TRAIN TIME TABLE 2019 – 2020
Western Railway announced that the new timetable on Indian Railways is being implemented on 01 July 2019 till 01st August 2018, the table of time applicable from 01 August 2018 will be valid till 30 June 2019. The train at a glasses and western zone railway public time table-2019 will be effective from July 01, 2019
INDIAN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Ministry of Railways have announced that that the new Zonal Railway Train Time Table 2018 – 2019 and Trains at a Glance 2018 – 2019 will come into effect from 15.08.2018 instead of 01.07.2018.
New Train Time Table 2019 details are following:-
- CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- EASTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- EAST COAST RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- NORTHERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- NORTH FRONTIER RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- SOUTHERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- WESTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- KONKAN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- Mumbai : New Suburban Train Time Table 01.11.2018
TRAINS AT A GLANCE DETAILS
The Ministry of Railways will be releasing its new All India Railway Time Table known as “TRAINS AT A GLANCE (TAG)” effective from 15th August, 2018. In addition to the “Trains at a Glance”, all the 17 Zonal Railways will also be releasing their respective Zonal Railway Time Tables (5 Zonal time tables in all, each Zonal Time Table comprising 3-4 Zonal Railways) which will also come into effect from 15th August, 2018. The New Trains at a Glance will also be available w.e.f. 15th August, 2018 on Indian Railways’ official website.
Important highlights of the new time table are as follows:
Indian Railways runs about 3500 reserved trains which include Gatiman Express, Rajdhani Express, Humsaafar Express, Tejas Express, Duronto Express, Antyodaya Express, Garib Rath Express, Shatabdi Express, Sampark Kranti Express, YUVA Express, Janshatabdi Express and other types of Express trains. This is in addition to about 4600 Passenger and 5000 EMU trains. The volume of passengers carried daily is about 2.22 million.
In addition, more than 36000 Special train trips were run during 2017-18 to clear extra rush and meet passenger demand. About 500 coaches were permanently augmented in about 300 trains to increase the carrying capacity.
Proliferation of new train services:
Accordingly 24 new trains, 66 extension of trains and 4 increase in frequency of trains which have already been started using the lie over rakes have been incorporated in the new Time Table w.e.f. 15.08.2018.
Replacement of conventional Passenger trains with MEMU/DEMU:
In the current year, 50 conventional services have already been replaced by MEMU/DEMU upto 15.08.2018 and 50 more conventional services are planned to be replaced by 31.03.2019.
Zonal Railways have incorporated traffic corridor blocks of 2.5 to 3 hours duration in the new Working Time Table w.e.f. 15.08.2018. In the WTT 2018, the duration of corridor blocks is about 292 hours more than the corridor blocks available in WTT 2017.
Mega blocks on more than 95% sections in all the Divisions of Indian Railways have been incorporated in the new time table. In case mega block is availed, Zonal Railways may allow 2 hours corridor block on 3 alternate days in the week.
Charting at booked speed:
The charting of trains having MPS of 110 Kmph has been carried out at 105 Kmph to the extent possible to reflect actual running. This will further help in improving the punctuality of the trains. The Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Tejas, Gatimaan, Humsafar, Garibrath, Duronto and Antyodaya Express trains having MPS of 130 Kmph have however been charted at 130 kmph.
Efforts to improve punctuality of late running trains:
A careful analysis of the reasons for loss of punctuality has been carried out for trains regularly running late and necessary changes in the time table have been incorporated to improve punctuality.
Replacement of conventional rakes by LHB rakes:
To provide more safe and comfortable journey the conventional rakes are being replaced by LHB rakes. In the year 2017-18, 49 number of conventional rakes have been replaced by LHB rakes. In the current financial year, 48 rakes have already been replaced by LHB rakes upto 15.08.2018 and 66 more rakes are planned to be replaced by 31.03.2019.
Rationalization of terminals:
In the current financial year, terminals of 23 number of trains have been shifted. 12 trains in NR, 5 trains in NCR, 1 trains in ECR, 1 train in NWR and 4 trains in SCR have been shifted.
Bye passing of terminals to avoid reversal:
To streamline the operations by avoiding reversal, 20 trains have been shifted to adjacent terminals. In the current financial year, the terminals of 4 trains in SECR, 7 trains in WCR, 2 trains in ECoR, 5 trains in SER and 2 trains in NCR have been shifted.
CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Central Railway announced that Zonal Railway Timetable and Trains At A Glance Will be In Force From 14.8.2018. Accordingly the existing Time Tables November 2017 issue viz. Western Zone Time Table (English and Hindi), Central Railway’s Marathi Time Table will remain valid till 14.08.2018. Following are the zone wise details of CR train time table.
- Mumbai Division
- Bhusawal Division
- Pune Division
- Solapur Division
- Nagpur Division
Following are the details of trains starting from Mumbai.
- Mumbai CSMT – Bhopal – New Delhi
- Mumbai Central – Indore – Jaipur – New Delhi
- Mumbai Central – New Delhi – Amritsar – Jammu Tawi
- Mumbai CSMT – Nagpur – Howrah
- Mumbai CSMT – Allahabad – Howrah
- Mumbai CSMT – Hyderabad – KSR Bengaluru – Chennai
- Mumbai Central – Vadodara – Ahmedabad – Okha
- Mumbai CSMT – Mysuru – KSR Bengaluru
- Mumbai CSMT – Bhopal – Lucknow – Patna – Gorakhpur
- Mumbai – Pune – Usmanabad – Secunderabad
- Mumbai – Thiruvanathapuram – Kanniyakumari – Mumbai
Railway frequently changing Stoppages/ Augmentations/timing of Trains, following are the detail regarding that.
- Central Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
- Central Railway : Stoppages/ Augmentations of Trains Updates
EASTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Eastern Railway announced new train time table 2018, major changes are following.
Non – Suburban : One passenger trains trip extended. Details of major changes in timings of important Mail/Express Trains and Passenger Trains, Regulation of Trains , Major Changes in timings of EMU Services are following. Details are following.
Revised Timing of Rampurhat – Andal MEMU Passenger
Train No.63530 Rampurhat – Andal Passenger train timing revised
- Rampurhat – Depart – 08.20
- Sainthia Jn. – Arrive/Depart – 08.54/08.56
- Siuri – Depart – 09.15
- Dubrajpur – Depart – 09.35
- Pandabeswar – Depart – 09.53
- Ukhra – Depart – 10.03
- Andal Jn. – Arrival – 10.45
Details are attached here : – Eastern Railway Train Time Table 2018 – 2019
EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
East Central Railway published Train Time Table details. Following are the details. Salient Features of new train time table by ECR are following:-
- Danapur Division
- Dhanbad Division
- Mughalsarai Division
- Samastipur Division
- Sonpur Division
Railway frequently changing Stoppages/ Augmentations/timing of Trains, following are the detail regarding that.
- East Central Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
- East Central Railway : Stoppages/Augmentations of Trains Updates
EAST COAST RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
East Coast Railway published Train Time Table details. Following are the details:-
- Khurda Road Division
- Sambalpur Division
- Waltair Division
Salient Features of new train time table by ECoR are following
- The train timings for 84 trains have been adjusted at different Stations in the New Time Table for smooth running of trains.
- After conversion of trains from Passenger to MEMU, some trains have been re-numbered and included in Time Table.
- Timings of many Trains have also been changed at different Stations for time adjustment in view of smooth running of trains. The timings of 34 numbers of trains have been changed compared to the earlier scheduled time at different originating Stations from 15th August, 2018
- Frequency of 68027/68028 Rourkela-Sambalpur-Rourkela MEMU has been increased from 6 days a week to daily in the New Time Table
- Extension of 12507/12508 Guwahati-Trivandrum-Guwahati Express to Silchar, 12503/12504 Kamakhya-Bangalore Cant-Kamakhya Express to Agartala, 15630/15629 Guwahati-Chennai Egmore and 15930/15929 Dibrugarh-Chennai-Dibrugarh Express to Tambaram included in the new Time Table.
- Train No. 18514/18513 Visakhapatnam-Kirandul-Visakhapatnam daily express from 15.08.2018
Extension of Trains
- Train No. 12508/12507 Guwahati-Tiruvananthapuram-Guwahati and 12516/12515Guwahati-Tiruvananthapuram-Guwahati are extended upto Silchar
- Train No. 12503/12504 Kamakhya-Bangalore Cantt-Kamakhya bi-weekly express extended to Agarthala.
- Train No. 15630 /15629 Guwahati Chennai Egmore Express extended to Tambaram
- Train No. 15930/15929 Dibrugarh Chennai Egmore Express extended to Tambaram
CHANGE IN TIMINGS OF DEPARTURE /ARRIVAL AT ORIGINATING/DESTINATION STATIONS:
- 18108 Koraput-Rourkela will leave Koraput at 16:3o hrs instead of 16:45hrs
- 18511 Koraput Visakhapatnam intercity express will leave Koraput at 5:25 hours instead of 5:20 hours
- 58537 Koraput-Visakhapatnam passenger will leave Koraput at 5:55hrs instead of 5:5o hours
- 58301 Sambalpur Koraput Express passenger will arrive Koraput at 22:05 hours instead of 22:3o hours
- 18107 Rourkela-Koraput express will arrive at Koraput at o8.00hrs instead of o7.55hrs
- 18447 Bhubaneswar-Jagdalpur Hirakhand Express will arrive Koraput at 9:50 hours and departure at 10:10 hrs instead of arrival 9:20hrs and departure at 9:45 hours which will reach Jagdalpur at 13.4o hrs instead of 13.15hrs.
- 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur will leave at Rayagada at 14:05hrs instead of 14:15 hrs
- 58503 Rayagada-Visakhapatnam passenger will leave Rayagada at 05:15 hours instead of 05.00hrs
- 17244 Rayagada-Vijayawada express will leave Rayagada at 15.05hrs instead of 15.15hrs
- 22809 Paradeep-Visakhapatnam will leave Paradeep at 22.55hrs instead of 23.00 hours
- 22819 Bhubaneswar Visakhapatnam Intercity will leave Bhubaneswar at 07:35 hours instead of 7:10 hours
- 17479 Puri-Tirupati Express will leave Puri at 13:15 hours instead of 12:30 hours
- 20809 Sambalpur-Nanded will leave at Sambalpur 11:10 instead of to 11:15
- 18117 Rourkela -Gunupur Express will arrive Gunupur at 13:35 hours instead of 14:15 hours
- 18118 Gunupur Rourkela Express will leave Gunupur at 15:15 hours instead of 14:30
- 58505 Gunupur-Visakhapatnam passenger will leave Gunupur at 13:45 hours instead of 12:35 hours
- 58417 Puri- Gunupur passenger will arrive Gunupur at 20:40 hours instead of 20:15 hours
- 58428 Gunupur-Palasa passenger will leave Gunupur at 21.10hrs instead of 20.45hrs
- 58502 Kirandul – Visakhapatnam passenger will leave Kirandul at 6:00 hours instead of 6:15 hours.
- 18518 Visakhapatnam-Korba Link Express will leave Visakhapatnam at 2o:o5hrs instead of 19.55hrs.
- 58506 Visakhapatnam -Gunupur passenger will leave Visakhapatnam at 05.25hrs instead of 05.20hrs and will reach Gunupur at 12.10hrs instead of 12.05hrs
- 18573 Visakhapatnam Bhagat Ki Kothi Express will leave Visakhapatnam at 5:15 hours instead of 5:l0 hours
- 18512 Visakhapatnam-Koraput Intercity will arrive Koraput at 21.30 hours instead of 20:55 hours
- 12718 Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam Ratnachal Express will arrive Visakhapatnam at 12.35 hrs instead of 12.10 hrs
- 17239 Guntur-Visakhapatnam Simhadri express will arrive Visakhapatnam at 18:20 hours instead of 17:50 hours
- 18504 Sainagar Shirdi-Visakhapatnam Express will arrive Visakhapatnam at 22:10 hours instead of 22:05 hours
- 20815 TataNagar-Visakhapatnam Express will arrive Visakhapatnam at 4:35 hours instead of 4:30 hours
- 22870 Chennai Central-Visakhapatnam Express will arrive Visakhapatnam at 10:30 hours instead of 10:25 hours
- 58526 Visakhapatnam-Palasa passenger will leave Visakhapatnam at 11..40 hrs instead of 11.35hrs
- 22820 Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar Intercity express will leave Visakhapatnam at 15.25hrs instead of 15.20hrs
- 58504 Visakhapatnam-Rayagada passenger will leave Visakhapatnam 16.50hrs instead of 16.55hrs
- 57256 Visakhapatnam-Kakinada port passenger will leave Visakhapatnam at 17.05hrs instead of 17.10hrs
- 12727 Visakhapatnam-Hyderabad Godavari express will leave Visakhapatnam at 17.20hrs instead of 17.25hrs
- 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger will leave Visakhapatnam at 21.55hrs instead of 21.40 hrs
- 22848 LIT-Visakhapatnam via Rayagada will arrive Visakhapatnam at 05.25hrs instead of 05.20hrs
- 57229 Machilipatnam-Visakhapatnam passenger will arrive Visakhapatnam at 08.10 hrs instead of 08.50hrs
- 58529 Durg-Visakhapatnam passenger will arrive Visakhapatnam at 12.00hrs instead of 11.55hrs
- 58538 Visakhapatnam-Koraput passenger will arrive Koraput at 16.25hrs instead of 16.20hrs
- 67294 Visakhapatnam-Srikakulam Road MEMU will leave Visakhapatnam at 08.00hrs instead of 08.05hrs.
ECoR New Time Table to be implemented from 15th August,2018 – Changes in timings of trains, Extension of Trains, Increase in frequency, Re-numbering and introduction of New Train Services have been included in New Time Table, August-2018.
After conversion of trains from Passenger to MEMU, the following trains have been re-numbered and included in Time Table
Railway frequently changing Stoppages/ Augmentations/timing of Trains, following are the detail regarding that.
- East Coast Railway : Stoppages/Augmentations of Trains Updates
- East Coast Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
NORTHERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABEL 2018 – 2019
NR Railway zones and train time table are following.
- Delhi Division
- Ambala Division
- Firozpur Division
- Lucknow NR Division
- Moradabad Division
Timings of more than 300 Northern Railway trains is set to change courtesy the new timetable. The Indian Railways new schedule will come into effect from August 15. There are a lot of changes in the time table of Northern Railway.
Some 57 trains’ timings have been brought forward while 58 trains will depart later than the timings at present according to the new Indian Railways timetable. Timings for train arrivals also will change in the new schedule. Some 102 incoming trains have been brought forward while 84 trains timings have been pushed forward.
- Northern Railway : Stoppages/Augmentations of Trains Updates
- Northern Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
North Central Railway train time table and Railway zone details are following.
- Allahabad Division
- Agra Division
- Jhansi Division
Revised Train Timing from 12.03.2018
East Central Railway and North Central Railway announced that some of the trains timings are revised from 12.03.2018. Following are the details.
NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Indian Railways will take a new schedule from August 15, 2018 In this new time-schedule of some mail / express and ride vehicles on various stations of the northeast, the annual amendment has been amended. In addition to this, in the past years, there has been adjustments in the frequency of new mail / express and Democrat vehicles and in the frequency of a pair car.
The movement of vehicles from August 15, 2018 has been changed in North Eastern Railway, which is as below :-
– 12531 Gorakhpur-Lucknow Jong. Intercity Express will departure from gorakhpur at 05.30 pm.
– 55025 Gorakhpur-gonda ride car will departure from gorakhpur to 06.00 pm.
– 15114 chhapra – lucknow jong. Express will departure from gorakhpur at 01.55 pm.
– 12571 Gorakhpur-Anand Vihar Terminus, via humsafar express will departure from gorakhpur at 18.45 pm.
– 75012 Gorakhpur-siwan demu car will departure from gorakhpur at 05.45 pm.
– 55029 Narakaṭiyāgan̄ja-Gorakhpur ride car will reach gorakhpur at 00.15 pm.
– 12583 Lucknow Jong.. Anand Vihar Terminus. Double Decker Express Lucknow Jong 0 to 04.55 pm.
– 12536 Raipur-Lucknow Jong. Poor chariot lucknow jong. Will reach at 05.10 pm.
– 12180 Agra Fort-Lucknow Jong. Express Lucknow Jong. Will reach at 11.40 pm.
– 19716 Lucknow Jong 0-Jaipur Express Lucknow Jong. He’ll departure at 12.15 pm.
– 12532 Lucknow Jong.- Gorakhpur Intercity Express Lucknow Jong. He’ll departure at 16.05 pm.
– 15044 Kāṭhagōdāma – Lucknow Jong. Express Lucknow Jung. Will reach 18.45 pm.
– 12584 Anand Vihar Terminus – lucknow jong. Double Decker Express Lucknow Jong. 22.25 pm will reach.
– 15043 Lucknow Jong.- Kāṭhagōdāma Express Lucknow Jong. He’ll departure at 23.25 pm.
– 15011 Lucknow Jong.- Chandigarh express lucknow jong. He’ll departure at 23.55 pm.
– 13019 Howrah-Kāṭhagōdāma Tiger Express Lucknow Jong. He’ll departure at 00.40 pm.
– 15070 Kings-Gorakhpur Intercity Express will departure at 16.55 pm.
– 15008 Lucknow Jong.- Varanasi City will departure from farmer express deoria sadar at 07.42 pm.
– 11082 Gorakhpur – Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express Courtney Jung. He’ll departure at 14.30 pm.
– 55122 Maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha-Courtney riding car will reach at 12.45 pm.
– 55122 Maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha-bhaṭanī ride will departure from car maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha at 07.05 pm.
– 15125 Maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha-Patna express maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha will departure at 06.20 pm.
– 15008 Lucknow Jong.- Varanasi city farmer express mau Jong. He’ll departure at 10.02 pm.
– 15008 Lucknow Jong.- Varanasi City Farmers Express Varanasi City will reach 12.35 pm.
– 15017 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Gorakhpur express will departure from Varanasi at 13.10 pm.
– 15160 Fort-chapra sarnath express will reach at 21.50 pm.
– 55107 Siwan-thāvē riding car will departure from siwan at 06.15 pm.
– 55075 Siwan-Gorakhpur riding car will departure from siwan at 03.40 pm.
– 75012 Siwan-Gorakhpur Democrat car will departure from siwan at 10.30 pm.
– 75112 Varanasi-Gazipur city demu car will departure from jaunpur station at 15.20
– 75010 Kaptānagan̄ja-thāvē demu car will departure from kaptānagan̄ja station at 14.40 pm.
– 15044 Kāṭhagōdāma – Lucknow Jong. Express will be departure at 10.55 pm from the warehouse.
– 25035 Delhi-Ramnagar Ramnagar will reach at 20.55 pm.
– 55306 Ramnagar-moradabad riding car will departure from ramnagar to 07.00 pm.
– 55308 Ramnagar-moradabad riding car will departure from ramnagar to 10.55 pm.
– 55322 Ramnagar-moradabad riding car will departure from ramnagar to 21.05 pm.
– 54157 Kanpur Central-pharrūkhābāda riding car will departure from kanpur anwarganj at 05.20 pm.
– 15041 Pharrūkhābāda-Kasganj Express will be departure at 18.45 pm.
– 15040 Kasganj-Pharrūkhābāda Express 08.45 pm departure from kasganj.
– 15038 Kasganj-Kanpur will departure from central express kasganj at 12.00 pm.
– 55307 Moradabad-ramnagar riding car will be arriving at 12.10 pm.
New vehicles in schedules –
– 15125 Maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha-Patna express maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha to 06.15 pm departure to patna 10.35
– 15126 Patna-Maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha express from patna to 17.45 pm reached maṇḍuvāḍ’̔īha at 22.15 pm.
– 15705 Katihar-Delhi humsafar express from katihar, 05.40 pm to delhi on 11.40 pm.
– 15706 Delhi-katihar humsafar express from Delhi to 13.45 pm on the second day of katihar reached 19.20 pm.
– 63297/63298 Varanasi City-Ballia-Varanasi city mema car is being run every day from July 14, 2018
Vr̥dvi in frequency –
– 12583/12584 Lucknow Jong 0-Anand Vihar Terminus – Lucknow Jong 0 Double Decker Express 03th July, 2018 is being run in a week.
NORTH FRONTIER RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Each zone of Indian Railway published new train time table 2018 – 2019, will update North Frontier Railway’s train time table as soon as NFR published the details.
NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
North Western Railway announced the NWR train time table 2018. Following are the details.
- Jaipur Division
- Ajmer Division
- Bikaner Division
- Jodhpur Division
North Western Railway’s Bikaner Division Train Time Table are following.
Remaining details are attached here : – North Western Railway Train Time Table 2018
SOUTHERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
- Chennai Division
- Madurai Division
- Palakkad Division
- Trichy Division
- Salem Division
- Trivandrum Division
Introduction of New Trains
- T.No.16189/16190 Tambaram – Sengottai Antyodaya Daily Express (Via Main line)
- Train No.16189 Tambaram – Sengottai ANTYODAYA Daily Express via Main Line will leave Tambaram at 07.00 hrs to reach Sengottai at 22.30 and in the return direction, Train No.16190 will leave Sengottai at 06.00 hrs to reach Tambaram at 22.15 hrs. This will be a DAILY service with a composition of 16 General Second Class Coaches. Date of Introduction and Stoppages will be notified later.
Extension of Trains
To de-congest the main terminals, the running of following trains are extended :
- Train Nos. 15630/15629 Guwahati – Chennai Egmore – Guwahati Weekly Express extended to Tambaram.
- Train Nos. 15930/15929 Dibrugarh – Chennai Egmore – Dibrugarh Weekly Express extended to Tambaram.
- Train Nos. 76842/841 Cuddalore –Vriddhachalam –Cuddalore Passengers extended to Tiruppadirippuliyur.
- Train Nos. 76853/854 Nagore – Tiruchchirappalli – Nagore Passengers extended to Karaikkal.
- In Sengottai-Kollam Section, with effect from 09.07.2018 following trains were extended.
- Train Nos. 16791/16792 Palakkad Jn to Punalur Palaruvi Express extended to and from Tirunelveli.
- Train Nos. 56335/56336 Kollam-Edamann Passengers extended to and from Sengottai.
Diversion of Trains
- Train Nos. 12625/26 Thiruvananthapuram – New Delhi – Thiruvananthapuram Kerala Exp. via Ernakulam Town instead of Ernakulam Jn. to ease congestion at Ernakulam Jn. and to improve punctuality of trains.
Clubbing and Diversion of Trains
- Train Nos. 56386/56389 Kottayam-Ernakulam-Kottayam Passengers and Train.Nos. 56363/56362 Nilambur Road-Ernakulam-Nilambur Road Pasengers will be clubbed and run as a single train between Kottayam – Nilambur Road, duly renumbering it as 56363-56362 Nilambur Road – Kottayam – Nilambur road Passenger. The train is routed via Ernakulam Town by-passing Ernakulam Jn. to provide direct connectivity between Kottayam and Nilambur Road and to ease the congestion at Ernakulam Jn.
Speeding Up of Trains
Following trains are speeded up as indicated against each
- 16352 Nagercoil – Mumbai CSMT (BW) Exp.Speeded up by 60 Minutes
- 16191 Tambaram- Tirunelveli Antyodaya Exp.Speeded up by 60 Minutes
- 16351 Mumbai CSMT – Nagercoil (W) Exp Speeded up by 45 Minutes
- 16340 Nagercoil – Mumbai CSMT (4 days a Week) Speeded up by 30 Minutes
- 12642 Nizamuddin – Kanniyakumari (BW) Speeded up by 25 Minutes
- 12667 Chennai Egmore – Nagercoil (W) Exp Speeded up by 15 Minutes
- 16354 Nagercoil – Kacheguda (W) Exp Speeded up by 15 Minutes
- 12244 Coimbatore –Chennai Central Shatabdi Exp. Speeded up by 15 Mins
- 12666 Kanniyakumari – Howrah (W) Exp. Speeded up by 10 Minutes
- 22639 Chennai Central – Alleppey Exp Speeded up by 10 Minutes
- 12637 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Pandiyan Exp. Speeded up by 10 Minutes
- 11041 Mumbai CSMT – Chennai Central Exp. Speeded up by 10 Minutes
- 18568 Kollam – Visakhapatnam (W) Exp. Speeded up by 10 Minutes
- 12638 Madurai – Chennai Egmore Pandiyan Exp Speeded up by 5 Minutes
- 16182 Chennai Egmore – Sengottai Silambu Exp. Speeded up by 5 Minutes
- 16105 Chennai Egmore – Tiruchendur Chendur Exp. Speeded up by 5 Mins
- 12631 Chennai Egmore – Tirunelveli Nellai Exp. Speeded up by 5 Minutes
- 12243 Chennai Central –Coimbatore Shatabdi Exp. Speeded up by 5 Mins
CHANGES IN TRAIN TIMINGS IN CHENNAI DIVISION
Changes in Departure Timings at Chennai Central
Train No From – To Existing Time Revised Time
12433 Chennai – Nizamuddin 06.10 06.05
12611 Chennai – Nizamuddin 06.10 06.05
12243 Chennai – Coimbatore 07.15 07.10
16003 Chennai – Nagarsol 09.10 08.55
12687 Madurai–Dehradhun/Chandigarh 09.45 10.00
57239 Chennai – Gudur 16.00 15.55
19419 Chennai – Ahmedabad 20.00 20.10
22639 Chennai – Alleppey 20.55 21.05
12671 Chennai – Mettupalayam 21.05 20.55
13352 Alleppey – Dhanbad 23.00 22.55
12512 Trivandrum – Gorakhpur 23.25 23.30
12522 Ernakulam – Barauni 23.25 23.30
22646 Trivandrum – Indore 23.25 23.30
22648 Trivandrum – Korba 23.25 23.30
Changes in Arrival Timings at Chennai Central
Train No From – To Existing Time Revised Time
12624 Trivandrum – Chennai 07.30 07.40
20602 Madurai – Chennai Central 07.40 07.50
16090 Jolarpettai – Chennai 09.40 09.25
12687 Madurai – Dehradhun 09.25 09.35
12507 Trivandrum – Guwahati 09.30 09.35
22602 Sai Nagar Shirdi – Chennai 09.40 09.45
12608 KSR Bengaluru – Chennai 12.45 12.35
11041 Mumbai CST-Chennai 16.30 16.20
12434 Nizamuddin – Chennai 20.45 20.40
12612 Nizamuddin –Chennai 20.45 20.40
12008 Mysuru – Chennai 21.55 21.40
12244 Coimbatore – Chennai 22.25 22.15
12676 Coimbatore – Chennai 23.05 23.00
Changes in Departure Timings at Chennai Division
Train No From – To Existing Time Revised Time
12164 Chennai – Dadar 06.50 06.45
16795 Chennai – Trichy 08.30 08.00
18496 Bhubaneswar – Rameswaram 08.50 08.45
12898 Bhubaneswar – Puducherry 09.10 08.45
14815 Bhagath Ki Kothi – Tambaram 10.10 10.00
16105 Chennai – Tiruchendur 16.05 16.00
17651 Chengalpattu – Kacheguda 17.00 16.45
12642 Nizamuddin – Kanniyakumari 18.20 18.25
12652 Nizamuddin – Madurai 18.20 18.25
16181 Chennai – Sengottai 20.20 20.40
12661 Chennai – Sengottai 21.05 21.00
16175 Chennai – Karaikkal 22.05 22.00
16865 Chennai – Thanjavur 22.30 22.40
22623 Chennai – Madurai 22.40 23.50
Changes in Arrival Timings at Chennai Egmore
Train No From – To Existing Time Revised Time
16860 Mangalore – Chennai 04.15 04.10
16866 Thanjavur – Chennai 04.30 04.25
16176 Karaikkal – Chennai 05.10 05.15
16182 Sengottai – Chennai 05.35 05.45
16180 Mannarkudi – Chennai 05.45 05.55
12662 Sengottai – Chennai 05.55 06.05
22624 Madurai – Chennai 07.20 07.15
16724 Kollam – Chennai 08.05 08.10
18496 Bhubaneswar – Rameswaram 08.35 08.30
12898 Bhubaneswar – Puducherry 08.55 08.30
14815 Bhagath Ki Kothi – Tambaram 09.55 09.50
16863 Bhagath Ki Kothi – Mannarkudi 09.55 09.50
15120 Manduadih – Rameswaram 10.35 10.30
17652 Chengalpattu – Kacheguda 16.40 16.30
17643 Chengalpattu – Kakinada 17.10 17.05
14816 Tambaram – Bhagath Ki Kothi 19.45 19.40
56038 Puducherry – Chennai 20.10 20.20
16128 Guruvayur – Chennai 20.30 20.45
- Train No.17651 Chengalpattu – Kacheguda Express will leave Chengalpattu at 15.30 hrs instead of 15.35 hrs.
Salient Features of New Train Time Table – Chennai Division
South Zone Railway Time Table 2018 details are following.
- Southern Railway : Stoppages/Augmentations of Trains Updates
- Southern Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
South Central Railway announced the Train Time Table 2018 details. Following are the details of Train Time Table and Railway Zones.
- Secunderabad Division
- Hyderabad Division
- Vijayawada Division
- Guntakal Division
- Guntur Division
- Nanded Division
The summary of salient features of the Public Time Table – SCR Jurisdiction is detailed below:-
Summary of Trains (Trains in Pairs)
|SI No.||Description||Humsafar||Double Decker||Super Fast||Express||DEMU/MEMU/Passenger||Total|
|I||Extension of Train Services|
|Originating/Terminating in SCR||-||-||2||2||4|
|II||Speeding up of Trains||1||-||2||7||5||15*|
|III||Change in Timings at important Stations||1||2||75||63||18||159*|
|IV||Change of Stocks||-||-||1||-||-||1|
* Individual Trains
Salient features of Time Table coming into force from 15.08.2018
I. Extension of Train Services
|Sl. No||Train No.||From-To||Present||Extended to||Date of Extension|
|1||17037/ 17038||Secunderabad-Bikaner-Secunderabad Bi- weekly express||Bikaner||Hisar||22.07.2018|
|2||17623/ 17624||H.S.Nanded-Bikaner-H.S.Nanded weekly express||Bikaner||Sriganganagar||09.08.2018|
|3||12795/12796||Vijayawada-Secunderabad-Vijayawada Intercity Express||Secunderabad||Lingampalli||13.08.2018|
|4||12733/12734||Tirupati-Secunderabad-Tiruapti Narayanadri Express||Secunderabad||Lingampalli||05.09.2018|
II. Speeding up of trains
1. Inter Railway Trains (Express)
|S.No.||T.No.||From||To||Existing Timings at Zonal interchange point||Revised Timings at Zonal interchange point||Speeded-up by (Mins)|
2. Passenger Trains
|S.No.||T.No.||From||To||Existing Timings||Revised Timings||Speeded-up by (Mins)|
|S.No.||T.No.||From||To||Existing Timings||Revised Timings||Speeded-up by (Mts)|
III. Change In Timings at Important Stations:
|S.No||Train No||From-To||Station||Present Arrival/Departure||Revised Arrival/Departure|
|Kakinada Port (a)||10.1||9.5|
|146||57436||KRNT-KCG||Kurnool City (d)||7.05||7|
|Sri Panduranga Swami road (d)||15.25||14.3|
|158||77690||RC-GWD||Sri Panduranga Swami Road (d)||13.37||14.1|
|159||77694||RC-KCG||Sri Panduranga Swami Road (d)||17.44||17.07|
IV.Change of Stock
- Train.No.12772/12771 Secunderabad-Nagpur-Secunderabad tri-weekly express IRS rake has been changed to CBC rake with effect from 03.08.2018
Secunderabad – Bidar Inter-City Express Timings Revised
In order to ease platform congestion at Hyderabad station and to gain sufficient time for primary maintenance at Khanapur station, the timings of Train No. 17010 Secunderabad – Bidar Inter-city Express are revised with effect from 2nd January, 2019 as detailed below:
|Stations||Existing Timings Train No. 17010 Secunderabad – Bidar Intercity Express||Revised Timings Train No. 17010 Secunderabad – Bidar Intercity Express|
|Secunderabad||19.15 (Departure)||18.25 (Departure)|
|Vikarabad Jn||21.00/21.02 hrs||20.08/20.10|
|*Please note there will be no change in timings in return direction of Train No. 17009 Bidar – Hyderabad Intercity Express.|
Following are the details of Nanded Division Train Time Table 2018.
- South Central Railway : Train Timing Change Updates
- South Central Railway : Stoppages/Augmentations of Trains Updates
SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABEL 2018 – 2019
South Eastern Railway’s New Public Time Table will be effective from 15th August, 2018. The important changes are as following.
Change in Departure Time at different originating stations over SER
|Train No.and name||Station||Existing time||Timings w.e.f. 15.08.2018|
|12245 Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto Exp||Howrah||d||10.55||10.5|
|22863 Howrah-Yesvantpur AC Exp.||Howrah||d||10.55||10.5|
|12860 Howrah-Mumbai Gitanjali Exp.||Howrah||d||13.5||13.4|
|12810 Howrah-Mumbai Mail||Howrah||d||20.15||20|
|12130 Howrah Pune Azad Hind Exp.||Howrah||d||21.5||21.45|
|15021 Shalimar-Gorakhpur Exp.||Shalimar||d||20.22||20.2|
|19659 Shalimar- Udaipur Exp.||Shalimar||d||20.22||20.2|
|22830 Shalimar Bhuj Exp.||Shalimar||d||20.22||20.2|
|22813 Santragachi-Paradeep Exp.||Santragachi||d||20.4||20.25|
|12022 Barbil-Howrah Jan-shatabdi Exp.||Barbil||d||13.45||13.35|
|22821 Jhargram- Purulia Exp.||Jhargram||d||10.45||10.5|
Additional stoppages of Mail/Express Trains w.e.f. 15.08.2018.
- Train Nos.18007/18008 Shalimar-Bhanjpur-Shalimar Simlipal Express will stop at Bagnan.
Additional stoppages of EMU Local w.e.f. 15.08.2018.
- Train Nos.38705 Howrah-Kharagpur EMU Local will stop at Abada
- Train Nos.38427 Howrah-Panskura EMU Local will stop at Abada.
- Train Nos.38433 Howrah-Panskura EMU Local will stop at Abada.
- Train Nos.38727 Howrah-Kharagpur EMU Local will stop at Duan.
SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRIAN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
South East Central Railway’s train time table details are attached here, please click for the details of New Train Time Table 2018 – 2019 by SECR.
New Train Time Table 2018 – 2019 by SECR : – Download the Details
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
South Western Railway announced the Railway The next issue of “Trains at a Glance and Zonal Railway Public Time Table” shall come in to effect from 15th August, 2018. The existing Trains at a Glance and Southern Regional Time Table will remain valid till 14thAugust, 2018
Augmentation of Train with Additional Coaches
South Western Railway has decided to augment with TWO AC 3-tier coaches for Train No. 12735, Secunderabad Jn. – Yesvantpur Garib Rath Express with effect from 27th April, 2018 and Train No. 12736, Yesvantpur – Secunderabad Jn. Garib Rath Express with effect from 28thApril, 2018.
The revised Train composition will have ELEVEN AC 3-tier coaches and TWOLuggage cum Brake Van with generator.
REVISION IN TRAIN TIMINGS
South Western Railway announced that with effect from 29.10.2018 the timings of Train No. 17326 Mysuru – Hubballi Vishwamanav Express between Mysuru – KSR Bengaluru section will be revised at indicated stations for convenience of passengers as detailed below:-
- Train No. 17326 Mysuru – Hubballi Vishwamanav Express will be scheduled to leave Mysuru 05:50 hrs and reach KSR Bengaluru 08:55 hrs.
Enroute the train will arrive/depart Shrirangapatna 06:04/06:05 hrs, Pandavapura 06:14/06:15 hrs instead of 06:11/06:12 hrs, Mandya 06:43/06:45 hrs instead of 06:20/06:30 hrs, Maddur 07:04/07:05 hrs instead of 06:49/06:50 hrs, Channapatna 07:19/07:20 hrs instead of 07:09/07:10 hrs, Ramanagaram 07:35/07:37 hrs, Bidadi 07:49/07:50 hrs and Kengeri 08:18/08:20 hrs instead of 08:13/08:15 hrs. (There is no change of timings of this train between KSR Bengaluru –Hubballi).
Timings of Train Changes
South Western Railway has decided to revise the timings of Train No. 12614, Bengaluru – Mysuru Tippu Express by late starting from Bengaluru in order to ensure punctual running of train and convenience of passenger with effect from 13th October, 2018. The details are as mentioned below:
- Train No. 12614, Bengaluru – Mysuru Tippu Express will leave Bengaluru at 15:15hrs (Earlier – 15:00 hrs) and arrive Mysuru at 17:45 hrs (Earlier – 17:30). Enroute the Train will arrive/depart at Kengeri at 15:34/15:35(Earlier – 15:19/15:20) hrs and Mandya at 16:33/16:35hrs (Earlier – 16:21/16:23).Train No. 16535 Mysuru – Solapur Golgumbaz Express will arrive /depart at Hotgi 11:58/12:00 hrs instead of 12:13/12:15 hrs.
South Western Railway announced that With effect from 15.02.2019 the timings of following trains at indicated stations will be revised due to infrastructural constraints as detailed below:-
- Train No. 16535 Mysuru – Solapur Golgumbaz Express will arrive /depart at Hotgi 11:58/12:00 hrs instead of 12:13/12:15 hrs.
- Train No. 16536 Solapur – Mysuru Golgumbaz Express will arrive/depart at Hotgi 14:30/14:32 hrs instead of 14:35/14:37 hrs.
- Train No. 57133 Bijapur – Raichur Passenger will arrive/depart at Hotgi 14:28/14:30 hrs instead of 14:30/14:32 hrs.
- Train No. 19301 Indore – Yesvantpur Express will arrive/depart at Akola Jn11:40/11:45 hrs instead of 11:45/11:50 hrs.
- Train No. 12650 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Yesvantpur Express will arrive/depart Balharshah at 01:30/01:35 hrs instead of 01:30/01:40 hrs.
- Train No. 12252 Korba – Yesvantpur Express will arrive/depart at Balharshah 19:00/ 19:10 hrs instead of 19:00/19:20 hrs.
WESTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABEL 2018 – 2019
Division wise Train Time Table of Western Railway Zone
- BCT Division (Mumbai Central)
- Vadodara Division
- Ahemdabad Division
- Ratlam Division
- Rajkot Division
- Bhavnagar Division
Various Important Features in the New West Zone Time Table 2018
Western Railway to implement many changes accordingly
In the new Western Railway Main Line Time Table which comes in force from 15th August 2018, Western Railway has decided to run some new trains including Hamsafar and Mahamana Trains. Speed of some of the trains will be improved and route of some trains will be extended.
- 7 pairs of trains have been introduced
- 20 WR trains will be speeded up ranging from 5 mins to 80 minutes
- 8 Passenger trains converted to MEMU.
- 13 pairs of trains extended.
- Frequency of 2 pairs of trains increased.
- Train Nos.19043/19044 Bandra Terminus – Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Humsafar Express
- Train Nos.19424/19423 Gandhidham – Tirunaveli Weekly Humsafar Express via Vasai Road
- Train Nos.19317/19318 Indore – Puri Weekly Humsafar Express
- Train Nos.19316/19315 Indore – Lingampalli Palace Queen Weekly Humsafar Express via Vasai Road
- Train Nos.19667/19668 Udaipur City – Mysuru Palace Queen Weekly Humsafar Express via Vasai Road
- Train Nos.22985/22986 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajasthan Weekly Humsafar Express
- Train Nos.19320 /19319 Indore – Veraval Weekly Mahamana Express
Increase in Frequency :-
- Train Nos.79303 / 79304 Ratlam – Chittaurgarh DEMU to run daily
- Train Nos.79311/79312 Ratlam – Indore DEMU to run daily.
Extension of Trains:-
- Train Nos.12267/12268 Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad Duronto Express extended upto Rajkot
- Train Nos.17038/17037 Bikaner – Secunderabad Express extended upto Hissar
- Train Nos.16312/16311 Kochuveli – Bikaner Express extended upto Sri Ganganagar
- Train Nos.22475/22476 Bikaner – Coimbatore Express extended upto Hissar
- Train Nos.17623/17624 H. Sahib Nanded – Bikaner Express extended upto Sri Ganganagar
- Train Nos.22547/22548 Agra Fort – Ahmedabad Express will be extended upto Gwalior w.e.f. 03/10/2018
- Train Nos.79303/79304 Ratlam – Nimuch DEMU extended upto Chittaurgarh
- Train Nos.59385/59386 Indore – Chhindwara Panchvally passenger extended upto Bhandarkund
- Train Nos.11125/11126 Gwalior – Indore Express extended upto Ratlam
- Train Nos.21125/21126 Bhind – Indore Express extended upto Ratlam
- Train Nos.59603/59604 Udaipur City – Ajmer Passenger extended upto Madar
- Train Nos.19607/19608 Ajmer – Kolkata Express extended upto Madar
- Train Nos.12719/12720 Hyderabad – Ajmer Express extended upto Jaipur
Change in Terminal
- 16507/16508 will originate/terminate at jodhpur instead of Bhagat Ki Kothi.
- 12547/12548 will originate/terminate at Agra Cann instead of Agra Fort w.e.f. 1/10/2018.
- 12415/12416 will originate/terminate at New Delhi Mstead of Delhi Sara( Rohilla
Change in Timings (w.e.f. 15/08/2018)
- Train No 19152 Gandhidham – Palanpur Express will depart Bhuj at 11.20 hrs and to reach Palanpur at 19.20 hrs. This train will halt at all stations between Bhuj and Gandhidham.
- Train No. 19151 Palanp. – Gandhiclham will depart from Palanpur at 3.30 hrs and reach Bhuj at 21.20 hrs. This train will halt at all stations between Bhuj and Gandhidham.
- Train No.59925 Palanpur – Gandhitlham depart from Palanpur 20. 00 hrs and reach Gandhidham at 03.05 hrs.
- Train No.59425 Gandhidham – Palanpur will depart from Gandhidham at 06 00 hrs and reach Palanpur at 13.00 hrs
- Train No.59169 will depart from Anand at 08.40 hrs instead of 07.30 hrs to reach Vadtal at 09.40 hrs.
- Train No. 59170 will depart Vadtal at 15.15 hrs instead of 16.05 hrs to reach Anand at 16.15 hrs.
- Train No.52963 will depart from Dr Ambedkar Nagar at 09.15 hrs instead of 06.45 hrs to reach Sanawad at 11.45 hrs.
- Train No.52973 will depart from Dr. Ambedkar Nagar at 17.45 hrs instead of 19.30 hrs to reach Sanawad at 02 15 hrs. •
- Train No.52974 will depart from Sanawad at 09.15 hrs instead of 06.05 hrs to reach Dr. Ambedakar Nagar at 11.45 hrs.
- Train No.52976 will depart from Sanawad 17.45 hrs instead of 18.45 ht.s to reach DrArreedakar Nagar at 20.15 hrs.
Preponement of Trains at Major stations of Mumbai Central Division:-
|Sr No.||Train No.||Station||Existing Time||Revised Time||Early in Minutes|
|14||12972||Bandra Terminus||Arr 08.40||8.35||5|
|15||15067||Bandra Terminus||Arr 20.05||19.1||55|
|16||12228||Mumbai Central||Arr 11.40||10.5||50|
|17||12240||Mumbai Central||Arr 11.40||10.5||50|
|18||22902||Bandra Terminus||Arr 13.40||13.3||10|
Timing of 158 trains of Vadodara divisions, 106 trains of Ahmedabad divisions, 39 trains of Ratlam division, 4 trains of Rajkot division and 23 trains of Bhavnagar division have also been pre-poned. Some trains have been postponed.
Mumbai Central : Train Time Table 2018
SURAT – VIRAR MEMU : TIMINGS REVISED
Western Railway announced that due to operational reasons, the departure timing schedule of Train No. 69140 Surat – Virar MEMU train Ex Valsad has been changed with immediate effect. Consequent to this, the timings of Train No. 69140 have been slightly revised. The revised timings are as follows:-
(Train No. 69140)
(Train No. 69140)
|No change in timings between Surat and Valsad|
|Valsad||20.00 / 20.05||20.00 / 20.15|
|Atul||20.12 ½ / 20.13 ½||20.22 /20.23|
|Pardi||20.18 / 20.19||20.27 ½ / 20.28 ½|
|Udwada||20.24 ½ / 20.25 ½||20.34 / 20.35|
|Vapi||20.34 ½ / 20.36 ½||20.44 / 20.46|
|Karambeli||20.43 / 20.44 ½||20.52 / 20.53|
|Bhilad||20.51 / 20.52 ½||20.59 ½ / 21.01|
|Sanjan||21.03 / 21.04 ½||21.11 ½ / 21.13|
|Umbergaon Road||21.10 ½ / 21.12||21.18 ½ / 21.20|
|Gholvad||21.24 / 21.25 ½||21.30 / 21.31 ½|
|Dahanu Road||21.39 / 21.41||21.42 ½ / 21.44 ½|
|Vangaon||21.52 / 21.53||21.54 / 21.55|
|Boisar||22.00 ½ / 22.02 ½||22.02 / 22.04|
|Palghar||22.13 ½ / 22.15 ½||22.14 / 22.16|
|Kelve Road||22.23 / 22.24||22.23 / 22.24|
|Saphale||22.30 / 22.32||22.30 / 22.32|
|Vaitarna||22.30 / 22.41||22.30 / 22.41|
Vadodara Division : Train Time Table 2018
Western Railway’s Vadodara Division’s Train Time Table
Timings of total 190 trains that pass through Vadodara railway station will change with effect from August 15, 2018. According to the new time-table of trains that will come int effect from Wednesday, a total of 94 trains making up and down movements will be preponed. Another 96 trains making trains making upward and downward movements will be postponed.
The timings of the trains have been changed by five to ten minutes compared to the present timings.
At the same time, five passenger trains that originate from railway stations that fall in Vadodara railway division have been preponed while eight passenger trains that originate from these railway stations have been postponed.
The new time-table carries the list of four weekly express trains that are presently run by Western Railway and an express train which is other than that run by Western Railway but passes through Vadodara railway station. Speed of eleven trains have been increased by five to 20 minutes
Ratlam Division : Train Time Table 2018
Western Railway’s Ratlam Division’s Train Time Table
Rajkot Division : Train Time Table 2018
Western Railway’s Rajkot Division’s Train Time Table
Bhavnagar Division : Train Time Table 2018
Western Railway’s Bhavnagar Division’s Train Time Table
Western Zone Train Time Table are following:-
- Western Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
- Western Railway :Stoppages/ Augmentations of Trains Updates
WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Each zone of Indian Railway published new train time table 2018 – 2019, will update West Central Railway’s train time table as soon as WCR published the details.
KONKAN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2018 – 2019
Konkan Railway announced that as a precautionary measure, taking into account the heavy rainfall, geographical and soil conditions as well as vulnerable sections on the Konkan Railway Route, Monsoon Timetable was adopted on Konkan Railway from 10th June to 31st October 2018 for safety and security of its passengers. Intensive footplate inspections as well as track safety inspections were carried out from time to time during the monsoon for smooth train operations. Due to this the train operations during this monsoon season have functioned efficiently.
With the offset of monsoon, Konkan Railway has now adopted the regular Time Table w.e.f. 1st November 2018. For more details please visit website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Konkan Railway : Stoppages/Augmentations of Trains Updates
- Konkan Railway : Train Timing Changes Updates
Railway also published Fare Chart for 2018 – 2019 along with the new train time table.