Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow IRCTC Tejas Express
Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow IRCTC Tejas Express including fare, time table, Regular Run details are here.
The Tejas Express (Train Nos. 82502/82501) India’s ✅ first private train run by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), started to operate from October 4, 2019. The train did the trial run on 20 Sep, 2019. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath flagged off the Lucknow-Delhi Tejas Express on October 4.
IRCTC Private trains are running on Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow and Ahmedabad – Mumbai- Ahmedabad routes for 6 days in a week and will primarily cater to the business travellers traveling frequently between these cities, besides catering to tourists. Trains would be equipped with all modern on board facilities for ensuring a high level of comfort to the passengers
Tejas Express is have One executive class AC chair car with 56 seats and 09 AC chair car coaches with a capacity of 78 passengers in each coach. Tejas Express can carry a total of 758 passengers on board. They will also be allowed to use the executive lounge of the New Delhi Railway Station. The facility of using retiring rooms at the Lucknow Junction Station will also be provided.
- IRCTC Private Trains Fare/Booking Details
- IRCTC TRAIN :- I. Train Nos. 82502/82501 LUCKNOW – NEW DELHI – LUCKNOW IRCTC TEJAS EXPRESS
- IRCTC TRAIN :- II. Train Nos.82902/82901 AHMEDABAD-MUMBAI CENTRAL AHMEDABAD IRCTC TEJAS EXPRESS
- IRCTC TRAIN :- III. Train Nos.82403/82401 VARANASI-INDORE IRCTC WEEKLY EXPRESS and Train Nos.82402/82404 VARANASI-INDORE IRCTC BI-WEEKLY EXPRESS
Train Nos. 82502/82501 LUCKNOW – NEW DELHI – LUCKNOW IRCTC TEJAS EXPRESS
- Lucknow – New Delhi ticket price will be ₹1,125 for AC Chair Car and ₹2,310 for Executive Chair Car.
- New Delhi – Lucknow ticket price will be ₹1,280 for AC Chair Car and ₹2,450 for Executive Chair Car.
- Lucknow – Kanpur ticket price will be ₹320 for AC Chair Car and ₹630 for Executive Chair Car.
- Lucknow – Ghaziabad ticket price will be ₹1,125 for AC Chair Car and ₹2310 for Executive Chair Car.
- Delhi – Kanpur ticket price will be ₹1,155 for AC Chair Car and ₹2,155 for Executive Chair Car.
However, the fares may vary along all sections since the train will operate on the flexi-fare scheme, officials said.
- The train will cover the journey between the cities in ✅ 06 hours and 15 minutes.
- The IRCTC said that the Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express will run ✅ 06 days a week, except Tuesdays.
- The train will commence its journey from New Delhi railway station at 3.35 pm and will reach Lucknow Junction at 10.05 pm
- It will begin its journey from Lucknow at 6.10 am, and reach Delhi at 12.25 pm with halts at Kanpur Central and Ghaziabad.
The train will be inaugurated on 04.10.2019 by running special train from Lucknow Jn to New Delhi. Inaugural special train will run as per following timings on 04.10.2019:
|Station||Special Train No. 00501|
Lucknow – New Delhi – Lucknow IRCTC train will be run as per following timings on regular basis with effect from 05.10.2019 (New Delhi-Lucknow Jn) and 06.10.2019 (Lucknow Jn- New Delhi) respectively: