Kolkata Suburban Trains News and Updates
Details of ✅ Kolkata Suburban Trains including Kolkata Train Blocks, its time table, fare etc. Updates of Kolkata Suburban Trains are following.
Under Indian Railways, the Kolkata Suburban Railway system is operated by two zonal divisions Eastern Railways (ER) and South Eastern Railways (SER). Eastern Railway, as well as South Eastern Railway, are shared with long-distance and freight trains. Suburban services operate on exclusive parallel tracks. SER operates the South Eastern Line and ER operates the Eastern Line, Circular Line, Chord link Line as well as the South lines.
|South Eastern Railway||Eastern Railway|
|South-Eastern Line||Eastern Line (Howrah division & Sealdah division)|
|Chord Link Line|
Details are following.
- Kolkata Train Time Table
- Kolkata Suburban Train Time Table by Eastern Railway
- General Instructions
- Passenger Special Trains By ER & SER
- Running of South Eastern Railway’s Special Trains over Adra Division
- DEMU Passenger Trains by SER ~ 17.03.2021
- MEMU Passenger and Passenger Trains Restored ~ 10.03.2021
- Asansol- Durgapur – Barddhaman : Memu Passenger Train Restored ~ 07.03.2021
- Resumption of More Non-Suburban Passenger Services over Asansol Division ~ 21.12.2020
- ER To Resume Non-Suburban Passenger Train Services ~ 02.12.2020
- Kolkata: Major Train Blocks Updates
- Kolkata ~ UTS Mobile App for Suburban and Non-Suburban Trains
- Kolkata Suburban Trains ~ News Updates
- Kolkata Metro Rail Train Time Table~ PDF Download ~ 26.04.2021
Kolkata Train Time Table
Kolkata Suburban Train Time Table by Eastern Railway
Kolkata EMU: Staff Special Trains Service (Suburban) ~ Time Table ~ PDF Download ~ 01.07.2021
Note: The Staff Specials depicted in the above matrices are based on the actual path of services mentioned in WTT-2019. Guards are directed to follow the timings of respective trains in WTT-2019.
Kolkata ER Suburban Train Time Table 2019 ~ Download
Kolkata Suburban Train Train Time Table are following
You can download the Kolkata Public Suburban Time Table of 2019 here:- Kolkata : Suburban Time Table of 2019
Earlier Updates :- Summary of Kolkata Suburban Services from 11.11.2020
Kolkata Suburban Train Time Table by South Eastern Railway
Kolkata : Additional 51 EMU Locals by SER ~ 26.11.2020
South Eastern Railway announced (25.11.2020) that in order to clear the huge rush of Suburban Passengers and to maintain proper social distancing in suburban trains, South Eastern Railway has decided to run 51 additional EMU Locals from 26.11.2020. With the resumption of 51 more EMU services, total 146 EMU trains of S E Railway will become operational on suburban routes. Till now the services of 95 trains have been resumed and considering the high occupancy in existing trains, it has been decided to run 51 more EMU trains from tomorrow.
Out of the 51 additional EMU Services, 26 will run in Up direction and 25 in Down direction.
- Among the 26 Up EMU trains, 08 trains will run between Howrah-Panskura, 02 between Howrah-Midnapur, 03 between Howrah-Kharagpur, 03 between Howrah-Mecheda, 05 between Howrah-Amta and 01 each between Shalimar-Santragachi, Santragachi-Panskura, Howrah-Haldia, Panskura-Digha and Panskura-Haldia.
- Out of the 25 Down EMU trains, 09 trains will run between Panskura-Howrah, 05 between Amta-Howrah, 02 between Midnapur-Howrah, 03 between Kharagpur-Howrah and 01 each between Mecheda-Howrah, Haldia-Howrah, Digha-Panskura, Haldia-Panskura, Mecheda-Shalimar and Bagnan-Howrah.
The schedule timings of the additional 51 EMU services for UP and DN direction to be introduced from tomorrow are given as under:
|Train No.||UP Train Name||Dep.||Arr.|
|38903||Howrah-Amta EMU Local||05.05||06.45|
|38411||Howrah-Panskura EMU Local||08.13||10.12|
|38031||Shalimar-Santragachi EMU Local||08.50||09.05|
|38413||Santragachi-Panskura EMU Local||09.15||10.50|
|38053||Howrah-Haldia EMU Local||09.32||12.45|
|38909||Howrah-Aamta EMU Local||10.35||12.15|
|38711||Howrah-Kharagpur EMU Local||11.00||13.50|
|38713||Howrah-Kharagpur EMU Local||11.55||14.40|
|38817||Howrah-Midnapur EMU Local||12.15||15.30|
|38307||Howrah-Mecheda EMU Local||12.35||14.10|
|38425||Howrah-Panskura EMU Local||13.55||15.47|
|38719||Howrah-Kharagpur EMU Local||14.10||17.02|
|38429||Howrah-Panskura EMU Local||15.05||16.55|
|38055||Panskura-Haldia EMU Local||15.15||16.55|
|38913||Howrah-Amta EMU Local||15.25||17.05|
|38433||Howrah-Panskura EMU Local||16.15||18.05|
|38825||Howrah-Midnapur EMU Local||18.15||21.00|
|38917||Howrah-Amta EMU Local||18.07||19.45|
|68687||Panskura-Digha EMU Local||18.10||20.50|
|38447||Howrah-Panskura EMU Local||19.48||21.38|
|38921||Howrah-Amta EMU Local||20.35||22.15|
|38319||Howrah-Mecheda EMU Local||22.00||23.32|
|38321||Howrah-Mecheda EMU Local||22.57||00.40|
|38455||Howrah-Panskura EMU Local||23.40||01.28|
Updated : 17.11.2020
|Train No.||DN Train Name||Dep.||Arr.|
|38304||Mecheda-Howrah EMU Local||03.50||05.20|
|38904||Amta-Howrah EMU Local||05.30||07.00|
|38412||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||05.40||07.30|
|38310||Mecheda-Shalimr EMU Local||07.03||08.32|
|38202||Bagnan-Howrah EMU Local||07.25||08.40|
|68688||Digha-Panskura EMU Local||06.45||09.20|
|38910||Amta-Howrah EMU Local||09.02||10.37|
|38054||Haldia-Panskura EMU Local||10.05||11.40|
|38426||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||10.00||11.47|
|38428||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||10.20||12.07|
|38912||Amta-Howrah EMU Local||10.55||12.25|
|38716||Kharagpur-Howrah EMU Local||10.55||13.35|
|38432||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||12.05||14.02|
|38914||Amta-Howrah EMU Local||13.25||14.55|
|38438||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||15.35||17.25|
|38056||Haldia-Howrah EMU Local||15.00||17.57|
|38722||Kharagpur-Howrah EMU Local||15.20||18.05|
|38444||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||17.08||19.20|
|38824||Midnapur-Howrah EMU Local||16.00||19.30|
|38448||Panskura- Howrah EMU Local||18.00||20.00|
|38450||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||18.18||20.25|
|38922||Amta-Howrah EMU Local||19.55||21.35|
|38728||Kharagpur-Howrah EMU Local||18.45||21.48|
|38830||Midnapur-Howrah EMU Local||20.55||00.10|
|38456||Panskura-Howrah EMU Local||21.25||23.15|
Kolkata : SER Increased EMU Train Services ~ 17.11.2020
South Eastern Railway announced that considering the huge rush of passengers in the existing services and to maintain proper social distancing, SER has decided to enhance the EMU train services from 81 to 95 EMU trains with effect from 17th November’ 2020
South Eastern Railway has decided to run additional 14 EMU Locals in service from 17.11.2020 to mitigate the huge rush of passengers and to maintain proper physical distancing in the existing EMU trains. Consequently, a total number of 95 EMU Locals are running from 17.11.2020 on different suburban section in Kharagpur Division of South Eastern Railway. Out of 95 EMU Locals, 47 in Up direction and 48 in Down direction are running in different suburban sections. These are running as per the timings & stoppages of existing suburban Public Time Table -2019-20.
Out of 47 in UP direction, 14 trains are running between Howrah-Midnapur, 12 between Howrah-Panskura, 1 between Santragachi-Panskura, 4 between Howrah-Amta, 2 between Howrah-Haldia, 5 between Howrah-Kharagpur, 3 between Howrah-Mecheda, 1 between Shalimar-Mecheda, 2 between Santragachi-Mecheda, 1 between Panskura-Digha, 1 between Mecheda-Digha and 1 between Shalimar-Santragachi.
7 Additional Services in UP direction
|Train No.||Train Name||Departures||Arrival|
|38705||Howrah – Kharagpur||04.55||07.30|
|38805||Howrah – Midnapore||05.35||08.50|
|38417||Howrah – Panskura||09.50||11.45|
|38423||Howrah – Panskura||13.10||15.00|
|38435||Howrah – Panskura||17.00||18.52|
|38317||Howrah – Mecheda||20.05||21.40|
|38453||Howrah – Panskura||22.25||00.15|
Out of 48 trains in Down direction, 13 trains are running between Midnapur-Howrah, 12 between Panskura-Howrah, 4 between Mecheda-Howrah, 1 between Bagnan-Howrah, 4 between Amta-Howrah, 6 between Kharagpur-Howrah, 2 between Haldia-Howrah, 1 between Digha-Panskura, 1 between Panskura-Santragachi, 2 between Santragachi-Shalimar, 1 between Digha-Mecheda and 1 between Mecheda-Santragachi.
7 Additional Services in DN direction
|Train No.||Train Name||Departures||Arrival|
|38302||Mecheda – Howrah||03.05||04.35|
|38708||Kharagpur – Howrah||06.55||09.32|
|38420||Panskura – Howrah||08.25||10.18|
|38812||Midnapore – Howrah||09.10||12.32|
|38440||Panskura – Howrah||15.57||17.50|
|38446||Panskura – Howrah||17.45||19.38|
|38452||Panskura – Howrah||19.10||21.07|
The locals will run with timings and stoppages as per the existing Public Suburban Time Table of 2019 – 2020.
South Eastern Railway : Suburban Train Services Restore : Time Table : 11.11.2020
South Eastern Railway announced that as per the request of the Govt. of West Bengal, it has been planned by South Eastern Railway to restore the EMU local train services in different Suburban Sections with effect from 11th November 2020 (Wednesday)to cater all sections of the society.
- Initial services which are to be restored w.e.f. 11th November 2020 (Wednesday) will be of 81 trains (40 in Up direction and 41 in Down direction) having timings and stoppages as per the existing Public Suburban Time Table of 2019-20.
- Out of 40 trains in Up direction, the trains will run between the following stations
- Howrah-Midnapur – 13
- Howrah-Panskura – 8
- Santragachi-Panskura – 1
- Howrah-Amta – 4
- Howrah-Haldia – 2
- Howrah-Kharagpur – 4
- Howrah-Mecheda – 2
- Shalimar-Mecheda – 1
- Santragachi-Mecheda – 2
- Panskura-Digha – 1
- Mecheda-Digha – 1
- Shalimar-Santragachi – 1
- Out of 41 trains in Down direction, the trains will run between the following stations
- Midnapur-Howrah – 12
- Panskura-Howrah – 8
- Mecheda-Howrah – 3
- Howrah-Bagnan – 1
- Amta-Howrah – 4
- Kharagpur-Howrah – 5
- Haldia-Howrah – 2
- Digha-Panskura – 1
- Panskura-Santragachi – 1
- Santragachi-Shalimar -2
- Digha-Mecheda – 1
- Mecheda-Santragachi – 1
Kolkata SER Suburban Train Time Table ~ Download
SER to Run 26 Additional EMU Local ( Towards UP Direction)
SER to Run 25 Additional EMU Local ( Towards DN Direction)
SER to Run 7 Additional EMU Local ( Towards DN Direction)
SER to Run 7 Additional EMU Local (Towards UP Direction)
SER to Run 7 Additional EMU Local ( Towards DN Direction)
SER to Run 7 Additional EMU Local (Towards UP Direction)
Details of Local Train Services from 11 Nov 2020
Kolkata ~ UTS Mobile App for Suburban and Non-Suburban Trains
UTS On Mobile App Resumed For Non-Suburban Passenger Trains by ER ~ 01.03.2021
- Applicable for originating and terminating stations within Eastern Railway Zone.
- Not applicable for fully reserved Mail/Express Trains.
- Season Tickets will also be issued for unreserved passenger trains.
Eastern Railway announced that the Unreserved ticketing service through UTS on Mobile app in non-suburban sections of Eastern Railway has been resumed from 01.03.2021 in a restricted mode. After enabling this app, passengers can get access to purchase tickets in the following manner:-
- This facility is applicable for Eastern Railway jurisdiction only i.e. both originating and terminating stations within Eastern Railway Zone.
- Mail/Express tickets will not be issued through this app as unreserved accommodation is not yet allowed in Mail/Express trains.
UTS On Mobile App Reintroduced in Suburban Sections of ER ~ 06.01.2021
Eastern Railway announced that for the convenience of passengers, the ‘UTS on Mobile App’ has been made functional from 06.01.2021 for purchase of suburban journey ticket for ER and SER.
‘UTS on mobile’ app facilitates passengers to avoid the queue in front of the ticket booking counters and purchase a ticket through the digital mode conveniently. Passengers have to download the app from Google Play Stores etc. and activate it on their mobile phones to purchase tickets for local trains in the suburban section as of now. The app provides ease of purchasing tickets to lakhs of daily passengers availing a commute in the suburban trains. As was expected, it soon achieved popularity amongst the passengers through the use of a contactless digital ticketing facility. This also enables a passenger to follow the guidelines of maintaining physical distancing in the station premises as per COVID health & hygiene protocols of Govt. of India.
Eastern Railway urges all the passengers to opt for ‘UTS on Mobile’ app for purchasing tickets for local trains in the suburban section for the hassle-free journey and to avail 5% bonus on recharge value. on recharge of Rs.100/- Passengers can purchase tickets worth Rs.105/-.
SER Resumes Unreserved Ticketing Through UTS on Mobile App in Suburban Section ~ 06.01.2021
South Eastern Railway announced that to provide the facility of touch-less unreserved ticketing to the passengers of Suburban areas, South Eastern Railway has resumed UTS-ON-MOBILE APP for journey within the suburban areas from today (06.01.2021).
- Passengers of SER can now book daily tickets, return tickets and season tickets through this digital mean using this App for journey within the suburban areas of SER.
- This will not only lessen the crowd at counters and ATVMs but also will give an additional mean to get tickets without going to the counter thereby maintaining the covid health protocols of Govt of India.
- UTS on Mobile was already quite successful within the suburban areas prior to lockdown phases and it is expected to get back that popularity amongst passengers soon through the use of this digital ticketing facility.
- The daily tickets and season tickets will be available at the booking counters at different stations for the commuters.
- It has been decided to extend the validity of the season tickets to the extent of days lost during the lockdown.
- Advance Revalidation facility will commence from 08.00 am of 09.11.2020 for expired Season Tickets at the concerned stations.
- Normal Journey tickets from booking counters will be available from the day of commencement of Suburban train services i.e from 11.11.2020.
- Tickets will be available for travel within the Suburban sections and Krishnanagar – Lalgola section only.
- Passengers have been requested to avail alternate seats observing indicating on seats to maintain physical distance during the journey.
- Time table of suburban train services resuming w.e.f. 11.11.2020 are available at any Railway station and Railway website.
Circular Train Time Table
|Train Name||Source||Departure Time||Destination||Arrival Time|
|Hashnabad Local||Princep Ghat||9:20 AM||Hashnabad||12:25 PM|
|Barasat Local||Princep Ghat||10:20 AM||Barasat||11:45 AM|
|Naihati Local||Princep Ghat||11:05 AM||Naihati||12:50 PM|
|Eden Gardens Dum Dum Local||Princep Ghat||11:46 AM||Dum Dum||12:30 PM|
|Hashnabad Local||Princep Ghat||12:32 PM||Hashnabad||3:38 PM|
|Barasat Local||B.B.D.Bag||1:17 PM||Barasat||2:22 PM|
|Duttapukur Local||Princep Ghat||4:55 PM||Duttapukur||6:28 PM|
|Habra Local||Princep Ghat||5:33 PM||Habra||7:34 PM|
|Ranaghat Local||Princep Ghat||6:28 PM||Ranaghat||9:17 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Princep Ghat||7:05 PM||Barrackpore||8:17 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Princep Ghat||7:42 AM||Barrackpore||8:50 AM|
|Gede Local||Gede||5:18 AM||Princep Ghat||9:20 AM|
|Bongaon Local||Bongaon||7:25 AM||Princep Ghat||9:48 AM|
|Kalyani Simanta Local||Kalyani Simanta||8:18 AM||Eden Gardens||10:13 AM|
|Barrackpore Local||Barrackpore||9:30 AM||Princep Ghat||10:48 AM|
|Hashnabad Local||Hashnabad||8:18 AM||Princep Ghat||11:28 AM|
|Bongaon Local||Bongaon||9:40 AM||Princep Ghat||11:55 AM|
|Naihati Local||Naihati||3:15 PM||Princep Ghat||4:45 PM|
|Barasat Local||Barasat||3:55 PM||Princep Ghat||5:18 PM|
|Naihati Local||Naihati||4:15 PM||Princep Ghat||6:00 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Barrackpore||5:25 PM||Princep Ghat||6:50 PM|
|Dankuni Local||Dankuni||6:10 PM||Princep Ghat||7:32 PM|
PASSENGER Latest Special trains List 2021 BY ER & SER
Running of South Eastern Railway’s Special Trains over Adra Division
Updated : 19.03.2021
DEMU Passenger Trains by SER ~ 17.03.2021
South Eastern Railway announced that keeping in view the demand of the passengers, South Eastern Railway has decided to run DEMU Passenger Trains between Rupsa-Bhanjpur-Rupsa, Rupsa-Baripada-Rupsa, and Baripada-Bangriposi-Baripada w.e.f. 17.03.2021.
- Train Nos.78009/78010 Rupsa-Bhanjpur-Rupsa DEMU Passnenger
- 78009 Rupsa-Bhanjpur DEMU Passenger leaving Rupsa daily (except Saturday) at 21.40 hrs will arrive in Bhanjpur at 23.15 hrs the same day. In the return direction, 78010 Bhanjpur-Rupsa DEMU Passenger leaving Bhanjpur daily (except Sunday) at 03.15 hrs will arrive Rupsa at 04.40 hrs the same day.
- Train Nos.78011/78012 Rupsa-Bhanjpur-Rupsa DEMU Passnenger
- 78011 Rupsa-Bhanjpur DEMU Passenger leaving Rupsa daily (except Sunday) at 06.32 hrs will arrive Bhanjpur at 07.55 hrs the same day. In the return direction, 78012 Bhanjpur-Rupsa DEMU Passenger leaving Bhanjpur daily (except Sunday) at 08.05 hrs will arrive Rupsa at 09.30 hrs the same day.
- Train Nos.78013/78020 Rupsa-Baripada-Rupsa DEMU Passnenger
- 78013 Rupsa-Baripada DEMU Passenger leaving Rupsa daily (except Sunday) at 09.40 hrs will arrive Baripada at 10.55 hrs the same day. In the return direction, 78020 Baripada-Rupsa DEMU Passenger leaving Baripada daily (except Saturday) at 18.08 hrs will arrive Rupsa at 19.30 hrs the same day.
- Train Nos. 78015/78014 Baripada-Bangriposi-Baripada DEMU Passnenger
- 78015 Baripada-Bangriposi DEMU Passengers leaving Baripada daily (except Sunday) at 10.57 hrs will arrive Bangriposi at 11.45 hrs the same day. In the return direction, 78014 Bangriposi-Baripaada DEMU Passenger leaving Bangriposi daily (except Sunday) at 11.55 hrs will arrive Baripada at 12.38 hrs the same day.
- Train Nos. 78016/78017 Baripada-Rupsa-Baripada DEMU Passnenger
- 78016 Baripada-Rupsa DEMU Passenger leaving Baripada daily (except Sunday) at 12.40 hrs will arrive Rupsa at 13.50 hrs the same day. In the return direction, 78017 Rupsa-Baripada DEMU Passenger leaving Rupsa daily (except Saturday) at 14.58 hrs will arrive Baripada at 16.15 hrs the same day.
- Train Nos.78019/78018 Baripada-Bangriposi-Baripada DEMU Passnenger
- 78019 Baripada-Bangriposi DEMU Passengers leaving Baripada daily (except Saturday) at 16.17 hrs will arrive Bangriposi at 17.05 hrs the same day. In the return direction, 78018 Bangriposi-Baripada DEMU Passenger leaving Bangriposi daily (except Saturday) at 17.15 hrs will arrive Baripada at 18.05 hrs the same day.
MEMU Passenger and Passenger Trains Restored ~ 10.03.2021
Eastern Railway announced that for the convenience of passengers, services of Eight (8) MEMU passenger trains and Two (2) passenger trains will be restored with effect from 10.03.2021(Wednesday) as follows:
- 63529 Andal – Rampurhat MEMU Passenger (Andal Departure time 05:40 hrs.).
- 63530 Rampurhat-Andal MEMU Passenger (Rampurhat Departure time 08:20 hrs.).
- 63533 Andal – Sainthia MEMU Passenger (Andal Departure time 14:00 hrs.).
- 63536 Sainthia- Andal MEMU Passenger (Sainthia Departure time 16:40 hrs.).
- 63561 Asansol-Jasidih MEMU Passenger (Asansol Departure time 07:30 hrs.).
- 63565 Jasidih-Jhajha MEMU Passenger (Jasidih Departure time 10:00 hrs.).
- 63566 Jhajha-Jasidih MEMU Passenger (Jhajha Departure time 11:25 hrs.).
- 63564 Jasidih-Asansol MEMU Passenger (Jasidih Departure time 17:40 hrs.).
- 53511 Madhupur-Giridih Passenger (Madhupur Departure time 03:20 hrs.).
- 53512 Giridih-Madhupur Passenger (Giridih Departure time 04:50 hrs.).
Asansol- Durgapur – Barddhaman : Memu Passenger Train Restored ~ 07.03.2021
Eastern Railway announced that for the convenience of passengers, services of Six (6) MEMU passenger trains will be restored with effect from 07.03.2021(Sunday) as follows:
- 63506 Asansol – Barddhaman Passenger (Asansol Departure time 04:55 hrs.).
- 63522 Asansol–Barddhaman Passenger (Asansol Departure time 16:10 hrs.).
- 63528 Asansol – Durgapur Passenger (Asansol Departure time 20:25 hrs.).
- 63507 Barddhaman- Asansol Passenger (Barddhaman Departure time 05:18 hrs.).
- 63509 Barddhaman- Asansol Passenger (Barddhaman Departure time 07:30 hrs.).
- 63527 Durgapur – Asansol Passenger (Durgapur Departure time 22:25 hrs.).
Updated : 12.03.2021
Revised Number of Non-Suburban DEMU Passenger Trains
Eastern Railway announced that following non-suburban DEMU passenger services will run w.e.f. 13.03.2021 as special trains with revised train numbers:
- 73538 Jasidih – Andal passenger via Barabani will run as special train with revised no.03538 from 13.03.2021.
- 73539 Andal – Jasidih passenger via Barabani will run as special train with revised no.03539 from 13.03.2021.
- 73581 Jasidih – Banka passenger will run as special train with revised no.03581 from 13.03.2021.
- 73582 Banka – Jasidih passenger will run as special train with revised no.03582 from 13.03.2021.
Updated : 03.02.2021
More MEMU / EMU Special Trains
Eastern Railway announced that for the convenience of the passengers, more special trains will be run on different routes. These special trains will start running between Kolkata & Lalgola, Sealdah & Rampurhat, Sealdah & Bamanhat, Sealdah & Alipurduar Jn, Kolkata & Haldibari, Kolkata & Patna Jn, and between Kolkata & Azamgarh as per the schedule given below till further advice.
- 03117 Kolkata-Lalgola special will leave Kolkata on every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday at 16:10 hrs. w.e.f. 07.02.2021.
- 03118 Lalgola-Kolkata special will leave Lalgola on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 07:05 hrs w.e.f. 08.02.2021
- 03187 Sealdah-Rampurhat special will leave Sealdah daily at 07:20 hrs. w.e.f. 06.02.2021
- 03188 Rampurhat-Sealdah special will leave Rampurhat daily at 14:05 hrs. w.e.f. 06.02.2021.
- 03147 Sealdah- Bamanhat special will leave Sealdah daily at 19:40 hrs. w.e.f. 06.02.2021
- 03148 Bamanhat –Sealdah special will leave Bamanhat daily at 13:45 hrs. w.e.f. 07.02.2021.
- 03149 Sealdah – Alipurduar special will leave Sealdah daily at 20:35 hrs. w.e.f. 08.02.2021
- 03150 Alipurduar Jn- Sealdah special will leave Alipurduar Jn. daily at 15:15 w.e.f. 09.02.2021
- 02261 Kolkata- Haldibari Superfast special will leave Kolkata at 09:05 hrs. on every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday w.e.f. 06.02.2021
- 02262 Haldibari- Kolkata Superfast special will leave Haldibari at 08:30 hrs on every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday w.e.f. 07.02.2021.
- 02359 Kolkata – Patna Superfast special will leave Kolkata at 20:05 hrs. on every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday w.e.f. 06.02.2021.
- 02360 Patna- Kolkata Superfast special will leave Patna at 20:07 hrs. on every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday w.e.f. 07.02.2021
- 03137 Kolkata- Azamgarh special will leave Kolkata at 11:25 hrs on every Monday w.e.f. 08.02.2021
- 03138 Azamgarh- Kolkata special will leave Azamgarh at 08:00 hrs. on every Tuesday w.e.f. 09.02.2021
- 63505/63508 Barddhaman-Asansol-Barddhaman MEMU passenger
- 63525/63520 Barddhaman-Asansol-Barddhaman MEMU passenger
- 63515/63518 Barddhaman-Asansol-Barddhaman MEMU passenger
- 35017 Barddhaman-Katwa EMU Local will leave Barddhaman at 14:00 hrs. and reach Katwa station at 15:20 hrs.
- 35018 Katwa- Barddhaman EMU Local will leave Katwa at 16:00 hrs. and reach Barddhaman station at 17:20 hrs.
Booking for 03187/03188 ( both UP & Down ), 02359 UP, 03147 UP & 02261 UP will be available on and from 04.02.2021 and for 03117/03118 ( both UP & Down ), 03137 UP & 03149 UP will be available on and from 05.02.2021 through PRS counters and on-line. These specials will run as fully reserved trains. Hence, GS/SLRD/SRD coaches available in the train composition will also be booked as 2S. The normal fare of respective regular trains will be levied. Tatkal Quota will be available.
Updated : 03.02.2021
Kolkata : More Non Suburban Services
Eastern Railway announced that Daily non-suburban services of 53051/53052 Azimganj-Nimtita-Azimganj Passenger, 53055/53056 Katwa-Ahmadpur-Katwa Passenger, and 53053/53054 Katwa-Nimtita-Katwa Passenger will be restored with effect from 02.02.2021 to till further advice with 2S booking.
- Train No.53051 Azimganj-Nimtita passenger will leave Azimganj at 02:45 hrs to reach Nimtita at 03:55 hrs . and 53052 Nimtita – Azimganj passenger will leave Nimtita at 18:15 hrs. to reach Azimganj at 19:45 hrs.
- Train No.53055 Katwa-Ahmadpur Passenger will leave Katwa at 08:20 hrs to reach Ahmadpur at 10:00 hrs and 53056 Ahmadpur-Katwa Passenger will leave Ahmadpur at 10:20 hrs to reach Katwa at 12:05 hrs .
- Train No.53053 Katwa-Nimtita Passenger will leave Katwa at 13:05 hrs to reach Nimtita at 16:30 hrs and 53054 Nimtita-Katwa Passenger will leave Nimtita at 04:35 hrs to reach Katwa at 07:44 hrs.
Updated : 21.12.2020
Resumption of More Non-Suburban Passenger Services over Asansol Division
Eastern Railway announced that following Non-Suburban Passenger trains over Asansol Division will resume services w.e.f from 10.12.2020
|Train No. and Name||Frequency|
|53551/53552 Dumka – Jasidih – Dumka||6 days (Expt.Sunday)|
|73581/73582 Jasidih – Banka – Jasidih||6 days (Expt. Sunday)|
|53513/53514 Madhupur – Giridih – Madhupur||Daily|
|53517/53518 Madhupur – Giridih -Madhupur||Daily|
Updated : 02.12.2020
ER to Resume Non-Suburban Passenger Train Services ~ 02.12.2020
Eastern Railway announced that Non-suburban short distance passenger train services resumed over different sections of ER on 02.12.2020. For more convenience of the commuters, ER is running a total of 81 non-suburban passenger trains comprising of 30 trains in Howrah Division, 33 trains in Asansol Division and 18 trains in Malda Division.
Arrangements have been made for campaign regarding Covid Appropriate Behaviour to be followed by the passengers, Crowd management, markings for maintaining physical distancing etc.
- Howrah Division is running 30 passenger train services of which 8 trains are in Barddhaman – Rampurhat section, 6 trains in Rampurhat – Gumani section, 2 trains in Rampurhat – Dumka – Jasidih section, 8 trains in Katwa – Azimganj section & 6 passenger trains in Azimganj – Rampurhat section.
- Asansol Division is running 33 passenger train services of which 8 trains are in Barddhaman – Asansol section, 4 trains in Andal – Sainthia section, 4 trains in Asansol – Dhanbad section, 4 trains in Asansol – Jasidih – Jhajha section, 5 trains in Jasidih-Baidyanathdham section, 2 trains in Andal – Jasidih section, 4 in Bhagalpur-Banka-Hansdiha –Poreyahat –Dumka section and 2 passenger trains in Rampurhat-Dumka-Jasidih section.
- Malda Division is running 18 passenger train services of which 4 trains are in Bhagalpur-Banka-Hansdiha-Poreyahat-Dumka section, 4 trains in Bhagalpur-Banka-Dumka section, 2 trains Jamalpur-Sahibganj section, 2 trains in Jamalpur-Kiul section, 2 trains in Malda Town-Barharwa section and 4 trains in Barharwa –Sahibganj section.
Kolkata : Major Train Blocks Updates
Updates of major train blocks in Kolkata Suburban sections by Eastern Railway and South Eastern Railway
Saktigarh-Bandel : Traffic Block : 02.03.2021 – 22.03.2021
Eastern Railway announced that due to track maintenance work, 230 minutes ( 10:50 hrs to 14:40 hrs) Traffic Block will be imposed on Down Line in between Saktigarh and Palsit stations in Saktigarh-Bandel section from 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021( excluding on Wednesday & Thursday). Consequently, the following arrangements in train running have been made:
Cancellation of train:
- 37821 & 37829 will remain cancelled from Howrah on those days .
- 37834 & 37836 will remain cancelled from Barddhaman on those days .
Trains on Circular Railway Regulation
Eastern Railway announced that train services over the Circular Railway section will be regulated in connection with the immersion of idols of Goddess Saraswati. Details are attached.
Temporary Withdrawal of Stoppage of EMU Locals at Kashinagar Flag Station for The Safety of Gangasagar Mela Pilgrims
Eastern Railway announced that as a part of safety measure for the pilgrims of Gangasagar Mela-2021, it has been decided to withdraw the scheduled stoppages of all Up and Down EMU services at Kashinagar Flag station on Lakshmikantapur-Namkhana section from 12.01.2021 to 17.01.2021, as a temporary measure.
Kolkata Suburban Trains ~ News Updates
Local & Suburban Train Services To Remain Suspended in West Bengal
Cancellation of SER Suburban Services till Further Advice
South Eastern Railway announced that it has been decided to continue the cancellation of all the Suburban/EMU Locals run by SER and plying in Howrah-Kharagpur-Midnapur, Shalimar-Santragachi, Panskura-Haldia, Santragachi-Amta, and Tamluk-Digha sections over Kharagpur Division along with the cancellation of 68007/68002 Howrah-Jaleswar-Howrah MEMU, 08003/08004 Howrah-Bhadrak-Howrah Special, 68045/68046 Adra-Asansol-Adra MEMU, 68090/68089 Adra-Midnapur-Adra MEMU, 68151/68152 Bankura-Masagram-Bankura MEMU, and 68153/68154 Bankura-Masagram-Bankura MEMU till further advice.
Services of Long Distance Special Trains will Continue
Eastern Railway announced on 20.05.2021 that as advised by State Government, services of all local, suburban & EMU train services over West Bengal will continue to remain suspended till further advice. However, services of other Special Trains, Mail /Express Special trains, Parcel Trains & Freight Trains will continue to run as per schedule, till further advice.
Passengers of long-distance special trains are advised to strictly adhere to the COVID protocols notified by concerned State Governments and maintain COVID appropriate behavior scrupulously. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory while in trains or at Railway premises. Passengers are advised to avail special train services only when it is absolutely necessary.
MEMU Services will remain Suspended in between Asansol & Barddhaman and Andal & Sainthia from 09.05.2021
Eastern Railway announced that as advised by State Government, services of all local, suburban & EMU train services over West Bengal to be cancelled. Hence it has been decided to suspend all MEMU train services between Asansol-Barddhaman-Asansol and all MEMU passenger services between Andal-Sainthia-Andal w.e.f. 09.05.2021 ( Sunday ) till further advice. Other Special Trains, Parcel Trains & Freight Trains will continue to run as per schedule.
Suburban Services of ER and SER will Remain Suspended from 06.05.2021
Eastern Railway and South Eastern Railway announced that as advised by the State Government, all Local, Suburban, and EMU train serves of Eastern Railway and South Eastern Railway over West Bengal will remain canceled w.e.f 06.05.2021 (Thursday) till further advice. Other special trains, Parcel Trains, Freight trains will continue to run as per schedule. Passengers of long-distance special trains are advised to strictly adhere to the COVID protocols notified by State Governments and maintain COVID appropriate behavior scrupulously.