IRCTC Helpline Numbers
Indian Railway announced Various helpline numbers to help passengers in order to guide them, instruct them in train related issues at the time of needs, and to provide safety and security to the passengers especially Women and Children. Following are the details of all the Helpline Numbers/Contact Information by various zones of Indian Railway.
- New Five Helpline Numbers : Indian Railway
- Help Line Numbers : IRCTC Customer Care
- IRCTC Help Line : Central Railway
- Help Line Number : Western Railway
- Helpline Numbers : Complaint Related To Reservation Offices
- Security Helpline Numbers : East Coast Railway
- Helpline Numbers : Konkan Railway
- Helpline Numbers : South Western Railway
- Booking of Rail Tickets through POS : Customer Care cum Monitoring Cell Details
- Delayed Trains Status Via SMS : Indian Railway
- Helpline Numbers for Divyang
HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR DIVYANG
Chennai division of Southern Railway launches helpline numbers for Differently abled or Divyang passengers
Southern Railway announced that with a view to render round-the-clock assistance to differently-abled (Divyang) passengers and in compliance to the Honourable Delhi High Court directives, Commercial Department of Chennai Division of Southern Railway has set up an exclusive Helpline phone number.
The 24*7 Divyang Helpline number is 044-25354457 and this will function round the clock in extending assistance to divyang passengers.
It may be noted that Passenger Helpline number 138, RPF Helpline number 182, GRP Helpline number 1512 are functioning round the clock in Southern Railway for rendering assistance to rail passengers.
DELAYED TRAINS STATUS Via SMS : INDIAN RAILWAY
Ministry of Railways announced that Railway provides information through Short Messaging Service (SMS) regarding status of delayed trains. In initial phase of roll-out, all Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Tejas and Gatiman Trains have been covered. The facility has become available from 3rd November, 2017. Following are the details. Ministry of Railways has commenced facility of information to passengers through Short Messaging Service (SMS) regarding status of trains running late by more than one hour. This facility has been made available from 3rd November 2017. Initially this facility has been started for passengers booked on all Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Tejas and Gatimaan trains.
SMS giving status of late running is being sent to all the booked passengers. It will be of great use to those passengers who are boarding the trains at intermediate stations so that they can reach the station in time for the train. SMS will be sent to passengers through out their entire journey who had given their mobile numbers at the time of booking the ticket both for e-ticket and PRS (counter) ticket.
BOOKING OF RAIL TICKETS THROUGH POS – CONTACT DETAILS OF CUSTOMER CARE CUM MONITORING CELL
Southern Railway announced that Railway has installed Point of Sales (POS) machines at 247 railway reservation centers, 70 suburban stations and 71 booking offices for the benefit of travelling public using Debit/Credit cards for purchasing reserved tickets and season tickets.
In order to provide better services and to popularize cashless transactions, Railways have opened a Customer Care cum Monitoring Cell through IRCTC. Passengers can contact the Cell for any difficulty in transaction through POS including refund.
- Contact details: 011-23344787 (10 AM to 6 PM).
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW FIVE HELPLINE NUMBERS : INDIAN RAILWAY
IRCTC published the HELPLINE Numbers for safe and convenient journey of passengers. Following are the Five important Helpline number of IRCTC.
- For any Security related issues – All India Security Helpline No. 182.
- For any Queries/Complaints related with Medical Emergency,Cleanliness, Food and Catering, Coach Maintenance, Linen etc – 138
- For PNR status, Arrival/Departure of trains, Accommodation Availability, Fare enquiry, Ticket booking through Debit/Credit Cards etc., Delivery through Email, Cancellation of Reserved Tickets, Wake up call, Tickets through SMS, Meal in Train – 139
- For ‘Clean my Coach’ – SMS CLEAN to 58888
- COMS WEB/SMS/Android App Based Complaint Portal www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in SMS complaint on 91 9717630982
How to work Destination alert No. :: 139
Just set destination alert on 139 and receive wake-up call 30 mins before the destination. Above are the steps.
HELP LINE NUMBERS : IRCTC CUSTOMER CARE
Most of our viewers are keep on asking Official Contact Information of the IRCTC Online Ticket Booking Website. For knowing correct contact details of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Cooperation (IRCTC) is mandatory for all to get proper feedback from the correct source faster and accurate.
In general you can contact IRCTC following ways
- IRCTC :: Customer Care Phone Number
- IRCTC :: Customer Care E-Mail ID
Customer Care Phone No : IRCTC
You can contact IRCTC Official Customer Care through phone number via following way
- Customer Care No. : 011-39340000, 011-23340000
- Chennai Customer Care No. : 044-25300000
- Fax no. : 011-23345400
IRCTC Support team so polite to here your issue and will help you to solve the quires ASAP. Here you will get different language selection options too, so that you can interact them easily via your own languages. Especially Chennai Customer Care numbers can be used South Indian passengers to get support their known languages too.Helpline numbers are the better way to contact Customer Care of IRCTC as per our experience. In this method you get the replay faster. You can use this method for any kind of IRCTC website related doubts, helps, support.
IRCTC customer care team received best support activity team appraisals too. So do not worry about your issues related to Online reservations. They will surely guide you to right path.
Customer Care E – Mail ID: IRCTC
You can contact IRCTC Official Customer Care through E – Mail via following way
- Cancellation E-tickets: email@example.com
- I – tickets/ E – tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shubhyatra users: email@example.com
- Mumbai Suburban Season tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are busy with some other jobs or don’t want wait for Customer care phone pickup time, then this is best option for you. By using Customer Care E-Mail option you will get easy way to contact them via providing your trouble or issue screen shots too for better understanding.
IRCTC Customer care team will get back to you as soon as they review your issue.
Indian Railways announced new Customer care toll-free helpline (1800-111-321) number to lodge complaints about food quality or any other issues related to Railways food service. I know most them searching for a number like that. Hope railways provide good service to all of them. This service operating from 7 AM to 10 PM on weekdays. Railways also announced that will act immediately about the complains and if justified contract of Caterer will be terminated too.
CATERING COMPLAINT MONITORING CELL BY SCR
South Central Railway operates 24 hours new Customer care Catering Complaint Monitoring Cell (CCMC). For this SCR provided free helpline Toll Free Nos and E-Mail.
The Phone Numbers are :-
- 9701370964 (mobile)
- 040-27834044 (BSNL), and
E-Mail:- email@example.com to lodge complaints about food quality or any other issues related to Railways food service. Passenger can lodge their complaint / suggestions through the above mentioned numbers or via E- Mail.Railways also announced that will take action immediately about the complains related to catering services rendered by Mobile / Static Catering Units over SCR Zone. Hope railways will provide good service to all passengers.
RAILWAY NEW CATERING COMPLAINT NUMBERS
RAILWAY CATERING COMPLAINT:: BILASPUR / NAGPUR / RAIPUR
South East Central Railway announced CATERING COMPLAINT No. and SMS facility for the convenience of railway passengers. Passengers can register their complaints through SMS or can make a call to the Number introduced by South East Central Railway and Catering Complaint Monitoring Cell (CCMC) regarding catering services of the railway stations and running trains.
TOLL FREE NUMBER
- AT HEAD QUARTERS – 09752051355
- AT BILASPUR – 09752088444
- AT RAIPUR – 09752081968
- AT NAGPUR -08600036214
Rail users can register their complaints in Complaint books available with Station Masters, Catering Stalls and Pantry Car Managers also.
IRCTC Helpline Numbers are available here. You can contact IRCTC by Phone or E Mail ID for getting any login or ticket related support. Customer Care No. is 011-39340000. Catering Complaint numbers also included on this page.
IRCTC HELP LINE NUMBERS : CENTRAL RAILWAY
All the Helpline numbers for basic Enquiry of Central Railway are merged with a single Helpline number 139. Following are the categories for this
- Manual Enquiry
- Late running trains
- 24X7 Enquiry Services at 139
- PNR Status enquiry.
- Current train running position (all India basis)
- Accommodation availability.
- Fare enquiry (Reserved/ Unreserved)
- Also available in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and English.
- The system has value added services too.
Following information is provided on 139 Enquiry Number:
- Information about PNR status.
- Information about accommodation availability for Tatkalas well as General Quota.
- Information about the fare charged by the Railways.
- Information about the Passenger amenities provided at Railway station and also Tourism information.
- Information about the train running status and the schedule of the train.
- Information about various rules e.g. Break-journey rules.
- Information about the running of Special Trains.
- Facility for booking the ticket on phone.
- Information regarding on-line booking e.g. E-ticket and I ticket.
HELP LINE NUMBER : WESTERN RAILWAY
Western railways recently announced that have changed the Security Help line number for their Mumbai Local passengers as 1311 instead of 1276.
Western railways Mumbai local passengers can call this number from there Mobile phone as well as Land Lines. We advise all of them to keep note this number and call whenever necessary.
Mumbai Local Trains : Helpline Numbers
- GRP – 9833331111
- RPF (Railway Protection Force) Western Railway – 1311
- RPF (Railway Protection Force) Central Railway – 1275
HELPLINE NUMBERS : COMPLAINT RELATED TO RESERVATION OFFICES
Indian Railway announced that if the passenger is facing any issues while booking ticket via Ticket Booking Counter, including the behavior of counter staff or any dispute related to the return of balance amount after booking the ticket, in this cases passenger can immediately approach the Supervisors of the concerned Booking / Reservation Offices for on the spot redressal. If the passenger is still unsatisfied, can report the issue to OSD to CCM over the
Telephone No.044-25354405 or will be able to call the following Helpline Numbers.
- Chennai : 044-25354457
- Madurai : 0452-2308250
- Tiruchchirappalli : 0431-2418992
- Salem : 0427-2431010
- Thiruvananthapuram : 0471-2326484
- Palakkad : 0491-2552755
SECURITY HELPLINE NUMBERS : EAST COAST RAILWAY
Following are the Helpline Numbers
HELPLINE NUMBERS : KONKAN RAILWAY
Following are the various helpline numbers by Konkan Railway. For getting Railway stations phone numbers in Konkan Railway region,please click here.
- All India Help Line (except the security help line) : 138
- All PNR Enquiries (dial or send SMS) :139
- Security Help Line : 182
- Passenger Complaint(SMS only) : 9004470700
- Current Train Status(Toll – Free) : 1800 – 233- 1332
- Sharavan Sewa(for Senior Citizens). SMS your PNR No., Train No and coach No four hours in advance to avail this facility. Konkan Railway shall arrange a porter to assist the Senior Citizen passenger at free of coast. The number is : 96640-44456
- Saarthi Sewa(For disabled persons) SMS your PNR No., Train No and coach No four hours in advance to avail this facility. Konkan Railway shall arrange a porter to assist the Disabled Citizen passenger at free of coast. The number is : 96640-4456
HELPLINE NUMBERS : SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
South Western Railway announced that Railway Security Helpline No. 182 has been made operational for providing security related help to the passengers over the entire jurisdiction of Zonal Railway.This emergency number can be dialed from any land line or Mobile number. The complaint will be received at the concerned/nearest Divisional Security Control Rom.
Twitter Account Twitter account @rpfswr is also in operation for the passengers who needs security related assistance.
SWR Security App
An Android app known as ‘SWR Security App’ has been developed by RPF to help the passengers in need of security help. The same can be downloaded from the Google play store. The app has six basic functions such as report a crime; lodge a complaint, passenger feedback, security helpline, contact emergency assistance and useful information. The helpline can be accessed any time even on offline after downloading app.
Other Helpline Numbers by SWR
An exclusive Mobile Helpline No:09731666725 is also operational in South Western Railway for the security of female Passengers.
Integrated Security System (ISS) has been commissioned at KSR(Bengaluru), Yesvanthpur and Mysuru Stations of South Western Railway.
In addition to the above, 161 nos. Hand Held Metal Detectors and 26 nos. Door Frame Metal Detectors are available at the entry points of important stations.