SBI Introduced New Payment Method For IRCTC
IRCTC start receiving payments through new Payment method in the Mobile / Net banking option of IRCTC Ticket Booking payment process says IMPS ( Interbank Mobile Payment ). This is inco-opearted by the help of SBI (State Bank Of India). Details of IRCTC inter bank mobile payment.
What is IMPS?
IMPS (Interbank Mobile Payment ) is Inter-bank Mobile Payment Service that
enables you to make payment through your bank account via mobile.
Features of IMPS
- Convenient and time-saving
- 24*7*365 availability Instant
- Instant confirmation to sender and receiver
- Merchant needs to get on-board IMPS network with one Bank. Customer of any Bank in the IMPS merchant network can make payment to merchant through IMPS
- Instant Interbank fund transfer.
How to Book the IRCTC Ticket by IMPS ( Interbank Mobile Payment ) ?
Before doing any booking through IMPS please verify the following things you already having
- Register your Mobile number with corresponding bank
- Make sure you got the MMID – Mobile Money Identifier 7 – digit number from your bank.
- Make sure you got M-PIN from your bank
- Download mobile banking application or use SMS / USSD facility provided by the Bank
- Make transactions by the help of mobile banking application or SMS / USSD facility
What all details required on Payment Gateway?
IRCTC – SBI IMPS Gateway asking following things while make payment
Merchant Name – This always “IRCTC”
Customer Number – Don’t worry this too system automatically fill
Amount – Amount too automatically pickup
Customer Mobile Number : You need to enter your mobile number
Customer MMID : Enter your MMID provided by Bank
OTP : Enter OTP password for IMPS transaction provided by your bank.
Download IRCTC Mobile Application For All Type Of Mobiles
Indian Rail Online Fast Ticket Booking Services