IRCTC Tickets on EMI
Details of Book Your Train Tickets On EMI Scheme are the following. Do you know now we can book the IRCTC train tickets on the Equated Monthly Installment ( EMI ) scheme. Yes, its true now you don’t have to wait/think before purchasing higher Train Classes or you bulk family ticket booking.
The Indian Railways provide an EMI facility to all the passengers through a partnership with City Bank. This facility is currently available only to City Bank Credit Card Holders only. Following are the steps to book EMI tickets
- Log on to the IRCTC official website https://www.irctc.co.in
- Search your train by specifying the From and To Location
- Choose your booking type General, Tatkal, Premium Tatkal, Ladies, etc.
- Select Book to book the train tickets
- Enter the Passengers Name, Age, Preferred Berth, etc.
- After that continue and proceed to Payment
- On the Payment, option Choose EMI to proceed EMI service instead of Net Banking, Payment Gateway / Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card.
- After selecting that choose the Bank as City Bank
- Provide Credit Card Information like Credit Card Type, Credit Card Number, Card Expiry Date, CVV Number, Name on Card etc.