New Trains List 2018
Indian Railway announced various New Trains to connect various destinations of the country and sometimes at the time of extra rush period. This New Trains List is including weekly mail/express, mail/express, passenger trains etc. Normally along with Railway budget announcement only railway is announcing new trains. Here we are including various New Trains List already announced and is going to announce by Indian railway in 2018.
- Jamalpur – Khagaria : DEMU Passenger
New JAMALPUR – KHAGARIA : DEMU PASSENGER
Railway announced a new train i.e DEMU passenger service viz.73464/73463 Jamalpur – Khagaria DEMU passenger with effect from 01.12.2017. Following are the details.
- Train No.73464 Jamalpur – Khagaria train will depart from Jamalpur at 17.10 hrs and will arrive Khagaria at 18.10 hrs.
- Train No.73463 Khagaria – Jamalpur train will depart from Khagaria at 18.30 hrs and will arrive Jamalpur at 19.30 hrs.
DPC-2 + DTC – 6 = 8, Days of Run : Daily
Jamalpur, Monghyr, Sabdalpur, Umesh Nagar, Khagaria.
In the New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018 Indian Railway announced Six new trains. Following are the details.
- Six days a week Tejas between New Delhi and Chandigarh
- Six days a week Tejas between Lucknow and Anand Vihar
- A weekly Humsafar express between Sealdah and Jammu Tawi
- A tri-weekly Humsafar express between Allahabad and Anand Vihar
- A weekly Antyodaya express between Darbhanga and Jalandhar and
- A weekly Antyodaya express between Bilaspur and Ferozepur
New Trains details and all other details related to train time table are attached here, New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018