IRCTC Mobile Application : Download
Most of our viewers asking, “Where is my train app free download ?“. We are dedicating all of that this post. If you need more information please comment on this page.
Following are the details of various IRCTC Mobile Application provided by Indian Railway.
- IRCTC Mobile Application for Android
- Live Train Status :: Mobile Application
- ‘HindRail’: New App by Indian Railway
- IRCTC Windows 8 Mobile Application :: Download
- IRCTC Rail Connect : Railway’s Official Mobile App
- Rail SAARTHI : New Mobile Application by Railway
- Ujwal Bharat : All Apps by Indian Railway
- BHIM/UPI Apps for Train Ticket Booking by IRCTC
- RailSuraksha App by Railway
- UTS Mobile Ticketing App
- Rail MADAD App to Lodge Complaint
- Aapoorti Mobile App by Railway for E-Tendering and E-Auctions
- Ask DISHA by IRCTC New
Rail SAARTHI : New Mobile Application by Railway
Indian Railway launched new Integrated official Moible App called Rail SAARTHI. Following are the details. Currently, there are multiple mobile applications by Indian Railways to cater various passenger requirements including onboard cleaning, ticketing, grievance redressal and other issues. Most of the apps cater to one service only. To use different services, users need to search and download each application separately. In order to provide better customer experience, there is a need for an integrated application which will give a single window interface for these services. For more details please go through the following link : – Rail SAARTHI : New Integrated Mobile App by Indian Railway
IRCTC Rail Connect : Railway’s Official Mobile App
IRCTC Connect is the latest FREE Android IRCTC official mobile app that allows you to perform Train Ticket Booking, Book Your meal via Mobile , Air Ticket booking and IRCTC Tourism etc via your mobile phone.Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd. (IRCTC), which handles online ticketing for
trains, has launched IRCTC Rail Connect, a new app for faster and easier rail ticket booking in January 2017. Now we can book Tatkal ticket also through this App.
Simply all new IRCTC mobile application can used like 3 in 1 Mobile application to perform various task related to Indian Railways. But working Book Meal and Air Ticket booking you have download and install additional supporting APP.
Latest IRCTC Mobile app allows you pay the payment via e-Wallets , Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. On Wallet IRCTC supports Paytm, Mobikwik, Pay U Money, IRCTC Wallet etc. So by the help this new generation payment system anyone can do easily. Also provided several offers for booking Train Ticket by various wallet companies.
Users have to pay a one-time registration fee of Rs 50 for IRCTC’s e-wallet and this wallet can only be used for booking railway tickets.
Latest Features of IRCTC Connect App
- New Users, register and activate from App directly.
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- Supports Ladies,Tatkal and Premium-Tatkal quota booking.
- Current reservation facility.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle free transactions.
- Boarding point change facility.
- Syncing of IRCTC’s NGeT Web Site and NGeT Mobile App tickets. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of e-tickets booked through official website (www.irctc.co.in) and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.
User Guide for IRCTC Rail Connect App
- Downloading the app is easy as its size is only 11.65 MB.
- The app is integrated with other apps Food on Track, IRCTC Air, IRCTC Tourism.
- After downloading the app, new users will have to register while existing users can log in using their old credentials.
- Each time a user opens the app, he or she will have to choose from three sections: Train Ticket, Book Meal, IRCTC Tourism or Air Ticket.
- To log in to the train ticket app, users will have to enter a PIN while registering. This feature has been introduced for additional security.
- The app is in sync with the website and supports the old version of the app also, so users can not only see the history of their transactions and cancellations but also view, cancel or file TDR for e-tickets.
- Users can also book tatkal tickets, ladies quota, and premium tatkal tickets using the app, apart from current reservation and boarding point change facility.
- The interface is minimal and clutter-free, and it is fairly intuitive. Leaving the app, however, took multiple attempts.
In addition to this several Mobile Applications Indian Railway provided official and un-official (By the help of other major online companies like Clear Trip, Make My Trip etc )
IRCTC Official Mobile Applications list having following also included
Other IRCTC Mobile Application Supported Applications
Clear Trip Mobile App for Train Ticket Booking
Book My Train Mobile App for Train Ticket Booking
Make My Trip Mobile App for Train Ticket Booking
JD Mobile App Mobile App for Train Ticket Booking
For downloading the App , please go through the following link:- IRCTC RAIL CONNECT APP :: Download
IRCTC Windows 8 Mobile Application :: Download
Indian Rail Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) Launches new IRCTC Mobile Application exclusive for Microsoft Windows 8 Mobiles. This mobile applications allows following features
For downloading the IRCTC Mobile Application for Windows 8 Mobiles click on Download IRCTC Windows 8 Mobile ApplicationIRCTC tickets booking
- Check Availability of Train Tickets
- Arrival and Departure of Trains for a Station
- PNR Status Checking
- Track Train Route
- Ticket Cancellation
IRCTC also provided a Step by Step detailed Training Document / User Manual for the newly launched mobile apps for Windows 8, so that users can easily interact with this new mobile.
For Downloading the IRCTC Windows 8 Mobile Apps User Guide on PDF go to Windows 8 User Manual for IRCTC Application.
UJWAL BHARAT : All APPS by Indian Railway
Indian Railway launched many mobile application for the convenience and comfort of the passengers. Now passenger will be able to get all apps by Ministry of Railway under one website. The website is UJWAL BHARAT.
Complaint Management System (COMS) – This application is for writing complaints and suggestionFollowing are the details of all the apps launched by Railway.
- Coach Mitra and Clean My Coah – Request Coach-Mitra services just by entering PNR number
- IRCTC Air – This Application is for Air Tickets bookings for travel within India and abroad at comparatively cheaper prices. You can also book LTC flight tickets for your Holidays.
- IRCTC Catering – Food on Tracks – Book meals through IRCTC Catering
- IRCTC Tourism – This is for booking tour packages
- Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) – Enjoy paperless ticket experience. Book unreserved train tickets online.
- Rail Saarthi – This is for single window interface for Indian Railway Mobile Applications
- National Train Enquiry System (NTES) – To real-time train-running information
- IRCTC Rail Connect – To book a railway ticket from anywhere in India
‘HindRail’: New App by Indian Railway
Indian Railway decided to launch a new App called HindRail App, and it will work as a full fledged inquiry system providing information on arrivals, departures, delays, cancellations, platform numbers, running status and berth availability and all the train travel related queries, a famous newspaper reported. The App will be from next month onwards and will give answer for all the train related queries through one mega application which incorporates in it most of the existing Railways Apps.
The Indian Railway is developing the new app to work as a full fledged inquiry system providing information on arrival, departure, delays, cancellations, platform number, running status and berth availability. It will also offer booking of taxis, porter services, retiring rooms, hotels, tour packages, e-catering and other travel related needs, the newspaper reported. The Railways will offer all these services on a revenue sharing model with the service providers. The App will serve as a revenue earning platform for the public transporter and is slated to have a business potential Rs.100 crore every year.
The Railways often finds itself flooded with complaints from passengers about not getting reliable information on train running status, especially when they run late. Railway officials also acknowledge that there are problems in disseminating accurate information on delays. But, they says, the new App will address all these issues.
Source further said that the new app will be launched in June and it will not only give information but also track trains through it. currently, these are several apps operated by the Indian Railways which provide various kinds of services. These include the CMS App for complaint management system. The National Train Enquiry app provides inquiry facility. There are apps for booking reserved and unreserved tickets. There is another app managed by the IRCTC for the e-catering services. All these will be integrated in the proposed app ‘HindRail’, Newspaper reported.
Live Train Status :: Mobile Application
I know most of the keep on checking a official Live Train Running Information provider Mobile Application. At last the waiting is over, Indian Railways official Free Mobile Application to find Live Train Running Status is released. By the help of this new Official Mobile application, you can perform following functionality on a Mobile touch.
- Spot Your Train
- Live Station
- Train Schedule
- Trains between Stations
- Cancelled Trains
- Rescheduled Trains
- Diverted Trains
You can download the new Indian Railways Mobile Application from following links FREE
- Android App (Beta) – Download Android App Free
- Windows 8 App Available – Download Windows 8 App Free
- Windows Phone 8 App – Download Windows Phone 8 App Free
So why are you waiting for Just download the Mobile Application and Enjoy Hassle Free Holidays!!
What is IRCTC mobile?
IRCTC mobile allows you to perform various ticketing related services through your mobile phone. This service is available for all GPRS subscribers in India.
You can now book tickets using Credit Cards and Cash Cards, view trains between stations, check availability, get fare, perform PNR enquiry and many other information services. The tickets booked through IRCTC mobile shall be delivered to the postal address provided during the booking within 3 clear days from the date of booking.
- A world of convenience.
- A simple registration process
- A complete user-friendly application
- Cashless transactions with the use of payment cards
- Door delivery of your ticket
Java phone and GPRS connectivity is a pre-requisite. To avail GPRS facility, contact your mobile operator.
All the Windows mobile users can download that from the following link
http://www.irctcmobile.co.in/dlw —Windows Mobile
Others please click on the following link http://www.irctcmobile.co.in/ and mention your Mobile Number number, then you will get the link to download.
Otherwise you can SMS following format to get that link.
BSNL West and North Zone Users: Send IRCTC to 59998
MTNL Mumbai Users: Send IRCTC to 52221
Other Users : Send IRCTC to 56767
Otherwise you can book directly from following link.
Today IRCTC announced the most awaiting Android Official Mobile Application for IRCTC Ticket Reservation.
IRCTC Mobile Application for Android
For download the IRCTC Mobile for Android and User manual please visit following link IRCTC
Indian Railways Official – Free Android Ticket Booking Application : ‘ IRCTC Connect ‘ Released
Updated : September 12 – 2013
Today IRCTC announced the most awaiting Windows 8 Mobile Application for IRCTC Ticket Reservation.
Recently IRCTC announced they are supporting 3 more mobile application too as follows
1.New IRCTC Mobile Application ATOM
For getting the new IRCTC Mobile Application ATOM please go to the following link and follow the instructions and download. http://www.atomtech.in/irctc/irctc.html
Otherwise you will get the same via a SMS away. For getting the same on mobile please SMS atom to 54959
The IRCTC ATOM application is easier than the older one. By the help of this you can book the flight ticket, movie ticket etc.
2.New IRCTC Mobile Application For ngpay
Now ngpay (http://www.ngpay.com/)sevices also supporting the IRCTC Mobile payments. By the help of these now you can purchase the IRCTC online tickets so easy like you can use different payment methods that including debit card too.
For getting the ngpay mobile application please click on the following link https://www.irctc.co.in/beta_htmls/ngpay/whatisngpay.html and enter the mobile no.
You can also get the same through mobile. For getting the same on mobile please SMS ngpay to 56767
3.New IRCTC Mobile Application For PayMate
The third option for the mobile application is http://www.paymate.co.in/. Its also a very good mobile application. That too support online payments not only for IRCTC but also for other services like Flight ticket booking, film ticket booking etc.
For getting the Paymate mobile application please click on the following link https://www.irctc.co.in/beta_htmls/IRCTCLive_1/PaymateApp.html and enter the mobile no.
As of now PayMates not offered any SMS download option.
IRCTC recently once again revert back the IRCTC Mobile Ticket booking website address https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile. This mobile website now shows more clear and faster website than any other similar one.
This can able to use existing User IDs of IRCTC website too and will work almost all the Mobile with GPRS or 3G services available. By the help of this mobile website we can book the India Rail Ticket book without any installation too.
IRCTC also keep the other booking websites such as ngpay , Paymate and ATOM.
Other Mobile Application by Indian Railway / IRCTC are following.