Railway Recruitment 2022 : Indian Railway Jobs Latest News
In this post, we will provide you a combined list of all Railway job openings in 2022. BookMark and Keep on visit this post to make your dream come true. Here you will get all the latest RRB (Railway Recruitment Board), RRC (Railway Recruitment Cells), RPF (Railway Protection Force) notifications.
List of Railway Recruitment 2022
|Apprentices Vacancies||East Coast Railway|
|Assistant , Supervisor, Pharmacist Vacancies||Braithwaite Company Recruitment|
|Manager, Engineer Vacancies||Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment|
|Engineer , Manager , Consultant Vacancies||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Manager Level Vacancies||CMRL (Chennai Metro Rail Limited ) Recruitment 2022|
|Engineer, Secretary, Director Vacancies||RITES Recruitment – Engineer|
– Director Vacancies
|Chief Financial Officer Vacancy||Kutch Railway Company Limited Recruitment 2022|
|Apprentice Recruitment 2022||Central Railway|
|Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Maharashtra Metro Rail|
Questions and Answers
✅ How many jobs in Indian railways?
Every year, More than One lakh vacancies opening in Railway sector.
✅ What are the types of jobs in Indian railways?
Indian Railway Jobs: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’), Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’), NTPC, Junior Engineer, RPF, RPSF, Act Apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 posts.
✅ How to look into vacancies in Railway Jobs? / Where to check Railway Job vacancy?
IRCTC HELP are frequently updates latest Indian Railway Jobs in this page i.e Indian Railway Jobs: Updates. Eligible candidates first check qualification based Railway Jobs, then click particular Railway Name and then get detailed notification and Apply link.
✅ How many railway zones in India?
There are 17 zones in Indian Railway’s. This includes 16 regular zones and Kolkata metro, which is the only metro to be considered as a separate zone. Indian Railway Zones Details
✅ How to process online Railway job vacancy form submit?
Candidates will get full information regarding online submission of application of jobs from the notification documents.
✅ How to find Metro Railway Jobs?
You will get updates of Metro Railway Jobs here:- Metro Railway Jobs
✅ What is Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC), Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), Railway Protection Force (RPF)?
Indian railways conduct the recruitment of Group A, B, C, D posts. RRCs are specifically meant for conducting recruitment for Group D posts, while RRBs are meant for Group C recruitment. Group A and Group B posts are for higher designations like Traffic Services, Accounts Services, Personnel Service and Railway Protection Forces. The recruitment is done through UPSC, IES Exam.
Railway Recruitment Cells
- Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) were set up in 2005 in all Zonal Headquarters for recruitment to ✅Group D posts consequent to the announcement made in the Railway Budget 2005-06.
- Each RRC would be headed by Chairman/RRC in JA grade or Selection grade.
- The recruitment to all Group D posts of a particular Zonal Railway is now handled by RRC concerned.
- Recruitment to Group ‘D’ in the Railways were used to be done through Railway Recruitment Boards, prior to setting up of RRCs.
- There are ✅16 number of RRC functioning on India Railways.
Schedule of Recruitment for Group D
|1||Issue of Notification||July|
|2||Last date of receipt of application||30th Sept.|
|3||Scrutiny of application||Jan/Feb|
|4||Issue of call letter for Written Test||March/April|
|6||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Sept./Oct.|
|7||Medical Test/Document Verification||Nov./Dec|
|8||Declaration of Final panel||December|
Railway Recruitment Boards
- In the January of 1985, Railway Service Commissions were renamed to Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Their main objective is to conduct recruitment for Group C vacancies on Indian railways on an all India basis through RRB exams. At present, there are ✅21 RRBs functioning on Indian Railways.
- However, surprisingly group D recruitment of 2018 (CEN 02/2018) is being conducted by RRBs, not by zonal RRCs.
- Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) at the Railway Board level oversees the functioning of RRBs. RRCB issues instructions and guidelines to the RRBs.
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT REGIONAL WEBSITES LIST
Following are the list of regional websites of Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ).
- RRB Guwahati (www.rrbguwahati.gov.im)
- RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in)
- Kolkata (www.rrbkolkata.gov.in)
- Malda (www.rrbmalda.gov.in)
- Mumbai (www.rrbmumbai.gov.in)
- Muzaffarpur (www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in)
- Patna (www.rrbpatna.gov.in)
- Ranchi (www.rrbranchi.gov.in)
- Secunderabad (www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- Ahmedabad (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in)
- Ajmer (www.rrbajmer.gov.in)
- Allahabad (www.rrbald.gov.in)
- Bangalore (www.rrbbnc.gov.in)
- Bhopal (www.rrbbpl.nic.in)
- Bhubaneshwar (www.rrbbbs.gov.in)
- Bilaspur (www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in)
- Chandigarh (www.rrbcdg.gov.in)
- Chennai (www.rrbchennai.gov.in)
- Gorakhpur (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- Siliguri (www.rrbsiliguri.org)
- Thiruvananthapuram (www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in)
Railway Protection Force
Railway Protection Force (RPF) is one of the security forces of India. It is tasked with protecting property and passengers of the Indian Railways. It is the only Central Armed Police Force(CAPF) with powers similar to regular state police forces. The superior officers of this force are recruited through the Civil Services Examination. Railway Protection Force recruitment for subordinate officers is conducted through examinations conducted by the force itself.
Units under Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Breeding and Training Centre for Police Dogs
- Central Crime Bureau
- Central Weapons Store
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service
For getting all the Job details by Indian Railway , please go through the following link: – Indian Railway Jobs