IRCTC Next Generation New Website ( irctc.co.in ) : 2019
Happy news to all, most awaited new IRCTC ticket booking next generation website launched by Indian Railway. The new website having several additional features as well.
In line with Union Minister of Railways Shri Piyush Goyal’s vision to ensure better user experience by recommending best Information Technology industry practices, Railway’s Online Travel Portal – www.irctc.co.in has now launched beta version of its new User Interface, Railway announced through a press release. The new link has more user friendly features for easier navigation.
The ‘Digital India’ initiative has paved way for government organisations to harness power of technology and in making lives easier for citizens of India. By creating Next Generation e-Ticketing (NGeT) system the new online ticket booking system of Railways provides easy and fast way of booking rail tickets by automating the journey planning and purchase of tickets.
E-ticketing today constitutes about two third of total reserved tickets on Indian Railways.
- How to Create :: IRCTC Login Account :: Free ( IRCTC Signup page details)
IRCTC e-ticketing website migration to TLS 1.2 :- To enhance the security features on IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in, it is being migrated to TLS 1.2. TLS 1.2 is not supported in older versions of operating systems like Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. After migration IRCTC e-ticketing website will not be accessible in Windows XP and Windows server 2003. Users may upgrade their operating systems higher than Windows XP/Server 2003.
Salient features of the New User Interface:
- With the launch of new interface of e-Ticketing Website, user can now enquire / search trains and check availability of seats without login also, thereby saving precious time of the users. User can now change font size throughout the website for comfortable viewing experience.
- The new look and feel will have enhanced class-wise, train-wise, destination-wise, departure/arrival time wise and quota-wise filters for facilitating customer while planning their journeys. Single screen information about the train including the train no, train name, originating and destination station and distances between them, arrival and departure time and journey time has now been arranged.
- In addition, more features such as new filters on ‘My Transactions’ where user can also view their booked tickets based on Journey Date, Booking Date, Upcoming Journey and completed journey.
- In the new user-interface, the user can enquire/search trains and check availability of seat without login.
- User can also change font size throughout the website.
- User can predict the chance of waitlist or RAC (Reservation Against Cancellation) ticket getting confirmed on the basis of historical booking trends.
- Enhanced ‘Vikalp’ feature provides user the option of choosing alternate accommodation in case of waitlist tickets in different trains including specials.
- The user can manage the payment option by marking six banks as preferred banks.
- On completion of payment, the details of booking shall be displayed in user friendly manner.
- Different filters as per departure/arrival time, class, train and quota have been provided for facilitating journey planning.
- It can be used on multiple mobile platforms without any problem.
- New user interface also facilitates seamless navigation in mobiles, desktops, laptops and tablets.
- There are number of additional features such as filters on ‘My Transactions’ where user can view booked tickets based on journey date, booking date, upcoming journey and completed journey.
- Single screen information about the train including the train number, train name, originating and destination station and distances between them, arrival and departure time and journey time has now been arranged.
First look and feel of all new IRCTC next Gen Ticket booking website is as follows
All new IRCTC Next Gen Website irctc.co.in Launched today
So be ready for Ease of Travel in India. Following are new features
- Train Search without Log on to the IRCTC Ticket booking site like earlier
- Probability of Ticket Confirmation
- Easier Booking
- Easier Search
- Easier Confirmation
or using https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/
IRCTC next generation new website login
Most of them still asking for how to login to IRCTC new website, for help all those people please find the following brief note with these details.
How to login IRCTC next generation new website ?
You can login to IRCTC online ticket booking website by following steps.
- Step 1 : Visit the IRCTC website, https://www.irctc.co.in.
- Step 2 : If you have already having IRCTC Login ID then proceed with Step 3 else visit following link ( How to Create :: IRCTC Login Account :: Free ) to create a new login id for you. Once you created the login come back on this page and proceed.
- Step 3 : Click on the IRCTC Login link highlighted following image to open the IRCTC Login details entering screen
Step 4 : Once you click on to the login link one popup window will open. You have to enter the IRCTC Login User ID and Password. You have enter Captica text if displayed too to logon to the new window.
Step 5: Press Sign in button to logon to the IRCTC Online ticket booking website.
IRCTC Launched Next Generation Website: Previous Change
Previous launch of IRCTC Next generation website is as follows. This happens more than 4 years back. Before this users struggled to log on to the ticket booking website during the peak hours. Hope you remembered those bad days.
IRCTC Launched next generation e Ticketing system to book your train ticket more faster and user friendly than earlier.
Now onwards if you are login on the ticket booking website of IRCTC (https://www.irctc.co.in), then you will get following kind of screen which says on the intermediate screen “Dear Customer, You have been successfully migrated to Next Generation e-Ticketing website. To Print/Cancel/FileTDR of your old transactions done before migration, click “My Transactions” below. To book e-tickets , click “Proceed For Booking”. After migration new transactions can be viewed in “Booked Ticket History” in Next Generation e-Ticketing website” To book a new ticket you have to click on Proceed for Booking option. Once you have clicked you can able to view following kind of screen which shows
This screen having inputs same as older websites like From Station, To Station, Journey Date and Ticket Type. Please note the earlier General / Tatkal option not available but don’t worry there are moved to next screen for more friendliness. This move actually appreciating one because by the help of that you can able to view multiple availability status without any Page refresh and can able to go to the older option you have chosen. Remember on the earlier website all time you have to refresh the page to do the same and page load time consume more. I hope now you are thinking to skip the intermediate webpage for the older website transaction. Yes its possible for accessing, the IRCTC new website directly just click on the following new Next Genartion webpage path and enter the irctc.co.in User ID and Password. IRCTC Next Generation eTicketing System or https://nget.irctc.co.in Once you have open the new website path can able to view following kind of screen which says to enter the User ID , Password and Captcha.
Enjoy Booking Tickets using new Next Generation IRCTC Website and post your comments.