Ask DISHA by IRCTC Details
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) recently launched a chatbot for improving customer services. Ask DISHA (Digital Interaction to Seek Help Anytime), a chatbot powered by artificial intelligence (AI), will answer queries pertaining to various services offered by IRCTC. Ask DISHA by IRCTC for Customer Support and Engagement details are following.
“The IRCTC chatbot Ask DISHA will offer greatly improved and intuitive customer support by answering customer queries pertaining to all aspects of the services that IRCTC provides,” IRCTC said in a statement. "IRCTC becomes the first and only government corporation in the country to launch Ask DISHA, a chat-enabled help desk service program. Ask Disha will take the stress out of travel bookings and we are convinced that it will help provide smooth travel experience to the domestic as well as a foreign traveller on the great Indian Railways network," the official added.
Main Features of Ask DISHA by IRCTC
- The AI-powered chatbot has been jointly developed by IRCTC and a Bengaluru-based startup CoRover Pvt. Ltd.
- IRCTC becomes the first and only government corporation in India to launch a chat-enabled help desk service program Ask DISHA.
- The IRCTC chatbot Ask DISHA will support several regional languages. It will be voice-enabled and will soon be integrated with the IRCTC Android app.
- The essential features of Ask DISHA include ability to quickly answer customer queries, ability to multitask, ability to provide round-the-clock customer support, zero waiting time for the query to be answered, and overall an ability to provide customers with a stress-free experience and overall customer satisfaction.
- Ask DISHA is live and it is already available on the bottom right corner of IRCTC’s website. It will soon be available on IRCTC’s Android app. Users can ask questions to the AI chatbot by visiting the IRCTC website.
How to work Ask DISHA by IRCTC
Ask DISHA by IRCTC are made for Customer Support and Engagement. The working mode is simple and it is user-friendly.
For example, If you want to clarify your doubt about ticket in tatkal quota, you have to do just one thing, i.e just type your quires in the particular column in Ask DISHA chatbot, you will get all the details related to your question.
How to book the ticket in tatkal quota? Ask DISHA chatbot help to find the answer and will provide the link that help you to get the information directly from the IRCTC website itself. According to IRCTC the chat bot will “improve its knowledge” over a period of time, expanding its ambit of questions to ensure greater efficiency in catering to queries of users.