Mumbai Local Train Time Table
Central Railway’s and Western Railway’s Mumbai Local Train Time Table 2023 details are here. Details are following.
Central Railway revised Timetable for Harbour Line, Trans-harbour Line and Belapur/Nerul – Kharkopar Line (4th corridor)✅ Main Line. Western Railway also Updated the WR’s Suburban Train Time Table.
- Central Railway : Suburban Train Time Table ~ PDF Download
- Harbour, Trans-harbour and Belapur/Nerul – Kharkopar Line Time TableMain Line : Suburban Time Table
- Mumbai Suburban Section : Augmentation of Additional Services of 15-Car Local Train Services ~ 12.01.2023
- Western Railway : Suburban Train Time Table ~PDF Download
- Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table Dahanu Road (DRD) EMU Services ~ 31.12.2022
- Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table DN ~ 31.12.2022
- Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table UP ~ 31.12.2022
- Mumbai Local Trains – Harbour Services
- Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table DN AC EMU ~ 31.12.2022
- Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table UP AC EMU ~ 31.12.2022
- Mumbai AC Local Train Time Table 2023
Central & Western Railways ~ Updated Suburban Train Time Table 2023
Central Railway : Suburban Train Time Table
Diva – Ratnagri : Change in Timings w.e.f 15.03.2023
Train No.50103 Diva – Ratnagri Passenger with effect from 15.3.2023. The new timings will be as follows:
- Train No 50103 will leave Diva Jn at 17.50 hrs instead of 15.20 hrs and arrive Roha at 20.07 hrs instead of 17.25 hrs same day
New Timings at stations enroute will be as below ;
Panvel – 18.30 hrs, Apta-18.55 hrs, Jite – 19.08 hrs, Pen – 19.19 hrs, Kasu – 19.30 hrs and Nagothane – 19.43 hrs.
Revised Timetable for Harbour Line, Trans-Harbour Line and Belapur/Nerul – Kharkopar Line (4th corridor) from 01.12.2021.
Central Railway announced that CR will implement revised suburban timetable for Harbour line, Transharbour line and 4th corridor i.e. Belapur/Nerul-Kharkopar line from 1.12.2021.
- Introduction of 12 AC local train services on Harbour line with effect from 1.12.2021. The existing 12 services will be replaced by AC services.
- Extension of all CSMT-Andheri services and Panvel-Andheri services to and from Goregaon station.
- 44 services at present running between CSMT and Andheri will be extended to and from Goregaon (at present 42 services are running between CSMT and Goregaon).
- 18 services at present running between Panvel and Andheri will be extended to and from Goregaon.
- 2 services at present running between CSMT and Bandra will be extended to and from Goregaon.
- Total number of services from/to Goregaon will increase from 42 to 106.
- Total number of services from/to Bandra will be 86
- Total number of services on harbour line will remain 614 and transharbour line will remain 262 as at present & total number of suburban services on Mumbai Division will remain 1774 as at present.
- Morning peak hour services on 4th corridor will increase, however total number of services will remain the same which is 40.
- Mankhurd originating services will now run from platform no.2 instead of platform no.3
- TBR-1 Belapur local leaving Thane at 10.40 hrs and TBR-3 Belapur local leaving Thane at 23.14 hrs will now run up to Panvel.
Introduction of 12 AC local train services on Harbour line (on replacement basis) with effect from 1.12.2021. The details are as below:
Following services on harbour line will run with AC rake from Monday to Saturday with effect from 1.12.2021 and on Sundays/nominated holidays will run with normal service.
- V-4 local leaving Vashi at 04.25 hrs.
- PL-13 local leaving CSMT at 05.18 hrs.
- PL-24 local leaving Panvel at 06.45 hrs.
- PL-49 local leaving CSMT at 08.08 hrs.
- PL-52 local leaving Panvel at 09.40 hrs.
- PL-79 local leaving CSMT at 11.04 hrs.
- PL-78 local leaving Panvel at 12.41 hrs.
- PL-111 local leaving CSMT at 14.12 hrs.
- PL-116 local leaving Panvel at 15.45 hrs.
- PL-145 local leaving CSMT at 17.08 hrs.
- PL-144 local leaving Panvel at 18.37 hrs.
- PL-175 local leaving CSMT at 20.00 hrs
Harbour, Trans-harbour and Belapur/Nerul – Kharkopar Line Time table w.e.f 1.12.2021
Revised timetable of Harbour, Transharbour and Belapur/Nerul – Kharkopar Line Timetable w.e.f 1.12.2021 ~ Total
Mumbai Local Train Time Table : Harbour Line Down
Mumbai Local Train Time Table : Harbour Line Up
Mumbai Local Train Time Table : Trans-Harbour Line
Mumbai Local Trains Time Table – Port Line
Main Line : Suburban Time Table w.e.f. 17.02.2023
Main Line Down Direction and Main Line Up Direction Train Time Table 2023
Change in Timings of Few Main Line Suburban Services ~ 17.02.2023
Central Railway announced that CR have changed the timings of few existing suburban services as per details given below:
- T-3 Thane local leaving CSMT at 05.04 hrs will now leave at 05.00hrs and will arrive Thane at 05.55 hrs
- CK-1 Kalyan local leaving Vidyvihar at 05.39 hrs will now leave at 05.34 hrs and will arrive Kalyan at 06.31hrs
- N-5 Kasara local leaving CSMT at 05.00 hrs will now leave at 05.07 hrs and will arrive Kasara at 07.46 hrs
- A-41 Ambernath local leaving CSMT at 16.05 hrs will now leave at 16.08 hrs and will arrive Ambernath at 17.24 hrs
- K-83 Kalyan local leaving CSMT at 16.10 hrs will now leave at 16.11 hrs and will arrive Kalyan at 17.19 hrs
- AN-19 Asangaon local leaving CSMT at 16.17 hrs (no change) will depart from Thane at 16.56 instead of 16.55 hrs.
- T-76 CSMT local leaving Thane at 11.37 hrs will now leave at 11.36 hrs and will arrive CSMT at 12.34 hrs
- N-14 CSMT local leaving Kasara at 10.13 hrs will now leave at 10.18 hrs and will arrive CSMT at 12.40 hrs
- S-24 CSMT local leaving Karjat at 10.45 hrs (no change) will arrive CSMT at 12.44 hrs instead of 12.40 hrs
- K-52 CSMT local leaving Kalyan at 11.42 hrs will now leave at 11.46 hrs and will arrive CSMT at 12.48 hrs
- A-32 CSMT local leaving Ambernath at 11.37 hrs will now leave at 11.38 hrs and will arrive CSMT at 12.54 hrs
- BL-24 CSMT local leaving Badlapur at 11.23 hrs will now leave at 11.25 hrs and will arrive CSMT at 13.19 hrs
Mainline Suburban Time Table by CR w.e.f. 14.5.2022 (including AC local timings)
Mumbai Local Train Time Table QR Code ~ 01.12.2021
Mumbai Suburban Section : Augmentation of Additional Services of 15-Car Local Train Services ~ 12.01.2023
Twelve 12-Car services converted to 15-Car from 12th January, 2023 25% increase in carrying capacity of each train
Western Railway announced that in an initiative to provide better train services and accommodate more passengers in trains over Mumbai Suburban section, Western Railway has decided to convert 12 local train services of 12-car to 15-car services, 6 services each in both directions. Out of these 12 services, 6 services are on the Fast lines. These services will be effective from 12th January, 2023.
The augmentation of the twelve 12-car services to 15-car services will be a great boon for the passengers. The carrying capacity of each train will increase by 25%. The total number of 15-car services will increase from 132 to 144 over WR’s Mumbai Suburban section. There will be no change in the total number of services, i.e. 1383 services including 79 AC local services. The augmentation will provide additional accommodation to the commuters for their convenience and comfort. The details of the augmented services are as under:
Western Railway : Suburban Train Time Table
Western Railway suburban Train Time Table 2023, details are here.
Change of Timing of Few Local Services ~ 31.12.2022
Western Railway announced that due to change in timings of Some Mail Express trains, timings of few Mumbai suburban services will be revised with effect from 31st December, 2022. According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, the details of the changes are as under :-
|DRD 93005 (Churchgate - Dahanu Road)||DRD 93014|
Dahanu Road- Virar )
Dahanu Road- Virar )
|Mumbai Central (L)||5.34||5.27||Palghar||12.18||12.1||13.05||13.02|
Suburban Trains are permitted to leave up to 3 minutes before the scheduled departure at en route stations. However, at originating stations train will leave only at the scheduled departure time
Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table Dahanu Road EMU Services ~ 31.12.2022
Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table DN ~ 31.12.2022
Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table UP ~ 31.12.2022
Mumbai Local Trains – Harbour Services
Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table DN AC EMU ~ 31.12.2022
Mumbai Local Trains – Time Table UP AC EMU ~ 31.12.2022
Latest Indian Railway / IRCTC Train Time Table 2023
Following are the time table link of Harbour Line Dn Trains, Harbour Line Up Trains, Trans-harbour Line Time table.
- Harbour Line Dn Trains Time Table
- Harbour Line Up Trains Time Table
- Transharbour Line (Thane – Vashi/Panvel) Time Table
- Mumbai AC Local Train Time Table
- Panvel – Thane : Mumbai Local Train Time Table
- Diva – Vasai Road Suburban Train Time Table
- Hyderabad MMTS Suburban Local Train Time Table