Mumbai LTT – Goa Madgaon AC Double Decker Express Train
MUMBAI LTT – GOA MADGAON AC DOUBLE DECKER EXPRESS TRAIN STARTED
At last dream fulfilled, LTT Mumbai – Goa (Madgaon) Double Decker Express Train started it’s journey.
Konkan Railway published following details of AC Double Decker Express Train .
Train Details (Mumbai – Goa Double Decker train Schedule)
- AC Double Decker Express Train No.11085 (Tri-weekly) will have AC Chair Car Coaches and will leave LTT on every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday at 05.30 hrs and will reach Madgaon at 17.30 hrs on the same day.
- Similarly in Up Direction, Train No.11086 (Tri-weekly) will leave Madgaon on every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 06.00 hrs and will reach LTT at 17.10 hrs on the same day.
Train will have 10 Coaches
Thane, Panvel, Khed, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Sawantwadi, Thivim and Karmali in both the directions.
Double Decker Trains Details
Double Decker are fully Air Conditioned (AC) trains with 2 Floor express trains. This is considered to be highest priority train in India. Double deckers having less number of stoppages also.
Following are the other Double Decker Trains Running in India
Double Decker Express Trains List
- Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad Double Decker Express
- Bhopal–Indore AC Double Decker Intercity Express
- Chennai – Bangalore Double Decker Express
- Flying Ranee
- Guntur – Kacheguda Double Decker Express
- Habibganj Indore Junction AC Double Decker Express
- Howrah – Dhanbad Double Decker Express
- Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express
- Lucknow – Anand Vihar Double Decker Express
- Kacheguda – Tirupati Double Decker Express