Train Nos.22128/22127 Kazipet – Lokamanya Tilak (T) – Kazipet weekly Express.
- Train Nos.77622/77623 Mahbubnagar – Jaklair – Mahbubnagar Bi – Weekly DEMU.
- Train Nos.22152/22151 Kazipet -Pune – Kazipet Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.19316/19315 Lingampalli – Indore – Lingampalli Humsafar Express.
List of all new trains (9 pairs) passing through Telangana.
- Train Nos.17621/17622 Aurangabad – Renigunta – Aurangabad Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.17417/17418 Tirupati – Sainagar Shirdi – Tirupati weekly Express.
- Train Nos.22705/22706 Tirupati – Jammutawi – Tirupati weekly Humsafar Express.
- Train Nos.22415/22416 Visakhapatnam – New Delhi – Visakhapatnam A.P. Express.
- Train Nos.18112/18111 Yeshvantpur – Tatanagar – Yeshvantpur weekly Express.
- Train Nos.16864/16863 Mannargudi – Jodhpur – Mannargudi weekly Express.
- Train Nos.16793/16794 Rameswaram – Faizabad – Rameswaram weekly Express.
- Train Nos.14815/14816 Bagath Ki koti – Tambaram – Bhagat Ki Koti Humsafar Express.
- Train Nos.19603/19604 Ajmer – Rameswaram – Ajmer Humsafar Express.
New Trains details and all other details related to train time table are attached here, New Train Time Table 2018 – 2019