Mumbai Local Train Time Table 2020
Central Railway’s and Western Railway’s Mumbai Local Train Time Table 2020 details are here. Details are following.
- COVID 19 – Mumbai Suburban Train Details
- Mumbai Local Train Revised Time by Western Railway
- Mumbai Local Train Revised Time by Central Railway
Covid 19 ~ Mumbai Local
COVID 19 – Mumbai Suburban Train Details
Virar – Dahanu Road : Additional MEMU Services by WR ~ 16.07.2020
Western Railway announced that for the convenience of the passengers, WR will run one pair of additional MEMU services for Essential Services staff between Virar and Dahanu Road stations on Mumbai Suburban section with effect from 16th July, 2020.The time table of MEMU service is given as under –
Two New Local Train Services on Trans – Harbour Line by CR ~ 13.07.2020
Central Railway introduced two New local train services on Trans-Harbour Line between Thane and Vashi for essential service workers in the city starting Monday.
- The first trains will leave from Thane at 07.30 am and arrive at Vashi at 08.00 am.
- The second train will leave from Vashi at 04.30 pm and arrive at Thane at 05.00 pm.
These specials will halt at Rabale, Koparkhairane, Turbhe and Sanpada stations.
Central Railway is currently operating 352 Local train services on it’s Main, Harbour and Trans-Harbour lines. While Western Railway is operating 202 Local services for essential Services Workers.
Covid 19 – Special Local Trains – Central Railway ~ 01.07.2020
Earlier, total 200 services (100 DN and 100 UP) are being run, out of which 130 services are running between CSMT and Kasara/Karjat/Kalyan/Dombivali/Thane on main line and 70 services are running between CSMT and Panvel on harbour line.
150 more services will be added to the existing services making the total to 350 services w.e.f. 01.07.2020. The number of services may be modified as per the requirement to ensure social distancing norms. These trains will halt at major stations only as that of fast locals. In the harbour line also, the trains will halt at major stations only.
Covid 19 – Special Local Trains – Western Railway ~ 01.07.2020
In addition to 202 services, 148 more suburban services will be added w.e.f. 01.07.2020. Therefore, total 350 suburban services will be operated on WR’s Mumbai Suburban section w.e.f. 01.07.2020. The number of services may be modified as per the requirement to ensure social distancing norms. These trains will halt at major stations only.
Break up of total 350 suburban services
- Virar- Churchgate: A total of 161 services (82 in UP direction + 79 in Down direction).
- Nalla Sopara – Churchgate: A total of 7 services ( 1 in UP direction and 6 in Down direction).
- Vasai Road- Churchgate: 2 services in UP direction.
- Virar- Borivali: 2 services in UP direction.
- Vasai Road- Borivali: 2 services in Down direction.
- Churchgate -Borivali: 134 services ( 70 services in UP direction and 64 services in Down direction.
- Mahalaxmi – Borivali: 6 services in Down direction.
- Dahanu Road services- 36
- Churchgate – Dahanu Road: 6 services ( 3 UP+ 3 Down)
- Borivali- Dahanu Road: 2 services (1 up +1 Down)
- Virar- Dahanu Road: 28 services (14 up + 14 down)
Further Details :- 350 Local Trains in Mumbai ~ 01.07.2020
✅ Mumbai Local Train Revised Time by Central Railway
Revised main line suburban time table of Central Railway effective from 14.12.2019
- 3 more services extended to Parel – services from / to Parel increased to 38
- Total number of services will remain same as 858
- This time table w.e.f. 14.12.2019 includes introduction of 15 car services, extension of services from Dadar to Parel and running of Ghatkopar services
Change in timings of existing 42 trains:
|Train No.||From||Departure||Revised No.||To||Arrival|
|N-2||Kasara||04.25 hrs||03.51 hrs||N-2||CSMT||07.04 hrs||06.30 hrs|
|S-6||Karjat||04.32 hrs||04.28 hrs||S-6||CSMT||06.52 hrs||06.48 hrs|
|S-8||Karjat||04.47 hrs||04.53 hrs||S-8||CSMT||06.42 hrs||06.48 hrs|
|TL-6||Titwala||05.05 hrs||05.11 hrs||TL-6||CSMT||06.48 hrs||06.56 hrs|
|T-12||Thane||05.34 hrs||05.47 hrs||T-12||CSMT||06.32 hrs||06.45 hrs|
|T-14||Thane||05.46 hrs||05.56 hrs||T-14||CSMT||06.45 hrs||06.52 hrs|
|T-16||Thane||06.00 hrs||06.08 hrs||T-16||CSMT||06.56 hrs||07.04 hrs|
|K-15||CSMT||07.56 hrs||07.50 hrs||K-15||Kalyan||09.22 hrs||09.16 hrs|
|C-23||CSMT||10.56 hrs||11.00 hrs||C-21||Kurla||11.26 hrs||11.29 hrs|
|T-55||CSMT||11.00 hrs||10.56 hrs||T-55||Thane||11.57 hrs||11.54 hrs|
|C-25||CSMT||11.08 hrs||11.12 hrs||C-23||Kurla||11.36 hrs||11.40 hrs|
|T-57||CSMT||11.12 hrs||11.08 hrs||T-57||Thane||12.06 hrs||12.02 hrs|
|T-67||CSMT||12.50 hrs||12.54 hrs||T-67||Thane||13.50 hrs||13.54 hrs|
|A-31||CSMT||12.54 hrs||12.50 hrs||A-31||Ambernath||14.38 hrs||14.35 hrs|
|K-55||CSMT||12.55 hrs||12.54 hrs||K-53||Kalyan||13.57 hrs||13.56 hrs|
|K-68||Kalyan||14.05 hrs||14.02 hrs||K-68||Kalyan||15.07 hrs||15.05 hrs|
|N-19||CSMT||14.25 hrs||14.17 hrs||N-19||Kasara||16.34 hrs||16.39 hrs|
|SKP-14||Khopoli||14.50 hrs||14.58 hrs||SKP-14||Karjat||15.15 hrs||15.23 hrs|
|A-39||CSMT||14.52 hrs||14.56 hrs||A-39||CSMT||16.32 hrs||16.36 hrs|
|K-73||CSMT||14.56 hrs||15.00 hrs||K-71||Kalyan||16.23 hrs||16.27 hrs|
|S-25||CSMT||14.54 hrs||14.48 hrs||S-27||Karjat||16.44 hrs||16.41 hrs|
|AN-17||CSMT||15.00 hrs||15.32 hrs||AN-17||Asangaon||17.03 hrs||17.37 hrs|
|TL-42||Titwala||15.05 hrs||15.09 hrs||TL-42||CSMT||16.48 hrs||16.52 hrs|
|K-75||CSMT||15.16 hrs||15.20 hrs||K-75||Kalyan||16.43 hrs||16.47 hrs|
|TL-37||CSMT||15.20 hrs||15.16 hrs||TL-37||Titwala||17.02 hrs||16.58 hrs|
|KP-7||CSMT||15.22 hrs||15.13 hrs||KP-7||Khopoli||17.42 hrs||17.35 hrs|
|SKP-11||Karjat||15.27 hrs||15.37 hrs||SKP-11||Khopoli||15.52 hrs||16.02 hrs|
|TL-39||CSMT||15.31 hrs||15.36 hrs||TL-39||Titwala||17.17 hrs||17.21 hrs|
|T-79||CSMT||15.36 hrs||15.28 hrs||T-79||Thane||16.33 hrs||16.24 hrs|
|N-21||CSMT||15.40 hrs||15.21 hrs||N-21||Kasara||18.03 hrs||17.35 hrs|
|S-27||CSMT||15.53 hrs||15.44 hrs||S-29||Karjat||17.45 hrs||17.40 hrs|
|T-96||Thane||15.55 hrs||15.51 hrs||T-94||CSMT||16.52 hrs||16.48 hrs|
|K-88||Kalyan||16.32 hrs||16.25 hrs||K-88||CSMT||18.00 hrs||17.53 hrs|
|Train No.||From||Departure||Revised No.||To||Arrival|
|DL-32||Dombivali||16.44 hrs||16.39 hrs||DL-34||CSMT||18.04 hrs||18.00 hrs|
|K-99||CSMT||18.08 hrs||18.07 hrs||K-97||Kalyan||19.37 hrs||19.37 hrs|
|A-53||CSMT||18.53 hrs||18.57 hrs||A-53||Ambernath||20.10 hrs||20.17 hrs|
|S-35||CSMT||18.57 hrs||18.53 hrs||S-35||Karjat||20.53 hrs||20.50 hrs|
|TL-51||CSMT||19.31 hrs||19.30 hrs||TL-51||Titwala||20.51 hrs||20.51 hrs|
|T-119||CSMT||19.35 hrs||19.45 hrs||T-119||Thane||20.32 hrs||20.40 hrs|
|K-115||CSMT||19.45 hrs||19.38 hrs||K-113||Kalyan||21.13 hrs||21.08 hrs|
|S-48||Karjat||21.15 hrs||21.10 hrs||S-50||CSMT||23.06 hrs||23.04 hrs|
|PK-15||Parel||21.59 hrs||22.03 hrs||PK-19||Kalyan||23.12 hrs||23.16 hrs|
Change in mode of existing trains
- K-43 Kalyan local leaving CSMT at 11.42 hrs will leave from Parel at 11.42 hrs (New no.PK-7) and arrive Kalyan at 12.56 as at present
- BL-56 CSMT local leaving Badlapur at 21.00 hrs will leave from Badlapur at 21.08 hrs and arrive CSMT at 22.58 hrs (instead of 22.22 hrs).
- TS-5 Karjat local leaving Thane at 10.48 hrs will leave from CSMT at 10.00 hrs (New no.S-17) and arrive Karjat at 11.55 hrs (instead of 12.13 hrs)
- BL-28 CSMT local leaving Badlapur at 12.22 hrs will leave at 12.20 hrs and arrive CSMT at 13.44 hrs (instead of 14.11 hrs)
- TS-2 Thane local leaving Karjat at 12.21 hrs will leave at 12.23 hrs and arrive CSMT at 14.18 hrs (instead of Thane at 13.44 hrs)
- A-44 CSMT local leaving Ambernath at 14.24 hrs will leave at 14.24 hrs (as at present) and arrive CSMT at 15.41 hrs (instead of 16.05 hrs)
- A-66 CSMT local leaving Ambernath at 21.15 hrs will leave at 21.07 hrs and arrive CSMT at 22.23 hrs (instead of 22.58 hrs)
- BL-58 CSMT local leaving Badlapur at 21.37 hrs will leave at 21.37 hrs (as at present) and arrive CSMT at 23.00 hrs (instead of 23.26 hrs)
- BL-60 CSMT local leaving Badlapur at 21.58 hrs will leave at 21.58 hrs (as at present) and arrive CSMT at 23.23 hrs (instead of 23.48 hrs)
Extension up to:
- DK-2 Dadar local leaving Kalyan at 06.48 hrs will now run up to Parel arriving Parel at 08.02 hrs. (new no.PK-2)
- TTL-2 Thane local leaving Titwala at 09.54 hrs will now run upto Parel arriving Parel at 11.22 hrs (new no.PTL-2)
- DK-14 Dadar local leaving Kalyan at 11.17 hrs will leave at 11.10 hrs and run up to Parel arriving Parel at 12.22 hrs (new no.PK-10)
- TS-2 Thane local leaving Karjat at 12.21 hrs will leave at 12.23 hrs and run upto CSMT arriving CSMT at 14.18 hrs (new no.S-30)
- K-60 CSMT local leaving Kalyan at 13.08 hrs will leave at 13.09 hrs and run upto Thane only arriving Thane at 13.40 hrs (New no.TK-8)
- DA-2 Dadar local leaving Ambernath at 15.06 hrs will leave at 15.06 hrs and run upto CSMT arriving CSMT at 16.22 hrs (new no.A-48)
- T-18 CSMT local leaving Thane at 06.16 hrs will leave Kalyan at 05.44 hrs (new no.K-4) and arrive CSMT at 07.12 hrs as at present
- DK-1 Kalyan local leaving Dadar at 08.07 hrs will leave Parel at 08.11 hrs (new no.PK-1) and arrive Kalyan at 09.22 hrs (instead of 09.16 hrs)
- TS-5 Karjat local leaving Thane at 10.48 hrs will leave CSMT at 10.00 hrs (new no.S-17) and arrive Karjat at 11.55 hrs (instead of 12.13 hrs)
- K-43 Kalyan local leaving CSMT at 11.42 hrs will leave Parel at 11.42 hrs (new no.PK-7) and arrive Kalyan at 12.56 hrs as at present.
- DDL-3 Dombivali local leaving Dadar at 12.37 hrs will leave Parel at 12.34 hrs (new no.PDL-3) and arrive Dombivali at 13.39 hrs as at present
- DBL-1 Badlapur local leaving Dadar at 16.13 hrs will leave CSMT at 15.48 hrs (new no.BL-29)and arrive Badlapur at 17.11 hrs (instead of 17.20 hrs)
✅ Mumbai Local Train Revised Time by Western Railway
Suburban Service Extend and Timings Revised ~ 17.07.2020
Western Railway has made and important revision in timings of 4 originating/terminating Dahanu Road special local trains and has decide to extend 2 existing special suburban services between Dahanu Road & Virar Extended upto Churchgate. The changes will come into effect from 17.07.2020. Following are the changes, as per the revised timings.
- The first train from Dahanu Road i.e DRD – 2 will now depart at 04.40 hrs to reach Churchgate at 07.15 hrs. This train was earlier departing from Dahanu Road at 05.40 am and running upto Virar only, which now has been extended upto Churchgate.
- The next local train DRD-4 departing Dahanu Road at 05.40 hrs will reach Virar at 06.55 hrs. Earlier DRD-4 was departing from Dahanu Road at 07.05 hrs and was reaching at Virar at 08.20 hrs.
- In the Down direction the first local for Dahanu Road DRD-1 will depart from Virar at 04.15 hrs to reach Dahanu Road at 05.30 hrs. Earlier DRD-1 was departing at 05.00 hrs from Virar and was reaching at Dahanu Road at 06.15 hrs.
- DRD -9 which was originating from Virar for Dahanu Road at 09.10 hrs, will now originating from Churchgate at 07.40 hrs to reach Dahanu Road at 10.25 hrs.
CHANGE IN THE STOP MARK OF 12 CAR LOCAL TRAINS DEALT AT PLATFORM NO. 5 OF BANDRA STATION WITH EFFECT FROM 26th JANUARY, 2020
Western Railway announced that Railway has decided to change the stop mark of 12 car train services being dealt at Platform No. 5 of Bandra station with effect from 26th January, 2020. The stop mark has been changed in accordance to the 15 car train services being dealt at the same platform.
Therefore, due to this change in the stop mark, there will be a shift in the location of 12 car services which will be shifted 65 metre ahead (towards Churchgate side) from its existing location. Accordingly, the stop mark will be common for both 12 /15 car services. Passengers are requested to kindly take note of the change.
MINOR CHANGES IN THE TIMINGS OF FEW WR TRAINS WITH EFFECT FROM 19TH JANUARY, 2020
Western Railway announced that
As India’s second Tejas Express train will start its commercial run from 19th January, 2020 between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, some Western Railway trains on this route have gone through minimal changes in their timings keeping in view of the operational requirements and the convenience of passengers.
According to a press release issued by Shri Ravinder Bhakar – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway,
- Minimal timing changes have been done at few specific intermediate stations/halts of 13 trains in UP direction.
- 11 trains will run with changed timing of mere 5 to 10 minutes at intermediate stations.
- Train No. 12655 Ahmedabad – MGR Chennai Central Navjeevan Express will run with 25 minutes delay
- Train No. 19016 Porbandar – Mumbai Central Saurashtra Express will run with 55 minutes delay from Ahmedabad but will still reach at their respective destinations on their present arrival time.
- In DOWN direction, 16 Mail/Express trains and 4 MEMU trains will run with changed timings of 5 to 10 minutes only at intermediate stations.
- Increase of just 5 minutes in the duration of journeys of 2 Mail/Express trains and 2 MEMU trains
- All other affected trains will reach their destination at their present arrival time.
Whenever any new services are added it is a routine process that the running timings of some of the existing trains are adjusted as per the necessary operational requirement, Western Railway added.
Western Railway announced that timing of the following UP trans will be revised. Details are attached.
WR has decided to revise the stoppage timings of some trains having a halt at Vasai Road stations. The halt timings of 52 pairs of trains in both UP and DOWN directions have been revised and preponed, ranging from 5 min to 20 min. It was earlier decided to revise the timings of these trains from 28.02.2020. But now these changes will be implemented with effect from 01.12.2019.
Details of which are as under:
Mumbai Suburban Timetable w.e.f.1st July 2019
Suburban Trains are permitted to leave up to 3 minutes before the scheduled departure at en route stations. However, at originating stations train will leave only at scheduled departure time
- Up trains towards Churchgate
- Dn trains towards Virar
- Dahanu Up
- Dahanu Dn
- Harbour line trains
- Trains between Vasai-Panvel
Up trains towards Churchgate
Dn trains towards Virar
Harbour line trains
Trains between Vasai-Panvel
Following are the time table link of Harbour Line Dn Trains, Harbour Line Up Trains, Transharbour Line Time table.