List of Festival Special Trains by Indian Railway
Following are the details of Festival Special Trains announced by Indian Railway. It helps the passengers to book their tickets in advance. We will updates the list in a daily basis for providing an accurate details regarding Festival Special Trains.
Following are the list of Festival Special Trains 2020 details.
Holi Festival Special Trains 2020 are here
Special Trains for Kumbabhishekam of Brahadeeswarar Temple at Thanjavur
In view of Kumbabhishekam of Brahadeeswarar Temple at Thanjavur, the following special trains will be run to clear extra rush of pilgrims from 4th to 6th February 2020 as given below:
Special Trains between Tiruchchirappalli-Thanjavur-Tiruchchirappalli:
- Train No.06841 Tiruchchirappalli-Thanjavur DEMU special train will leave Tiruchchirappalli at 12.10 hrs. and reach Thanjavur at 13.30 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
- Train No.06842 Thanjavur-Tiruchchirappalli DEMU special train will leave Thanjavur at 14.00 hrs. and reach Tiruchchirappalli at 15.30 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
Special Trains between Thanjavur – Mayiladuthurai-Thanjavur:
- Train No.06116 Thanjavur – Mayiladuthurai special train will leave Thanjavur at 09.45 hrs. and reach Mayiladuthurai at 12.00 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
- Train No.06115 Mayiladuthurai-Thanjavur special train will leave Mayiladuthurai at 15.20 hrs. and reach Thanjavur at 17.30 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
Special Trains between Thanjavur – Tiruvarur – Thanjavur:
- Train No.06828 Thanjavur-Tiruvarur DEMU special train will leave Thanjavur at 21.55 hrs. and reach Tiruvarur at 23.30 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
- Train No.06813 Tiruvarur-Thanjavur DEMU special train will leave Tiruvarur at 04.15 hrs. and reach Thanjavur at 05.45 hrs. the same day from 5th to 7th February 2020.
Special Trains between Karaikal – Thanjavur – Karaikal:
- Train No.06815 Karaikal – Thanjavur DEMU special train will leave Karaikal at 09.30 hrs. and reach Thanjavur at 13.00 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
- Train No.06812 Thanjavur – Karaikal DEMU special train will leave Thanjavur at 14.00 hrs. and reach Karaikal at 17.30 hrs. the same day from 4th to 6th February 2020.
The above trains will stop at all the stations between Tiruchchirappalli-Thanjavur – Mayiladuthurai – Tiruvarur – Karaikal
Special arrangements for Kumbabhishekam of Brahadeeswarar Temple at Thanjavur
For the benefit of the Passengers, the following additional facilities have been provided at Thanjavur Railway Station.
- Additional Ticket Counters:In addition to2 PRS and 2 UTS counters, two additional counters at the Main entry booking office and one additional counter at the rear entry booking office have been provided.
- For Security purposes, additional band bust has been arranged 24×7.The services of fire brigade will also be available at Thanjavur station.
- In Co-ordination with Municipal Corporation, continuous supply of Drinking Water will be ensured at Thanjavur railway station.
- Electricity and Sanitaryarrangements will be monitored round the clock.
- Staff from St. John’s Ambulance have been deputed to assist Passengers in need of First Aid.
- In addition to Public Address System, the Information booth at ThanjavurRailway station will be fully equipped to meet the requirement of the Passengers.
DIWALI / PUJA FESTIVAL 2019 TRAINS
Northern Railway announced that in order to clear extra rush of rail passengers and to enhance the passenger carrying capacity during Puja / Deepawali Festival-2019 , Railways have decided to augment the following Trains on temporary basis as per the dates mentioned below-
|S.No.||Train No and Name||Augmented by Coach |
( Type & Number of coach )
|Period of Temporary Augmentation|
|1||12015/12016 New Delhi-Daurai-New Delhi Shatabdi Express||One A.C. Chair Car||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from New Delhi and Daurai.|
New Delhi-Amritsar- New Delhi Swarna ShatabdiExpress
|One A.C. Chair Car||From 01.10.2019 to 30.10.2019 from New Delhi and Amritsar.|
New Delhi-Kathgodam -New Delhi Shatabdi Express
|One A.C. Chair Car||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from New Delhi and Kathgodam|
Chandigarh - New Delhi- Chandigarh Shatabdi Express
|One A.C. Chair Car||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from New Delhi and Chandigarh.|
Lucknow - Chandigarh - LucknowExpress
|One A.C. three tier||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from Lucknow and From 04.10.2019 to 03.11.2019 from Chandigarh|
|6||14218/14217 Chandigarh - Prayag ChandigarhUnchahar Express train||One A.C. three tier||From 02.10.2019 to 01.11.2019 from Chandigarh and from 03.10.2019 to 02.11.2019 from Prayag|
|7||12265/12266 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Jammu Tawi- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Duronto Express||One sleeper car||From 01.10.2019 to 29.10.2019 from Delhi Sarai Rohilla and from 02.10.2019 to 03.10.2019 from Jammu Tawi|
|8||12284/12283 Hazrat Nizammuddin - Ernakulam -Hazrat Nizammuddin Duronto Express||OneA.C. three tier& |
|From 05.10.2019 to 26.10.2019 from Hazrat Nizammuddin - and from 08.10.2019 to 29.10.2019 from Ernakulam|
|9||12424/12423 New Delhi – Dibrugarh Town - New Delhi Rajdhani Express||OneA.C. three tier||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from New Delhi and from 03.10.2019 to 02.11.2019 from Dibrugarh Town|
|10||12425/12426 New Delhi – Jammu Tawi - New Delhi Rajdhani Express||OneA.C. three tier||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from New Delhi and from 02.10.2019 to 01.11.2019 from Jammu Tawi|
Hazrat Nizammuddin - Manikpur -Hazrat Nizammuddin U.P.Sampark Kranti Express
|OneA.C. three tier||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from Hazrat Nizammuddin and from 02.10.2019 to 01.11.2019 from Manikpur|
Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Bikaner- Delhi Sarai RohillaExpress
|Onesleeper car||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 fromDelhi Sarai Rohilla and from 04.10.2019 to 03.11.2019 from Bikaner|
Faizabad-Delhi Jn. - Faizabad- Express
|Onesleeper car||From01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019from Faizabad and from 04.10.2019to 03.11.2019 from Delhi Jn.|
Delhi Jn. – Pratapgarh-Delhi Jn. Padmavat Express
|Onesleeper car||From02.10.2019 to 01.11.2019from Delhi Jn.and from 03.10.2019to 02.11.2019 from Pratapgarh|
Bareilly –Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express
|OneA.C. three tier||From05.10.2019 to 26.10.2019from Bareilly and from 07.10.2019to 28.10.2019 fromLokmanya Tilak Terminus|
Bareilly-Indore- Bareilly Express
|OneA.C. three tier||From09.10.2019 to 23.10.2019from Bareilly and from 10.10.2019to 24.10.2019 fromIndore|
Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Udhampur - Delhi Sarai RohillaA.C. Express
|OneA.C. three tier||From02.10.2019 to 30.10.2019fromDelhi Sarai Rohillaand from 03.10.2019to 31.10.2019 fromDelhi Udhampur|
Anand Vihar Terminal - Ghazipur City-– Anand Vihar Terminal Suhaildev Express
|Onesleeper car||From 01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019 from Anand Vihar Terminal and from 02.10.2019 to 01.11.2019 from Ghazipur City|
Anand Vihar Terminal - Ghazipur City-– Anand Vihar Terminal Express
|Onesleeper car||From 04.10.2019 to 28.10.2019 from Anand Vihar Terminal and from 05.10.2019 to 29.10.2019 from Ghazipur City|
|20||22462/22461 Shrimata Vaishnodevi Katra-New Delhi - Shrimata Vaishnodevi Katra Shri Shakti Express||OneA.C. three tier||From01.10.2019 to 31.10.2019fromShrimata Vaishno devi Katra and from 02.10.2019to 01.11.2019 fromNew Delhi|
North Central Railway made various arrangements for the upcoming festivals including Diwali, Puja etc. Details are under.
- Additional conditioned coach is being added during the upcoming festival 2019. Train Nos.12448/12447 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Manikpur Sampark Kranti Super fast Express train. Train will be from 01.10.2019 to 01.11.2019.
- An Extra Air – Class Coach is being added to the Train Nos.14218/14217 Prayag to Chandigarh Unchahar Express for the comfort of passengers . Train will be from 02.10.2019 to 02.11.2019.
- Special trains with extra trips – Train Nos.22434/22433 Anand Vihar Terminal – Ghazipur Suhaildev Super Fast Express. Train will be from 04.10.2019 to 29.10.2019.
- Additional Coaches are being added – Train Nos. 14314/14313 LTT Mumbai – Bareilly Bareilly Express. The train will be from 05.10.2019 to 28.10.2019. Train Nos. 12424/12423 New Delhi – Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express. Train will be from 01.10.2019 to 02.11.2019.
KANWADIA MELA SPECIALS DETAILS
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during ‘Kanwadia Mela’, Northern Railway decided to run following special trains
Kanwadia Mela Special Trains
RATH YATRA TRAINS DETAILS
PUJA TRAINS DETAILS
ER RESERVATION COUNTERS TO REMAIN OPEN on SUNDAYS FOR PUJA BOOKING
Eastern Railway announced that to facilitate the passengers for advance booking of reserved accommodation during ensuing Puja Days, sixteen (16) PRS locations in Sealdah division will be kept open in the morning shift on three (03) consecutive Sundays i.e., on 09.06.2019, 16.06.2019 and 23.06.2019 and all Satellite Reservation Offices (SROs) in Howrah division will be kept open in morning shift on four (04) consecutive Sundays i.e., on 09.06.2019, 16.06.2019, 23.06.2019 and 30.06.2019. These PRS locations are as under:
- Airport Booking Office – one (01) counter
- Ballygunge Jn. – one (01) counter
- Barrackpore – one (01) counter
- Berhampore Court – two (02) counters
- Baruipur – one (01) counter
- Basirhat – one (01) counter
- Habra – one (01) counter
- Dum Dum Jn. – Two (02) counters
- Krishnanagar City Jn. – one (01) counter
- Kolkata – Two (02) counters
- Naihati Jn. – one (01) counter
- Ranaghat Jn. – one (01) counter
- Sealdah – Six (06) counters and one (01) enquiry counter
- Salt Lake – one (01) counter
- Sonarpur Jn. – one (01) counter
- Barasat Jn. – one (01) counter.
- Howrah Division: All Satellite Reservation Offices (SROs)