Mumbai Suburban Tourist Train Tickets
Tourist suburban train tickets details for this holidays are announced by Western Railway. Through it’s official twitter account Western Railway is saying that One Mumbai Local Train Tourist Ticket is enough for exploring Mumbai for visitors and tourists. Passengers can buy First or Second class tourist ticket for 1,3 or 5 days and travel on Western Railway, Central Railway and Harbour lines with it. Mumbai Local Train Tourist Ticket for unlimited travel in Mumbai Suburban section of Central and Western Railways are available at all suburban stations as under.
- Passengers can make multiple journey cheaper.
- Railway announced tourist tickets for 1,3 or 5 days.
- Passengers can travel unlimited from any station to any station on suburban section of Western Railway and Central Railway during the ticket validity period.
- Ticket can be purchased up to 3 days in advance.
- Available for 1,3 and days for both First Class and Second Class.
- Ticket valid up to the midnight of the last day of validity.
- No concession will be admissible on these tickets
- No refund is admissible on unused/partially used tourist tickets. However, tourist tickets booked in advance can be cancelled before the day of validity on which clerkage charges, @ Rs. 15 for second class and Rs. 30 for First class per passenger will be deducted.
Tourist Ticket Fare
- 01 Day Validity : Adult :- 275/- , Child :- 170/-
- 03 Days Validity : Adult :- 445/- , Child :- 255/-
- 05 Days Validity : Adult :- 515/-,
- Child :- 290/-
- 01 Day Validity : Adult :- 75/-, Child :- 55/-
- 03 Days Validity : Adult :- 115/-, Child :- 75/-
- 05 Days Validity : Adult :- 135/-, Child :- 85/-