Kerala Rain : Train Updates
Torrential rains, overflowing rivers and a series of landslides have resulted in death of more than 100 people in the state. Kerala Rain , train details are following.
Following are the updates of Train Status by Indian Railway
Indian Railway : Kerala Rain : Train Updates
Updated : 24.08.2018
South Central Railway
South Central Railway announced that SCR is providing free transportation of relief material meant for the flood affected people of Kerala by trains bound towards the state. This is in accordance with the decision of the Ministry of Railways to provide free transport for aid and relief to the flood affected state. Shri Vinod Kumar Yadav, General Manager, South Central Railway has directed the Principal Chief Commercial Manager and Divisional Railway Managers of all the Six Divisions viz., Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Guntur and Nanded to setup collection points at important stations on their Division jurisdiction to effectively handle the receipt and dispatch of relief material from any of the stations on the Zone.
It is estimated that the requirement of house hold materials like cooking vessels, steel plates, water glasses, spoons, buckets, mugs, new clothes, bleaching powder, phenol, gum boots and mops etc., are the need of the hour to the people who will be returning back to homes from relief camps.
The Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s), Philanthropic Organizations, Charitable Institutions, Social bodies, Associations and Individuals involved in the task of reaching out to the people of Kerala are requested to contact the railway officials in advance before sending the relief material to stations.
Central Railway announced the parcel details. It’s requested to approach Chief Parcel Supervisor at CSMT, LTT or Panvel in Mumbai for transportation of relief material for Kerala by Rail. Following Officers can also be approached for assistance:
DCM Planning BB : +918828119955
DCM G BB : +918828119954
Sr DCM BB : +918828119950
Special Train for Standed Flood Victims from Kerala to Odisha
- Train Nos.08463 Bhubaneswar – Ernakulam Special Train will depart Bhubandeswar at 04.00 hrs on 23rd August, 2018 (Thursday) and arrive Ernakulam at 12.30 hrs on the next day on 24th August, 2018 (Friday)
- Train No.08464 Ernakulam – Bhubaneswar special train will depart Ernakulam at 17.30 hrs on 24th August, 2018 (Friday) and arrive Bhubaneswar at 05.45 hrs on the second day on 26th August, 2018 (Sunday)
Enroute these special Trains will stop at Khurda Road Jn, Brahmapur, Palasa, Vizianagaram Jn, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Ongole, Renigunta, Katpadi Jn, Jolarpettai, Salem Jn, Erode Jn, Coimbatore and Palakkad Stations in both the directions.
Sleeper Class coaches
Special Trains for Kerala
— SouthEasternRailway (@serailwaykol) August 20, 2018
Bulletin – 54 and 55
CHANGE IN PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICES
The following are the changes in the pattern of train services, after the restoration of train traffic in Palghat and Trivandrum Divisions
There will be one Express Special train from Mangalore to Ajmer Jn Which will run to the stoppages of Train No.12977 MARUSAGAR Express and will leave Mangalore Junction at 04.35 hrs on 22nd August 2018
TRAINS FULLY CANCELLED:
- Train No.16792/16791 Palgat – Tirunelveli – Palghat Palaruvi Expresses of 22nd August 2018 fully cancelled
- Train No.16576 Mangalore Jn – Yeswantpur Express of 22nd August is fully cancelled
- Train No.16308 Kannur – Alapuzha Express of 22nd August is fully cancelled
- Train No.16306 Kannur – Ernakulam Intercity Express of 22nd August is fully cancelled.
- Train No.56361 Shoranur – Ernakulam Passenger of 22nd August is fully cancelled
TRAINS PARTIALLY CANCELLED
- Train No.16341 Trivandrum – Guruvayur Express of 22nd August 2018 is partially cancelled between Ernakulam and Guruvayur.
Bulletin – 53
Change in pattern of Train Services
The following are the changes in the pattern of train services, after the restoration of train traffic in Palghat and Trivandrum Divisions.
Trains Fully Cancelled
- Train No.12646 Nizamuddin – Ernakulam Millennium Express of 21st August
- Train No.12075 Kozhikkode – Trivandrum Jan Shatabdi Express of 21st August scheduled to leave Kozikkode at 13.40 hrs is rescheduled to leave at 17.00 hrs.
- Train No.16316 Kochuveli – KSR Bengaluru Express of 21st August scheduled to leave at 16.45 hrs is rescheduled to leave at 04.00 hrs of 22nd August.
- Train No.12512 Trivandrum – Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar Express of 22nd August scheduled to leave at 06.15 hrs is rescheduled to leave at 08.15 hrs.