New Train Details
Indian Railway announced various New Trains to connect various destinations of the country and sometimes at the time of extra rush period. This New Train details is including weekly mail/express, mail/express, passenger trains etc. Normally along with Railway budget announcement railway is announcing new trains. Here we are including various New Trains List already announced and is going to announce by Indian railway.
New Trains List by Alphabet order
Search New Trains by starting letter of departing station. Just click on any alphabet to go to the section dedicated for that letter.
- Bandra Terminus-Bhusaval : Khandesh Express
- Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar : Humsafar Express
- Banaswadi – Patna : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Chennai – Mysuru : Express Train
- Chennai Egmore – Madurai : Tejas Express
- Chennai Egmore – Kollam : Express
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “D”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “E”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “F”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “G”
- Hubballi – Mysuru Vishwamanava Express
- H.S.Nanded – H.Nizamuddin : Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express
- Hubballi – Gangavathi : Passenger Special
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “J”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “M”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “O”
- Pune-Ajni : Super Fast Humsafar Express
- Pune – Nagpur : Humsafar Express
- Patna-Banaswadi : Humsafar Weekly Express
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “Q”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “R”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “W”
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “X”
- Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town : Janshatabdi Express
- Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central : Tri – Weekly Express
- Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin : Weekly Express
- No New Trains announced with starting letter “Z”
SILGHAT TOWN – TAMBARAM : NAGAON EXPRESS
Train Nos.15629 / 15630 Nagaon Express . The train will run between Silghat Town and Tambaram every week.
It may be mentioned here that train no 15629 / 15630 which was earlier running between Tambaram and Guwahati has been extended to run from Silghat Town to provide a direct link from Silghat to Tambaram / Chennai fulfilling a long standing demand of people of Central Assam. Silghat station is being developed as a Terminal station and very recently a direct train from Silghat to Kolkata was also flagged off.
- Train number 15630 will leave from Silghat Town every Friday at 08-30 am to reach Tambaram at 08-50 pm on Sunday.
- During return journey train number 15630 Tambaram – Silghat Express will leave from Tambaram at 09-45 pm on Monday to reach Silghat Town at 09-45 am on Thursday.
New HUBBALLI – GANGAVATHI : PASSENGER SPECIAL
Train Nos.06927/06928 Hubballi – Gangavathi Passenger Special
Regular Run Details
- Train No. 06927 Hubballi – Gangavathi Passenger Special will depart from Hubballi at 10:00 hrs and arrive at Gangavathi at 13:50 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Sisvinhalli Halt-10:25/10:26 hrs, Annigeri-10:40/10:41, Hulkoti-10:50/10:51 hrs, Gadag-11:10/11:12 hrs, Harlapur-11:30/11:31 hrs, Banni Koppa-11:44/11:45 hrs, Bhanapur-11:54/11:55 hrs, Koppal-12:05/12:07 hrs, Ginigera-12:14/12:16 hrs, Budagumpa-12:29/12:30 hrs, Jabbalgudda Halt-12:44/12:45 hrs and Chikkabenakal-13:09/13:10 hrs.
- Train No.06928 Gangavathi – Hubballi Passenger Special will depart from Gangavathi at 14:30 hrs and arrive Hubballi at 19:30 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Chikkabenakal-14:45/14:46 hrs, Jabbalgudda Halt-15:00/15:01 hrs, Budagumpa-15:15/15:16 hrs, Ginigera-15:30/15:32 hrs, Koppal-15:46/15:48 hrs, Bhanapur-16:01/16:02 hrs, Banni Koppa-16:11/16:12 hrs, Harlapur-16:29/16:30 hrs, Gadag-17:00/17:02 hrs, Hulkoti-17:24/17:25 hrs, Annigeri-17:44/17:45 and Sisvinhalli Halt-18:03/18:05 hrs.
New H.S.NANDED-H.NIZAMUDDIN – H.S.NANDED : MARATHWADA SAMPARK KRANTI WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train No. 12753 Hazur Sahib Nanded – Hazrat Nizamuddin Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express will be introduced from 19th March, 2019 (Tuesday) and Train No. 12754 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Hazur Sahib Nanded Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express from 20th March, 2019 (Wednesday).
Regular Run Details
- Train No. 12753 H.S.Nanded – H.Nizamuddin Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express will depart H.S.Nanded at 08.00 hrs on Tuesdays and arrive/depart Parbhani at 09.08/09.10 hrs; Jalna at 11.10/11.12 hrs; Aurangabad at 12.15/12.20 hrs; Manmad at 15.20/15.25 hrs; Jalgaon at 17.18/17.20 hrs; Bhopal at 00.35/00.45 hrs; Jhansi at 06.00/06.10 hrs; Agra Cantt at 09.10/09.15 hrs and arrive Hazrat Nizamuddin at 13.00 hrs on the next day i.e., Wednesdays.
- Train No. 12754 H.Nizamuddin – H.S.Nanded Marathwada Sampark Kranti Weekly Express will depart H.Nizamuddin at 19.50 hrs on Wednesdays and arrive/depart Agra Cantt at 22.40/22.45 hrs; Jhansi at 03.25/03.35 hrs; Bhopal at 08.05/08.15 hrs; Jalgaon at 15.18/15.20 hrs; Manmad at 17.15/17.20 hrs; Aurangabad at 19.25/19.30 hrs; Jalna at 20.20/20.22 hrs; Parbhani at 23.03/23.05 hrs and arrive H.S.Nanded at 01.00 hrs on the second day i.e., Friday.
One AC II Tier, Two AC III Tier, Six Sleeper Class, Four General Second Class and Two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
New New Delhi – VARANASI : VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS
- Train Nos.22436/22435 New Delhi-Varanasi ‘ Vande Bharat Express ‘ ( 05 days of week ) Regular operation will start from 17.02.2019 . This car is the first semi-high speed car built in the country with state-of-the-art facilities.
Regular operation –
- New Delhi from – car number. 22436 from 17.02.2019 in addition to every Monday and Thursday (05 days in week)
- From Varanasi – Train No. 22435 In addition to every Monday and Thursday from 05.02.2019 (05 days in week)
- Car Structure – Executive Chair Car – 02 , Chair Car – 12
Time and Stop details are following
|22436 New Delhi-Varanasi |
Vande Bhaiya Express
|station||22435 Varanasi-New Delhi |
Vande Bhaiya Express
|Departure 06.00||New Delhi||Arrival 23.00|
|Arrivals 14.00||Varanasi||Depart 15.00|
Railway announced that there will be some changes in the timing of Train No.22436 New Delhi – Varanasi Vande Bharat Express at Kanpur Central and Allahabad Jn station w.e.f 26.03.2019(Tuesday). Following are the details.
Train No.22436 New Delhi – Varanasi Vande Bharat Express
|Train No. 22436 New Delhi-Varanasi |
Vande Bhaiya Express
|Existing Timing Arr / Dep||Revised Timing Arr/Dep|
|New Delhi||- / 06.00||No Change|
|Kanpur||10.18 / 10.20||10.08 / 10.10|
|Allahabad||12.23 / 12.25||12.08 / 12.10|
|Varanasi||14.00 / -||No Change|
New PATNA – BANASWADI : HUMSAFAR WEEKLY EXPRESS
This new train will be inaugurated from Patna on 02.03.19 (Saturday) in the form of special train number 02353 Patna-Banaswadi inaugurated special express train.
Regular Run Details
- Train Nos.22353/22354 Patna-Banaswadi Hamasafar Express (Weekly)
- Cart number – From Patna – 22353, From Banaswadi – 22354
- Operation day- from Patna – Thursday , from Banaswadi – Sunday
- Carriage structure- Generator Yan- 02, air conditioned third class- 16 = 18 cans
- Date of regular operation – from Banaswadi – dated 10.03.19 ( Sunday) from Patna – dated 14.03.19( Thursday)
Further details are following
|22353 Patna-Banaswadi||station||22354 Banaswadi-Patna|
New VADODARA – REWA : MAHAMANA WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos· 20905/20906 Vadodara – Rewa(Weekly) Mahamana Express
- Train No.20905 Vadodara – Rewa (Weekly) Mahamana Express will depart from Vadodara every Saturday at 19.40 hrs and will reach Rewa at 16.45 hrs the next day.
- Train No.20906 Rewa – Vadodara Mahamana Express will depart from Rewa every Sunday at 18.30 hrs and will reach Vadodara at 16.10 hrs the next day. The maiden run for the above train will commence with effect from 09/03/2019 Ex Vadodara and Ex Rewa with effect from 10/03/2019.
AC First Class, AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper Class, General Second Class coaches and Pantry Car.
Bharuch, Surat, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Pipariya, Gadarwara, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maihar and Satna stations in both directions.
Booking for Train No. 20905 Vadodara – Rewa Weekly Mahamana Express will be opened from 9th March, 2019 at all Passenger Reservation Centres and IRCTC website.
New YESVANTPUR – H.NIZAMUDDIN : WEEKLY EXPRESS
The Inaugural run of Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin Weekly Express has been flagged off at Yesvantpur on 5th March, 2019. The details of inaugural service are given below:-
- Train No. 06521 Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin Inaugural special train will depart Yesvantpur at 12:30 hrs on 5th March, 2019. This special train will enter in South Central Railway Zone at Renigunta 22:20/22:35 hrs and arrive H.Nizamuddin at 09:30 hrs on the second day.
Yelahanka, Chikballapur, Chintamani, Kolar, Bangarapet, Katpadi, Renigunta, Gudur, Vijayawada, Warangal, Balharshah, Chandrapur, Nagpur, Itarsi, Bhopal, Bina, Jhansi, Agra Cant and Palwal stations.
AC II Tier, AC III Tier, Sleeper Clas and General Second Class Coaches.
Note: The Regular services of Yesvantpur-H.Nizamuddin Weekly Express will be notified later
New BANASWADI – PATNA : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
The Regular services will commence Ex. Banaswadi on 10th March, 2019 and Ex. Patna on 14th March, 2019. The details are given below:-
- Train No. 22354 Banaswadi – Patna weekly Humsafar Express will depart Banaswadi at 13.15 hrs from 10th March, 2019(Sundays) and arrive Patna at 12:45 hrs on Tuesday.
- Train No. 22353 Patna – Banaswadi weekly Humsafar Express will depart Patna at 20.15 hrs from 14thMarch, 2019 (Thursdays) and arrive Banaswadi at 21:00 hrs on Saturday.
Ara, Buxar, Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhyay, Allahabad Chheoki, Satna, Katni, Jabalpur, Pipariya, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Ballarshah, Warangal, Vijayawada, Gudur, Renigunta, Katpadi, Jollarpettai and Krishnarajapuram stations in both the directions.
AC III Tier Coaches.
New CHENNAI EGMORE – KOLLAM : EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos.16101/16102 Chennai Egmore – Kollam
The regular daily service of Train Nos.16101 / 16102 Chennai Egmore – Kollam – Chennai Egmore Express via Sankarankoil, Tenkasi and Shencottai will be operated from Tuesday (March 5).
- Train No.16101 Chennai Egmore – Kollam Express will leave Chennai Egmore at 5 pm and reach Kollam at 8.45 a.m. the next day.
- Train No.16102 Kollam – Chennai Egmore Express will leave Kollam at 11.45 am and reach Chennai Egmore at 3.30 a.m. the next day.
AC 3-tier – 2, Sleeper Class – 8, General Second Class – 2 and Luggage-cum-brake van – 2 coaches.
Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Villupuram, Vriddhachalam, Tiruchi, Dindigul, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Sivakasi, Srivilliputtur, Rajapalayam, Sankarankoil, Kadayanallur, Tenkasi, Shencottai, Aryankavu, Tenmalai, Edaman, Punalur, Kottarakkara and Kundara.
New BANDRA TERMINUS – JAMNAGAR : HUMSAFAR EXPRESS TRAINS
Western Railway has decided to introduce new Humsafar Express train between Bandra Terminus and Jamnagar for the benefit of passengers especially the pilgrims and tourists visiting the place.
Train Nos.22923/22924 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar (Tri- Weekly) Express
In its inaugural run, Train No. 02924 Jamangar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Special Express will be flagged off by Shri Narendra Modi – Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on Monday, 4th March, 2019 at 12.30 hrs from Jamnagar station and will reach Bandra Terminus, the next day on Tuesday, 5th March, 2019 at 04.10 hrs.
Regular Run Details
- Train No.22923 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar Express will depart from Bandra Terminus every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 23.55 hrs to reach Jamnagar at 14.35 hrs the next day.
- Train No.22924 Jamangar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Express will depart from Jamangar every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 20.00 hrs to reach Bandra Terminus at 10.20 hrs the next day.
The regular run for the above trains will commence with effect from 6 march Ex Bandra and Ex Jamangar with effect from7 March. This train will have AC 3 Tier coaches. The train will halt at Borivali, Vapi, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, Viramgam, Surendranagar, Wankaner,Rajkot and Hapa in both the directions.
Booking for inaugural service i.e. 02924 Jamnagar – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Special Express will be opened from 3rd March, 2019 and booking for Train No. 22923/22924 Bandra Terminus – Jamnagar Humsafar Express will be opened from 4March, at all PRS and IRCTC website.
New INDORE – BIKANER : EXPRESS
Indian Railway new train between Indore Bikaner express from Badnagar on 02.03.19
New ARA – RANCHI : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.18640/18639 Ranchi – Ara Weekly Express inaugurated on 01.03.2019.
Regular Run Details
- Train No.18640 Ranchi – Ara train will run from Ranchi at 21.05 hrs and will reach Ara at 08.00 hrs.
- Train No.18639 Ara – Ranchi train will run from Ara at 10.00 hrs and will arrive Ranchi at 21.45 hrs.
Ranchi, Muri, Bokaro Steel City, NSCB Gomoh, Koderma, Gaya, Sasaram and Ara
One AC 3 tier, Six Sleeper Class and Five General Second Class.
New CHENNAI EGMORE – MADURAI : TEJAS EXPRESS
Chennai Egmore – Madurai Tejas Express with ultra-modern facilities will be the fastest in Chennai-Madurai sector and will cover the 496 Km stretch around 6 and a half hours. The new gift to the people of Southern districts of Tamil Nadu, Tejas Train service will provide the comfort and luxury to tourists, pilgrims and business class travellers who travel frequently between these cities.
Train No.22671/22672 Chennai Egmore – Madurai – Chennai Egmore TEJAS EXPRESS (6 days a week, except on Thursdays) will commence on 2nd March as per the following timings.
- Train No.22671 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Tejas Express will leave Chennai Egmore at 06.00 hrs, leave Tiruchirappalli at 10.25 hrs, leave Kodaikkanal Road at 11.40 hrs and reach Madurai at 12.30 hrs. (six days a week, except Thursdays)
- Train No.22672 Madurai – Chennai Egmore Tejas Express will leave Madurai at 15.00 hrs, leave Kodaikkanal Road at 15.30 hrs, leave Tiruchirappalli at 16.52 hrs, and reach Chennai Egmore at 21.30 hrs. (six days a week, except Thursdays)
1 First AC Executive Chair Car, 12 AC Chair Cars, and 2 Generator cum luggage/Brake Vans, (total 15 coaches)
New PUNE – NAGPUR : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Central Railway has decided to introduce Train No. 11417/11418 Pune – Nagpur – Pune Humsafar Express. The inaugural service 01417 will be flagged off by Shri Devendra Fadanvis, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra in the presence of Shri Piyush Goyal, Hon’ble Minister of Railways on 3.3.2019 from Mumbai via Video link.
The inaugural special train 01417 having 19 AC-3 tier coaches will leave Pune at 16.40 hrs on 3.3.2019 and arrive Nagpur at 06.55 hrs next day. The train will halt at stations Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha. Bookings for 01417 Inaugural special train on special charges will open on 2.3.2019 at all PRS locations and on www.irctc.co.in.
Regular Service Details:-
The details of regular service of 11417/11418 Humsafar Express are as under-
- Train No.11417 Pune – Nagpur Humsafar Express will leave Pune at 22.00 hrs on every Thursday from 7.3.2019 and arriver Nagpur at 13.30 hrs next day.
- Train No.11418 Nagpur – Pune Humsafar Express will leave Nagpur at 15.00 hrs on every Friday from 8.3.2019 and arrive Pune at 08.05 next day.
13 AC-3 tier coaches
Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha
The bookings for regular service of newly introduced Humsafar train 11417 and 11418 will open from 4.3.2019 at PRS locations and on website www.irctc.co.in
New LTT – MADGAON : AC DOUBLE DECKER EXPRESS
Ministry of Railways have decided to introduce a New Weekly AC Double Decker express between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Madgaon with new number by reducing the service of 11085/11086 LTT-Madgaon Double Decker Express from Tri-Weekly to Bi-Weekly. The details are as under:
- Train No. 11099 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Madgaon AC Double Decker Express will leave Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on every Saturday with effect from 15.06.2019 at 01.10 hrs and arrive Madgaon at 13.00 hrs same day.
- Train No. 11100 Madgaon – Lokmanya Tilak Terminus AC Double Decker Express will leave Madgaon on every Sunday with effect from 16.06.2019 at 11.30 hrs and arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 23.55 hrs same day.
Thane, Panvel, Khed, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Kankavli, Sawantwadi Road, Thivim and Karmali.
6 AC Double Decker Chair cars.
Bookings for Train No. 11099 leaving on 15.06.2019 will open from 02.03.2019 at all PRS locations and through Internet.
New NELLORE – MOORE : MEMU EXPRESS TRAIN
Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu, Hon’ble Vice President of India will flag off the New Train No.66056/66055 MEMU Express (Five days a week) between Nellore – Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central). The Regular services will also commence from 21st February, 2019 from Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) and 22nd February, 2019 from Nellore as detailed below.
Accordingly, Train No.06056 Nellore – Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) Inaugural Special Train will depart Nellore at 10:00 hrs on 21st February, 2019(Thursday) and arrive Moore Market Complex(Chennai Central) at 13:50 hrs on the same day.
Vedayapalem, Venkatachellam, Gudur, Nayudupeta, Sullurpeta, Tada, Gummidipundi and Ponneri stations.
Regular Services between Nellore – Moore Market Complex – Nellore(From Monday to Friday)
- Train No. 66055 Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) – Nellore MEMU Express Train will depart Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) at 16:30 hrs from 21st February, 2019(Thursday) and arrive Nellore at 20:20 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 66056 Nellore – Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) MEMU Express Train will depart Nellore at 05:45 hrs from 22nd February, 2019(Friday) and arrive Moore Market Complex (Chennai Central) at 09:05 hrs on the same day.
Vedayapalem, Venkatachellam, Gudur, Nayudupeta, Sullurpeta, Tada, Gummidipundi and Ponneri stations in both directions.
New YESVANTPUR – MANGALURU CENTRAL : TRI – WEEKLY EXPRESS
South Western Railway is pleased to introduce Train No.16585 / 16586 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central – Yesvantpur Tri – Weekly Express via (Nelamangala, Shravanabelagolla, Hassan).
Shri Nalin Kumar Kateel, Hon’ble Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Dakshin Kannada will flag off the inaugural special at 11.00 hrs on 21.02.2019 from Mangaluru Central. The inaugural special with train No.06586 will run up to Kabakaputtur to open path and timings.
The regular services of Train No. 16586 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central Tri Weekly Express will commence from Mangaluru Central from 22.02.2019 and Train No. 16585 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central Tri Weekly Express from Yesvantpur from 24.02.2019 as detailed below:-
- Train No. 16586 Mangaluru Central – Yesvantpur Tri – Weekly Express ( Mon, Wed and Fri ) will depart from Mangaluru Central at 19:00 hrs and arrive at Yesvantpur at 05:00 hrs on the next day.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Mangaluru Jn-19:14/1915 hrs, Bantawala – 19:48/19:50 hrs, Kabakaputtur – 20:16/20:18 hrs, Subrahmanya Road-21:00/21:10 hrs, Sakleshpur – 23:35/23:40 hrs, Hassan – 00:40/00:45 hrs, Channarayapatna – 01:33/01:35 hrs, Shravanabelagolla-01:48/01:50 hrs, Yediyuru – 02:38/02:40 hrs, and Nelamangala – 03:43/03:45 hrs.
- Train No. 16585 Yesvantpur – Mangaluru Central Tri-Weekly Express (Sun, Tue and Thu) will depart from Yesvantpur at 16:30 hrs and arrive Mangaluru Central at 04:00 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Nelamangala – 16:58/16:59 hrs, Yediyuru – 17:59/18:00 hrs, Shravanabelagolla-18:48/18:50 hrs, Channarayapatna – 19:00/19:01 hrs, Hassan – 19:55/20:00 hrs, Sakleshpur – 21:05/21:15 hrs, Subrahmanya Road-00:25/00:30 hrs, Kabakaputtur – 01:13/01:15 hrs, Bantawala – 01:43/01:45 hrs and Mangaluru Jn-03:13/03:15 hrs.
ONE Two Tier AC Coach, ONE Three Tier AC Coach, SEVEN Three Tier Second Class Sleeper Coaches ,Three General Second Class Coaches and TWO Second class Luggage cum Brake Van with Disabled friendly compartment.
New ANAND VIHAR – MADHUPUR : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
New Weekly Humsafar Express train no 12236/35 between Anand Vihar (T) – Madhupur.
New YESVANTPUR – SHIVAMOGGA : JANSHATABDI FOUR-DAYS-A-WEEK EXPRESS
The regular services of Train No.12090 /12089 Shivamogga Town – Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town four-days-a-week Janshatabdi Express will commence from 04.02.2019 as detailed below:-
- Train No. 12090 Shivamogga Town – Yesvantpur Janshatabdi Express Four days ( Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat) in a Week will depart from Shivamogga Town at 05:15 hrs and arrive at Yesvantpur at 10:10 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Bhadravati – 05:34 / 05:35 hrs, Kadur -06:24 / 06:25 hrs, Tumakuru – 08:35 / 08:37 hrs.
- Train No. 12089 Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town Janshatabdi Express Four days ( Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun) in a Week will depart from Yesvantpur at 17: 30 hrs and arrive Shivamogga Town at 22:25 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Tumakuru – 18:33 / 18:35 hrs, Kadur – 20:39 / 20:40 hrs, Bhadravati – 21:30 / 21:32 hrs.
TWO AC Chair Car, EIGHT Chair Car, TWO Luggage cum brake-van with generator.
New BHUSAVAL – BANDRA TREMINUS : TRI – WEEKLY KHANDESH EXPRESS TRAINS
Ministry of Railways have introduced new tri-weekly Khandesh Express train between Bhusaval and Bandra Terminus with effect from 18.2.2019. The details are as under-
- Train No. 19003 Bandra Terminus-Bhusaval Khandesh Express will leave Bandra Terminus every Saturday, Monday andWednesday at 23.50 hrs from 18.2.2019 and will arrive Bhusaval at 12.00 hrs next day.
- Train No. 19004 Bhusaval- Bandra Terminus Khandesh Express will leave Bhusaval every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 17.40 hrs from 19.2.2019 andwill arrive Bandra Terminus at 05.05 hrs next day.
Borivali, Virar, Palghar, Valsad, Navsari, Bardoli, Navapur, Nandurbar, Dondaicha, Sindkheda, Nardana, Amalner, Dharangaon and Jalgaon.
One AC-2Tier, Two AC 3-Tier, 4 Sleeper and 8 General Second Class coaches.
New PUNE – AJNI : SUPER FAST HUMSAFAR TRAINS
Ministry of Railways have introduced new weekly super fast Humsafar Express train between Pune and Ajni with effect from 23.2.2019. The details are as under-
- Train No. 22139 Pune-Ajni Humsafar Express will leave Pune at 22.00 hrs every Saturday from 23.2.2019 and will arrive Ajni at 13.15 hrs next day.
- Train No. 22140 Ajni- Pune Humsafar Express will leave Ajni at 19.50 hrs every Sunday from 24.2.2019 and will arrive Pune at 11.45 hrs next day.
Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha.
13 AC 3-Tier coaches.
Bookings for Train no 22139 / 22140 Humsafar Express are already open at all PRS locations and through internet on www.irctc.co.in .
New UDHNA – NANDURBAR : MEMU SPECIAL
Train No. 69177/69178 Nandurbar– Udhna MEMU (Daily service)
- Train No. 69177 Udhna– Nandurbar MEMU will depart from Udhna at 06.15 hrs to reach Nardurbar at 10.15 hrs the same day. Similarly, in the return direction Train No 69178 Nandurbar – Udhna MEMU will depart from Nandurbar at 13.30 hrs to reach Udhna at 17.40 hrs the same day.
Chalthan, Bagumra, Gangadhra, Bardoli, Timbarva, Mangrolia, Madhi, Kaher, Vyara, Kikakui Road, Dosvada, Ukai Songadh, Lokkadkot, Bhadbhunja, Navapur, Kolde, Chinchpada, Khatgaon, Khandbar and Dhekvad in both directions.
In its inaugural run on 16th February 2019 Nadurbar – Udhna MEMU train will run as special Train No 09178 departing Nandurbar at 15.00 hrs to arrive Udhna at 19.55 hrs on the same day.
New UDHNA – PALDHI : MEMU SPECIAL
Train Nos. 69179/69180 Udhna – Paldhi MEMU (Daily service)
- Train No. 69179 Udhna– Paldhi MEMU will depart from Udhna at 10.20 hrs to reach Paldhi at 18.20 hrs the same day.
- Train No 69180 Paldhi – Udhna MEMU will depart from Paldhi at 20.45 hrs to reach Udhna at 04.45 hrs the next day.
Chalthan, Gangadhra, Bardoli, Madhi, Vyara, Kikakui Road, Ukai Songadh, Lokkadkot, Bhadbhunja, Navapur, Kolde, Chinchpada, Khatgaon, Khandbara, Dhekvad, Nandurbar, Chaupale, Tisi, Ranala, Dondaicha, Vikhran Road, Sinkheda, Hol, Nardana, Padse, Bhortex, Amalner, Takarkhede, Dharangaon and Chavalkhede in both directions.
In its inaugural run on 16th February 2019 Udhna – Paldhi MEMU train will run as special Train No 09179 departing Udhna at 15.00 hrs to reach Paldhi at 22.20 hrs on the same day.
New HUBBALLI – MYSURU – HUBBALLI : VISHWAMANAVA EXPRESS
The regular extended service of train No. 17325/17326 Hubballi – Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express will be as follows
- Train No. 17326 Mysuru – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 17.01.2019 will originate from Ashokapuram instead of Mysuru and will run as Train No. 17326 Ashokapuram – Hubballi Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Ashokapuram at 05:15 hrs to arrive Mysuru at 05:25 hrs, and depart at 05.50 hrs to reach Hubballi at 18.50 hrs.
- In the return direction, Train No. 17325 Hubballi – Mysuru Vishwamanava Express commencing journey from 16.01.2019 will run up to Ashokapuram as Train No. 17325 Hubballi – Ashokapuram Vishwamanava Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Hubballi at 08:30 hrs to arrive at Mysuru at 20:40 hrs, and departs at 20:55 hrs to reach Ashokapuram at 21:15 hrs.
New CHENNAI – MYSURU : EXPRESS
Train Nos. 12609/12610 Chennai – Mysuru – Chennai Express
The regular extended service of Train No. 12609/12610 Chennai – Mysuru – Chennai Express will be as follows:-
- Train No.12609 Chennai – KSR Bengaluru Express commencing journey from Chennai from 15.01.2019 will run up to Mysuru as Train No. 12609 Chennai – Mysuru Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Chennai at 13:35 hrs and reach KSR Bengaluru at 20:05 hrs and departs at 20:10 hrs to reach Mysuru at 23:30 hrs.
There is no change in timings of this train between Chennai – KSR Bengaluru after KSR Bengaluru the train will arrive / depart – Kengeri-20:29/20:30 hrs, Ramanagaram-20:59/21:00 hrs, Channapatna- 21:09/21:10 hrs, Maddur-21:24/21:25 hrs, Mandya-21:43/21:45 hrs, Pandavapura-22:09/22:10 hrs.
- In the return direction Train No. 12610 KSR Bengaluru – Chennai Express commencing journey from 16.01.2018 will originate from Mysuru instead of KSR Bengaluru and will run as Train No 12610 Mysuru – Chennai Express. Accordingly this train will depart from Mysuru at 04:45 hrs and reach KSR Bengaluru 07:45 hrs and departs at 08:02 hrs to reach Chennai at 14:30 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive / depart Pandavapura-05:04/05:05 hrs, Mandya-05:38/05:40 hrs, Maddur-05:58/06:00 hrs, Channapatna- 06:17/06:18 hrs, Ramanagaram-06:30/06:32 hrs, Kengeri-06:59/07:00 hrs.
New TATANAGAR – BADAMPAHAR : DEMU PASSENGER TRAIN
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi flagged off Tatanagar-Badampahar DEMU Passenger Train through video link from Baripada, Odisha on 05.01.2019.
New KOLKATA – SILGHAT : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.13181/13182 Kolkata – Silghat Weekly Express
- Train No. 13181 Kolkata – Silghat train will depart from Kolkata at 09.05 hrs on Monday and will reach Silghat at 09.55 hrs on Tuesday. The train will be on 07.01.2019.
- Train No.13182 Silghat – Kolkata train will depart from Silghat at 12.30 hrs on Tuesday and will reach Kolkata at 12.50 hrs on Wednesday. The train will be on 08.01.2019.
Rampurhat, New Coochebhar, New Alipurduar, Fakiragram, Goalpara Town, Kamakhya, Jagi Road, Senchoa, Amoni and Jakhalabandha Stations.
One AC 2 Tier, Four AC-3 Tier, Eight Sleeper Class Four General Second Class and Two Power Car, totalling Nineteen Coaches.
New TRAINS TO CITIES OF TELANGAN
Following are the details of new trains introduced by Indian Railway to cities of Telangana.
- Train No. 12795/12796 Secunderabad – Vijayawada – Secunderabad Intercity Express which provides a very fast rail service between the capital area of Telangana and the capital region of Andhra Pradesh.
- Train No.17417/17418Shirdi Sai Nagar-Tirupati- Shirdi Sai Nagar Weekly Express which majorly passes through Telangana Region, providing a very reliable rail connect to the pilgrim traffic proceeding either towards Tirumala or Shirdi.
- Train No. 11084/11083 Kazipet-LTT Mumbai-Kazipet Weekly Express serves to meet the needs of the second biggest city in Telangana i.e., Warangal / Hanumakonda / Kazipet to Mumbai, the commercial capital of India, catering to a sizable section of migrant population of the belt who hold strong relations with Mumbai.
- Train No. 11206/11205 Nizamabad – LTT Mumbai- Nizamabad Express which after introduction has been extended up to Karimnagar, is yet another important rail service which earned patronage from the people of north Telangana, settled in Mumbai and the surrounding cities of Maharashtra.
- Train No.19315/19316 Lingampalli – Indore- – Lingampalli Weekly Hamsafar Express, is a latest rail service incorporating enhanced features for comfortable rail travel, introduced to link Hyderabad City with Indore, one of the fastest developing urban centres of India. The service extends the connect and bond between the people of Hyderabad and Madhya Pradesh.
- Train No. 22705/22706 Humsafar Weekly Express between Tirupati-Jammu Tawi-Tirupati is yet another new train which connects the two most important pilgrim centres in India, situated in the South and the North. This new train extensively passes through Telangana, offering the pilgrims and tourists a very convenient option of travel to Tirumala , the abode of Lord Venkateswara and Katra, the gate way to Mata Vaishnodevi’s shrine.
List of all new trains introduced (10 pairs) originating from Telangana.
- Train Nos.16353/16354 Kacheguda – Nagercoil – Kacheguda Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.12784/12783 Secunderabad – Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad AC Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.12796/12795 Secunderabad – Vijayawada – Secunderabad Intercity Express
- Train Nos.17021/17022 Hyderabad – Vasco-Da-Gama – Hyderabad weekly Express.
- Train Nos.11308/11307 Hyderabad – Gulbarga – Hyderabad Intercity Express.
- Train Nos.11084/11083 Kazipet – Lokamanya Tilak (T) – Kazipet weekly Express
- Train Nos.22128/22127 Kazipet – Lokamanya Tilak (T) – Kazipet weekly Express.
- Train Nos.77622/77623 Mahbubnagar – Jaklair – Mahbubnagar Bi – Weekly DEMU.
- Train Nos.22152/22151 Kazipet -Pune – Kazipet Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.19316/19315 Lingampalli – Indore – Lingampalli Humsafar Express.
List of all new trains (9 pairs) passing through Telangana.
- Train Nos.17621/17622 Aurangabad – Renigunta – Aurangabad Weekly Express.
- Train Nos.17417/17418 Tirupati – Sainagar Shirdi – Tirupati weekly Express.
- Train Nos.22705/22706 Tirupati – Jammutawi – Tirupati weekly Humsafar Express.
- Train Nos.22415/22416 Visakhapatnam – New Delhi – Visakhapatnam A.P. Express.
- Train Nos.18112/18111 Yeshvantpur – Tatanagar – Yeshvantpur weekly Express.
- Train Nos.16864/16863 Mannargudi – Jodhpur – Mannargudi weekly Express.
- Train Nos.16793/16794 Rameswaram – Faizabad – Rameswaram weekly Express.
- Train Nos.14815/14816 Bagath Ki koti – Tambaram – Bhagat Ki Koti Humsafar Express.
- Train Nos.19603/19604 Ajmer – Rameswaram – Ajmer Humsafar Express.
New Trains details and all other details related to train time table are attached here, New Train Time Table 2018 – 2019