New Train List 2018
Indian Railway announced various New Trains to connect various destinations of the country and sometimes at the time of extra rush period. This New Train details is including weekly mail/express, mail/express, passenger trains etc. Normally along with Railway budget announcement railway is announcing new trains. Here we are including various New Trains List already announced and is going to announce by Indian railway in 2018.
- Jamalpur – Khagaria : DEMU Passenger
- Mysuru – Udaipur : Palace Queen Humsafar Express Train
- Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla : Weekly Rajasthan Weekly Humsafar Express Trains
- Santragachi – Hapa : AC Special Trains
- Manduadih – Patna : Intercity Express
- Manuguru – Kolhapur : Express Trains
- Ahmedabad – Mahesana DEMU
- Baiyappanahalli – Bengaluru Tech Hubs : Suburban Services
- Delhi Jn. – Katihar : Champaran Humsafar Express Train
- Dibrugarh – Silchar : Weekly Express Trains
- Durg – Ferozpur : Weekly Antyodaya Express
- Anand Vihar Terminal – Allahabad : Humsafar Express Train
- Bhagat Ki Kothi – Tambaram : Humsafar Weekly Express
- Indore – Puri : Humsafar Weekly Express
- Darbhanga – Jalandhar City : Weekly Antyodaya Express Trains
- lndore – Lingampalli : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Agartala – Bangalore Cantt. : Humsafar Express
- Yesvantpur – Hubballi : Weekly Express
- Mysuru- Renigunta : Weekly Express
- Bengaluru Cantonment – Agartala : Bi-weekly Humsafar Express
- Mysuru – Renigunta : Weekly Express Train
- New Bandra Terminus – Bhagat KI Kothi : Weekly Humsafar Express
- Chennai Central – Santragachi : Antodaya Express
- Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru : UDAY Special Train
- Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar : Weekly Express Trains
- Bagalkot – Khajjidoni : Rail Bus
- Gandhidham – Tirunelveli :Weekly Humsafar Express Trains
- Agartala- Deoghar : Weekly Express Trains
New AGARTALA – DEOGHAR : WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAINS
Chief Minister of Tripura Shri Biplab Kr. Deb and Minister of State of Railways Shri Rajen Gohain flagged off the 15625 / 15626. Agartala- Deoghar Weekly Express train during a ceremonial function held atAgartala station. The train will cover the distance of 1,462 km between Agartala and Deoghar in about 39 hours.
- From Agartala, the train will leave every Saturday at 22.00 hrs to reach Deoghar at 13.00 hrs of Monday.
- In the return direction, the train will leave Deoghar every Monday at 18.45 hrs to reach Agartala at 08.15 hrs of Wednesday.
It will traverse through the states of Tripura, Assam, West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand. The train will have 20 stoppages in its journey including Agartala, Ambasa, Dharmanagar, Badarpur, Lumding, Guwahati, Rangiya, New Jalpaiguri, Katihar, Khagaria and Bhagalpur.
The new train introduced today has many advanced safety features including highly crashworthy Centre Buffer Coupler which will minimize injury to passengers in case of any accident. The AC 3-Tier fare from Agartala to Deoghar would be about Rs. 1,600/- per person and the fare in sleeper class would be Rs. 580.
New TIRUNELVELI – GANDHIDHAM – TIRUNELVELI : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS TRAINS
Railway introduced Weekly Humsafar Express trains between Tirunelveli – Gandhidham – Tirunelveli. Shri Rajesh Gohain, Hon’ble Union Minister of State of Railways, flagged off the Gandhidham – Tirunelveli inaugural special Humsafar Express at Gandhidham on 05.07.2018.
- Train No.09424 Gandhidham – Tirunelveli inaugural special Humsafar Express that left Gandhidham at 10.00 hrs. on 05.07.2018 will reach Tirunelveli at 09.30 hrs. on 07.07.2018.
- In the return direction, Train No.09423 Tirunelveli – Gandhidham inaugural special Humsafar Express will leave Tirunelveli at 10.30 hrs. on 08.07.2018 (Sunday) and reach Gandhidham at 12.00 hrs. on 10.07.2018 (Tuesday).
AC 3-tier – 16 coaches.
Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Vasai Road, Panvel, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar, Mangalore Jn., Kozhikode, Shoranur, Ernakulam and Thiruvananthapuram.
Advance reservations for Train No.09423 Tirunelveli – Gandhidham inaugural special Humsafar Express are open
New BAGALKOT – KHAJJIDONI : RAIL BUS
Railways introduced Train Nos.76901/76902 Bagalkot – Khajjidoni- Bagalkot in the newly laid railway line between Bagalkot and Kudachi from Mondays to Fridays. The Inaugural special run on 15.06.2018. Regular service starts on 18.06.2018 (Monday) on either direction as per the following Time table.
- Train No. 76901 Bagalkot – Khajjidoni departures Bagalkot at 07:45 hrs. and arrives Khajjidoni at 09:30 hrs. The train arrives/departs Navanagar at 07:55/07:56, Sullikkeri at 08:19/08:20, Keralamatti at 08:37/08:38, Hireshellikeri at 08:55/08:56 and Chikkashellikeriat 09:15/09:16
- Train No. 76902 Khajjidoni – Bagalkot leaves Khajjidoni at 10:00 hrs. and reaches Bagalkot at 11:45 hrs. The train arrives/departs Chikkashellikeri at 10:17/10:18,Hireshellikeri at 10:30/10:31 Keralamatti at 10:58/10:59, Sullikkeri at 11:19/11:20 and Navanagar at 11:31/11:32.
Regular Rail Bus services will start from 18.06.2018 (Monday to Friday) on either direction as per the following Time table.
|76901 Bagalkot – Khajjidoni||Station||76902 Khajjidoni – Bagalkot|
|Departure 07:45||Bagalkot||Arrival 11:45|
|Arr. 07.55||Dep. 07.56||Navanagar||Arr. 11.31||Dep. 11.32|
|Arr. 08.19||Dep. 08.20||Sullikkeri||Arr. 11.19||Dep.11.20|
|Arr. 08:37||Dep.08:38||Keralamatti||Arr. 10.58||Dep.10.59|
|Arr. 08:55||Dep.08:56||Hireshellikeri||Arr. 10.30||Dep.10.31|
|Arr. 09:15||Dep.09:16||Chikkashellikeri||Arr. 10.17||Dep. 10.18|
|Arrival 09.30||Khajjidoni||Departure 10:00|
New SHRI CHHATRAPATI SHAHU MAHARAJ TERMINUS – BIDAR : WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAINS
Train Nos.11416/11415 Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar new Weekly Express Trains
Inaugural Service of train no. 01416 will depart from Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj (T)(Kolhapur) on 13.6.2018 at 23.25 hrs and 01415 inaugural special will depart from Bidar on 14.6.2018 at 12.30 hrs
- Train No.11416 Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar will leave Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) at 23.25 hrs on every Wednesday with effect from 20.06.2018 and arrive Bidar at 10.15 hrs next day.
- Train No.11415 Bidar – Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) will leave Bidar at 12.30 hrs on every Thursday with effect from 21.06.2018 and arrive Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) at 00.35 hrs next day.
Miraj, Pandharpur, Latur, Latur Road, Udgir and Bhalki
One AC 2 Tier, Two AC-3 Tier, 9 Sleeper class, 8 General second class.
Bookings for inaugural trains no. 01416/01415 and regular trains no.11416/11415 will begin from10/06/2018at all PRS centres and on website.
New COIMBATORE – KSR BENGALURU : UDAY EXPRESS
Train Nos.22666 / 22665 Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru – Coimbatore (Except Mondays) UDAY Express trains are to be introduced.
Shri Rajen Gohain, Hon’ble Union Minister of State of Railways will flag off the inaugural Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru UDAY special train from Coimbatore during a function to be held at 10.00 hrs. on 08.06.2018.
Train No.02666 Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru inaugural UDAY special train
The inaugural run of Train No.02666 Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru UDAY special train will leave Coimbatore at 10.30 hrs. on 08.06.2018 and reach KSR Bengaluru at 17.20 hrs. the same day.
Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Kuppam and Krishnarajapuram.
Regular service of Train No.22666 / 22665 Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru – Coimbatore (Except Mondays) UDAY Express
- Train No.22666 Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru UDAY Express depart from Coimbatore at 05.45 hrs and will arrive KSR Bengaluru at 12.40 hrs.
- Train No. 22665 KSR Bengaluru – Coimbatore UDAY Express depart from KSR Bengaluru at 14.15 hrs and will arrive Coimbatore at 21.00 hrs.
Air-conditioned Double Decker (104 seats) – 3 and Air-conditioned Double Decker (120 seats)– 5 coaches.
Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Kuppam and Krishnarajapuram.
- Regular services of Train No.22665 KSR Bengaluru – Coimbatore UDAY Express (Except Mondays) will commence on 09.06.2018, Saturday.
- Regular services of Train No.22666 Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru UDAY Express (Except Mondays) will commence on 10.06.2018, Sunday.
Advance reservations for Coimbatore – KSR Bengaluru UDAY Express will commence at 08.00 hrs. on 07.06.2018
New SANTRAGACHI – CHENNAI CENTRAL : ANTYODAYA WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAIN
Ministry of Railways approved introduction of new Antyodaya weekly Express between Santragachi – Chennai Central – Santragachi stations. The Regular services will commence
Ex. Chennai Central w.e.f 6th June, 2018 and Ex. Santragachi w.e.f 11th June, 2018. The details of Inaugural train service are given below:-
Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways will flag off Inaugural Antyodaya Special from Howrah – Chennai Central on 4th June, 2018 as per the details
- Train No. 02841 Howrah – Chennai Central Antyodaya Inaugural Special Train will depart Howrah at 15.00 hrs on 4th June, 2018 and arrive/depart Duvvada at 05.15/05.17 hrs, Anakapalle at 05.31/05.33 hrs, Samalkot at 06.51/06.52 hrs, Rajahmundry at 07.40/07.42 hrs, Eluru at 09.03/09.05 hrs, Vijayawada at 10.45/11.05 hrs, Gudur at 16.23/16.25 hrs (on SCRs Jurisdiction) and arrive Chennai Central at 19.10 hrs on next day i.e., 5th June, 2018.
Santragachi, Kharagpur, Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road, Brahmapur, Palasa, Srikakulam Road, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam and Sullurupeta stations.
Sixteen Unreserved/General coaches.
Train No. 22842 Chennai Central – Santragachi Antodaya Express w.e.f 06.06.2018 and Train No. 22841 Santragachi – Chennai Central Antodaya Express w.e.f 11.06.2018.
New BANDRA TERMINUS – BHAGAT KI KOTHI : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Indian Railway has decided to introduce a new weekly Humsafar Express train between Bandra Terminus and Bhagat Ki Kothi for the benefit of passengers. The inaugural run of this train will be flagged off from Bhagat Ki Kothi on 2nd June, 2018.
- Train No.09044 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Bandra Terminus Humsafar Express will be flagged off on Saturday, 2nd June 2018 at 19.00 hrs from Bhagat Ki Kothi station and will reach Bandra Terminus on Sunday, 3rd June, 2018 at 16.15 hrs.
- Train No.19043 Bandra Terminus – Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Humsafar Express will depart from Bandra Terminus every Thursday at 21.40 hrs and reach Bhagat Ki Kothi at 14.45 hrs the next day.
- Train No.19044 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Bandra Terminus Weekly Humsafar Express will depart from Bhagat Ki Kothi every Friday at 16.00 hrs to reach Bandra Terminus at 09.20 hrs the next day.
Regular run for the above trains will be from 07.06.2018 Ex Bandra Terminus and from 08.06.2018 Ex Bhagat Ki Kothi.
3 Tier AC coaches and Pantry Car.
Borivali, Vapi, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Palanpur, Abu Road and Pali Marwar stations in both directions.
Booking for Train No.19043 Bandra Terminus – Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Humsafar Express will be opened from 4th June, 2018 at all Passenger Reservation Centres and IRCTC website.
New MYSURU – RENIGUNTA – MYSURU : WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAINS
Train No.11065 / 11066 Mysuru – Renigunta – Mysuru weekly express trains (via Melpakkam)
- Train No.11065 Mysuru – Renigunta weekly express train will leave Mysuru at 22.55 hrs. on Fridays and reach Renigunta at 08.25 hrs. on Saturdays.
- Train No.11066 Renigunta – Mysuru weekly express train will leave Renigunta at 17.50 hrs. on Saturdays and reach Mysuru at 03.15 hrs. on Sundays.
Days of Services
- Services of Train No.11065 Mysuru – Renigunta weekly express will commence on 01.06.2018, Friday.
- Services of Train No.11066 Renigunta – Mysuru weekly express will commence on 02.06.2018, Saturday.
AC 2-tier – 1, AC 3-tier – 3, Sleeper Class – 8, General Second Class – 3 and Luggage-cum-brake van – 2 coaches.
Mandya, KSR Bengaluru City, Bangalore Cantonment, Jolarpettai and Katpadi.
AGARTALA – BENGALURU CANTONMENT : BI-WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Train Nos.12504/12503 Agartala – Bengaluru Cantonment – Agartala Bi-Weekly Humsafar Express
- Train No.12503 Bengaluru Cantonment – Agartala Bi-weekly Humsafar Express will leave Bengaluru Cantonment at 10:15 hrs on Fridays and Tuesdays and reach Agartala at 03:45 hrs on Mondays and Fridays. (Existing frequency from Bengaluru Cantt. is Friday) The regular service of increase in frequency from Bengaluru Cantonment will be with effect from 29.05.2018
- Train No.12504 Agartala – Bengaluru Cantt. Bi-weekly Humsafar Express will depart from Agartala at 05.00 hrs on Tuesdays and Saturdays and arrive at Bengaluru Cantt. at 21:15 hrs on Thursdays and Mondays. (Existing frequency from Agartala is Tuesday). The regular service of increase in frequency from Agartala will be with effect from 02.06.2018.
Ambasa, Dharmanagar, New Karimganj, Badarpur, New Haflong, Guwahati, Kamakhya, New Bongaigaon, New Jalpaiguri, Kishanganj, Malda Town, Rampurhat, Howrah, Kharagpur, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road Jn, Berhampur, Palasa, Srikakulam Road, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Duvvada, Vijayawada, Perambur, Katpadi and Whitefield in both directions.
New MYSURU – RENIGUNTA : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.11065/11066 Mysuru- Renigunta Weekly Express
- Train No.11065 Mysuru- Renigunta Weekly Express departs Mysuru at 22:55 hrs. on every Friday and reaches Renigunta at 08:25 hrs on respective Saturday. Weekly Express with effect from 0.06.2018 from Mysuru and 02.06.2018 from Renigunta
Enroute, the train arrives/departs Mandya at 23:33/23:35 hrs. and on Saturday arrives/departs KSR Bengaluru at 01:20/01:25 hrs., Bengaluru Cantt. at 01:35/01:37 hrs. Jolarpettai at 04:23/04:25 hrs., Katpadi at 05:33/05:35 hrs.
- Train No.11066, Renigunta – Mysuru Weekly Express departs Renigunta at 17:50 hrs. on every Saturday and reaches Mysuru at 03:15 hrs on respective Sunday. Weekly Express with effect from 0.06.2018 from Mysuru and 02.06.2018 from Renigunta
Enroute, the train arrives/departs Katpadi at 19:38/19:40 hrs., Jolarpettai at 21:28/21:30 hrs., Bengaluru Cantt. at 23:43/23:45 hrs., and on Sunday arrives/departs KSR Bengaluru at 00:15/00:30 hrs., Mandya at 01:58/02:00 hrs.
ONE AC 2-tier coach, THREE AC 3-tier coaches, EIGHT Second Class Sleeper coaches, THREE Second Class coaches,TWO Luggage-cum-Brakevan with disabled friendly compartment.
New YESVANTPUR – HUBBALLI : WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos.16543/16544 Yesvantpur – Hubballi – Yesvantpur Weekly Express
- Train No.16543 Yesvantpur – Hubballi Weekly Express departs Yesvantpur at 20:45 hrs on every Friday and reaches Hubballiat 05:20 hrs on respective Saturday. Weekly Express with effect from 01.06.2018 from Yesvantpur.
Enroute, the train arrives/departs Tumakuru at 21:48/21:50 hrs., Arsikere at 23:25/23:30 hrs., and on Saturday arrives/departs Davangere at 02:03/02:05 hrs. Harihar at 02:23/02:25 hrs. and Haveri at 03:18/03:20 hrs.
- Train No.16544 Hubballi – Yesvantpur Weekly Express departs Hubballi at 11:00 hrs. on every Saturday and reaches Yesvantpurat 20:20 hrs. Weekly Express with effect from 02.06.2018 from Hubballi
Enroute, the train arrives/departs Haveri at 12:06/12:08 hrs., Harihar at 13:18/13:20 hrs., Davangere at 13:43/13:45 hrs., Arsikere at 16:10/16:15 hrs., Tumakuru at 18:40/18:42 hrs.,
ONE first class AC Coach, ONE AC 2-tier coach, THREE AC 3-tier coaches, SEVENSecond Class Sleeper coaches, SIX Second Class coaches,TWO Luggage-cum-Brakevan with disabled friendly compartment.
AGARTALA – BANGALORE CANTT. : HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Frequency of Agartala – Bangalore Cantt – Agartala Humsafar Express has been increased from weekly to bi-weekly with Inaugural run from Agartala on 22nd May, 2018. The regular services with increase in frequency from Bangalore Cantt / Agartal (via Vijayawada) will commence from 29th May, 2018 in both the directions. The details are given below:-
- Train No. 02504 Agartala – Bangalore Cantt. Humsafar bi weekly express will depart Agartala at 11.50 hrs on 22nd May, 2018 (Tuesday) and arrive Bangalore Cantt. at 04.15 hrs on Friday.
Ambasa, Dharmanagar, New Karimganj, Badarpur, New Haflong, Guwahati, Kamakhya, New Bongaigaon, New Jalpaiguri, Kishangunj, Malda town, Rampurhat, Howrah, Kharagpur, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Khurda Road Jn, Berhampur, Palasa, Srikakulam Road, Vizanagaram, Visakhapatnam, Duwada, Vijayawada Junction, Permabur, Katpadi and Whitefield Railway stations.
AC III Tier Coaches.
- Train No. 12504 Agartala – Bangalore Cantt. Humsafar bi weekly express will depart Agartala at 06.01 hrs from 29th May, 2018 onwards (every Tuesdays,Saturdays) and arrive Bangalore Cantt. at 21.15 hrs on 31st May, 2018.
- Train No. 12503 Bangalore Cantt – Agartala Humsafar Express will depart Bangalore Cantt at 10:15 hrs on 29th May, 2018 onwards (every Tuesdays,Fridays)and arrive Agartala on 01st June, 2018.
Ambasa, Dharmanagar, New Karimganj, Badarpur, New Haflong, Guwahati, Kamakhya, New Bongaigaon, New Jalpaiguri, Kishangunj, Malda town, Rampurhat, Howrah, Kharagpur, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Khurda Road Jn, Berhampur, Palasa, Srikakulam Road, Vizanagaram, Visakhapatnam, Duwada, Vijayawada Junction, Permabur, Katpadi and Whitefield Railway stations in both the directions.
AC III Tier Coaches.
New INDORE – LINGAMPALLI : WEEKLY HUMSAFAR EXPRESS via Vasai Road
Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce new weekly Humsafar Express train between lndore and Lingampalli for the benefit of passengers. Train No. 19316 lndore – Lingampalli Weekly Humsafar Express will run from Saturday, 26. May 2018.
- Train No. 19316 lndore – Lingampalli Weekly Humsafar Express will depart from lndore on every Saturday at 07.00 hrs to reach at Vasai Road at 22.05 hrs the same day and will reach Lingampalli at 13.45 hrs the next day.
- Train No. 19315 Lingampalli – lndore Weekly Humsafar Express will depart from Lingampalli every Sunday at 21.20 hrs to reach Vasai Road at 12.10 his the next day and lndore at 01.35 hrs on Tuesday.
Three tier AC coaches.
Ujjain, Ratlam, Vadodara, Surat, Vasai Road, Panvel, Pune, Solapur, Gulbarga and Vikrabad stations in both directions.
The booking of Train No. 19316 lndore – Lingampalli Weekly Humsafar Express will start from 19th May, 2018 at all Passenger Reservation Centers and IRCTC website.
New DARBHANGA – JALANDHAR CITY : WEEKLY ANTYODAYA EXPRESS TRAIN
Northern Railway announced that for the convenience of the rail passengers, a new weekly Antyodaya Express Train Nos. 22551/22552 will be introduced to run between Darbhanga and Jalandhar City .
Train Nos.22551/22552 Darbhanga – Jalandhar City – Darbhanga weekly Antyodaya Express Trains
Regular service of 22551/22552 Darbhanga -Jalandhar City- Darbhanga weekly Antyodaya Express Train will be from 19.05.2018 from Darbhanga and from 20.05.2018 from Jalandhar City. Schedule of this train will be as under :
- Train No.22551 Darbhanga – Jalandhar City weekly Antyodaya Express Train will depart from Darbhanga on every Saturday at 03.25 am from 19.05.2018 to reach Jalandhar City at 05.10 am the next day.
- Train No.22552 Jalandhar City – Darbhanga weekly Antyodaya Express Train will depart from Jalandhar City on every Sunday at 10.00 am from 20.05.2018 to reach Darbhanga at 11.30 am the next day.
Sixteen general class coaches.
Sitamarhi, Raxaul, Sagauli, Bettiah, Narkatiaganj, Gorkahpur, Sitapur Cantt., Bareilly, Moradabad, Laksar, Saharanpur, Ambala, Sanahwal and Ludhiana stations enroute in both the directions.
Train Nos.02551/02552 Darbhanga -Jalandhar City – Darbhanga Inaugral Special Antyodaya Express Train on 15.05.2018 from Darbhanga and on 16.05.2018 from Jalandhar City on its inaugural run.
- Train No.02551 Darbhanga-Jalandhar City Inaugral Special Antyodaya Express Train will depart from Darbhanga at 02.30 pm on 15.05.2018 to arrive at Jalandhar City at 05.10 pm the next day.
- Train No.02552 Jalandhar City – Darbhanga Inaugral Special Antyodaya Express Train will depart from Jalandhar City at 07.10 pm on 16.05.2018 to arrive at Darbhanga at 11.55 pm the next day.
Sitamarhi, Raxaul, Sagauli, Bettiah, Narkatiaganj, Gorkahpur, Sitapur Cantt., Bareilly, Moradabad, Laksar, Saharanpur, Ambala, Sanahwal and Ludhiana station enroute in both the directions.
New INDORE – PURI : HUMSAFAR WEEKLY EXPRESS
Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce New Weekly Humsafar Express train between Indore and Puri for the benefit of passengers. This train will be flagged off by Smt Sumitra Mahajan-Hon’ble Speaker of Lok Sabha in a function to be held at Indore station on 12th May 2018.
- Train No 09317 Indore – Puri Humsafar Express Special will run as an inaugural run on Saturday, 12.05.2018 at 18.15 hrs from Indore station and will reach Puri on Monday, 14th May, 2018 at 01.55 hrs.
- Train No 09318 Puri – Indore Humsafar Special will leave from Puri at 08.15 hrs on Monday, 14.05.2018 to arrive Indore at 17.35 hrs the next day.
- Train No.19317 Indore – Puri Humsafar Express will depart from Indore every Tuesday at 12.40 hrs to reach Puri at 19.55 hrs the next day.
- Train No.19318 Puri – Indore Humsafar Express will depart from Puri every Wednesday at 23.55 hrs to reach Indore at 11.25 hrs on every Friday. Regular run for the above trains will be from ex Indore 22/05/2018 and ex Puri 23/05/2018.
Three tier AC coaches.
Dewas, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Rajnandgaon, Durg, Raipur, Bilaspur, Jharsuguda Rd, Sambalpur City, Angul, Bhubaneswar and Khurda Rd stations in both directions.
Booking for Train No. 09317 Indore-Puri Humsafar Weekly Express Special will be opened with immediate effect and for Train No 19317 Indore-Puri Humsafar Weekly Express will be opened from 14.05.2018 at all Passenger Reservation Centres and IRCTC website.
New BHAGAT KI KOTHI – TAMBARAM : HUMSAFAR WEEKLY EXPRESS
Ministry of Railways approved introduction of new weekly Humsafar Express between Bhagat Ki Kothi and Tambaram stations (via Vijayawada. The Regular services will commence Ex. Bhagat Ki Kothi on 23rd May, 2018 and Ex. Tambaram on 18th May, 2018. The inaugural service will commence on 14th May, 2018 from Bhagat Ki Kothi to Tambaram stations. The details are given below:-
- Train No. 04815 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Tambaram Humsafar special train will depart Bhagat Ki Kothi at 13:00 hrs on 14th May, 2018 (Monday) and arrive Tambaram at 10:00 hrs on Wednesday.
Jodhpur, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Kota, Guna, Ashok Nagar, Bina, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Warangal, Vijayawada, Gudur and Chennai Egmore stations.
AC III Tier Coaches.
- Train No.14815 Bhagat Ki Kothi – Tambaram Humsafar Express will depart Bhagat Ki Kothi at 15:30 hrs from 23.05.2018 (Wednesdays) and arrive Tambaram at 10:45 hrs on Fridays.
- Train No.14816 Tambaram – Bhagat Ki Kothi Humsafar Express will depart Tambaram at 19:15 hrs from 18.05.2018 (Fridays) and arrive Bhagat Ki Kothi at 19:30 hrs on Sundays.
Jodhpur, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Kota, Guna, Ashok Nagar, Bina, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Warangal, Vijayawada, Gudur and Chennai Egmore stations in both the directions.
AC III Tier Coaches.
New ANAND VIHAR TERMINAL – ALLAHABAD : HUMSAFAR EXPRESS TRAIN
Northern Railway announced that it is notified for the information of general public that for the convenience of the rail passengers , a new three days a week Humsafar Express Train No. 22438/22437 will be introduced to run between Anand Vihar Terminal and Allahabad. Regular service of 22438/22437 Anand Vihar Terminal – Allahabad- Anand Vihar Terminal three days a week Humsafar Express Train will be from 10.05.2018 from Anand Vihar Terminal and from 12.05.2018 from Allahabad. Schedule of this train will be as under :
Train Nos.22438/22437 Anand Vihar Terminal – Allahabad- Anand Vihar Terminal three days a week Humsafar Express Train
- Train No.22438 Anand Vihar Terminal – Allahabad three days a week Humsafar Express Train will depart from Anand Vihar Terminal on every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10.20 from 10.05.2018 to reach Allahabad at 06.10 am the next day.
- Train No.22437 Allahabad – Anand Vihar Terminal three days a week Humsafar Express Train will depart from Allahabad on every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10.20 pm from 12.05.2018 to reach Anand Vihar Terminal at 06.15 am the next day.
Eighteen AC Three Tier coaches
Kanpur Central station enroute in both the directions.
Inaugural Run of 02437 Allahabad – Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Special Train on 09.05.2018. On its inaugural run , the 02437 Allahabad- Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Special Train will depart from Allahabad at 06.30 pm on 09.05.2018 to arrive at Anand Vihar Terminal at 05.00 am the next day. Enroute, it will stop at Kanpur Central Station.
DURG – FEROZPUR : WEEKLY ANTYODAYA EXPRESS
A new weekly Durg-Ferozpur-Durg Antyodaya Express was launched on 01.05.2018 from Raipur railway station in Chhattisgarh under the South East Central Railway (SECR) zone. The train was flagged-off by Chief Minister Raman Singh and Union Minister of State for Railways Rajen Gohain. Following are the details.
- Train No.22895 Durg-Ferozpur weekly Antyodaya Express will leave Durg every Sunday from May 6 onwards at 7.10 am and reach Ferozpur Cantonment on Monday at 1 pm.
- Train No.22896 Ferozpur-Durg Weekly Antyodaya Express will leave Ferozpur every Tuesday from May 8 onwards at 12.20 am and reach Durg on Wednesday at 6.30 am.
New DIBRUGARH – SILCHAR : WEEKLY EXPRESS TRAIN
Train No 15944/15943 and 05944/05943 Dibrugarh – Silchar Weekly Express Trains
Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and Union Minister of State for Railways Rajen Gohain jointly flagged of the train service after the inaugural function at Dibrugarh Railway Station on 10.04.2018. The train will travel a total distance of 525 km, which will be covered in 13.40 hours. This train will connect Barak Valley and the Brahmaputra Valley through train service.
The train will leave Dibrugarh at 7 pm every Monday and will reach Silchar at 8:40 am every Tuesday. In return the train will leave Silchar at 10:15 pm every Tuesday and arrive at Dibrugarh on 11:20 am on Wednesday. The fares are Rs 1195 in 2AC, Rs 835 in 3 AC, Rs 305 in Sleeper Class and Rs 160 for General Class.
New DELHI JN.- KATIHAR : CHAMPARAN HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Train Nos.15706/15705 Delhi Jn.- Katihar – Delhi Jn. Champaran Humsafar two days a week Express Train (Two days a week)
Indian Railway announced that for the convenience of the rail passengers, a new two days a week Champaran Humsafar Express Train Nos.15706/15705 shall be introduced to run between Delhi Jn. and Katihar. Regular service from Delhi Jn. from 13.04.2018 and from Katihar from 16.04.2018
- Train No.15706 Delhi Jn. – Katihar Champaran Humsafar Express Train will commence from 13.04.2018. The 15706 Delhi Jn. – Katihar Champaran Humsafar Express Train will depart from Delhi Jn. on every Tuesday and Friday at 01.45 pm from 13.04.2018 to reach Katihar at 07.20 pm the next day.
- Train No.15705 Katihar – Delhi Jn. Champaran Humsafar Express Train will commence from 16.04.2018. The 15705 Katihar – Delhi Champaran Humsafar Express Train will depart from Katihar on every Monday and Thursday at 05.40 am from 16.04.2018 to reach Delhi Jn.at 11.40 am the next day.
Sixteen AC three tier coaches.
Purnea, Dauram Madhepura, Saharsa ,Khagaria, Samastipur, Muzaffarpur, Bapudham Motihari, Bettiah, Narkatiaganj, Gorakhpur, Naugarh, Balrampur,Gonda,Lucknow and Kanpur Central stations enroute in both the directions.
BAIYAPPANAHALLI – BENGALURU TECH HUBS : SUBURBAN SERVICES
Four suburban trains that will connect Baiyappanahalli metro station to its technology hubs, Bellandur and Electronic City, have started its operations. With this new service, passengers can travel from Baiyappanahalli to Bellandur in 30 minutes, as against one hour by road.
Improving connectivity from Central Business Area to IT Corridors of Electronic City, Indian Railway introduced following trains.
- Baiyyappanahalli – Whitefield – Baiyyappanahalli – MEMU – 6 Days a Week
- Baiyyappanahalli – KSR Bengaluru City – Baiyyappanahalli – MEMU – 6 Days a Week
- Banaswadi – Hosur – Banaswadi – DEMU – 6 Days a week
The first train will leave Banaswadi at 9.50 AM and turn back from Hosur at 11.15 AM. Another will leave Banaswadi at 12.40 PM and return from Hosur at 3.20 PM. On the way, it will cover Baiyappanahalli, Carmelaram, Heelalige and Anekal road station, among others.
New AHMEDABAD – MAHESANA DEMU
Western Railway announced that Ahmedabad Division introduced Newly DEMU Rake with 12 Coaches Between Ahmedabad to Mahesana, Abu Road and Patan. Fully LED lights, Intercom facility,CCTV in Ladies Coaches Digital Display Bio Toilet and Public Announcement System in every Coaches
MANUGURU – KOLHAPUR : EXPRESS TRAINS
Manuguru – Kolhapur Express Trains flagged off.
Train Nos.11303/11304 Manuguru – Kolhapur Express trains
- Train No.11303 Manuguru – Kolhapur train will depart Manuguru at 15.30 hrs and arrive Shri Chhatarpati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur at 22.40 hrs on the next day.
- Train No.11304 Kolhapur – Manuguru Express will depart Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur at 07.35 hrs and arrive Manuguru at 13.30 hrs on the next day.
Bhadrachalam Road, Dornakal, Mahabubabad, Kesamudram, Warangal, Kazipet, Jangoan, Bhongir, Secunderabad in the extended portion. The train will not touches Hyderabad and all existing stoppages between Secunderabad – Kolhapur will remain same.
New MANDUADIH – PATNA : INTERCITY EXPRESS
PM flagged off Varanasi – Patna Intercity Express from Manduadih Railway Station. The train will provide direct connectivity between the holy city of Varanasi and historical city of Patna.It will cover a 234 km in each direction.
Train Nos.15125/15126 Manduadih – Patna intercity express
- Train No.15125 Manduadih – Patna Express will depart from Manduadih at 06.15 hrs and will arrive Patna Jn at 10.35 hrs.
- Train No.15126 Patna – Manduadih Express will depart from Patna Jn at 17.45 hrs and will arrive Manduadih at 22.15 hrs.
This train will be a daily service having commercial stoppages Varanasi, Mughasarai, Buxar and Ara Stations.
Train will comprise 16 coaches (General Class 02,Chair Car-11,AC Chair-1, Guard-cum-Brake Van-cum-General Class – 02
New SANTRAGACHI – HAPA : AC SPECIAL TRAINS
South Eastern Railway (SER) flagged off a AC special train between Santragachi and Hapa( in Gujarat). The train will run via Tatanagar railway station. Train will run for one month.
- The train will leave Santragachi at 9.05 pm and reach Tatanagar at 12.55 am. After a halt of five minutes, the train will on its onward journey to Hapa. The train will reach Hapa on Sunday at 3.50 pm. The Santragachi-Hapa AC Special Express will run every Friday.
- On its return journey the train will leave Hapa at 10.40 am on Mondays and arrive at Tatanagar at 1.55 pm the next day. After a five minute halt, it will proceed to Santragachi the same day. The train will reach Santragachi at around 5.45 am
14 AC three-tiers
Kharagpur, Tatanagar, Chakradharpur, Rourkela, Jharsuguda, Bilaspur, Damoh, Durg, Gondia, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Malkapur, Bhusawal, Jalgaon, Surat, Vadodara, Anand, Surendranagar and Rajkot stations.
New UDAIPUR CITY – DELHI SARAI ROHILLA : WEEKLY RAJASTHAN HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Train Nos. 22985/22986 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Rajasthan Weekly Humsafar Express Trains
- Train No.22986 Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Udaipur City Train will depart from Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 16.20 hrs and will arrive Udaipur City at 04.55 hrs.
- Train No.22985 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Train will depart from Udaipur City at 23.10 hrs and will arrive Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 12.15 hrs.
Date of Run : 22985 from Udaipur City on every Saturday from 24.02.2018 and 22986 from Delhi Sarai Rohilla on every Sunday from 25.02.2018.
Composition : AC 3 Tier
New MYSURU – UDAIPUR : PALACE QUEEN HUMSAFAR EXPRESS TRAIN
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday (19.02.2018) flagged off the railway project- Palace Queen Humsafar Express train, which will run from Mysuru to Udaipur in Rajasthan, at Mysuru railway station. Along with this, the Prime Minister also dedicated a 140 km long fully electrified railway line from Mysuru to KSR Bengaluru. The train will run start from Udaipur on February 26, and from Mysuru on March 1.
- Train No.19667 Udaipur City – Mysuru Palace Queen Hamsafar Express will depart from Udaipur every Monday at 9 pm and reach Pune at 4.55 pm the next day. It will reach the Mysuru station on every Wednesday at 4.25 pm.
- Train No.19668 Udaipur City – Mysuru Palace Queen Hamsafar Express will depart from Mysuru every Friday at 10 am and arrive at the Pune junction the next day at 8.10 am. It will arrive at Udaipur City station on Saturday at 4.55 am.
AC 3 tier train.
The train is comprised of an electric locomotive and will connect the 5 Western Indian states namely, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Karnataka and stopping at Mandya, Bengaluru, Davangere, Hubballi, Belagavi, Pune, Kalyan, Surat, Vadodara, Ratlam and Chittorgarh.
New JAMALPUR – KHAGARIA : DEMU PASSENGER
Railway announced a new train i.e DEMU passenger service viz.73464/73463 Jamalpur – Khagaria DEMU passenger with effect from 01.12.2017. Following are the details.
- Train No.73464 Jamalpur – Khagaria train will depart from Jamalpur at 17.10 hrs and will arrive Khagaria at 18.10 hrs.
- Train No.73463 Khagaria – Jamalpur train will depart from Khagaria at 18.30 hrs and will arrive Jamalpur at 19.30 hrs.
DPC-2 + DTC – 6 = 8, Days of Run : Daily
Jamalpur, Monghyr, Sabdalpur, Umesh Nagar, Khagaria.
NEW TRAINS in NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018
In the New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018 Indian Railway announced Six new trains. Following are the details.
- Six days a week Tejas between New Delhi and Chandigarh
- Six days a week Tejas between Lucknow and Anand Vihar
- A weekly Humsafar express between Sealdah and Jammu Tawi
- A tri-weekly Humsafar express between Allahabad and Anand Vihar
- A weekly Antyodaya express between Darbhanga and Jalandhar and
- A weekly Antyodaya express between Bilaspur and Ferozepur
New Trains details and all other details related to train time table are attached here, New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018