IRCTC Helpline Numbers
Indian Railway announced Various ✅Helpline numbers / Contact Information to help passengers in order to guide them, instruct them in train related issues at the time of needs, and to provide safety and security to the passengers especially Women and Children.
Following are the details of all the Helpline Numbers / Contact Information by various zones of Indian Railway.
- INDIAN RAILWAY CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS and EMAIL ID
|Helpline Numbers – Summary|
|COVID 19 Helpline No.||1075 / +91-11-23978046|
|Integrated Helpline – Railway||✅ 139|
|RPF Helpline number/ Security Helpline Number/||182|
|Child Helpline Number||1098|
- ✅ Train Waiting Lists Tickets Available Conditions
HELPLINE NUMBERS COVID 19
Help Desks at various stations in association with State Governments are being made available. For any related information call. For getting the List of all Helpline Numbers from various States/UTs are here.
✅ 24×7 Helpline No. +91-11-23978046
For getting the List of all Helpline Numbers from various States/UTs are here.
INTEGRATED HELPLINE NUMBER OF INDIAN RAILWAY
Indian Railway announced via press release on 02.01.2020 that to overcome the inconvenience over multiple helpline numbers for grievances and enquiry during railway travel, Indian Railway has ✅ integrated railway helplines into single number 139 for the passengers for quick grievance redressal and enquiry during their journey. As the new helpline number 139 will take over all the existing helpline numbers (except 182), it will be easy for the passengers to remember this number and connect with Railways for all their needs during the travel.
Following Railway grievances helplines are being ✅ discontinued:
- 138 (for general complaints)
- 1072 (for accidents and safety)
- 9717630982 (for SMS complaints)
- 58888 / 138 (for clean my coach)
- 152210 (for vigilance)
- 1800111321 (for catering services)
The Helpline 139 will be available in ✅ twelve languages. It will be based on ✅ IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System). There is no need of a smart phone to call on 139, thus, providing easy access to all mobile users.
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS)
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as under:
- For security & medical assistance, passenger has to ✅ press 1, which connects immediately to a call center executive
- For enquiry, passenger has to ✅ press 2 and in the sub menu, information regarding PNR status, arrival/departure of the train, accommodation, fare enquiry, ticket booking, system ticket cancellation, wake up alarm facility/destination alert, wheel chair booking, meal booking can be obtained.
- For catering complaints, passenger has to ✅ press 3
- For general complaints, passenger has to ✅ press 4
- For vigilance related complaints, passenger has to ✅ press 5
- For queries during accident, passenger has to ✅ press 6
- For status of complaints, passenger has to ✅ press 9
- For talking to call center executive, passenger has to ✅ press *
How to work ✅ Destination alert No. :: 139
Just set destination alert on 139 and receive wake-up call ✅ 30 mins before the destination. Above are the steps.
ALL INDIA CHILD HELPLINE NUMBER
Western Railway released All India ✅ Child Helpline Number.
ALL INDIA SECURITY HELPLINE NUMBER
Indian Railway announced All India ✅ Security Helpline Number. The All India Security Helpline number caters to all the complaints and queries of the passengers. A designated team of well educated staff/officers work 24*7 to answer the calls and reach the complaints to the concerned RPF officers.
Metro Railway Helpline Numbers
Delhi Metro Rail Helpline Number
- DMRC Helpline Nos. : 155370
- CISF Helpline Nos. : 155655
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Contact Details
Kolkata Metro Rail Helpline Number
- Women Helpline – 9007041908
- Security Helpline – 9007041789 and 182
Zone Wise Helpline Numbers
- IRCTC Helpline Numbers
- Other Helpline Numbers / Customer Care / Online Portal
HELPLINE NUMBERS : CENTRAL RAILWAY
All the Helpline numbers for basic Enquiry of Central Railway are merged with a single Helpline number 139. Following are the categories for this
- Manual Enquiry
- Late running trains
- 24X7 Enquiry Services at 139
- PNR Status enquiry.
- Current train running position (all India basis)
- Accommodation availability.
- Fare enquiry (Reserved/ Unreserved)
- Also available in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and English.
The system has value added services too.
Following information is provided on 139 Enquiry Number:
- About PNR status
- Information about accommodation availability for Tatkal as well as General Quota.
- Fare details of Indian Rail.
- The Passenger amenities provided at Railway station and also Tourism information.
- Train running status and the schedule of the train.
- Various rules e.g. Break-journey rules.
- Information about the running of Special Trains.
- Facility for booking the ticket on phone.
- Information regarding on-line booking e.g. E-ticket and I ticket.
It may be noted that Passenger Helpline number 138, RPF Helpline number 182, GRP Helpline number 1512 are functioning round the clock in Southern Railway for rendering assistance to rail passengers.
HELPLINE NUMBERS : KONKAN RAILWAY
Following are the various helpline numbers by Konkan Railway. For getting Railway stations phone numbers in Konkan Railway region,please click here.
- All India Help Line (except the security help line) : 138
- All PNR Enquiries (dial or send SMS) :139
- Security Help Line : 182
- Passenger Complaint(SMS only) : 9004470700
- Current Train Status(Toll – Free) : 1800 – 233- 1332
- Sharavan Sewa(for Senior Citizens). SMS your PNR No., Train No and coach No four hours in advance to avail this facility. Konkan Railway shall arrange a porter to assist the Senior Citizen passenger at free of coast. The number is : 96640-44456
- Saarthi Sewa(For disabled persons) SMS your PNR No., Train No and coach No four hours in advance to avail this facility. Konkan Railway shall arrange a porter to assist the Disabled Citizen passenger at free of coast. The number is : 96640-4456
SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
HELPLINE NUMBERS : SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
CATERING COMPLAINT MONITORING CELL BY SCR
South Central Railway operates 24 hours new Customer care Catering Complaint Monitoring Cell (CCMC). For this SCR provided free helpline Toll Free Nos and E-Mail.
✅ Contact Numbers are as follows
- 9701370964 (mobile)
- 040-27834044 (BSNL), and
E-Mail:- email@example.com to lodge complaints about food quality or any other issues related to Railways food service. Passenger can lodge their complaint / suggestions through the above mentioned numbers or via E- Mail.Railways also announced that will take action immediately about the complains related to catering services rendered by Mobile / Static Catering Units over SCR Zone. Hope railways will provide good service to all passengers.
HELPLINE NUMBERS : SOUTHERN RAILWAY
For customers of Southern Railway, ✅ Customer Care Number 044 – 25351621 for UTS on MOBILE will continue to function for promoting paperless booking.
Helpline Numbers for Divyang
Chennai division of Southern Railway launches helpline numbers for Differently abled or Divyang passengers
Southern Railway announced that with a view to render round-the-clock assistance to differently-abled (Divyang) passengers and in compliance to the Honourable Delhi High Court directives, Commercial Department of Chennai Division of Southern Railway has set up an exclusive Helpline phone number.
The 24*7 ✅ Divyang Helpline number is 044-25354457 and this will function round the clock in extending assistance to divyang passengers.
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
HELPLINE NUMBERS : SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
South Western Railway announced that Railway Security Helpline No. 182 has been made operational for providing security related help to the passengers over the entire jurisdiction of Zonal Railway.
This emergency number can be dialed from any land line or Mobile number. The complaint will be received at the concerned/nearest Divisional Security Control Rom.
✅ Twitter Account Twitter account @rpfswr is also in operation for the passengers who needs security related assistance.
SWR Security App
An Android app known as ✅ ‘SWR Security App’ has been developed by RPF to help the passengers in need of security help. The same can be downloaded from the Google play store. The app has six basic functions such as report a crime; lodge a complaint, passenger feedback, security helpline, contact emergency assistance and useful information. The helpline can be accessed any time even on offline after downloading app.
Other Helpline Numbers by SWR
An exclusive Mobile ✅ Helpline No: 09731666725 is also operational in South Western Railway for the security of female Passengers.
Integrated Security System (ISS) has been commissioned at KSR(Bengaluru), Yesvanthpur and Mysuru Stations of South Western Railway. In addition to the above, 161 nos. Hand Held Metal Detectors and 26 nos. Door Frame Metal Detectors are available at the entry points of important stations.
HELPLINE NUMBER : WESTERN RAILWAY
Western railways recently announced that have changed the Security Help line number for their ✅ umbai Local passengers as 1311 instead of 1276.
Western railways Mumbai local passengers can call this number from there Mobile phone as well as Land Lines. WR advise all of them to keep note this number and call whenever necessary.
Mumbai Local Trains : Helpline Numbers
- ✅ GRP – 9833331111
- ✅ RPF (Railway Protection Force) Western Railway – 1311
- ✅ RPF (Railway Protection Force) Central Railway – 1275
Mumbai Local Trains : WhatsApp Number
Ladies commuters of WR Mumbai Suburban Section can seek immediate help from lady RPF officers through a Whats App message. Add ✅ 9004449698 – the Whats App Sakhi Group Number to get help immediately.
OTHER HELPLINE NUMBERS / CUSTOMER CARE / ONLINE PORTAL
ONLINE COMPLAINT REGISTRATION PORTAL OF RAILWAY
Rail MADAD registers a complaint with minimum inputs from passenger (option of photo also available), issues unique ID instantly and relays the complaint online to relevant field officials for immediate action. The action taken on complaint is also relayed to passenger through SMS, thus fast tracking the entire process of redressal of complaints through digitisation. The app also displays Security helpline number and provides direct calling facility for immediate assistance in one easy step.
All modes of filing complaints including offline and online modes are being integrated on a single platform, therefore the resultant management reports present a holistic picture of weak/deficient areas and enable focused corrective action by officials concerned. The data analysis would also generate trends on various performance parameters of a selected train/station like cleanliness, amenities etc thus making managerial decision more precise and effective. Hierarchy based dashboard/reports will be available for management at Division /Zonal/Railway board level and sent through auto email to every concerned officer weekly. The ✅ Rail MADAD app for Android platform can be downloaded from google play store.
IRCTC CUSTOMER CARE
Most of our viewers are keep on asking Official Contact Information of the IRCTC Online Ticket Booking Website.
For knowing correct contact details of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Cooperation (IRCTC) is mandatory for all to get proper feedback from the correct source faster and accurate.
In general you can contact IRCTC following ways
Customer Care Phone No : IRCTC
You can contact IRCTC Official Customer Care ( IRCTC customer care number ) through phone number via following way
- ✅ Customer Care No. : 011-39340000, 011-23340000
- ✅ Chennai Customer Care No.: 044-25300000
- ✅ Fax no. : 011-23345400
IRCTC Support team so polite to here your issue and will help you to solve the queries ASAP. Here you will get different language selection options too, so that you can interact them easily via your own languages. Especially Chennai Customer Care numbers can be used South Indian passengers to get support their known languages too.
Helpline numbers are the better way to contact Customer Care of IRCTC as per our experience. In this method you get the replay faster. You can use this method for any kind of IRCTC website related doubts, helps, support.
Customer Care E – Mail ID: IRCTC
You can contact ✅ IRCTC Official Customer Care through E – Mail via following way.
- Cancellation E-tickets:firstname.lastname@example.org
- I – tickets/ E – tickets:email@example.com
- Shubhyatra users: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mumbai Suburban Season tickets: email@example.com
If you are busy with some other jobs or don’t want wait for Customer care phone pickup time, then this is best option for you. By using Customer Care E-Mail option you will get easy way to contact them via providing your trouble or issue screen shots too for better understanding.
IRCTC Customer care team will get back to you as soon as they review your issue.
Indian Railways announced new Customer care ✅ toll-free helpline (1800-111-321) number to lodge complaints about food quality or any other issues related to Railways food service.
I know most them searching for a number like that. Hope railways provide good service to all of them. This service operating from ✅ 7 AM to 10 PM on weekdays. Railways also announced that will act immediately about the complains and if justified contract of Caterer will be terminated too.
RAILWAY CATERING COMPLAINT NUMBERS
Railway Catering Complaint:: Bilaspur / Nagpur / Raipur
South East Central Railway announced CATERING COMPLAINT No. and SMS facility for the convenience of railway passengers. Passengers can register their complaints through SMS or can make a call to the Number introduced by South East Central Railway and Catering Complaint Monitoring Cell (CCMC) regarding catering services of the railway stations and running trains.
✅ Toll Free Number
- HEAD QUARTERS – 09752051355
- BILASPUR – 09752088444
- RAIPUR – 09752081968
- NAGPUR -08600036214
Rail users can register their complaints in ✅Complaint books available with Station Masters, Catering Stalls and Pantry Car Managers also.
IRCTC Helpline Numbers are available here. You can contact IRCTC by Phone or E Mail ID for getting any login or ticket related support. Customer Care No. is ✅ 011-39340000. Catering Complaint numbers also included on this page.
BOOKING OF RAIL TICKETS THROUGH POS – CONTACT
Southern Railway announced that Railway has installed Point of Sales (POS) machines at 247 railway reservation centers, 70 suburban stations and 71 booking offices for the benefit of travelling public using Debit/Credit cards for purchasing reserved tickets and season tickets.
In order to provide better services and to popularize cashless transactions, Railways have opened a Customer Care cum Monitoring Cell through IRCTC. Passengers can contact the Cell for any difficulty in transaction through POS including refund.
- Contact details: 011-23344787 (10 AM to 6 PM).
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLAINT RELATED TO RESERVATION OFFICES
Indian Railway announced that if the passenger is facing any issues while booking ticket via Ticket Booking Counter, including the behavior of counter staff or any dispute related to the return of balance amount after booking the ticket, in this cases passenger can immediately approach the Supervisors of the concerned Booking / Reservation Offices for on the spot redressal.
If the passenger is still unsatisfied, can report the issue to OSD to CCM over the ✅ Telephone No.044-25354405 or will be able to call the following Helpline Numbers.
- Chennai : 044-25354457
- Madurai : 0452-2308250
- Tiruchchirappalli : 0431-2418992
- Salem : 0427-2431010
- Thiruvananthapuram : 0471-2326484
- Palakkad : 0491-2552755