Fog : Train Status
Indian Railway is cancelling many train services due to fog, specially in the Northern Zone and Eastern Zone of the country. This year dense fog has thrown life out of gear in north India especially Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Kanpur, hitting rail, air and road traffic. Several flights have been delayed or cancelled and train services have been hit as well. Here we are giving an updates of train status both delayed and running.
Following are the details.
Cancellation Of Special Trains During The Upcoming Foggy Season
South Eastern Railway announced that the following special trains will remain cancelled during the upcoming foggy season as per the dates given below:-
- 02583 Hatia-Anand Vihar Special leaving Hatia from 30.11.2021 to 30.12.2021 will remain cancelled.
- 02584 Anand Vihar-Hatia Special leaving Anand Vihar from 01.12.2021 to 03.01.2022 will remain cancelled.
- 02585 Santragachi-Anand Vihar Special leaving Santragachi from 06.12.2021 to 27.12.2021 will remain cancelled.
- 02586 Anand Vihar-Santragachi Special leaving Anand Vihar from 07.12.2021 to 28.12.2021 will remain cancelled.
- 08103 Tatanagar-Amritsar Special leaving Tatanagar from 29.11.2021 to 29.12.2021 will remain cancelled.
- 08104 Amritsar-Tatanagar Special leaving Amritsar from 01.12.2021 to 31.12.2021 will remain cancelled.
Foggy Weather : Railway Arrangements
Indian Railway announced that in order to manage train operations during fog Railway Board has approved additional trains’ cancellation/frequency reduction/partial cancellation with effect from 16.12.2020 to 31.01.2021.