|Fist Aid Kits|
Facilities of Medical Aid in Trains
AYUSH’ – TRADITIONAL INDIGENOUS MEDICAL FACILITIES AT RAILWAY HOSPITAL : PERAMBUR
Objectives of AYUSH
- To upgrade the educational standards of Indian Systems of Medicines and Homoeopathy colleges in the country.
- To strengthen existing research institutions and to ensure a time-bound research programme on identified diseases for which these systems have an effective treatment.
- To draw up schemes for promotion, cultivation and regeneration of medicinal plants used in these systems.
- To evolve Pharmacopoeial standards for Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy drugs.
Perambur Railway Hospital
- Clinic : Yoga and Naturopathy : Room No. - 223 : Timings - 09.00 to 13.00 hrs.
- Clinic : Siddha : Room No. - 224 : Timings - 09.00 to 13.00 hrs.
- Clinic : Homoeopathy : Room No. - 224 : Timings - 13.30 to 17.30 hrs.