IRCTC Bharat Darshan Trains Details
IRCTC Bharat Darshan Special trains 2021 Tourist Trains, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Indian Railways is operating Astha Circuit Special or Bharat Darshan Tourist Trains and State Special Trains for the promotion of religious tourism across India.
Astha Circuit Trains were announced in Rail Budget, 2016. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) inaugurated the trip of Astha Circuit Trains on 17.02.2017 for Guwahati covering Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, and Puri. So far 10 Astha Circuit Trains are operated. IRCTC with the collaboration of State Governments is operating State Special trains for senior citizens (60 years and above) of the respective States. So far, State Special Trains were operated for the State of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Uttar Pradesh covering important pilgrim/religious destinations of India. Currently, State Special Trains are being operated for Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, and Rajasthan.
Following are the details including How to Book Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains, What is the cancellation charges, what are all the tour packages under IRCTC Bharat Darshan trains etc.
- Cancellation Policy Details
- Route Details
- Booking Details
- Tour Packages under IRCTC Bharat Darshan
- Tour Packages by IRCTC Tourism
- Pilgrim Special Trains by Railway
Bharat Darshan Trains/Aastha Circuit Trains – further extension of a period of one year upto 31.03.2021
Bharat Darshan Trains/Aastha Circuit Trains are further extended of a period of one year upto 31.03.2021, details are following.
Cancellation Policy Details
Cancellation policy is same for every trip under Bharat Darshan Specials. Total deductions amount as per the days while cancellation of the trips by the passenger are following
No. of days before commencement of Trip – Total Deductions
- Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) – Rs. 100 /- per passenger
- Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) – 25 % of the package cost
- Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) – 50 % of the package cost
- Less than 4 days – 100 % of the package cost
Following are the details regarding Itinerary of the Bharat Darshan Trains
Currently Bharat Darshan Trains are running to and from the following destinations only.
Anand Jn / Bharuch Jn / Kalyan / Pune / Rajkot Jn / Sabarmati Jn / Surat / Surendranagar / Vadodara Jn / Vapi / Viramgam Jn
Bangalore / Chennai / Madurai
Astha Circuit Trains and State Special Trains are operated by IRCTC. The cost of trip for Astha Circuit Trains is paid by passenger itself at D900/- + GST per passenger per day, whereas, the cost of trip for State Special Trains is borne by the respective State Government and the beneficiaries are selected by the respective State Governments.
IRCTC provides all inclusive services to passengers during the tour of Astha Circuit Trains and State Special Trains. It includes rail and road transportation, accommodation (dharamshala/dormitory), sightseeing, meals, accidental insurance etc. In addition, as per the instruction of State Government, passengers of State Special Trains are also provided additional requirements like traveler’s kit which includes cap, toothbrush and paste, hair oil, comb, shampoo etc. The entire cost of value added services is borne by concerned State Governments.
Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Charging Principles and Composition of Astha Circuit Special or Bharat Darshan Tourist Trains
- Sleeper Class Mail/Express fare for GSCN coaches and for 3 AC Coach the fare for 3 AC shall be levied on telescopic basis for entire journey for the carrying capacity of the train. This amount shall be escalated by 20%. No concession, including senior citizen concession, will be allowed and every passenger will be charged full fare, including children, as per carrying capacity or as per actual capacity, whichever second class Mail/Express fare on telescopic basis, escalated by 20%, for entire journey. Pantry Car will be charged at 50% of normal rate. In case luggage portion is utilized for booking luggage, normal charges would be applicable for the entire trip, otherwise the luggage portion should be locked. No other charge will be levied additionally.
- The composition of Bharat Darshan/ Astha circuit trains will be 15 coaches comprising 12 GSCN + 1 WCB + 2 SLRs. IRCTC will be provided with one additional 3 AC coach whenever there is demand and availability. All the coaches shall be utilized by IRCTC.
- The passenger tariff of Bharat Darshan/Astha Cirucuit trains will be in the range of Rs.800-900 per person per day in Sleeper Class and Rs.1100/- per person per day in 3 AC class respectively.
- There shall be 4 rakes for operation of Bharat Darshan / Astha Circuit trains.
- The charging principles and composition of Bhart Darshan / Astha Circuit trains will be valid till 31.03.2019.
For booking of Bharat Darshan Trains one should go to irctc tourism site. There you can see details.
Tour Packages under IRCTC Bharat Darshan
Currently following are the tour packages under Bharat Darshan
- DAKSHIN DARSHAN WZBD262
- DAKSHIN BHARAT YATRA NZBD250
- BHARAT DARSHAN SPECIAL TRAIN EX JASIDIH EZBD31
- SEVEN JYOTIRLING & STATUE OF UNITY YATRA NZBD251
- HARI HAR DARSHAN SZBD362
- 7 JYOTIRLING WITH MADURAI & TIRUPATI WZBD264
- GANGA SNAN SPECIAL YATRA EZBD34
- BHARAT DARSHAN SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN WZBD265
- DAKSHIN BHARAT YATRA NZBD252
- SHRIDI JYOTIRLINGA YATRA EZBD37
- GAYA-GANGASAGAR-PURI YATRA WZBD266
- SHIRDI-BANGLORE-MYSURU YATRA NZBD253
- MATA VAISHNO DEVI YATRA WITH HARIDWAR EZBD38
- BHARAT DARSHAN YATRA WZBD267
- BHARAT DARSHAN SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN WZBD268
- RAJASTHAN-HARIDWAR-VASHNO DEVI YATRA NZBD254
- MATA VAISHNO DEVI YATRA WITH HARIDWAR EZBD39
- MAA VAISHNODEVI DASHAN YATRA EZBD35
- DAKSHIN BHARAT YATRA EZBD40
- JAGANNATH DHAM YATRA EZBD36
- DAKSHIN BHARAT YATRA EZBD30
- BHARAT DARSHAN SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN WZBD269
- AADI AMAVASYA SPECIAL SZBD360
- SHIRDI SPECIAL SZBD361
- VACATION SPECIAL SZBD363
✅ What is the Bharat Darshan Trains?
One of the most loved and affordable tourist trains in the country, Bharat Darshan covers some of India’s most important tourist destinations. It is perfect for travelers and religious pilgrims who wish to explore India on a budget.