Mumbai Local Train Time Table
Central Railway’s and Western Railway’s Mumbai Local Train Time Table 2021 details are here. Details are following.
CR – Suburban Train Time Table 2021
- Nerul/Belapur-Kharkopar Section: Revision of Suburban Services ~ 18.12.2020
- CSMT – Kalyan: 10 AC Suburban Services on Main Line Section: 17.12.2020
- ✅ Time Table of 1580 Suburban Services by CR (Nerul/Belapur – Kharkopar Section)~ 20.11.2020
- Defense Services ( CDS ) Exams: CR & WR Joint Media Update ~ 07.11.2020
- Time Table of 1572 Suburban Services by CR ~ 02.11.2020
- Revised Main, Harbour, Trans-Harbour Suburban Train Time Table For Essential Staff ~ 19.10.2020
- CR – Revised Suburban Time Table ~ 15.10.2020
- Time Table of Additional 22 Suburban Special Services by CR ~ 10.10.2020
- CR Run 4 special suburban services in Pune-Lonavala ~ 12.10.2020
- CR to operate 431 suburban trains ~ 01.10.2020
WR – Suburban Train Time Table 2021
- More Suburban Services in Mumbai ~ 29.01.2021
- Dahanu Local Trains: Timings Revised ~ 17.12.2020
- Timings of Dahanu Road Suburban Trains Restored ~ 03.12.2020
- ✅ Time Table of 1201 Suburban Services by WR ~ 02.11.2020
- Time Table of 1000 Suburban Services by WR ~ 01.11.2020
- Lawyers, Registered Clerks of Lawyers can Travel in Mumbai Local ~ 27.10.2020
- Time Table of Ladies Special Trains ~ 21.10.2020
- 194 Additional Suburban Services by Western Railway ~ 15.10.2020
- 504 Special Suburban Services and 02 Ladies Special Trains by Western Railway ~ 28.09.2020
- Time Table of 506 Special Suburban Trains by WR ~ 28.09.2020
- Mumbai Local Train Revised Time by Western Railway
- Virar – Dahanu Road: Additional MEMU Services by WR ~ 16.07.2020
Mumbai Local Train News Updates
- QR Based e-pass for Mumbai Local Train Travel ~ 30.07.2020
- Mumbai: Supporting Students Appearing For NEET & JEE Exams 2020
Following are the updated details of Suburban Train Time Table 2021 of Central Railway
✅Time Table of 1580 Suburban Services by CR ~ 20.11.2020
Nerul/Belapur – Kharkopar Section : 8 Suburban Services : 20.11.2020
Central Railway announced that CR will recommence suburban services on Nerul/Belapur-Kharkopar section with effect from 20.11.2020. There will be 8 suburban services, 4 each between Nerul and Kharkopar and Belapur and Kharkopar.
The timings are given under:
- Nerul dep 08.45 hrs Kharkopar arr 09.05 hrs
- Kharkopar dep 09.15 hrs Nerul arr 09.35 hrs
- Nerul dep 17.45 hrs Kharkopar arr 18.05 hrs
- Kharkopar dep 18.15 hrs Nerul arr 18.35 hrs
- Belapur dep 09.32 hrs Kharkopar arr 09.50 hrs
- Kharkopar dep 10.00 hrs Belapur arr 10.18 hrs
- Belapur dep 18.32 hrs Kharkopar arr 18.50 hrs
- Kharkopar dep 19.00 hrs Belapur arr 19.18 hrs
Currently, Central Railway runs 1572 suburban services daily on mainline, harbour line and Transharbour line. With the addition of 8 suburban services on 4th corridor i.e. Nerul/Belapur-Kharkopar line, the total services will become 1580 from 20.11.2020.
Time Table of 1572 Suburban Services by CR ~ 02.11.2020
Indian Railway decided to operate 2773 Suburban services under Central Railway and Western Railway. Additional 552 Suburban services on CR to the existing 1020, making the total 1572 services and additional 201 suburban services on WR to the existing 1000, making the total 1201 services. Time Table of 1572 Suburban Services by Central Railway is following.
Revised Main, Harbour, Trans-Harbour Suburban Train Time Table For Essential Staff ~ 19.10.2020
Central Railway’s Mumbai Suburban Network announced that Local train services now increased to a total of 706 services for Essential Staff as identified by State Government and approved by Ministry of Railways- Harbour and Trans Harbour TimeTable from 19.10.2020.
Click Here >>
Suburban Time Table For Essential Staff Main Line Revised w.e.f. 19-10-2020
Suburban Time Table For Essential Staff Harbour And Trans-Harbour Line Revised w.e.f. 19-10-2020
CR – Revised Suburban Train Time Table ~ 15.10.2020
Central Railway announced that CR decided to increase the number of daily special suburban services from 453 to 481 by adding 28 services from 15th October 2020. The time table is being prepared for additional 219 suburban services to make it to 700 suburban services shortly. Following are the Revised Suburban Train Time Table for Essential Staff from 15.10.2020.
Time table can be accessed in the following link also.
Time Table of Additional 22 Suburban Special CR Services ~ 10.10.2020
Central Railway announced that additional 22 suburban special services from 10.10.2020 to the existing 431 services. Total 453 now.
Two New Local Train Services on Trans – Harbour Line by CR ~ 13.07.2020
Central Railway introduced two New local train services on Trans-Harbour Line between Thane and Vashi for essential service workers in the city starting Monday.
- The first trains will leave from Thane at 07.30 am and arrive at Vashi at 08.00 am.
- The second train will leave from Vashi at 04.30 pm and arrive at Thane at 05.00 pm.
These specials will halt at Rabale, Koparkhairane, Turbhe and Sanpada stations.
Central Railway is currently operating 352 Local train services on it’s Main, Harbour and Trans-Harbour lines. While Western Railway is operating 202 Local services for essential Services Workers.
Covid 19 – Special Local Trains – Central Railway ~ 01.07.2020
Earlier, total 200 services (100 DN and 100 UP) are being run, out of which 130 services are running between CSMT and Kasara/Karjat/Kalyan/Dombivali/Thane on main line and 70 services are running between CSMT and Panvel on harbour line.
150 more services will be added to the existing services making the total to 350 services w.e.f. 01.07.2020. The number of services may be modified as per the requirement to ensure social distancing norms. These trains will halt at major stations only as that of fast locals. In the harbour line also, the trains will halt at major stations only.
Dahanu Local Trains : Timings Revised ~ 17.12.2020
Western Railway announced that the timings of DN 93025 & DN 93038 will be revised w.e.f 17th December 2020. The details of the same are as under:-
- DN 93025 which presently departs Virar at 15.15 hrs will now leave Virar at 15.05 hrs to reach Dahanu Rd at 16.45 hrs. This train will arrive Vaitarna at 15.16 hrs, Saphale at 15.24 hrs, Kelve Rd at 15.32 hrs, Palghar at 15.49 hrs, Umroli at 15.55 hrs, Boisar at 16.03 hrs and Vangaon at 16.18 hrs.
- DN 93038 which presently departs Dahanu Rd at 22.05 hrs, will now leave Dahanu Rd at 22.35 hrs to reach Virar at 23.50 hrs. This train will arrive Vangaon at 22.50 hrs, Boisar at 22.58 hrs, Umroli at 23.04 hrs, Palghar at 23.10 hrs, Kelve Rd at 23.18 hrs, Saphale at 23.25 hrs and Vaitarna at 23.33 hrs.
Timings of Dahanu Road Suburban Trains Restored ~ 03.12.2020
Central Railway announced that the Dahanu suburban services will run as per timetable w.e.f 03.12.2020. During the run of special suburban services at the gradual opening of lockdown, the timings of Dahanu Road local trains had been changed temporarily. The timings are now being restored. Details of the same are as follows:-
- DRD Spl 2 which currently departs Dahanu Rd at 04.40 hrs to reach Churchgate at 07.04 hrs, will run as DRD 93002 and depart Dahanu Rd at 05.40 hrs to reach Andheri at 07.34 hrs.
- DRD 93002 which currently departs Dahanu Rd at 05.40 hrs to reach Andheri at 07.34 hrs will run as DRD 93004 and depart Dahanu Rd at 07.05 hrs to reach Virar at 08.25 hrs.
- DRD Spl 1 which currently departs Virar at 04.10 hrs to reach Dahanu Rd at 05.25 hrs, will run as DRD 93001 and depart Virar at 05.00 hrs to reach Dahanu Rd at 06.15 hrs.
- DRD 93011 which currently departs Churchgate at 07.45 hrs to reach Dahanu Rd at 10.35 hrs, will run as Dahanu Rd 93011 and depart Virar at 09.10 hrs to reach Dahanu Rd at 10.35 hrs.
Time Table of 1201 Suburban Services by WR ~ 02.11.2020
Mumbai Suburban Western Railway Time Table w.e.f 02.11.2020 details are here.
Bifurcation of 1201 Suburban Services
- Increase in Number of Services = 201
- Increase in Harbour Line Services = 104
- Services increased between Goregaon – CSMT = 42
- Services increased between Andheri – CSMT = 44
- Services increased between Andheri -Panvel = 18
- Increase in Morning Peak Services = 41 (UP + DN)
- Increase in Evening Peak Services = 52 (UP + DN)
|Services Between||Details of 1201 Services|
|Churchgate - Dahanu Road||5||6||11|
|Dadar - Dahanu Road||2||1||3|
|Andheri - Dahanu Road||1||1||2|
|Borivali - Dahanu Road||1||1||2|
|Viar - Dahanu Road||10||10||20|
|Churchgate - Virar||109||110||219|
|Mahalaxmi - Virar||0||1||1|
|Lower Parel - Virar||0||1||1|
|Dadar - Virar||14||19||33|
|Bandra - Virar||6||9||15|
|Andheri - Virar||35||26||61|
|Borivali - Virar||31||24||55|
|Bhayandar - Virar||0||6||6|
|Churchgate - Nalla Sopara||4||2||6|
|Bandra - Nalla Sopara||3||0||3|
|Andheri - Nalla Sopara||1||5||6|
|Borivali - Nalla Sopara||2||3||5|
|Churchgate - Vasai Road||10||9||19|
|Dadar - Vasai Road||1||0||1|
|Bandra - Vasai Road||0||1||1|
|Andheri - Vasai Road||6||4||10|
|Borivali - Vasai Road||3||6||9|
|Churchgate - Bhayandar||28||23||51|
|Dadar - Bhayandar||2||1||3|
|Bandra - Bhayandar||0||2||2|
|Andheri - Bhayandar||3||9||12|
|Borivali - Bhayandar||1||5||6|
|Churchgate - Borivali||206||191||397|
|Mahalaxmi - Borivali||0||5||5|
|Dadar - Borivali||0||3||3|
|Bandra - Borivali||0||8||8|
|Andheri - Borivali||0||1||1|
|Churchgate - Malad||7||7||14|
|Churchgate - Goregaon||26||26||52|
|Churchgate - Andheri||16||16||32|
|Churchgate - Bandra||3||14||17|
|Churchgate - Mumbai Central||0||5||5|
|Andheri - CSMT||22||22||44|
|Goregaon - CSMT||21||21||42|
|Andheri - Panvel||9||9||18|
Suburban Trains are permitted to leave up to 3 minutes before the scheduled departure at en route stations. However, at originating stations train will leave only at scheduled departure time
Time Table w.e.f 02.11.2020
DN 1201 Essential Services
UP 1201 Essential Services
DRD Essential Services
Time Table of 1000 Suburban Services by WR ~ 01.11.2020
Western Railway announced that WR has taken the decision to increase the number of daily special suburban services from 704 to 1000 with effect from Sunday, 01.11.2020 by adding 296 additional services including 4 more Ladies Special and 2 more AC Special Suburban services. With the additional services that total no. of Ladies Special will be 10 services and that of AC special Suburban services will be 12.
Break- up of 296 Additional Services
Division of increased 296 services are following :-
- 76 services during the Morning peak hours
- 51 services during eventing peak hours have been increased.
- 4 more Ladies Special Services (4 Slow services )
- 1 in UP direction between Borivali – Churchgate (07.40 hrs – 08.47 hrs)
- 1 in UP direction between Bhayandar – Churchgate (09.06 hrs – 10.30 hrs)
- 1 in UP direction between Vasai Road – Churchgate (10.04 hrs – 11.30 hrs)
- 1 in DOWN direction between Churchgate – Borivali (17.39 hrs – 18.48 hrs)
Sector wise Division
- 65 services increased Andheri – Virar sector
- 43 services increased in Virar – Borivali sector
- 42 services increased in Churchgate – Goregaon sector
- 42 services increased in Borivali – Churchgate sector
- 38 services increased in Dadar – Virar sector
- 38 services increased Churchgate – Bhayandar sector
- 20 services increased in Churchgate – Andheri Sector
- 17 services increased in Vasai Road – Churchgate
- 15 services increased in Bandra – Virar Sector
- 11 services increased in Andheri – Bhayandar Sector
- 08 services each increased in Andheri – Vasai Road and Churchgate – Bandra Sectors
- 06 services each increased in Andheri – Nalasopara and Vasai Road – Borivali Sectors
- 05 services each increased in Borivali – Bhayandar, Churchgate – Malad, Churchgate – Mumbai Central and Dahanu Road – Churchgate Sectors
- 04 services increased in Bandra – Nalasopara Sector
- 03 services each increased in Borivali – Nalasopara, Dadar – Bhayandar, Dadar – Borivali and Dahanu Road – Dadar Sectors
- 02 services each increased in Bandra – Bhayandar and Dahanu Road – Andheri Sector
- 01 service each increased in Mahalaxmi – Virar, Palghar – Virar, Bandra – Vasai Road and Andheri – Borivali Sectors.
The break- up of 1000 Additional Services in a separate table are given below.
Time Table of Ladies Special Trains ~ 21.10.2020
Western Railway announced that Railways has permitted women to travel in Mumbai suburban trains from 21.10.2020 between 11.00 am to 3.00 pm and after 7.00 pm. WR will run 4 more Ladies Specials to ensure social distancing, taking the number of Ladies Special to Six.
194 Additional Suburban Services by Western Railway ~ 15.10.2020
Western Railway announced that to ensure social distancing and prevent overcrowding, special services will be increased from 506 to 700 per day by adding 194 additional services including 10 AC services from 15.10.2020 on WR’s Mumbai Suburban section.
The break-up of 194 by WR services are following.
Time Table of 506 Special Suburban Trains by WR ~ 28.09.2020
Western Railway announced that Railway will operate 506 special suburban services over Mumbai Suburban section including 2 Ladies Specials w.e.f 28th September 2020. Details of Six additional essential services including two ladies special and details of changes in 500 essential services Time Table are here.
Virar – Dahanu Road : Additional MEMU Services by WR ~ 16.07.2020
Western Railway announced that for the convenience of the passengers, WR will run one pair of additional MEMU services for Essential Services staff between Virar and Dahanu Road stations on Mumbai Suburban section with effect from 16th July, 2020.The time table of MEMU service is given as under –
Covid 19 – Special Local Trains – Western Railway ~ 01.07.2020
In addition to 202 services, 148 more suburban services will be added w.e.f. 01.07.2020. Therefore, total 350 suburban services will be operated on WR’s Mumbai Suburban section w.e.f. 01.07.2020. The number of services may be modified as per the requirement to ensure social distancing norms. These trains will halt at major stations only.
Break up of total 350 suburban services
- Virar- Churchgate: A total of 161 services (82 in UP direction + 79 in Down direction).
- Nalla Sopara – Churchgate: A total of 7 services ( 1 in UP direction and 6 in Down direction).
- Vasai Road- Churchgate: 2 services in UP direction.
- Virar- Borivali: 2 services in UP direction.
- Vasai Road- Borivali: 2 services in Down direction.
- Churchgate -Borivali: 134 services ( 70 services in UP direction and 64 services in Down direction.
- Mahalaxmi – Borivali: 6 services in Down direction.
- Dahanu Road services- 36
- Churchgate – Dahanu Road: 6 services ( 3 UP+ 3 Down)
- Borivali- Dahanu Road: 2 services (1 up +1 Down)
- Virar- Dahanu Road: 28 services (14 up + 14 down)
Further Details :- 350 Local Trains in Mumbai ~ 01.07.2020
✅ Mumbai Local Train Revised Time by Western Railway
Suburban Service Extend and Timings Revised ~ 17.07.2020
Western Railway has made and important revision in timings of 4 originating/terminating Dahanu Road special local trains and has decide to extend 2 existing special suburban services between Dahanu Road & Virar Extended upto Churchgate. The changes will come into effect from 17.07.2020. Following are the changes, as per the revised timings.
- The first train from Dahanu Road i.e DRD – 2 will now depart at 04.40 hrs to reach Churchgate at 07.15 hrs. This train was earlier departing from Dahanu Road at 05.40 am and running upto Virar only, which now has been extended upto Churchgate.
- The next local train DRD-4 departing Dahanu Road at 05.40 hrs will reach Virar at 06.55 hrs. Earlier DRD-4 was departing from Dahanu Road at 07.05 hrs and was reaching at Virar at 08.20 hrs.
- In the Down direction the first local for Dahanu Road DRD-1 will depart from Virar at 04.15 hrs to reach Dahanu Road at 05.30 hrs. Earlier DRD-1 was departing at 05.00 hrs from Virar and was reaching at Dahanu Road at 06.15 hrs.
- DRD -9 which was originating from Virar for Dahanu Road at 09.10 hrs, will now originating from Churchgate at 07.40 hrs to reach Dahanu Road at 10.25 hrs.
CHANGE IN THE STOP MARK OF 12 CAR LOCAL TRAINS DEALT AT PLATFORM NO. 5 OF BANDRA STATION WITH EFFECT FROM 26th JANUARY, 2020
Western Railway announced that Railway has decided to change the stop mark of 12 car train services being dealt at Platform No. 5 of Bandra station with effect from 26th January, 2020. The stop mark has been changed in accordance to the 15 car train services being dealt at the same platform.
Therefore, due to this change in the stop mark, there will be a shift in the location of 12 car services which will be shifted 65 metre ahead (towards Churchgate side) from its existing location. Accordingly, the stop mark will be common for both 12 /15 car services. Passengers are requested to kindly take note of the change.
MINOR CHANGES IN THE TIMINGS OF FEW WR TRAINS WITH EFFECT FROM 19TH JANUARY, 2020
Western Railway announced that
As India’s second Tejas Express train will start its commercial run from 19th January, 2020 between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, some Western Railway trains on this route have gone through minimal changes in their timings keeping in view of the operational requirements and the convenience of passengers.
According to a press release issued by Shri Ravinder Bhakar – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway,
- Minimal timing changes have been done at few specific intermediate stations/halts of 13 trains in UP direction.
- 11 trains will run with changed timing of mere 5 to 10 minutes at intermediate stations.
- Train No. 12655 Ahmedabad – MGR Chennai Central Navjeevan Express will run with 25 minutes delay
- Train No. 19016 Porbandar – Mumbai Central Saurashtra Express will run with 55 minutes delay from Ahmedabad but will still reach at their respective destinations on their present arrival time.
- In DOWN direction, 16 Mail/Express trains and 4 MEMU trains will run with changed timings of 5 to 10 minutes only at intermediate stations.
- Increase of just 5 minutes in the duration of journeys of 2 Mail/Express trains and 2 MEMU trains
- All other affected trains will reach their destination at their present arrival time.
Whenever any new services are added it is a routine process that the running timings of some of the existing trains are adjusted as per the necessary operational requirement, Western Railway added.
Western Railway announced that timing of the following UP trans will be revised. Details are attached.
WR has decided to revise the stoppage timings of some trains having a halt at Vasai Road stations. The halt timings of 52 pairs of trains in both UP and DOWN directions have been revised and preponed, ranging from 5 min to 20 min. It was earlier decided to revise the timings of these trains from 28.02.2020. But now these changes will be implemented with effect from 01.12.2019.
Details of which are as under:
Mumbai Suburban Timetable w.e.f.1st July 2019
Suburban Trains are permitted to leave up to 3 minutes before the scheduled departure at en route stations. However, at originating stations train will leave only at scheduled departure time
Up trains towards Churchgate
Dn trains towards Virar
Harbour line trains
Trains between Vasai-Panvel
Following are the time table link of Harbour Line Dn Trains, Harbour Line Up Trains, Transharbour Line Time table.