MUMBAI LOCAL : NEW SUBURBAN SERVICES TIME TABLE
Mumbai Suburban Train Time Table (01.11.2018) details are following.
Following are the details.
- WESTERN RAILWAY
- CENTRAL RAILWAY
- HARBOUR LINE
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE
- FOG : MUMBAI SUBURBAN TRAINS TIMINGS CHANGED
- MUMBAI : NEW YEAR SUBURBAN SPECIAL TRAINS
- Kharkopar – Belapur Local Train Time Table
- NERUL – KHARKOPAR LOCAL TRAIN TIME TABLE
- Dadar – Parel : Mumbai Local Train Time Table
WESTERN RAILWAY – WESTERN LINE
Mumbai : New Suburban Train Time Table 2018 : 01.11.2018
Western Railway introduced New Suburban Train Time Table. That is effective from 01.11.2018. Following are the details.
VARIOUS IMPORTANT CHANGES IN THE NEW WESTERN RAILWAY SUBURBAN TIMEE TABLE W.E.F FROM 01st NOVEMBER, 2018
10 NEW SUBURBAN SERVICES WILL BE INTRODUCED and 122 SERVICES WILL BE EXTENDED
In the New Time Table of WR’s Mumbai Suburban system which will come in force from 1st November, 2018, many important changes have been made for WR’s Mumbai suburban trains to ensure better passenger convenience and comfort. Accordingly, 10 new suburban services will be introduced and 122 services will be extended w.e.f. 1st, November,2018.
Salient Features of Western Railway’s New Train Time Table
- 10 new services will be introduced and 122 services will be extended In Mumbai suburban new time table w.e.f. 01,November,2018.
- Hence now the total number of services plying on Mumbai suburban section will be Increased from 1355 to 1365 including 110 harbour services.
- Out of 4 new services in down direction, 2 fast suburban services are from Churchgate to Virar, one fast suburban service from Churchgate to Dahanu Road and one slow suburban service from Virar to Dahanu Road station.
- Out of 6 new services in Up direction, 2 fast suburban services are from Virar to Churchgate, 2 slow suburban services from Dahanu Road to Virar and 2 slow suburban services from Virar to Borivali & from 8hayander to Andheri station.
- 122 services 166 services in Down & 56 services in Up direction, have been extended.
- Train no 93026 Dahanu Road- Churchgate local which departs from Dahanu Road at 17.35 hrs has been postponed by 15 minutes and will now depart from Dahanu Road at 17.50 hrs.
- Train no 93028 Dahanu Road- Churchgate local which departs from Dahanu Road at 18.55 hrs has been postponed by 15 minutes and will now depart from Dahanu Road at 19.10 hrs.
- Mode of 56 services have been changed.
- 26 suburban services have been speeded up.
- AC local has been given additional halts at Marine Lines, Charni Road, Grant Road, Dahisar, Mira Road, Naigaon and Nalasopara stations for improving occupancy.
Ladles Special trains
- Churchgate – Bhayandar local which departs from Churchgate at 18.51 hrs has been extended upto Virar. In the Up direction the ladies special present, departing from Bhayander will now originate from Virar at 08.44 Hrs.
- Vasal Road – Churchgate local which departs at 09.56 hrs from Vasai Road, will now originate from Virar and will depart at 09.47 hrs.
32 NEW SUBURBAN SERVICES and INCREASE IN 15 CAR SERVICES FROM 42 TO 54
Railway announced that for the comfort and convenience of passengers, Western Railway is introducing 32 new services on the suburban section. Increase in additional services will be effective from 1st October 2017 with no reduction in existing services and includes,
- 17 services in UP direction
- 15 services in DOWN direction
- 04 additional services introduced in morning peak hours
- 03 additional services introduced in evening peak hours
- 9 services have been worked on the 5th line between Andheri – Borivali.
- One 12 car rake will be augmented to 15 car (total no of 15 car services to 54 from 42, which will be running on Sundays also)
- 04 services are also being extended viz. 1 in Up and 3 in Down direction.
Due to the above, there will be changes in the pattern of running of 21 services and 14 services will be speeded up i.e 07 UP direction and 07 DOWN direction. Therefore, with these changes, the number of daily average of total suburban services on Western Railway will now increase from 1323 to 1355 including 110 harbour services, the details of which are detailed as under:
NEW 12 CAR SERVICES
|Sr No.||Section||Originating Station||Originating Time||Destination Station||Destination Time|
|1||Virar – Andheri||Virar||6||Andheri||6.48|
|2||Nallasopara – Dadar||Nallasopara||7.26||Dadar||8.22|
|3||Virar – Andheri||Virar||7.48||Andheri||8.35|
|4||Virar – Borivali||Virar||9.4||Borivali||10.15|
|5||Virar – Andheri||Virar||9.47||Andheri||10.36|
|6||Vasai Road – Andheri||Vasai Road||10.58||Andheri||11.49|
|7||Virar – Andheri||Virar||11.32||Andheri||12.26|
|8||Borivali – Churchgate||Borivali||11.53||Churchgate||13.01|
|9||Virar – Andheri||Virar||13.08||Andheri||14.05|
|10||Virar – Andheri||Virar||13.46||Andheri||14.4|
|11||Virar – Andheri||Virar||14.53||Andheri||15.5|
|12||Virar – Andheri||Virar||15.16||Andheri||16.17|
|13||Virar – Andheri||Virar||15.54||Andheri||16.46|
|14||Malad – Churchgate||Malad||16.45||Churchgate||17.27|
|15||Virar – Andheri||Virar||17.17||Andheri||18.16|
|16||Vasai Road – Andheri||Vasai Road||17.57||Andheri||18.39|
|17||Virar – Dadar||Virar||19.37||Dadar||20.42|
|Sr No.||Section||Originating Station||Originating Time||Destination Station||Destination Time|
|1||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||6.57||Virar||7.45|
|2||Dadar – Virar||Dadar||8.29||Virar||9.35|
|3||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||8.52||Virar||9.41|
|4||Borivali – Vasai Road||Borivali||10.19||Vasai Road||10.44|
|5||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||10.42||Virar||11.34|
|6||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||12.01||Virar||13.02|
|7||Andheri – Bhayander||Andheri||12.35||Bhayander||13.12|
|8||Churchgate – Virar||Churchgate||13.08||Virar||14.52|
|9||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||14.13||Virar||15.12|
|10||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||14.5||Virar||15.43|
|11||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||16.1||Virar||17.09|
|12||Andheri – Vasai Road||Andheri||16.59||Vasai Road||17.42|
|13||Andheri – Virar||Andheri||18.45||Virar||19.33|
|14||Andheri – Nallasopara||Andheri||18.52||Nallasopara||19.45|
|15||Dadar – Virar||Dadar||20.47||Virar||21.48|
NEW 15 CAR SERVICES
|Sr No.||Section||Originating Station||Originating Time||Destination Station||Destination Time|
|1||Virar – Churchgate||Virar||5.07||Churchgate||6.25|
|2||Churchgate – Virar||Churchgate||6.33||Virar||7.55|
|3||Virar – Churchgate||Virar||8.09||Churchgate||9.36|
|4||Churchgate – Borivali||Churchgate||9.4||Borivali||10.28|
|5||Borivali – Churchgate||Borivali||10.34||Churchgate||11.24|
|6||Churchgate – Virar||Churchgate||11.27||Virar||12.48|
|7||Virar – Dadar||Virar||13.14||Dadar||14.22|
|8||Dadar – Virar||Dadar||14.44||Virar||15.51|
|9||Virar – Dadar||Virar||16.03||Dadar||17.09|
|10||Dadar – Virar||Dadar||17.25||Virar||18.33|
|11||Virar – Churchgate||Virar||18.45||Churchgate||20.1|
|12||Churchgate – Virar||Churchgate||20.14||Virar||21.4|
CHANGES IN PATTERN OF RUNNING
- The mode of 16 Churchgate bound (UP direction) trains and 5 Borivali / Virar bound (DOWN direction) trains have been changed. There will be a change in the running pattern of these trains regarding stoppages and working as fast/slow train.
- Two Malad services and 4 Goregaon services will now run fast upto Andheri in morning peak hours.
- Malad – Churchgate (Fast local) departing from Malad at 17.34 hrs will now depart from Borivali at 17.27 hrs (Fast local) and reach Churchgate at 18.16 hrs.
- Churchgate – Bhayandar (Fast local) departing from Churchgate at 12.13 hrs, extended upto Virar and will reach Virar at 13.36 hrs.
- Andheri – Virar (Slow local) departing from Andheri at 20.26 hrs will now depart from Bandra at 20.12 hrs (Slow) and reach Virar at 21.25 hrs.
- Churchgate – Andheri (Slow local) departing from Churchgate at 19.54 hrs, extended upto Borivali and will reach Borivali at 21.02 hrs.
CHANGES IN SCHEDULE
- The timings of Train No. 19215 Saurashtra Express at Borivali will change from 09.02/09.06 hrs to 09.02/09.05 hrs and at Virar from 09.40/09.42 hrs to 09.38/09.40 hrs.
- The scheduled departure of Train No.19029 Bandra Terminus – Mahuva Jn. is postponed from 11.35 hrs to 11.45 hrs.
- The timings of Train No. 14707 Ranakpur Express at Borivali will change from 08.40/08.44 hrs to 08.50/08.54 hrs with no change in arrival timing at Bandra Terminus.
- The timings of Train No. 12954 August Kranti Rajdhani Express at Borivali will change from 08.52/08.54 hrs to 08.56/08.58 hrs and at Andheri from 09.10/09.12 hrs to 09.12/09.14 hrs with no change in arrival timing at Mumbai Central.
- The timings of Train No. 59023 Valsad Fast Passenger at Dadar will change from 18.21/18.23 hrs to 18.23/18.25 hrs and will be dealt from Platform No. 5 and the timings at Borivali from 18.53/18.55 hrs to 18.55/18.57 hrs.
Mumbai Suburban Timetable w.e.f.1st January 2018
CENTRAL RAILWAY – MAIN LINE
New SUBURBAN TRAINS FOR MUMBAI
Central Railway announced that Railway has decided to introduce 26 additional suburban services i.e. 10 suburban services on Harbour Line and 16 suburban services on Trans Harbour Line with effect from 31.1.2018. With introduction of 26 additional services –
- Total services on Harbour Line will increase from 604 to 614
- Total services on Trans Harbour will increase from 246 to 262.
- Total suburban services on Mumbai Division of Central Railway will increase from 1706 to 1732.
Details of additional services as under-
Local Service Departure Arrival
Down Harbour Line services
Vadala Road – Panvel local Vadala Road 07.39 hrs Panvel 08.41 hrs
Vadala Road – Panvel local Vadala Road 10.40 hrs Panvel 11.42 hrs
Vadala Road – Vashi local Vadala Road 12.39 hrs Vashi 13.10 hrs
Vadala Road – Vashi local Vadala Road 14.34 hrs Vashi 15.05 hrs
Vadala Road – Panvel local Vadala Road 17.01 hrs Panvel 18.03 hrs
Up Harbour Line Services
Vashi – Vadala Road local Vashi 06.47 hrs Vadala Road 07.18 hrs
Panvel – Vadala Road local Panvel 09.16 hrs Vadala Road 10.18 hrs
Panvel – Vadala Road local Panvel 11.28 hrs Vadala Road 12.29 hrs
Vashi – Vadala Road local Vashi 13.34 hrs Vadala Road 14.06 hrs
Vashi – Vadala Road local Vashi 16.06 hrs Vadala Road 16.38 hrs
Down Trans Harbour Line Services
Thane- Panvel local Thane 09.14 hrs Panvel 10.06 hrs
Thane- Nerul local Thane 15.05 hrs Nerul 15.35 hrs
Thane –Vashi local Thane 15.52 hrs Vashi 16.23 hrs
Thane – Vashi local Thane 16.19 hrs Vashi 16.48 hrs
Thane – Nerul local Thane 17.16 hrs Nerul 17.46 hrs
Thane – Panvel local Thane 18.10 hrs Panvel 19.01 hrs
Thane – Nerul local Thane 20.20 hrs Nerul 20.50 hrs
Thane – Panvel local Thane 21.36 hrs Panvel 22.28 hrs
Up Trans Harbour Line Services
Panvel – Thane local Panvel 08.15 hrs Thane 09.08 hrs
Panvel – Thane local Panvel 10.12 hrs Thane 11.05 hrs
Vashi – Thane local Vashi 15.11 hrs Thane 15.40 hrs
Nerul – Thane local Nerul 15.45 hrs Thane 16.15 hrs
Vashi – Thane local Vashi 16.31 hrs Thane 17.00 hrs
Nerul – Thane local Nerul 17.54 hrs Thane 18.24 hrs
Panvel – Thane local Panvel 19.18 hrs Thane 20.11 hrs
Nerul – Thane local Nerul 20.58 hrs Thane 21.28 hrs
Subsequent to introduction of additional suburban services there will be change in timings of following Down and Up Trans Harbour line service.
Local Service Existing Departure Revised Departure
Change in timings of Down Trans Harbour Line services
Thane – Vashi local Thane 14.41 hrs Thane 14.46 hrs
Thane – Vashi local Thane 15.47 hrs Thane 15.40 hrs
Thane – Vashi local Thane 17.14 hrs Thane 17.08 hrs
Thane – Nerul local Thane 18.12 hrs Thane 18.17 hrs
Change in timings of Up Trans Harbour Line services
Vashi – Thane local Vashi 15.18 hrs Vashi 15.23 hrs
Vashi – Thane local Vashi 16.26 hrs Vashi 16.19 hrs
Nerul – Thane local Nerul 17.47 hrs Nerul 17.41 hrs
Vashi – Thane local Vashi 17.53 hrs Vashi 17.48 hrs
Fourteen suburban services will be introduced on ‘harbour line’ from 2nd October, 2017, fourteen suburban services will be introduced on ‘trans-harbour line’ from 2nd October, 2017, sixteen suburban services on ‘main line’ will be introduced from 1st November, 2017 and twenty four suburban services on ‘harbour’ and ‘trans-harbour lines’ will be introduced from 31st January, 2018. In all, sixty eight services will be introduced in Central Railway. Central Railway presently runs 1660 sub-urban services. After addition of these services, the total sub-urban services on Central Railway will reach upto 1728.
Four services will be operated between Wadala Road and Panvel, One between Wadala Road and Vashi and another between CSMT and Vashi. The number of services originating and terminating at Vadala Road will increase from 40 to 58 daily, while Thane-Panvel services will increase from 57 to 66 daily. The details of those services will be announced later.
Salient Features Central Railway Main Line Suburban Time Table effective from 1.11.2017
- Total services on main line will increase from 838 to 856 daily.
- 25 new services will be introduced; 7 existing services will be cancelled for enhancement of corridor block. Net increase of services 18
- Total Mumbai local train services will increase from 1688 to 1706
- Additional accommodation for lady commuters of Southeast and Northeast section during morning peak hours
- Provision of halt for more fast trains at Diva increased from 24 to 46
Additional Dn Suburban Trains
- CTL-5 Vidyavihar Dep. 0647 hrs Titwala Arr. 0759 hrs
- K-29 CSMT Dep. 0905 hrs Kalyan Arr. 1034 hrs
- DK-5 Dadar Dep. 10.09 hrs Kalyan Arr. 1110 hrs
- DK-15 Dadar Dep. 1500 hrs Kalyan Arr. 1609 hrs
- CK-21 Vidyavihar Dep. 1730 hrs Kalyan Arr. 1830 hrs
- CK-25 Vidyavihar Dep. 1815 hrs Kalyan Arr. 1912 hrs
- TK-5 Thane Dep. 1725 hrs Kalyan Arr 1758 hrs
- DDL-1 Dadar Dep. 1220 hrs Dombivali Arr. 1322 hrs
- DDL-3 Dadar Dep. 1237 hrs Dombivali Arr. 1339 hrs
- DDL-5 Dadar Dep. 1343 hrs Dombivali Arr. 1445 hrs
- C-1 CSMT Dep. 0031 hrs Kurla Arr. 0100 hrs
- C-25 CSMT Dep. 1108 hrs Kurla Arr. 1136 hrs
- DDL-3 Dadar Dep. 2318 hrs Badlapur Arr. 0048 hrs
Additional Up Suburban Trains in which Additional Accommodation of 3 coaches from Kalyan-end reserved for ladies:
- DTL-2 Titwala Dep. 0810 hrs Dadar Arr. 0937 hrs
- DBL-2 Badlapur Dep. 0845 hrs Dadar Arr.0955 hrs
Additional Up Suburban Trains
- SKP-2 Khopoli Dep. 0510 hrs Karjat Arr. 0535 hrs
- S-40 Karjat Dep. 1756 hrs CSMT Arr. 1952 hrs
- DK-12 Kalyan Dep. 1045 hrs Dadar Arr. 1154 hrs
- DK-14 Kalyan Dep. 1117 hrs Dadar Arr. 1228 hrs
- TK-12 Kalyan Dep. 1638 hrs Thane Arr. 1711 hrs
- TK-14 Kalyan Dep. 1810 hrs Thane Arr. 1841 hrs
- DL-24 Dombivali Dep. 1332 hrs CSMT Arr. 1451 hrs
- DDL-4 Dombivali Dep. 1348 hrs Dadar Arr. 1449 hrs
- DL-28 Dombivali Dep. 1458 hrs CSMT Arr. 1617 hrs
- TAN-6 Asangaon Dep. 2308 hrs Thane Arr. 0015 hrs
Cancellation of Services
- CA-1 Kurla Dep. 0444 hrs Ambarnath Arr. 0556 hrs
- A-11 CSMT Dep. 0705 hrs Ambarnath Arr. 0820 hrs
- A-64 Ambarnath Dep. 2029 hrs CSMT Arr. 2211 hrs
- TLAN-1 Titwala Dep. 0505 hrs Asangaon Arr. 0526 hrs
- CTL-2 Titwala Dep. 2346 hrs Kurla Arr. 0100 hrs
- KAN-2 Asangaon Dep. 2332 hrs Kalyan Arr. 0006 hrs
- TL-65 CSMT Dep. 2220 hrs Titwala Arr. 0004 hrs
Extension of Services
- K-2 Kalyan-CSMT local leaving Kalyan 0521 hrs will now depart from Titwala at 0505 hrs and arrive CSMT at 0648 hrs as at present (New no.TL-6)
- AN-2 Asangaon-CSMT local leaving Asangaon at 0533 hrs will now depart from Kasara at 0500 hrs and arrive CSMT at 0738 hrs as at present (New No.N-2)
- TL-61 CSMT-Titwala local leaving CSMT at 2137 hrs will now leave CSMT at 2132 hrs and extended to arrive Kasara at 0011 hrs. (New no.N-31)
- TN-2 Kasara-Thane local leaving Kasara at 1700 hrs will now leave Kasara at 1717 hrs and extended to arrive CSMT at 1932 hrs (New No.N-28)
- TS-2 Karjat-Thane local leaving Karjat at 1035 hrs will now leave Karjat at 1045 hrs and extended to arrive CSMT at 1237 hrs (New No.S-24)
- BL-29 CSMT-Badlapur local leaving CSMT at 1553 hrs (as at present) and extended to Karjat arriving at 1745 hrs (New No.S-27)
- DK-15 Dadar-Kalyan local leaving Dadar at 1613 hrs (as at present) and extended to Badlapur arriving at 1720 hrs (New No.DBL-1)
- S-37 CSMT-Karjat local leaving CSMT at 2231 hrs will now leave CSMT at 2228 hrs extended to Khopoli arriving at 0114 hrs (New No. KP-15)
- S-39 CSMT-Karjat local leaving CSMT at 2318 hrs (as at present) extended to Khopoli arriving at 0135 hrs (New No. KP-17)
- TBL-4 Badlapur-Thane local leaving Badlapur at 2026 hrs will now leave Badlapur at 2024 hrs extended to CSMT arriving at 2214 hrs (New No.BL-52)
- DK-41 Dadar-Kalyan local leaving Dadar at 2252 hrs (as at present) extended to Ambarnath arriving at 0015 hrs (New No.DA-5)
- S-10 Karjat-CSMT local leaving Karjat at 0520 hrs (New No.KP-2) will now leave Khopoli at 0450 hrs and arrive CSMT at 0715 hrs instead of 0712 hrs.
- DK-6 Kalyan-Dadar local leaving Kalyan at 0822 hrs (New No.K-26) will now leave Kalyan at 0821 hrs and extended to CSMT arriving at 0949 hrs
Change in Timings of Services
- S-1 local CSMT dep. 0030 hrs will now leave at 0025 hrs Karjat arr. 0245 hrs
- BL-5 local CSMT dep. 0725 hrs will now leave at 0705 hrs Badlapur arr. 0829 hrs
- KP-3 local CSMT dep. 0753 hrs will now leave at 0730 hrs Khopoli arr. 0947 hrs
- S-11 local CSMT dep. 0829 hrs will now leave at 0816 hrs Karjat arr. 1009 hrs
- S-13 local CSMT dep. 0908 hrs will now leave at 0901 hrs Karjat arr. 1051 hrs
- N-32 local Kasara dep. 2235 hrs will now leave at 2205 hrs CSMT arr. 0045 hrs (new no.N-36)
- BL-60 local Badlapur dep. 2350 hrs will now leave at 2331 hrs CSMT arr. 0119 hrs (New No. BL-62)
- BL-18 local Badlapur dep. 1042 hrs will leave as at present and arrive CSMT at 1207 hrs instead of 1231 hrs
- S-38 local Karjat dep. 1720 hrs will now leave at 1733 hrs and arrive CSMT at 1927 hrs instead of 1911 hrs
- SKP-6 local (New SKP-8) Khopoli dep 1020 hrs will now leave at 1000 hrs and arrive Karjat at 1025 hrs instead of 1045 hrs
- SKP-5 local Karjat dep 1055 hrs will now leave at 1040 hrs and arrive Khopoli at 1105 hrs instead of 1120 hrs
- SKP-8 local (New SKP-10) Khopoli dep 1130 hrs will now leave at 1120 hrs (new no. SKP-10) and arrive Karjat at 1145 hrs instead of 1155 hrs
- SKP-7 local Karjat dep 1205 hrs will now leave at 1155 hrs and arrive Khopoli at 1220 hrs instead of 1230 hrs
- A-19 local CSMT dep 0958 hrs will now leave at 1029 hrs and arrive Ambarnath at 1146 hrs instead of 1139 hrs
- N-15 local CSMT dep 1134 hrs will now leave at 1146 hrs and arrive Kasara at 1358 hrs instead of 1359 hrs
- N-17 local CSMT dep 1228 hrs will now leave at 1233 hrs and arrive Kasara at 1447 hrs instead of 1452 hrs
- N-16 local (New N-18) Kasara dep 1223 hrs will now leave at 1219 hrs and arrive CSMT at 1433 hrs instead of 1446 hrs
- A-24 local Ambarnath dep 0944 hrs will now leave at 0950 hrs and arrive CSMT at 1105 hrs instead of 1100 hrs
- BL-18 local Badlapur dep 1042 hrs will leave at existing time of 1042 hrs and arrive CSMT at 1207 hrs instead of 1231 hrs, will now run as fast local between Kalyan-CSMT
- BL-23 local CSMT dep 1325 hrs will now leave at 1353 hrs and arrive Badlapur at 1515 hrs instead of 1513 hrs, will now run as fast local between CSMT-Kalyan
Interchange of Path
- S-24 local Karjat dep 0910 hrs CSMT arr 1104 hrs will now swap its path with KP-6 local Khopoli dep 0840 hrs and arrive CSMT at 1100 hrs
- KP-2 local Khopoli dep 0919 hrs CSMT arr 1141 hrs will now swap its path with S-22 local Karjat dep 0945 hrs CSMT arr 11.41 hrs.
- TL-59 local CSMT dep 2056 hrs TLA arr 2240 hrs will now swap its path with AN-29 local CSMT dep 2056 hrs and arrive Asangaon at 2300 hrs
- AN-29 local CSMT dep 2121 hrs Asangaon arr 2324 hrs will now swap its path with TL-59 local CSMT dep 2120 hrs Titwala arr 2304 hrs.
Last Locals at a glance
- Dn direction for Kasara from CSMT at 0015 hrs instead of 0014 hrs
- Dn direction for Karjat from CSMT at 0025 hrs instead of 0030 hrs
- Dn direction for Thane from CSMT at 0028 hrs instead of 0034 hrs
- Dn direction for Kurla at CSMT at 0031 hrs, new service.
- Dn direction for Karjat from Kalyan at 0152 hrs instead of 0157 hrs
- Up direction from Kasara at 2205 hrs instead of 2235 hrs
- Up direction from Asangaon at2308 hrs instead of 2332 hrs
- Up direction from Titwala at 2329 hrs instead of 2353 hrs
- Up direction from Badlapur at 2331 hrs instead of 2350 hrs
- Up direction from Ambernath at 2340 hrs instead of 2359 hrs
- Up direction from Kalyan to CSMT at 2352 hrs instead of 0011 hrs
There were 4 locals in the existing timetable after 1200 midnight from CSMT. There is no change in the number of locals running beyond Kurla in the new timetable w.e.f.1.11.2017. Kurla local leaving at 0031 hrs is an additional local.
Details of Diva Halting Trains
- S-7 CSMT-Karjat local Diva Dep 0657 hrs
- N-7 CSMT-Kasara local Diva Dep 0742 hrs
- BL-5 CSMT-Badlapur local Diva dep 0846 hrs
- S-11 CSMT-Karjat local Diva dep 0904 hrs
- BL-9 CSMT-Badlapur local Diva dep 1003 hrs
- N-11 CSMT-Kasara local Diva dep 1029 hrs
- N-13 CSMT-Kasara local Diva dep 1105 hrs
- A-19 CSMT-Ambarnath local Diva dep 1118 hrs
- A-23 CSMT-Ambarnath local Diva dep 1210 hrs
- N-15 CSMT-Kasara local Diva dep 1234 hrs
- N-17 CSMT-Kasara local Diva dep 1323 hrs
- S-21 CSMT-Karjat local Diva dep 1401 hrs
- BL-23 CSMT-Badlapur local Diva dep 1442 hrs
- BL-25 CSMT-Badlapur local Diva dep 1455 hrs
- S-25 CSMT-Karjat local Diva dep 1541 hrs
- S-27 CSMT-Karjat local Diva dep 1640 hrs
- BL-29 CSMT-Badlapur local Diva dep 1734 hrs
- AN-21 CSMT-Asangaon local Diva dep 1808 hrs
- TL-45 CSMT-Titwala local Diva dep 1843 hrs
- S-31 CSMT-Karjat local Diva dep 1908 hrs
- TL-49 CSMT-Titwala local Diva dep 1932 hrs
- A-55 CSMT-Ambarnath local Diva dep 2032 hrs
- KP-11 CSMT-Khopoli local Diva dep 2135 hrs
- KP-2 Khopoli-CSMT local Diva dep 0623 hrs
- S-10 Karjat-CSMT local Diva dep 0656 hrs
- N-6 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 0733 hrs
- N-8 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 0810 hrs
- K-28 Kalyan-CSMT local Diva dep 0845 hrs
- A-22 Ambarnath-CSMT local Diva dep 0908 hrs
- DBL-2 Badlapur-Dadar local Diva dep 0918 hrs
- A-24 Ambarnath-CSMT local Diva dep 1015 hrs
- S-22 Karjat-CSMT local Diva dep 1049 hrs
- BL-18 Badlapur-CSMT local Diva dep 1116 hrs
- N-14 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 1135 hrs
- S-26 Karjat-CSMT local Diva dep 1222 hrs
- S-28 Karjat-CSMT local Diva dep 1305 hrs
- N-18 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 1343 hrs
- BL-30 Badlapur-CSMT local Diva dep 1356 hrs
- N-20 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 1456 hrs
- N-22 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 1608 hrs
- N-24 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 1702 hrs
- BL-40 Badlapur-CSMT local Diva dep 1736 hrs
- N-28 Kasara-CSMT local Diva dep 1841 hrs
- A-58 Ambarnath-CSMT local Diva dep 1938 hrs
- AN-30 Asangaon-CSMT local Diva dep 2125 hrs
- S-32 Karjat-CSMT local Diva dep 2305 hrs
Introduction of 28 Additional Suburban Services on Harbour and Transharbour Line from 02.10.2017 ( as per Central Railway press release on 02.10.2017)
- Introduction of 14 additional services on Harbour line
- Total services on Harbour line will increase from 590 to 604 daily
- Introduction of 14 additional services on Transharbour Line
- Total services on Transharbour line will increase from 232 to 246 daily
- Vadala Road originating/terminating services will increase from 40 to 58 daily
- Thane – Panvel services will increase from 57 to 66 daily
- Total suburban services on Central Railway will increase from 1660 to 1688 daily.
Additional Dn Trains
- Vadala Road Depart at 08.22 hrs Belapur Arrive at 09.10 hrs
- CSMT Depart at 08.30 hrs Bandra Arrive at 09.01 hrs
- CSMT Depart at 11.12 hrs Panvel Arrive at 12.32 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 12.31 hrs Panvel Arrive at 13.33 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 13.17 hrs Panvel Arrive at 14.20 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 13.58 hrs Panvel Arrive at 15.01 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 15.22 hrs Panvel Arrive at 16.24 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 15.50 hrs Vashi Arrive at 16.21 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 17.14 hrs Panvel Arrive at 18.19 hrs
- CSMT Depart at 20.13 hrs Vashi Arrive at 21.03 hrs
- Vadala Road Depart at 00.50 hrs Belapur Arrive at 01.38 hrs
Extension of Dn Trains
- Belapur local leaving CSMT at 08.29 hrs is extended to Panvel
Cancellation of Dn Trains
- Bandra local leaving CSMT at 04.42 hrs Bandra Arrive at 05.10 hrs
- Panvel local leaving Vashi at 05.48 hrs Panvel Arrive at 06.19 hrs
- Belapur local leaving CSMT at 06.12 hrs Belapur Arrive at 07.25 hrs
- Vashi local leaving CSMT at 13.06 hrs Vashi Arrive at 13.53 hrs
Additional Up Trains
- Vashi Depart at 04.25 hrs Vadala Road Arrive at 04.56 hrs
- Vashi Depart at 04.50 hrs CSMT Arrive at 05.39 hrs
- Panvel Depart at 07.09 hrs Vadala Road Arrive at 08.10 hrs
- Bandra Depart at 09.09 hrs CSMT Arrive at 09.48 hrs
- Panvel Depart at 12.49 hrs Vadala Road Arrive at 13.50 hrs
- Panvel Depart at 14.13 hrs Vadala Road Arrive at 15.14 hrs
- Panvel Depart at 14.41 hrs Vadala Road Arrive at 15.42 hrs
- Vashi Depart at 16.35 hrs Vadala Road Arrive at 17.06 hrs
- Belapur Depart at 18.56 hrs CSMT Arrive at 20.00 hrs
Extension of Up Trains
- CSMT local leaving from Vashi at 19.12 hrs will run ex.Belapur
Cancellation of existing Up Trains
- Belapur local leaving Panvel at 00.15 hrs and arriving Belapur at 00.30 hrs
- CSMT local leaving Bandra at 04.10 hrs and arriving CSMT at 04.39 hrs
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Additional Down Trains
- Thane Depart at 10.35 hrs Vashi Arrive at 11.05 hrs
- Thane Depart at 12.35 hrs Nerul Arrive at 13.05 hrs
- Thane Depart at 14.36 hrs Panvel Arrive at 15.28 hrs
- Thane Depart at 16.24 hrs Panvel Arrive at 17.16 hrs
- Thane Depart at 18.29 hrs Nerul Arrive at 18.59 hrs
- Thane Depart at 19.38 hrs Nerul Arrive at 20.08 hrs
- Thane Depart at 23.09 hrs Vashi Arrive at 23.38 hrs
Extension of Down Trains
- Nerul local leaving Thane at 15.57 hrs is extended to Panvel.
- Nerul local leaving Thane at 19.55 hrs is extended to Panvel.
Additional Up Trains
- Panvel Depart at 07.43 hrs Thane Arrive at 08.36 hrs
- Nerul Depart at 09.29 hrs Thane Arrive at 09.59 hrs
- Vashi Depart at 11.13 hrs Thane Arrive at 11.42 hrs
- Nerul Depart at 13.14 hrs Thane Arrive at 13.44 hrs
- Panvel Depart at 17.57 hrs Thane Arrive at 18.59 hrs
- Nerul Depart at 19.08 hrs Thane Arrive at 19.31 hrs
- Vashi Depart at 23.09 hrs Thane Arrive at 23.39 hrs
Extension of Up Trains
- Thane local leaving from Belapur at 05.09 hrs will run Ex.Panvel.
- Thane local leaving from Nerul at 16.35 hrs will run Ex.Panvel.
- Thane local leaving from Nerul at 17.29 hrs will run Ex.Panvel.
FOG : MUMBAI SUBURBAN TRAINS TIMINGS CHANGED
Change in Timings of Early Morning Suburban Trains due to fog
Central Railway announced that Railway will pre pone the timings of the following early morning suburban trains coming from Kasara and Karjat towards CSMT due to dense fog on Northeast and Southeast sections. However, there will be no change in the path and timings of other trains on Kalyan and CSMT Mumbai.
The preponed timings of early morning trains with effect from 18.12.2017 until further advice are given below.
Southeast side – From Khopli-Karjat
A-8 will run on path and timings of S-6 on Kalyan-CSMT section
S-6 will run on path and timings of A-8 on Kalyan-CSMT section.
Northeast side – From Kasara
Following are the time table link of Harbour Line Dn Trains, Harbour Line Up Trains, Transharbour Line Time table.