Mumbai Local Train Season Ticket
Earlier Mumbai Local train passengers can book their season ticket through ww.services.irctc.co.in. But now IRCTC removed this facility and upgraded the facility. Now passengers can book Mumbai Local Train Season Ticket through UTS Mobile App.
Indian Railway announced through the website that Booking of Mumbai Suburban Season Ticket (MSST) through IRCTC website is discontinued w.e.f 01.03.2018. The MSST ticket can now be booked through UTS Mobile App. The Mobile App UTS can be downloaded from Google play.
Download the UTS Mobile app from here : – UTS Mobile App
Season Ticket Passengers Travel Allowed on Long Distance Trains
- Train No. 17412 Mahalaxmi Express
- Train No. 17058 Devgiri Express
- Train No. 22108 Latur- Mumbai Superfast Express
What are the restrictions?
Payment of differential fare as under
- Second class season ticket holders of Kalyan and Thane have to pay Rs. 30/- per trip from Kalyan to CST and Thane to CST. Superfast charges will be levied separately wherever applicable.
- First class season ticket holders have to pay Rs. 20/- per trip from Kalyan to CST and Rs 10/- per trip from Thane to CST
Special Numbered Coupons
- From 20th to 23rd of previous month to Ladies only. (In January on 26th, 27th and 28th)
- From 24th to 26th of previous month for left over coupons to only senior citizens above 70 years of age (In January on 29th and 30th)
- After 27th of previous month for general public for left over coupons.
The coupons will be printed along with other relevant information
- Date of Journey ….,
- Valid for the Month of February, 2016 only (similarly for March, 2016 and April, 2016 and so on)
- Valid with MST No. ……… only.
Coupons Required to be Validated Before Travel Starting
- Commuter found without coupons duly validated along with season ticket in the above trains will be treated as without ticket and charged with prescribed penalty charges plus unreserved second Mail/Express fare.
No inconvenience is caused to reserved passengers
- MST holders are to be ensured that no inconvenience is caused to reserved passengers to avoid complaints.
- MST holders are advised to board in all sleeper class coaches equally or use vestibules and occupy lower berth at only 4 passengers per seat (with reserved passengers)