New Train List 2018
Indian Railway announced various New Trains to connect various destinations of the country and sometimes at the time of extra rush period. This New Train details is including weekly mail/express, mail/express, passenger trains etc. Normally along with Railway budget announcement only railway is announcing new trains. Here we are including various New Trains List already announced and is going to announce by Indian railway in 2018.
- Jamalpur – Khagaria : DEMU Passenger
- Mysuru – Udaipur : Palace Queen Humsafar Express Train
- Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla : Weekly Rajasthan Weekly Humsafar Express Trains
- Santragachi – Hapa : AC Special Trains
- Manduadih – Patna : Intercity Express
- Manuguru – Kolhapur : Express Trains
- Ahmedabad – Mahesana DEMU
- Baiyappanahalli – Bengaluru Tech Hubs : Suburban Services
BAIYAPPANAHALLI – BENGALURU TECH HUBS : SUBURBAN SERVICES
Four suburban trains that will connect Baiyappanahalli metro station to its technology hubs, Bellandur and Electronic City, have started its operations.
With this new service, passengers can travel from Baiyappanahalli to Bellandur in 30 minutes, as against one hour by road.
Improving connectivity from Central Business Area to IT Corridors of Electronic City, Indian Railway introduced following trains.
- Baiyyappanahalli – Whitefield – Baiyyappanahalli – MEMU – 6 Days a Week
- Baiyyappanahalli – KSR Bengaluru City – Baiyyappanahalli – MEMU – 6 Days a Week
- Banaswadi – Hosur – Banaswadi – DEMU – 6 Days a week
The first train will leave Banaswadi at 9.50 AM and turn back from Hosur at 11.15 AM. Another will leave Banaswadi at 12.40 PM and return from Hosur at 3.20 PM. On the way, it will cover Baiyappanahalli, Carmelaram, Heelalige and Anekal road station, among others.
New AHMEDABAD – MAHESANA DEMU
Western Railway announced that Ahmedabad Division introduced Newly DEMU Rake with 12 Coaches Between Ahmedabad to Mahesana, Abu Road and Patan. Fully LED lights, Intercom facility,CCTV in Ladies Coaches Digital Display Bio Toilet and Public Announcement System in every Coaches
MANUGURU – KOLHAPUR : EXPRESS TRAINS
Manuguru – Kolhapur Express Trains flagged off.
Train Nos.11303/11304 Manuguru – Kolhapur Express trains
- Train No.11303 Manuguru – Kolhapur train will depart Manuguru at 15.30 hrs and arrive Shri Chhatarpati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur at 22.40 hrs on the next day.
- Train No.11304 Kolhapur – Manuguru Express will depart Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur at 07.35 hrs and arrive Manuguru at 13.30 hrs on the next day.
Bhadrachalam Road, Dornakal, Mahabubabad, Kesamudram, Warangal, Kazipet, Jangoan, Bhongir, Secunderabad in the extended portion. The train will not touches Hyderabad and all existing stoppages between Secunderabad – Kolhapur will remain same.
New MANDUADIH – PATNA : INTERCITY EXPRESS
PM flagged off Varanasi – Patna Intercity Express from Manduadih Railway Station. The train will provide direct connectivity between the holy city of Varanasi and historical city of Patna.It will cover a 234 km in each direction.
Train Nos.15125/15126 Manduadih – Patna intercity express
- Train No.15125 Manduadih – Patna Express will depart from Manduadih at 06.15 hrs and will arrive Patna Jn at 10.35 hrs.
- Train No.15126 Patna – Manduadih Express will depart from Patna Jn at 17.45 hrs and will arrive Manduadih at 22.15 hrs.
This train will be a daily service having commercial stoppages Varanasi, Mughasarai, Buxar and Ara Stations.
Train will comprise 16 coaches (General Class 02,Chair Car-11,AC Chair-1, Guard-cum-Brake Van-cum-General Class – 02
New SANTRAGACHI – HAPA : AC SPECIAL TRAINS
South Eastern Railway (SER) flagged off a AC special train between Santragachi and Hapa( in Gujarat). The train will run via Tatanagar railway station. Train will run for one month.
- The train will leave Santragachi at 9.05 pm and reach Tatanagar at 12.55 am. After a halt of five minutes, the train will on its onward journey to Hapa. The train will reach Hapa on Sunday at 3.50 pm. The Santragachi-Hapa AC Special Express will run every Friday.
- On its return journey the train will leave Hapa at 10.40 am on Mondays and arrive at Tatanagar at 1.55 pm the next day. After a five minute halt, it will proceed to Santragachi the same day. The train will reach Santragachi at around 5.45 am
14 AC three-tiers
Kharagpur, Tatanagar, Chakradharpur, Rourkela, Jharsuguda, Bilaspur, Damoh, Durg, Gondia, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Malkapur, Bhusawal, Jalgaon, Surat, Vadodara, Anand, Surendranagar and Rajkot stations.
New UDAIPUR CITY – DELHI SARAI ROHILLA : WEEKLY RAJASTHAN HUMSAFAR EXPRESS
Train Nos. 22985/22986 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Rajasthan Weekly Humsafar Express Trains
- Train No.22986 Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Udaipur City Train will depart from Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 16.20 hrs and will arrive Udaipur City at 04.55 hrs.
- Train No.22985 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Train will depart from Udaipur City at 23.10 hrs and will arrive Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 12.15 hrs.
Date of Run : 22985 from Udaipur City on every Saturday from 24.02.2018 and 22986 from Delhi Sarai Rohilla on every Sunday from 25.02.2018.
Composition : AC 3 Tier
New MYSURU – UDAIPUR : PALACE QUEEN HUMSAFAR EXPRESS TRAIN
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday (19.02.2018) flagged off the railway project- Palace Queen Humsafar Express train, which will run from Mysuru to Udaipur in Rajasthan, at Mysuru railway station. Along with this, the Prime Minister also dedicated a 140 km long fully electrified railway line from Mysuru to KSR Bengaluru. The train will run start from Udaipur on February 26, and from Mysuru on March 1.
- Train No.19667 Udaipur City – Mysuru Palace Queen Hamsafar Express will depart from Udaipur every Monday at 9 pm and reach Pune at 4.55 pm the next day. It will reach the Mysuru station on every Wednesday at 4.25 pm.
- Train No.19668 Udaipur City – Mysuru Palace Queen Hamsafar Express will depart from Mysuru every Friday at 10 am and arrive at the Pune junction the next day at 8.10 am. It will arrive at Udaipur City station on Saturday at 4.55 am.
AC 3 tier train.
The train is comprised of an electric locomotive and will connect the 5 Western Indian states namely, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Karnataka and stopping at Mandya, Bengaluru, Davangere, Hubballi, Belagavi, Pune, Kalyan, Surat, Vadodara, Ratlam and Chittorgarh.
New JAMALPUR – KHAGARIA : DEMU PASSENGER
Railway announced a new train i.e DEMU passenger service viz.73464/73463 Jamalpur – Khagaria DEMU passenger with effect from 01.12.2017. Following are the details.
- Train No.73464 Jamalpur – Khagaria train will depart from Jamalpur at 17.10 hrs and will arrive Khagaria at 18.10 hrs.
- Train No.73463 Khagaria – Jamalpur train will depart from Khagaria at 18.30 hrs and will arrive Jamalpur at 19.30 hrs.
DPC-2 + DTC – 6 = 8, Days of Run : Daily
Jamalpur, Monghyr, Sabdalpur, Umesh Nagar, Khagaria.
NEW TRAINS in NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018
In the New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018 Indian Railway announced Six new trains. Following are the details.
- Six days a week Tejas between New Delhi and Chandigarh
- Six days a week Tejas between Lucknow and Anand Vihar
- A weekly Humsafar express between Sealdah and Jammu Tawi
- A tri-weekly Humsafar express between Allahabad and Anand Vihar
- A weekly Antyodaya express between Darbhanga and Jalandhar and
- A weekly Antyodaya express between Bilaspur and Ferozepur
New Trains details and all other details related to train time table are attached here, New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018