Mumbai UTS Mobile App for Train Tickets
Details and Updated news of UTS Mobile App for Mumbai Local Train passengers.
- UTS Mobile App for Universal Pass holders to book and confirm tickets ~ STEPS
- Vaccinated Commuters can Book Mumbai Local Train Ticket on Phone
- Mumbai UTS Mobile App News ~ Updates
UTS Mobile App for Universal Pass holders to book and confirm tickets ~ STEPS
Western Railway announced on 28.11.2021 that Passengers having Universal Pass can now book and confirm their tickets through UTS Mobile App, without going to counter. Follow the instructions mentioned to get your ticket.
Vaccinated Commuters can Book Mumbai Local Train Ticket on Phone
Passengers who are fully vaccinated, can now book local train tickets on their phones – both Android and iOS system as the railways’ UTS mobile app has been linked with the state government’s Universal Pass portal.
The facility will be available on Android Google Play store and Apple App Store from Tuesday.
Passengers who already have the UTS app on their phones will have to update it for activation of this new facility. Commuters can book both journey and season tickets, renewal of season tickets is also possible.
The linking of UTS mobile app and Universal Pass will help passengers get train tickets without any hassle, official said.
In the offline system, passengers have to produce their Universal Pass at the booking counter to purchase a ticket. Universal Pass, a system developed by the state government, is issued to only fully vaccinated people who have completed 14 days since the second dose.
How It Works
- Download and install UTS mobile app on your smartphone: existing users can update the app
- First time users need to sign up: existing users can long in using password.
- Select the city ‘Mumbai’. Click on normal booking and purchase ticket using R-wallet or other payment options.
- Paperless tickets once booked will be stored in the app.
Mumbai UTS Mobile App News ~ Updates
Booking of Mumbai Suburban Season Tickets (MSST) through IRCTC website has been discontinued w.e.f. 01.03.2018. The MSST ticket can now be booked through the ‘UTS’ Mobile App. The Mobile App ‘UTS’ can be downloaded from Google Play Store.