Method to avoid IRCTC Service Unavailable Error
Compatible browser selection and optimizing
IRCTC Supporting Browsers
- Internet Explorer v6.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox v3.5.5.
- Google Chrome v3.0
- Opera 10.10
- Safari 3.0.2
- Netscape Navigator v18.104.22.168
Please do following things before ticket booking on these browsers which applicable
- Enable java script in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Enable java script in Mozilla Firefox 1.5.x
- Delete cookies in Mozilla.
- Enable java script in Netscape 8.x
- Delete cookies in Netscape Navigator.
- Enable java script in Opera 9.x
- Delete cookies in Opera.
- Delete cookies in Google Chrome.
2. Ready before 7.55 A.M to book a tatkal ticket
Always remember lakhs of people are on the queue to book the ticket. So be patiant until you succeed. Indian railways
keep on upgrading the server to book the ticket multiple passengers.
3. Always note the details to book the ticket
Most of the time Service Unavailable Error occured because of the inactivity of the user. So request you to note the travel details like From and Destination of travel, Date of Travel, Train No, ID Proof details ect.
4.Avoid booking between 8 A.M to 9 A.M
Try to plan the travel date before 3 months and book the ticket. When there is a season ticket try to book the ticket on the starting date of release the ticket.
5. Keep in touch with Customer Care
When there is any continuous error occurred contact customer care for the support.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number (24X7 Hrs.) : 011-39340000