Download IRCTC eCatering App : Food on Track
IRCTC is announcing that passengers can try local delicacies while travelling by train across India. While travelling by train, now order food from a restaurant of repute during your journey and get it delivered to the berth by downloading IRCTC eCatering app Food on Track.
IRCTC also announced that passengers can explore and enjoy 1000 of Meals on the train while travelling. Passengers can order the food through IRCTC e Catering services. IRCTC also announced an offer of 5% off on Train food for online booking.
Booking of meals through IRCTC eCatering – Food On Track App is now made simpler just by SWIPE and SELECT and ORDER. Now passengers can install the IRCTC android app and book meal of choice anywhere in India at fingertips.
IRCTC announced that now passengers can get meals on your seat in the train by just dial 1323.
- Features of IRCTC e-Catering App : Food on Track
- Menu of IRCTC eCatering
- Method to Download IRCTC eCatering App : Food on Track
Features of IRCTC e-Catering App : Food on Track
- Search by PNR
- Book meal of your choice
- View booked orders
- Cancel booked orders.
- Receive order detail and OTP on E mail and mobile.
- Auto cancellation of meal in case of PNR cancelled /fully waitlisted.
- Meal Booking with Cash on Delivery Option / Payment through Credit Card.
Menu of IRCTC eCatering
Some examples of the menu in IRCTC e-catering are following
- Mathura Special Veg Thali at Mathura Junction
- Swad Khazana special Veg Thali
- Veg Maharaja Thali Starting from Rs 130
- Favorite Delicious Pizza
- Complete Meal loaded with 2 pieces of Fiery Grilled Chicken and Hot Wings
- Uttapam with Coconut Chutney” at Gurgaon Station
- Aloo Paratha Combo
- Orange Burfi at Nagpur
- Gulab Jamun
- Punjabi Grill’s Amritsari Paneer stuffed kulchas served with curd, mint chutney and chhole
- Veg Biryani with Raita at Affordable Price Starting from Rs 50
- Jain Food, eCatering IRCTC at Pune Junction
- Choco Cream Roll on Ahmedabad Junction
Method to Download IRCTC eCatering App : Food on Track
- First, install the app from google play store or from e-catering website.
- Enter your PNR Number
- Select Stations to view vendors
- Add an item from Vendor’s Menu to cart
- Review the order before confirmation
- Provide personal details to confirm the order.
For download the App, passengers can to go through the following link :- Download IRCTC eCatering App : Food on Track. Passenger can make a call to toll-free helpline number 1323 for catering related complaints.
IRCTC is the only authorised agency to take and deliver orders in trains: Beware of unauthorised food suppliers in train pic.twitter.com/5rhLpIXNte
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) May 8, 2018