Delhi Metro Rail Details
All Passenger Information of Delhi Metro Rail including Network Map, Parking and Bicycle Facilities, Facilities for differently abled passengers, Airport Express Line, Rapid Metro, Journey Planner and Fares, Facilities for Women passengers, Feeder Buses, Delhi Metro Mobile Application, Metro Station Contact Numbers etc are here.
The modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely changed the mass transportation scenario not only in the Delhi region but the entire India.
- Token/Cards and Recharge
- DMRC Network Map
- DMRC Mobile Application Download
- Airport Express Line
- Rapid Metro
- Connectivity By DMRC
- Metro Stations Contact Numbers
- Parking and Bicycle Facilities at DMRC
- Facilities Providing by DMRC
Token/Cards and Recharge
- It is the most convenient for frequent commuters. The minimum amount payable at the time of purchase of a new card would be Rs 150/- including refundable security of Rs. 50/-. Subsequent recharge of the card can be done at Customer Care Centers of any station with a minimum value of Rs. 200/- and up to Rs. 3000/-.
Following options are available to commuters to recharge the travel cards:-
- At Customer Care Center (CCC)– on payment of cash, facility available at all stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 200/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 3000/-.
- At Token Vending Machine (TVM) – on payment of cash, facility available at selected stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 100/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 50 up to Rs. 3000/-.
- At Point of Sale (POS) – through Credit/Debit Card of any bank, facility available at selected stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 200/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 3000/-.
- Web Top Up/Online recharge –At DMRC Smart Card Portal www.dmrcsmartcard.com
- ✅ Visit www.dmrcsmartcard.com
- Enter the amount and card information,
- Secure pay with Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and
- Go to Add Value Machine (AVM) installed at all Stations.
- SMS – ICICI account users can also recharge their cards with SMS facility. To view the format and other details, please visit www.dmrcsmartcard.com. After sending the SMS, present the card at AVMs installed at most of the Stations.
- Auto Top Up – The DMRC –ICICI Bank Combo Card (Unifare Card) users can avail the facility of auto top of through the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Entry gate. With this facility, the commuters can top up their smart cards at the AFC entry gate itself. This facility is available at selected stations.
- Add Value of Rs 200.00 will be done on the combo card when the balance of the smart card goes below Rs.100.00 (Auto Top Threshold). Later, Rs 200 will be debited from Passenger account and credited to DMRC account.
- Top up at Business Correspondent of ICICI Bank outlets :- At over 1000 outlets in the city just by paying cash. For more information
- Validity: Ten Years from the date of purchase or the date of last recharge.
- Facility to check balance on Card: Ticket Reading Machines available at all Metro Stations.
✅ Tourist Card
Suitable for unlimited travel over short duration on all DMRC lines except Airport Line.
Two types of tourist cards are presently available :-
- One-Day Card : available at a cost of Rs 200/- (Rs 150 + Rs 50 refundable security).
- Three-Day Card: at a cost of Rs 500/- (Rs. 450 + Rs 50 refundable security)
Refund of Smart Card:-
The electronic value in Smart Card shall not be refunded.
The security deposit shall be returned to the passenger in case of surrendering readable and physically OK smart card, after having adjusted negative electronic value (if any). The processing charges of Rs 20/- will be also be deducted from the security deposit in this case.
Security deposit will not be returned in case of surrendering physically damaged cards.
Conditions for transferring of electronically value available in Unreadable Smart Card.
The case of Unreadable Smart Card, the electronic value shall be transferred into newly issued card subject to the following conditions;
- Unreadable physically OK Smart Card-
If a passenger deposits physically OK unreadable Smart Card, the new card of the same value will be given to the passenger without any additional security.
- Unreadable physically damaged Smart Card-
If a passenger deposits physically damaged unreadable Smart Card along with security deposit of Rs 50/-, a fresh Smart Card of the remaining electronic value shall be given to the passenger.
Information on Non-refundable Smart Card Click Here>>
- Commuters can purchase single journey tokens from Ticket counters of all Stations and from TVMs of selected stations.
- Journey is permitted for one way only.
- Tokens are valid only for the day of its purchase.
- Minimum Fare is Rs. 10/- and maximum is Rs. 60/- (fares are subject to revision from time to time), (Rs 80/- including Rapid Metro).
- A passenger can refund an unused token within 60 minutes of its issue at the same station.
Instructions to Smart Card Holders/ Travel Card Holders:-
- In case of any difficulty, contact Customer Care Staff for assistance.
- Smart cards are transferable and can be used for multiple journeys. But it can be used by only one passenger at a time. Any entry on a travel card must be followed by a valid exit from the system.
- If a passenger performs entry and exit from same station, Rs. 10/- shall be deducted from his Smart Card under normal conditions.
- If a passenger performs simultaneous entry and exit at the same station, i.e. making pseudo entry or exit at AFC gates, a penalty of Rs 80/- will be charged from the passenger and manual penalty receipt shall be issued.
- In case of any mismatch in entry/exit, passenger shall be charged as per relevant Metro rules.
- All penalties/charges shall be payable by cash only.
Maximum permissible time limit allowed to commuters for stay inside the Metro System:-
|Time Zone||AFC Fare Zones||Monday to Saturday||Sunday and National Holidays i.e Republic Day, Independence Day and 2nd October||Dist (In KM)||Time Limit (In Min)|
|Zone 1||1, 2 & 3||Rs 10/- Rs 20/- & Rs. 30/-||Rs. 10/- & Rs. 20/-||0-12||65|
|Zone 2||4||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 30/-||2021-12-01 00:00:00||100|
|Zone 3||5 & 6||Rs. 50/- & Rs. 60/-||Rs. 40/- & Rs. 50/-||Above 21 & Above 32 Respectively||180|
@Maximum and Minimum Fare for DMRC Lines :-
- From Monday to Saturday :-
- Min Fare = Rs.10/- and Max Fare = Rs. 60/-
- On Sunday and National Holidays:-
- Min Fare = Rs.10/- and Max Fare = Rs.50/-
- Fare for RMGL :-
Note:- The maximum period to stay within paid area for entry/exit from same station is defined as 20 minutes. A penalty of Rs 10 per extra hour (maximum Rs 50 as per DMRC business rules) will be imposed (as per existing business rules) for any breach of the time limit from 1st February-2016 onwards.
DMRC Network Map
Route Map of Delhi Metro Rail
Phase I – 65.1 Kms / 58 Stations
Phase II – 124.9 Kms / 87 Stations
Phase III – 159 .68 Kms / 109 Stations
Phase I + Phase I I + Phase III = 349.68 Kms / 254 Stations
Other Metros in NCR
Rapid Metro – 12.00 Kms / 11 Stations
Aqua Line – 29.70 Kms / 21 Stations
Rapid Metro + Aqua Line = 41.70 Kms / 32 Stations
Total Network / Total Stations
- Total Network – Phase I + Phase I I + Phase III +Rapid Metro + Aqua Line = 349.68 Kms + 41.70 Kms = 391.38 Km
- Total Stations – Phase I + Phase I I + Phase III +Rapid Metro + Aqua Line = 254 Stations +32 Stations = 286 Stations
DMRC Mobile Application Download
Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation (DMRC)’s Mobile Application will run on both ‘iPhone’s‘ and ‘Android’. Downloading details are following.
- Route Between Stations- Selecting the starting and destination stations will display the user the Fares, Distance, Approximate Travel time, stations in between with change over station and the route map with plotting of the route on the map.
- Station Info – Selecting a station will give you various useful information about the station like First and Last train timings, Platforms, Gates and directions, contact numbers, Tourist spots near that station, parking, feeder services etc.
- Nearest metro station – This section will show you the nearest metro stations from your current place.
- Other sections i.e. Tour guide, Metro Museum, Lost and found and Other info will give various other useful information to the user.
Airport Express Line
Airport Express Line
Connectivity to New Delhi Railway Station and IGI Airport
Full View of Map Click Here>>
Facilities Provided at Airport Express Line
Rapid Metro, India’s first fully privately financed Metro system connecting NH#8 to Delhi Metro via Cyber City & Golf Course Road, Gurugram. It is a fully elevated rapid transit system for the commuters and citizens of Gurugram, Haryana
- With the takeover of operations of Rapid Metro, the total operational Metro network Delhi and NCR has become 389 KM with 285 stations which includes the NOIDA-Greater NOIDA corridor.
- The names of the stations covered by the Rapid Metro system are Sector 55-56, Sector 54 Chowk, Sector 53-54, Sector 42-43, Phase -1, Sikanderpur, Phase-2, Phase-3, Moulsari Avenue, IndusInd Bank Cybercity, Vodafone Velvedere Towers.
The train services on the corridor start at 6 AM in the morning from Sector 55-56 station and Sikenderpur Station with a frequency of 4.30 minutes during morning peak hours and 5.15 minutes during evening peak hours. The last revenue train service departs at 10 PM from Sector 55-56 station.
Connectivity By DMRC
DMRC has introduced many eco-friendly initiatives to ensure a robust last mile connectivity system, Some of the initiatives taken in recent years are:-
- Feeder Buses: 174 Non-AC CNG feeder buses (26+1 seater) are being operated on 32 feeder routes approved by State Transport Authority. The services are available from 69 Metro stations.
- ✅ Timings of Feeder Bus operation: 06:00 Hours to 22:00 Hours at a frequency of 10 to 15 minutes depending upon Road Traffic density.
- ✅ Fare Structures :Upto to 4 Kms: Rs 5.00
- From 4 kms to 10 Kms: Rs 10.00
- Above 10 Kms: Rs 15.00
- E-rickshaw Services: – Organized services by DMRC authorized e-rickshaw operators from 29 Metro stations. All e-rickshaws are GPS enabled. Full front screen and covered cabin for extra safety, security and comfort. E-rickshaws of reputed manufactures are inducted which provide extra comfort during rides. All e-rickshaws registered with concerned RTO.
- Cab Aggregator Kiosks: – UBER Booking kiosk available at 12 metro stations viz. Rajiv Chowk, Dwarka Sector-21, HUDA City Centre, Sikanderpur, IFFCO Chowk, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Raja Nahar Singh, Botanical Garden, NOIDA City Centre, NOIDA Sector-15 and NOIDA Sector-16. Kiosks planned at 50 metro stations by the end of March 2020. In all, kiosks planned at 210 Metros stations.
- E-scooter Services: – Rental services available from 04 metro stations viz. Vishwavidyalaya, Mandi House, Dwarka Sector-9 and Nehru Enclave.Services to be extended from 3 additional metro stations viz. Kashmere Gate, IIT and New Delhi.
- Public Bicycle Sharing Services: – Paddle cycle services operational from 16 Metro stations. Battery operated cycle services operational from 36 metro stations.
Metro Stations Contact Numbers
Parking and Bicycle Facilities at DMRC
Delhi Metro is providing Bicycle facilities and Parking facitlites to the commuters.
Bicycle facilities (Click Here>> )
List of Statins with Parking Facility
|S.NO||Name of station||Area||Name of agency||Mobile no|
|1||HINDON RIVER||2478.52||M/s. Dhiraj Gupta||9811115398|
|2||SHAHEED STHAL NEW BUS ADDA||816.69||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|3||SHAHEED NAGAR||720||Operated by DMRC|
|4||Dilshad Garden||6257.89||Operated by DMRC|
|5||Jhilmil||3902.12||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|6||Mansarovar Park||1383.37||M/s. Hindustan Trading Co.||9891014005|
|7||Shahdara||5317.54||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services ;||9990053233|
|8||Welcome||4073.76||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|9||Seelampur||4452.84||M/s Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|10||Shastri Park||2604.39||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|11||Kashmere Gate||8268.12||M/s Dhiraj Gupta;||9811115398|
|12||Tis Hazari||4350.21||M/s. S S Enterprises||8879743344 & 9106786341|
|13||Pratap Nagar||3345.82||M/s Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|14||Shastri Nagar||2540.91||M/s Dhiraj Gupta||9811115398|
|15||Inderlok||6569.42||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|16||Kanhaiya Nagar||7810.59||M/s Dhiraj Gupta||9811115398|
|17||Keshavpuram||2483||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9810187157|
|18||Netaji Subhash Place||3628.2||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|19||Kohat Enclave||4967||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|20||Rohini East||3094.87||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|21||Rithala||3617.47||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|22||Haiderpur Badli Mor||3577.69||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|23||Rohini Sector 18-19||3296.49||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|24||Jhangirpuri – (I & II)||3365.29||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|25||Azadpur||2045.29||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|26||Vishwa Vidyalaya||6536.96||M/s. Lakhvinder Singh||9818572362|
|27||GTB Nagar ;||2975.59||M/s. Lakhvinder Singh||9818572362|
|28||Patel Chowk||8812.94||M/s. Lakhvinder Singh;||9818572362|
|29||Hauz Khas||1413.16||M/s. Rich Pal Singh||9891327777|
|30||Malviya Nagar||1184.67||M/s. Rich Pal Singh||9891327777|
|31||Saket||3382.76||M/s. Rich Pal Singh||9891327777|
|32||Qutub Minar||1963.64||Operated by DMRC;|
|33||Chattarpur||3376.23||M/s. Rich Pal Singh||9891327777|
|34||Sultanpur||350.67||Consortium of M/s. Rich Pal Singh & M/s. Rich Pal Singh and Co.||9891327777|
|35||Ghittorni||4105.73||Consortium of M/s. Rich Pal Singh & M/s. Rich Pal Singh and Co.||9891327777|
|36||Arjangarh||1294.94||Consortium of M/s. Rich Pal Singh & M/s. Rich Pal Singh and Co.||9891327777|
|37||Guru Dronacharya||3908.37||M/s. Rich Pal Singh||9891327777|
|38||Sikandpur||1798.69||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|39||MG Road||1406.36||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|40||Iffco Chowk||4991.62||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|Line - 3|
|41||Indraprastha||4391.91||M/s Lakhvinder Singh||9818572362|
|42||Supreme Court||1539.79||M/s Lakhvinder Singh;||9818572362|
|43||Ram Krishna Ashram Marg||2069.32||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|44||Rajendra Place||1270.71||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|45||Patel Nagar||1236.07||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|46||Shadipur||3795.53||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|47||Kirti Nagar||2305.6||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|48||Moti Nagar||3758.16||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|49||Ramesh Nagar||2509.8||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|50||Tagore Garden||1430.34||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|51||Rajouri Garden||1390.83||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|52||Uttam Nagar East||4680.78||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|53||Tilak Nagar||463.86||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|54||Janakpuri East||3046.04||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|55||Subhash Nagar||1063.76||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|56||Uttam Nagar West||1501.47||M/s. S.S.Enterprises||8879743344 & 9106786341|
|57||Nawada||561.22||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|58||Dwarka More||2911.91||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9818572362|
|59||Dwarka Sec-14||562.24||M/s. Dhiraj Gupta.||9811115398|
|60||Dwarka||4762||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9891014005|
|61||Dwarka Sec -11(i)||583||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9810187157|
|62||Dwarka Sec -11(ii)||1707||M/s. BPGC Enterprises||9873269995|
|63||Dwarka Sector-09||5585.7||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9810187157|
|64||Dwarka Sector-21||7244.18||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9810187157|
|Line - 4|
|65||Noida City Center||3921.8||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|66||Botanical Garden||6081.05||M/s. Kake Finvest Pvt. Ltd.||9810109914|
|67||Mayur Vihar Extn||1411.02||M/s. Ashok Kumar Sharma||9868266382|
|68||Mayur Vihar Phase-1||1030.75||M/s. Ashok Kumar Sharma||9868266382|
|69||Akshardham||2856.78||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|70||Yamuna Bank||3105.47||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|71||Karkardooma||4285.05||M/s Lakhvinder Singh||9818572362|
|72||Kaushambhi||3621.4||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|73||Vaishali||1490.96||M/s. Joginder Singh||9910719234|
|74||Punjabi Bagh (E)||2561.35||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.;||9810187157|
|75||Madipur||4152.36||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.;||9810187157|
|76||Peeragarhi||2151.33||M/s. Hindustan Trading Co.||9891014005|
|77||Paschim Vihar East||1213.7||M/s. Hindustan Trading Co.||9891014005|
|78||Udyog Nagar||3483.02||M/s Lakhvinder Singh;||9818572362|
|79||Nangloi||10156.65||M/s Lakhvinder Singh;||9818572362|
|80||Mundka||10942.54||M/s Lakhvinder Singh;||9818572362|
|81||BRIG. HOSHIAR SINGH (CITY PARK)||2152.29||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.||9810187157|
|82||PANDIT SHREE RAM SHARMA (MUNDKA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE)||2385.29||M/s. Manpreet Singh & Co.;||9810187157|
|85||Lajpat Nagar||1088.85||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|86||Moolchand||1265.93||M/s. Ajay Kumar||9013414327 & 9810035926|
|87||Govindpuri||4260.3||M/s. Ashok Kumar Sharma||9868266382|
|88||Harkesh Nagar Okhla||3948.8||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|89||Jasola||863.08||M/s. Ashok Kumar Sharma||9868266382|
|90||Sarita Vihar||2780.35||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|91||Mohan Estate||3638.7||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|92||Tughlakabad Station||8459.93||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|93||Badarpur Border||5910.32||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|94||Sarai||1000||M/s. Ashok Kumar Sharma||9868266382|
|95||NHPC||793||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|96||Sec. 28||1763.77||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|97||Mewala Maharajpur||608.54||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|98||Old Faridabad||1170||M/s. Sanjeev Kumar||9899718712|
|99||Neelam Chowk Ajronda||2405.34||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services .;||9990053233|
|100||Bata Chowk||1438.89||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services||9990053233|
|101||Escorts Mujesar||1473.92||M/s. Milestone Security & Placement Services.;||9990053233|
|102||Okhla Bird Sanctuary||5870||M/s. Ashok Kumar Sharma||9868266382|
|103||Jasola Vihar Shaheen Bagh||3531.65||M/s.Sikander Kumar Singh||9999777200|
|104||Jamia Milia Islamia||Operated by DMRC|
|105||Vasant Vihar||Operated by DMRC|
Parking Charges at Delhi Metro Stations
|The revised commuter parking charges w.e.f 01-05-2018 at Metro stations is given below:-|
|Types of Vehicles||Parking Charges(Rs)||Monthly charges(Rs)||Night charges (Extra) (00:00 hrs to 05:00 hrs)|
|Up to 6 hrs.||Up to 12 hrs.||More than 12 hrs. up to 24 hrs.(night charges extra)||Daily||Monthly|
|Cars/SUV/ Taxi||Rs 30||Rs 50||Rs 60||Rs 1200||Rs 60||Rs 1200|
|Two Wheelers/Auto rickshaws (Scooter, Motorbike.)||Rs 15||Rs 25||Rs 30||Rs 600||Rs 30||Rs 600|
|Cycle||Rs 5||Rs 5||Rs 10||Rs 70||Rs 10||Rs 70|
|The details of parking charges of New Delhi Airport Line Metro station are given below:-|
|Upto 04 Hours||Rs 50||Rs 35|
|Upto 08 Hours||Rs 100||Rs 50|
|Upto 12 Hours||Rs 180||Rs 100|
|From 12 to 24 Hours||Rs 200||Rs 100|
|Beyond 24 hours For every 24 hours or part thereof||Rs 200||Rs 100|
|Monthly passes||Rs 4000 (excluding GST)||Rs 1600 (excluding GST)|
|The details of parking charges of Nehru Place(Basement) parking are given below:-|
|Rs 100/-per car|
|The details of parking charges at Huda City Centre(Basement) parking are given below:-|
|Vehicles||Up to 6 hrs.||Up to 12 hrs.||More than 12 hrs & up to 24 hrs hrs||Night Charges extra from (00:00 hr) to (05:00 hrs) hrs||Monthly Charges|
|Day Charges Monthly||Day & Night charges (pass)|
|Cars/SUV/Taxi (Revised Rate)||Rs 70/-||Rs 110/-||Rs 140/-||Rs 55/-||Rs 2000/-||Rs 4000/-|
Facilities Providing by DMRC
Facilities for differently abled passengers
Delhi Metro is perhaps India’s first public transport system with adequate features for differently-abled persons. These include:
- Extra wide automatic Flap gates for Wheelchairs
- Tactile paths for the visually impaired
- Provision of Wheelchairs at stations and reserved spaces for wheelchairs in trains
- Toilets for person with Disabilities
- Ramps are provided where there is change in the level.
- Provision of Handrails alongside stairs
- Lifts with wide access doors, hand rails, call buttons in Braille and Low height, audio – visual indications and telephones button to communicate with CCC in emergency
- Signage at prominent locations are provided for disabled and mobility restricted passengers.
- Seats in trains have been reserved for differently abled/senior citizens.
- Train door closing audio/visual indication. Next station and arrival with correct side platform announcements
- In addition, station staff constantly monitors passenger movement and provides personal help to any differently-abled person who needs assistance.
- DMRC receives around 80-85 requests/month through helpline(Helpline No.-155370) for assistance of persons with disabilities.
- DMRC is associating with ‘Samarthyam’ an NGO, to improve further the accessibility of stations and trains to Persons with disabilities.
Facilities for Women passengers
Delhi Metro is fully committed towards safety and security of Women Passengers. Delhi Metro understands the needs of women passengers and has reserved a car especially for lady passengers. The first car of a train in moving direction is reserved for ladies in Yellow, Blue, Green, Violet, Pink & Magenta lines and common earmarked car in both direction movements in Red line. Adequate signages have been provided to clearly indicate the area of platform where the reserved car normally stops. In addition to this, earmarked seats with adequate signage are reserved in other cars for lady passengers. In pursuit to provide safe and convenient travelling experience to Women Passengers, Delhi Metro has made following provisions;
- Women only coach in every train.
- Reserved seats for women in every coach.
- Fine of Rs. 250/- on male passengers for travelling in women coach
- Zero tolerance for drunkards and trouble makers.
- CCTV surveliance at stations, platforms and in train coaches.
- Patrolling of the platform after sunset hours have been intensified by security forces(CISF).
- Quick reaction teams has been deployed to nab the offenders.
- Ladies CISF staff has been deployed at stations for frisking of lady passengers.
- Teams are deployed for checking male commuters travelling in Ladies Coach.
- Special drive in first week of every month has been launched.