Holi Festival Special Trains 2020
To clear the extra rush of passengers during the Holi Festival 2020, Indian Railway will operate special trains between various destinations. Following are the list of Holi Festival Special Trains 2020 by different Indian Railway Zones.
In this ongoing festive season, Indian Railways is sharing the joy of festivities with the passengers by ensuring special arrangements for the passengers travelling to their native places to celebrate festival of Holi with their families.
For the convenience of rail travellers and to clear extra rush of passengers during this festive season, Indian Railways is running 402 special train services in the month of March, 2020. Also, augmentation of coaches in regular trains is being done to ensure the more seat and berth availability during this festive rush. These special train services will cater to lakhs of passengers who plan to travel to their native place during this festival.
Indian Railways is running special trains across the country. Special Trains have been planned to connect major destinations across the country on railway sectors like Delhi-Patna, Delhi-Chappra, Delhi-Pune, Chandigarh-Gorakhpur, Mumbai-Varanasi, Mumbai-Patna, Mumbai-Udupi, Mumbai-Gaya, Mumbai – Barauni, Ahmedabad-Patna, Gandhidham-Bhagalpur, Howrah-Gorakhpur, Lucknow-Kolkata, Ranchi-Patna, Secundrabad-Patna, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra-Varanasi-Nagaldam-Lucknow etc.
Crowd controlling measures by forming queue at the terminus stations with the supervision of RPF staff for orderly entry of passengers in unreserved coaches is being ensured. Additional RPF personnel have been deployed in major stations to ensure security of passengers.
Adequate lighting arrangements have been made at stations for the convenience of passengers. Senior officers are being deployed on Emergency Duty at major stations to ensure smooth running of trains. Staffs are deployed in various sections to attend any disruption of train service on priority. Measures have been taken for frequent and timely announcement of arrival/departure of trains with platform numbers.
“May I Help You” booths are kept operational at important stations where RPF Personnel and TTEs are deputed for proper assistance and guidance of the passengers. Medical Teams are available at major stations on call. Ambulance with paramedical team will also be available. All efforts are being done to ensure no change of platform at the last moment.
A watch on any malpractices – like cornering of seats, over charging and touting activity etc., is being done and strictly monitored by the Security and Vigilance Department staff. Instructions, for maintaining cleanliness at waiting halls, retiring rooms, passenger amenity area in particular, and at stations in general, have been given by Zonal Headquarters.
List of Holi Festival Special Trains are here.
- Ahmedabad – Patna : Special Trains
- Anand Vihar Terminus – Gaya : Special Trains
- Anand Vihar Terminus – Kamakhya : Special Trains
- Anand Vihar Terminus – Lucknow : Special Trains
- Anand Vihar Terminus – Patna : Special Trains
- Anand Vihar Teminus – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra : Special Trains
- Bandra Terminus – Barauni : Special Trains
- Bandra Terminus – Bikaner : Special Trains
- Bandra Terminus – Gaya : Special Trains
- Bandra Terminus – Udupi : Special Trains
- Bathinda – Varanasi : Special Trains
- Chandigarh – Gorakhpur : Special Train
- Chhapra – Delhi : Special Train
- Gandhidham – Bhagalpur : Special Trains
- Ghaziabad – Aligarh : Special Trains
- Gorakhpur-Anand Vihar : Special Train
- Howrah – Gorakhpur : Special Trains
- Hazrat Nizamuddin – Lucknow : Special Trains
- H. Nizamuddin – Pune : Special Trains
- Indore – Patna : Special Trains
- Karmali – Panvel : Special Trains
- LTT – Mau : Special Train
- LTT – Karmali : Special Trains
- LTT – Patna : Special Trains
- LTT- Varanasi : Special Trains
- Lucknow – Kolkata : Special Trains
- Mumbai Central – New Delhi : Special Trains
- Nangal Dam – Lucknow : Special Trains
- New Delhi – Barauni : Special Trains
- New Delhi – Varanasi : Special Trains
- Pune – Balharshah : Special Trains
- Pune – Danapur : Special Trains
- Pune – Patna : Special Trains
- Saharanpur – Ambala Cantt. : Special Trains
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra – Varanasi : Special Trains
- Solapur-Nagpur : Special Trains : Special Trains
- Udhana – Chhapra : Special Trains
Railway Zone wise Holi Festival Special Trains/Special arrangements:-
BANDRA TERMINUS -PALITANA HOLI SUPERFAST SPECIAL TRAIN AT SURENDRANAGAR GATE AND WADHWAN CITY
Western Railway announced that for the clearance of extra rush of passengers during the forthcoming Holi festival and to ensure better convenience to the passengers, Western Railway has decided to provide additional halts ofHoli Superfast Special train Bandra Terminus – Palitanaat Surendranagar Gate and Wadhwan City . The details are as under.
|09027 Bandra Tr-Palitana. Superfast specialon special fare||Stations||09028 Palitana – Bandra Tr. Superfast special on special fare|
|A 02:25D 02:26||Surendranagar Gate||D 10:55A 10:54|
|A 02:32D 02:34||Wadhwan city||D 10:06A10:05|
Full details of other special trains are here : – Special Trains Details 2020