Kolkata Suburban Trains News and Updates
Details of Kolkata Suburban Trains including Kolkata Train Blocks, its time table, fare etc. Updates of Kolkata Suburban Trains are following.
Under Indian Railways, the Kolkata Suburban Railway system is operated by two zonal divisions Eastern Railways (ER) and South Eastern Railways (SER). Eastern Railway as well as South Eastern Railway are shared with long distance and freight trains. Suburban services operate on exclusive parallel tracks. SER operates the South Eastern Line and ER operates the Eastern Line, Circular Line, Chord link Line as well as the South lines.
|South Eastern Railway||Eastern Railway|
|South Eastern Line||Eastern Line (Howrah division & Sealdah division)|
|Chord Link Line|
Details are following.
Kolkata Suburban Train Blocks
Major Train blocks in Kolkata Suburban region are following.
TRAFFIC & POWER BLOCK : NABADWIP DHAM – PURBASTHALI : 29.12.2019
Eastern Railway announced that for the construction of Limited Height Subway inplace of Level Crossing gate No. 15A/C/E between Nabadwip Dham and Purbasthali stations, traffic and power block from 00.00 hrs. to 13.20 hrs. (800 minutes) simultaneously on both up and down lines between Nabadwip Dham & Purbasthali stations in Bandel – Katwa double line section will be imposed on 29.12.2019 (Sunday). Consequently, following arrangements in train running have been made:-
CANCELLATION OF TRAINS
On 28.12.2019 (Saturday)
- 13422 Malda Town – Nabadwip Dham express leaving Malda on 28.12.2019.
- Two Nos. of Howrah – Katwa local (37925 & 37927)
- Two Nos. of Bandel – Katwa local (37755 & 37757)
On 29.12.2019 (Sunday)
- 13421 Nabadwip Dham – Malda Town Express leaving Nabadwip Dham on 29.12.2019.
- Two Nos. of Howrah – Katwa local (37911 & 37913)
- Four Nos. of Bandel – Katwa local (37741, 37743, 37745 & 37747)
- One Sealdah – Katwa local (31111)
- Six Nos. of Katwa – Howrah local (37912, 37914, 37916, 37918, 37920 & 37922)
- Five Nos. of Katwa – Bandel local (37742, 37744, 37746, 37748 & 37756)
- One Katwa – Sealdah local (31112)
Moreover, 10 Nos. of Mail/Express trains (15721 Paharia Express, 13033 Howrah – Katihar Express, 15643 Puri – Kamakhya Express, 13034 Katihar – Howrah Express, 13142 Teesta Torsa Express, 13146 Radhikapur – Kolkata express, 15960 Kamrup Express, 13164 Hateybazare Express, 13466 Intercity Express and 12518 Garibrath Express) will run in diverted route during the block period.
Besides, 37915 Howrah – Katwa local will leave Howrah at 11.00 hrs. instead of scheduled departure of 10.00 hrs. on 29.12.2019.
For the convenience of passengers, following passenger specials will run on 29.12.2019 (Sunday).
- 3 Nos. of Bandel – Nabadwip Dham passenger special will leave Bandel at 4.30 hrs. 7.00 hrs. & 8.10 hrs.
- 2 Nos. of Nabadwip Dham – Howrah passenger will leave Nabadwip Dham at 7.05 hrs. 8.29 hrs.
- 2 Nabadwip Dham – Bandel passenger will leave Nabadwip Dham at 11.13 hrs. & 13.45 hrs.
- 1 Bandel – Howrah passenger special will leave Bandel at 9.14 hrs.
- 1 Howrah – Nabadwip Dham passenger special will leave Howrah at 10.00 hrs.
- 1 Katwa – Bandel passenger special will leave Katwa at 13.00 hrs.
- 1 Katwa – Purbasthali passenger special will leave Katwa at 11.00 hrs.
- 1 Purbasthali – Katwa passenger special will leave Purbasthali at 12.00 hrs.
Following EMU locals will run on 29.12.2019 (Sunday)
- 7 Howrah – Katwa EMU local (37915, 37917, 37919, 37921, 37923, 37925 & 37927)
- 5 Bandel – Katwa EMU local (37749, 37751, 37753, 37755 & 37757)
- 4 Nos. of Katwa – Bandel local (37750, 37752, 37754 & 37758)
- 3 Nos. of Katwa – Howrah EMU local (37924, 37926 & 37928)
TRAFFIC CUM POWER BLOCK : ADRA DIVISION : 15.12.2019
SUBURBAN TRAIN SERVICE ON 15.12.2019
CHOWRIGACHHA – LALBAGH COURT ROAD : TRAFFIC & POWER BLOCK
RANAGHAT – PAYRADANGA : CANCELLATION OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF L.C GATE NO.55/T/SPL :
TRAFFIC-CUM-POWER BLOCK : REGULATION OF SER TRAIN SERVICES : 24.11.2019
Eastern Railway announced that In view of 6 hrs. Traffic-cum-Power Block on 24.11.19 between Piardoba-Bishnupur and ondagram-Bankura in Adra-Midnapur section of Adra Division for launching of two Limited Height Subways, the service of the following S E Railway trains will be regulated:-
CANCELLATION OF TRAIN
- 58025 Kharagpur-Hatia Passenger will remain cancelled on 24.11.19.
SHORT TERMINATION/SHORT ORIGINATION OF TRAINS
- 68090 Adra-Midnapur MEMU Passenger will be short terminated at Bankura and 68089 Midnapur-Adra MEMU Passenger will be short originated from Bankura on 24.11.19. Therefore, the service of 68090/68089 between Bankura-Midnapur-Bakura will remain cancelled.
- 68104 Gomoh-Kharagpur MEMU Passenger will be short terminated at Bankura and 68103 Kharagpur-Gomoh MEMU Passenger will be short originated from Bankura on 24.11.19. Therefore, the service of 68104/68103 between Bankura-Kharagpur-Bakura will remain cancelled.
- 58026 Hatia-Kharagpur Passenger will be short terminated at Purulia and the rake will return back from Purulia to Hatia as Passenger Special on 24.11.19. The service between Purulia-Kharagpur-Purulia will remain cancelled on 24.11.19.
RESCHEDULING OF TRAIN
- 22876 Purulia-Kharagpur Intercity Express will be rescheduld to leave Purulia at14.40 hrs. instead of11.55 hrs on 24.11.19.
DIVERSION OF TRAIN
- 18628 Ranchi-Howrah Express will run on diverted route via Kotshila-Purulia-Tatanagar-Kharagpur-Howrah instead of Kotshila-Chandrapura-Adra-Midnapur-Kharagpur-Howrah.
Kolkata Train Time Table
Kolkata Train Time Table are following
Circuler Train Time Table
|Train Name||Source||Departure Time||Destination||Arrival Time|
|Hashnabad Local||Princep Ghat||9:20 AM||Hashnabad||12:25 PM|
|Barasat Local||Princep Ghat||10:20 AM||Barasat||11:45 AM|
|Naihati Local||Princep Ghat||11:05 AM||Naihati||12:50 PM|
|Eden Gardens Dum Dum Local||Princep Ghat||11:46 AM||Dum Dum||12:30 PM|
|Hashnabad Local||Princep Ghat||12:32 PM||Hashnabad||3:38 PM|
|Barasat Local||B.B.D.Bag||1:17 PM||Barasat||2:22 PM|
|Duttapukur Local||Princep Ghat||4:55 PM||Duttapukur||6:28 PM|
|Habra Local||Princep Ghat||5:33 PM||Habra||7:34 PM|
|Ranaghat Local||Princep Ghat||6:28 PM||Ranaghat||9:17 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Princep Ghat||7:05 PM||Barrackpore||8:17 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Princep Ghat||7:42 AM||Barrackpore||8:50 AM|
|Gede Local||Gede||5:18 AM||Princep Ghat||9:20 AM|
|Bongaon Local||Bongaon||7:25 AM||Princep Ghat||9:48 AM|
|Kalyani Simanta Local||Kalyani Simanta||8:18 AM||Eden Gardens||10:13 AM|
|Barrackpore Local||Barrackpore||9:30 AM||Princep Ghat||10:48 AM|
|Hashnabad Local||Hashnabad||8:18 AM||Princep Ghat||11:28 AM|
|Bongaon Local||Bongaon||9:40 AM||Princep Ghat||11:55 AM|
|Naihati Local||Naihati||3:15 PM||Princep Ghat||4:45 PM|
|Barasat Local||Barasat||3:55 PM||Princep Ghat||5:18 PM|
|Naihati Local||Naihati||4:15 PM||Princep Ghat||6:00 PM|
|Barrackpore Local||Barrackpore||5:25 PM||Princep Ghat||6:50 PM|
|Dankuni Local||Dankuni||6:10 PM||Princep Ghat||7:32 PM|
PASSENGER SPECIAL TRAINS BY ER
For the convenience of the passengers, Eastern Railway has arranged to run a Special Train (02343 UP) from Sealdah to New Jalpaiguri as per the composition and path of Darjeeling Mail.
- 02343 UP Sealdah – New Jalpaiguri Special leaving Sealdah at 22.05 hrs. on 18.12.2019 will arrive New Jalpaiguri at 8.15 hrs. on next day. This train will stop at Barddhaman, Bolpur, Rampurhat, Malda Town and Kishanganj stations enroute. AC 1st class, AC 2-tier, AC 3-tier, sleeper class & general second class accommodation will be available in this special train.
RESUMPTION OF TRAIN SERVICES
Services of the following North Bengal/Assam bound trains will be restored on the dates as mentioned below:-
UP TRAINS TO BE RUN
- 15959 UP Howrah – Dibrugarh Kamrup Express commencing journey on 18.12.2019 (The train will run on diverted route via Bandel-Barddhaman-Rampurhat-Gumani-Malda Town).
- 13175 UP Sealdah – Silchar Kanchan Jungha Express commencing journey on 18.12.2019
- 13161 UP Kolkata – Balurghat Tebhaga Express commencing journey on 18.12.2019
- 12345 UP Howrah – Guwahati Saraighat Express commencing journey on 18.12.2019
DOWN TRAINS TO BE RUN
- 15960 DN Dibrugarh – Howrah Kamrup Express commencing journey on 17 & 18.12.2019 (15960 DN will run on diverted route via Malda Town-Gumani-Rampurhat-Barddhaman-Bandel)
- 12516 DN Silchar – Thiruvananthapuram Express commencing journey on 17.12.2019
- 13176 DN Silchar – Sealdah Kanchan Jungha Express commencing journey on 18.12.2019
- 13182 DN Silghat – Kolkata Kaziranga Express commencing journey on 17.12.2019
- 12518 DN Guwahati – Kolkata Garibrath Express commencing journey on 18.12.2019 (The train will run on diverted route via Malda Town-Gumani-Rampurhat-Barddhaman-Bandel-Naihati).
SPECIAL TRAINS BETWEEN MALDA TOWN & SEALDAH/KOLKATA
- One passenger special train will leave Malda Town at 12.40 hrs. on 18.12.2019 on the same path & stoppages of 13174 DN Kanchanjungha Express utilizing the rake of 13173 UP Kanchanjungha Express which was short-terminated at Malda Town on 17.12.2019.
- One passenger special train has left Malda Town at 8.10 hrs. today (18.12.2019) on the same path & stoppages of 13162 DN Balurghat – Kolkata Express as 13162 DN commencing journey from Balurghat on 18.12.2019 has been cancelled.