Central Railway decided to implement 50% Tatkal Tickets on Dynamic Pricing in another 5 CR trains. This implementation will be with effect from 15.11.2014 onwards. After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing. The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare. Following are the details.
50% Tatkal Tickets on Dynamic Pricing will be implement in following 5 trains of Central Railway with effect from 15.11.2014.
- Train No.11013 LTT – Coimbatore Express
- Train No.16345 LTT – Thiruvananthapuram Netravati Express
- Train No.12542 LTT – Gorakhpur Super Fast Express
- Train No.12167 LTT – Varanasi Super Fast Express
- Train No.12137 CST Mumbai – Firozpur Punjab Mail