Aluva – Ernakulam Town -Tripunithura : Kerala Local Train Started
The most awaited DEMU Service inaugurated on Cochin on June 21 , 2015. The regular service of this starting from 22 – June – 2015. The main feature of this trains is having India’s first AC coach integrated DEMU Service. This train work like Mumbai Local trains and runs in an interval of 5 minutes gap after the Signaling process completed. Also planning to run through short and long route.
Running Days : Except Sunday, all days are running
Coaches: 8 Coaches are there for the Inauguration train.
Tentative time table details as follows
Kerala DEMU Local Trains Time Table
- Ernakulam Junction ( 6:00 AM) – Tripunithura (6:50: AM)
- Tripunithura (8:10 AM) – Aluva (9:05:00 AM)
- Aluva (9:45 AM) – Ernakulam Junction (10:45 AM)
- Ernakulam Junction(12:15 PM) – Aluva (1 PM)
- Aluva (2:10 PM) – Ernakulam Junction (2:555 PM)
- Ernakulam Junction (3:10 PM) – Angamaly (4:10 PM)
- Angamaly (5:35 PM) – Piravam (7:45 PM)
- Piravam (8:00 PM) – Ernakulam Junction ( 8:55 PM)