Kolkata Suburban Trains News and Updates
Details of Kolkata Suburban Trains including Kolkata Train Blocks, its time table, fare etc. Updates of Kolkata Suburban Trains are following.
Under Indian Railways, the Kolkata Suburban Railway system is operated by two zonal divisions Eastern Railways (ER) and South Eastern Railways (SER). Eastern Railway as well as South Eastern Railway are shared with long distance and freight trains. Suburban services operate on exclusive parallel tracks. SER operates the South Eastern Line and ER operates the Eastern Line, Circular Line, Chord link Line as well as the South lines.
|South Eastern Railway||Eastern Railway|
|South Eastern Line||Eastern Line (Howrah division & Sealdah division)|
|Chord Link Line|
Details are following.
Kolkata Suburban Train Blocks
Major Train blocks in Kolkata Suburban region are following.
CHOWRIGACHHA – LALBAGH COURT ROAD : TRAFFIC & POWER BLOCK
RANAGHAT – PAYRADANGA : CANCELLATION OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF L.C GATE NO.55/T/SPL :
TRAFFIC-CUM-POWER BLOCK : REGULATION OF SER TRAIN SERVICES : 24.11.2019
Eastern Railway announced that In view of 6 hrs. Traffic-cum-Power Block on 24.11.19 between Piardoba-Bishnupur and ondagram-Bankura in Adra-Midnapur section of Adra Division for launching of two Limited Height Subways, the service of the following S E Railway trains will be regulated:-
CANCELLATION OF TRAIN
- 58025 Kharagpur-Hatia Passenger will remain cancelled on 24.11.19.
SHORT TERMINATION/SHORT ORIGINATION OF TRAINS
- 68090 Adra-Midnapur MEMU Passenger will be short terminated at Bankura and 68089 Midnapur-Adra MEMU Passenger will be short originated from Bankura on 24.11.19. Therefore, the service of 68090/68089 between Bankura-Midnapur-Bakura will remain cancelled.
- 68104 Gomoh-Kharagpur MEMU Passenger will be short terminated at Bankura and 68103 Kharagpur-Gomoh MEMU Passenger will be short originated from Bankura on 24.11.19. Therefore, the service of 68104/68103 between Bankura-Kharagpur-Bakura will remain cancelled.
- 58026 Hatia-Kharagpur Passenger will be short terminated at Purulia and the rake will return back from Purulia to Hatia as Passenger Special on 24.11.19. The service between Purulia-Kharagpur-Purulia will remain cancelled on 24.11.19.
RESCHEDULING OF TRAIN
- 22876 Purulia-Kharagpur Intercity Express will be rescheduld to leave Purulia at14.40 hrs. instead of11.55 hrs on 24.11.19.
DIVERSION OF TRAIN
- 18628 Ranchi-Howrah Express will run on diverted route via Kotshila-Purulia-Tatanagar-Kharagpur-Howrah instead of Kotshila-Chandrapura-Adra-Midnapur-Kharagpur-Howrah.
Kolkata Train Time Table
Kolkata Train Time Table are following
Circuler Train Time Table
|Train Name||Source||Departure Time||Destination||Arrival Time|
|Hashnabad Local||Princep Ghat||9:20 AM||Hashnabad||12:25 PM|
|Barasat Local||Princep Ghat||10:20 AM||Barasat||11:45 AM|
|Naihati Local||Princep Ghat||11:05 AM||Naihati||12:50 PM|
|Eden Gardens Dum Dum Local||Princep Ghat||11:46 AM||Dum Dum||12:30 PM|
|Hashnabad Local||Princep Ghat||12:32 PM||Hashnabad||3:38 PM|
|Barasat Local||B.B.D.Bag||1:17 PM||Barasat||2:22 PM|
|Duttapukur Local||Princep Ghat||4:55 PM||Duttapukur||6:28 PM|
|Habra Local||Princep Ghat||5:33 PM||Habra||7:34 PM|
|Ranaghat Local||Princep Ghat||6:28 PM||Ranaghat||9:17 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Princep Ghat||7:05 PM||Barrackpore||8:17 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Princep Ghat||7:42 AM||Barrackpore||8:50 AM|
|Gede Local||Gede||5:18 AM||Princep Ghat||9:20 AM|
|Bongaon Local||Bongaon||7:25 AM||Princep Ghat||9:48 AM|
|Kalyani Simanta Local||Kalyani Simanta||8:18 AM||Eden Gardens||10:13 AM|
|Barrackpore Local||Barrackpore||9:30 AM||Princep Ghat||10:48 AM|
|Hashnabad Local||Hashnabad||8:18 AM||Princep Ghat||11:28 AM|
|Bongaon Local||Bongaon||9:40 AM||Princep Ghat||11:55 AM|
|Naihati Local||Naihati||3:15 PM||Princep Ghat||4:45 PM|
|Barasat Local||Barasat||3:55 PM||Princep Ghat||5:18 PM|
|Naihati Local||Naihati||4:15 PM||Princep Ghat||6:00 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Barrackpore||5:25 PM||Princep Ghat||6:50 PM|
|Dankuni Local||Dankuni||6:10 PM||Princep Ghat||7:32 PM|