INDIAN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY (ECR) : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- NORTHEAST FRONTIER (NFR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY (NWR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (NCR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- NORTHER RAILWAY (NR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY (SER) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SCR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- EAST COAST RAILWAY (ECoR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY (SWR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- WESTERN RAILWAY (WR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- EASTERN RAILWAY (ER) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- SOUTHERN RAILWAY (SR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY (SECR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- KONKAN RAILWAY (KR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
- OTHER NEWS : RELATED TO NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
You will get the details of all the railway zones new train time table except West Central Railway and North Eastern Railway. We will update the same as released by the railway.
NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway published the New Train Time Table 2017. Following are Salient features of New Train time Table for Northeast Frontier Railway.
New Trains : 3 New Express Trains and 6 New Passenger Trains incorporated.
- Extension of Trains : 3 Existing Trains extended to New destination.
- New Stoppages : 7 Trains Provided new stoppages.
- DEMU Train introduced against replacement of Conventional and New train : 4 New DEMU Trains introduced, 17 Passenger trains replaced with DEMU Trains
- Speeding Up of Trains : 37 Trains speeded up reducing journey time by 5 to 65 minutes.
- Special Trains Regularized : 4 special trains running temporarily were regularised and made permanent services
- Change of Timings : Arrival/Departure timings of 35 trains changed for convenience of passengers.
- Trains introduced and special Trains regularised: Express Train introduced and incorporated in the time table 2017.
- Temporary Change of Terminal : 7 trains undergo temporary change of Terminal.
- Diversion of Trains : 1 train diverted
NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
North Western Railway announced new train time table 2017 – 2018. Major changes in the time table are following.
27 Trains speed increased
- Train No.22475 Bikaner Jn – Coimbatore Jn Super Fast – 50 Minutes
- Train No.22497 Shri Ganganagar – Trichy Humsafar – 01 hours 05 minutes
- Train No.22498 Tiruchchirapalli – Sriganganagar Humsafar Express – 01 hours
- Train No.14661 Delhi – Barmer Link Express – 25 minutes
- Train No.14809 Jaisalmer – Jodhpur Express – 15 minutes
- Train No.14810 Jodhpur – Jaisalmer Express – 30 minutes
- Train No.14814 Bhopal – Jodhpur Express – 30 minutes
- Train No.15624 Kamakhya – Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express – 15 minutes
- Train No.16587 Yesvantpur – Bikaner Express – 20 minutes
- Train No.17037 Secunderabad-Bikaner Express – 10 minutes
- Train No.19056 Jodhpur – Valsad Express – 15 minutes
- Train No.54701 Bathinda – Lalgarh Passenger – 35 minutes
- Train No.54702 Lalgarh – Abohar Passenger – 20 minutes
- Train No.54704 Jodhpur – Bhatinda Passenger – 10 minutes
- Train No.54752 Shri Ganganagar – Rewari Passenger – 15 minutes
- Train No.54790 Bikaner – Rewari Passenger – 10 minutes
- Train No.54810 Jodhpur – Rewari Passenger – 40 minutes
- Train No.59601 Marwar – Ajmer Passenger – 15 minutes
- Train No.59602 Ajmer – Marwar Passenger – 15 minutes
- Train No.59607 Ajmer – Pushkar Passenger – 25 minutes
- Train No.59608 Pushkar – Ajmer Passenger – 20 minutes
- Train No.59717 Phulera – Rewari Passenger – 10 minutes
- Train No.59718 Rewari – Phulera Passenger – 10 minutes
- Train No.59730 Rewari – Sikar Passenger – 45 minutes
- Train No.74838 Palanpur – Jodhpur DEMU – 30 minutes
- Train No.74841 Jodhpur – Bhildi Demu – 10 minutes
- Train No.74842 Bhildi – Jodhpur Demu – 30 minutes
For getting more details about the new train time table by NWR, please go through the following link : – NWR : Train Time Table 2017
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
North Central Railway announced new train time table 2017 – 2018. Major changes in the time table are following.
- New Trains to be introduced- Allahabad-Anand Vihar ‘T’ Humsagra fortar Express (Tri-weekly)
- Trains already running and included in time table w.e.f. 01.11.2017 – 19041/19042 Bandra (T) – Ghazipur City Express (Bi-weekly), 222433/22434 Anand Vihar (T) – Ghazipur City Express (Bi-weekly), 322427/22428 Anand Vihar (T) – Ballia Express (Weekly), 415063/15064 Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak (T) (Weekly), 515065/15066 Gorakhpur-Panvel (T) Express (4 days), 615067/15068 Gorakhpur-Bandra (T) Express (weekly), 719305/19306 Indore-Guwahati Express(Weekly), 822163/22164 Bhopal-Khajuraho Mahamana Express(Daily), 922167/22168 Singrauli-Nizamuddin Express(Weekly), 1017323/17324 Hubli-Varanasi Express (Weekly), 1120903/20904 Vadodara-Varanasi Mahamana Express (Weekly), 1216793/16794 Rameswaram-Faizabad Express (Weekly), 1311901/11902 Mathura-Kurukshetra Express (5 Days), 1414117/14118 Allahabad-Basti Manwar Sangam Express (5 days), 1512571/12572 Gorakhpur- Anand Vihar Humsagra fortar Express (weekly).
Change in Number of Trains
- 115107/15108 Mathura-Chhapra express (tri-weekly) has been speeded up and converted into super fast with new number 22531/22532 w.e.f. 09.08.2017.
- 214155/14156 Kanpur-Udhampur express (bi-weelkly) has been speeded up and extended up to Allahabad with new number as 24155/24156 w.e.f. 10.06.2017. Now the train has renumbered as 22431/22432 w.e.f. 24.10.2017.
- 322811/22812 Bhuwneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani express (tri-weekly) will be diverted ex. Bhubneswar on every Saturday (one day) and every sun ex. New Delhi via Sambalpur-Rourkela-Chakrdharpur instead of Balasore-Kgp w.e.f. 11.02.2018 with new number 20817/20818 Bhubneswar – New Delhi Rajdhani Express (weekly).
- 454003/54004 Kosikalan – Nizamuddin passenger has been converted into MEMU with new number 64569/64570 w.e.f. 08.10.2017.
- 522693/22694 Bangalore-New Delhi Rajdhani express (tri-weekly) has been merged in train number 22691/22692 (4 days) and made 22691/22692 daily.
- 611065/11066 Lokmany Tilak Term.-Darbhanga Pawan express (tri-weekly) has been merged in train number 11061/11062 (4 days) and made 11061/11062 daily.
Increase in frequency
- The frequency of 19041/42 BANDRA TERM.-GHAZIPUR CITY Express has been increased from Weekly to Bi-weekly w.e.f. 13.08.2017.
- Frequency to be increased- 12571/12572 Gorakhpur-Anand Vihar T Humsagra fortar Express from weekly to 4 days a week. 12595/12596 Gorakhpur-Anand Vihar T Humsagra fortar Express from bi-weekly to 3 days a week.
Diversion of trains
- 12273/12274 Howrah-New Delhi Duranto (bi-weekly) will be diverted via Jasidih-Patna-Mugalsaraiinstead of Dhnabad-Gaya-Mugalsaraiw.e.f. 08.02.18 ex. HOWRAH and w.e.f. 10.02.2017 ex. NEW DELHI.
Speeding UP of trains
- 22 trains have speeded up in time table w.e.f. 01.11.2017.
Major change in timings of trains
- 38 Trains are having major changes in timings
For getting more details about new train time table 2017 by NCR, please go through the following link : – New Time Table 2017 by NCR
NORTHERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
Northern Railway announced new train time table 2017 – 2018. Major changes in the time table are following.
SUMMARY OF SALIENT FEATURES OF NORTHERN RAILWAY TIME TABLE EFFECTIVE FROM NOVEMBER 2017
Trains originating/terminating/running through Northern Railway
- Tejas – 2 Pairs
- Humsafar – 2 Pairs
- Antyodaya – 2 Pairs
Increase in Frequency of Trains – 2 Pairs
increase in Speed of Trains – 65 Pairs
Change in Timings of Trains
- Early Departure of Trains – 23 Trains
- Late Departure of Trains – 13 Trains
- Early Arrival of Trains – 18 Trains
- Late Arrival of Trains – 05 Trains
CHANGES IMPLEMENTED AFTER RELEASE of OCTOBER 2016 TIME TABLE
New Trains introduced/ Extended/Frequency increased/ Other Changes
- Ac Express Trains – 02 Pairs
- Express Trains – 25 Pairs
- Passenger Trains – 01 Pair
- Extension of Trains – 06 Pairs
- increase in Frequency of Trains – 05 Pairs
- Shifting of Terminals – 08 Pairs
- Cancellation of Train in Lieu of increase of Frequency of Equivalent Train Providing Daily Service – 01 Pair
- Conversion of Mail/Express Train into Superfast – 09 Pairs
- Conversion of Trains into MEMU Trains – 02 Pairs
- Stoppages Provided To Express/Passengers – 13 Trains
- Withdrawal of Stoppages – 01 Pair
- Reduction of Frequency of Trains – 01 Pair
- Change in Route – 05 Trains
- Trains Speeded Up – 17 Trains
- Merger of Rake Links for Optimised Maintenance – 02 Trains
More details about Northern Railway’s New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018 are attached here.
SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
South Eastern Railway announced that the highlights of South Eastern Railway’s New Public Time Table which will be effective from 1st November, 2017 include Introduction of New Trains, Extension of Service, Increase in Frequency of Trains, Change in Train Timings, Additional Stoppages, Acceleration of Trains etc. The salient features are as follows in brief:-
- Train Nos.38435/38452 Howrah-Panskura-Howrah EMU Local will be extended to run to/from Kharagpur as train no. 38721/38728 Howrah-Kharagpur-Howrah EMU Local.
- 8 numbers of EMU Local Trains and 01 Passenger Train has been provided with additional stoppages at different stations enroute w.e.f. 01.11.2017.
OTHER MAIL/EXPRESS AND PASSENGER SERVICES
- One pair of Weekly Rajdhani Express (20817/20818) between Bhubaneswar- New Delhi-Bhubaneswar via Sambalpur City-Jharsuguda-Rourkela-Chakradharpur-Anara will be introduced w.e.f 10.02.2018 (Saturday) from Bhubaneswar and w.e.f 11.02.2018 (Sunday) from New Delhi. Consequently, w.e.f. 10-02-2018, service of 22811 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express via Bhadrak, Adra from Bhubaneswar every Saturday and w.e.f. 11.02.2018 service of 22812 New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express via Adra, Bhadrak from New Delhi every Sunday will remain cancelled permanently.
- One pair of Weekly Humsafar Express (20822/20821) between Santragachi-Pune-Santragachi leaving Santragachi every Saturday and leaving Pune every Monday will be introduced. (The date of introduction will be notified later).
- One pair of Weekly Humsafar Express (22914/22913) between Santragachi- Jabalpur-Santragachi leaving Santragachi every Thursday and leaving Jabalpur every Wednesday will be introduced. (The date of introduction will be notified later).
Restoration of Services
- The services of Train Nos.58655/58656 Ranchi- Lohardaga-Ranchi Passenger will be restored w.e.f 01.11.2017. Consequently, timings of some pairs of Passenger Trains viz. 58651/58652 and 58657/58658 Ranchi-Lohardga-Ranchi Passengers and 58653/58654 Ranchi-Tori-Ranchi Passenger will be reorganized.
Extension of Trains
- Train Nos.68082/68087 Adra-Bankura-Dhanbad MEMU Passenger will be extended to run upto Bishnupur w.e.f.01.11.2017.
Increase in Frequency
- The frequency of Train Nos.18117/18118 Rourkela-Gunupur- Rourkela Tri-weekly Rajya Rani Express will be increased to six days a week. (Running of additional days will be notified later).
- Train Nos.58142/58143 Hatia-Tatanagar-Hatia Passenger will stop at Jonha/Goutamdhara w.e.f. 1.11.2017.Train Nos.22857/22858 Santragachi-Anand Vihar-Santragachi Express will stop at Khanoodih w.e.f. 6.11.2017.
Renumbering of Trains
- Train Nos.18109/18110 Sambalpur- Jammu Tawi-Sambalpur Link Express will be renumbered as 18309/18310 leaving Jammu Tawi and Sambalpur on and from 12.12.2017. Train Nos.53337/53338 Garbeta-Ranchi-Garbeta Passenger will be renumbered as 58163/58164 w.e.f. 1.11.2017.
Change in Departure Time
- 19 numbers of Mail/Express Trains will be speeded up ranging from 75 minutes to 05 minutes and 24 Passenger Trains will be speeded up ranging from 140 minutes to 05 minutes. As a result the departure time of 12 numbers of Mail/Express, 11 numbers of Passenger Trains and 4 numbers of MEMU/DEMU/EMU Locals will be changed at different originating stations ranging from 05 minutes to 280 minutes.
SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
South Central Railway announced that the New Southern Zone Time Table (SZTT), which includes South Central Railway, will come into effect from 1st November, 2017. The salient features of the Public Time Table pertaining to South Central Railway Jurisdiction in brief are as follows –
|Sr No.||Description||Humsafar||Double Decker||Super Fast||Express||DEMU/MEMU Passenger||Total|
|1||Extension of Train Services Originating/Terminating in SCR||1||3||4|
|2||Increase in Frequency of Trains – Trains passing through SCR||1||1|
|3||Speeding up of Trains||11||13||40||64|
|4||Change in Timings at important Stations||46||61||39||146|
|5||Change in Train Numbers||1||1|
|6||Conversion of Express Trains into Super Fast||1||1|
Details attached here : – South Central Railway : New Train Time Table 2017
EAST COAST RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
East Coast Railway announced that the new railway time table will be implemented from 1st November 2017. Changes in the timings of 56 trains including 37 express and 19 local passenger trains have been revised in this new train time table. 24 trains have been re-numbered. And 36 trains upgraded. Introduction of 03 new train services including Rajdhani and Humsafar express have been placed. Frequency of one pair train has been increased; four pairs of trains have been extended. The date of introduction of these trains will be notified in due course and some have already implemented. Following are the details.
Changes in Timings
The timings of 10 numbers of trains have been changed and are different from the earlier time at different stations in East Coast Railway jurisdiction.
DEPARTURE TIMINGS OF TRAINS BEFORE THE PRESENT SCHEDULE
The timings of 18212 Jagadalpur-Durg Express from Jagadalpur will leave at 12.35 hrs instead of 13.05 hrs. The timings of this train between Jagadalpur and Rayagada have also been pre-poned. Similarly, 18448 Jagadalpur-Bhubaneswar Hirakhand Express, 18438 Junagarh Road-Bhubaneswar Express, 12281 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Duronto Express, 17015 Bhubaneswar-Secunderabad Visakha Express, 18503 Visakhapatnam-Sai Nagar Shirdi Express, 22847 Visakhapatnam-LTT Express, 18518 Visakhapatnam-Korba Express, 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express, 18508 Amritsar-Visakhapatnam Hirakud Express, 22828 Surat-Puri Express, 12993 Gandhidham-Puri Express, 18422 Ajmer-Puri Express,22838 Ernakulam-Hatia Express, 12894 Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express trains from it’s originating Stations and at some other Stations en-route will be pre-poned, i.e. will leave before the scheduled time. Apart from this, the departure time of local passenger trains viz. 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur Passenger, 58501 Visakhapatnam-Kirandul Passenger, 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg Passenger, 58502 Kirandul-Visakhapatnam Passenger, 57272 Rayagada-Vijayawada Passenger, 57230 Visakhapatnam-Machhlipatnam/Naraspur Passenger, 58525 Palasa-Visakhapatnam Passenger and 58136 Sambalpur-Jharsuguda Passenger from its originating and intermediate Stations have been changed and will leave before the present scheduled time.
DEPARTURE TIMINGS OF TRAINS AFTER THE PRESENT SCHEDULE
21 Trains from ECoR jurisdiction will leave after the present scheduled timings.
The timings of 22910 Puri-Valsad Express, 22840 Bhubaneswar-Rourkela Inter City Express, 14710 Puri-Bikaner Express, 18437 Bhubaneswar-Junagarh Road Link Express, 18447 Bhubaneswar-Jagadalpur Hirakhand Express, 22819 Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam Inter City Express, 18304 Puri-Sambalpur Inter City Express has been changed at different Stations. Timings of 12146 Puri-LTT Express, 22415 Visakhapatnam-New Delhi Express, 18511 Koraput-Visakhapatnam Express have also been changed at different stations.
Re-Numbering of Trains
Twenty Four trains have been re-numbered.
Sambalpur-Nanded-Sambalpur Express, Visakhapatnam-Nanded-Visakhapatnam Express, Puri-Jodhpur-Puri Express, Visakhapatnam-Tata-Visakhapatnam Express, Gandhidham-Puri-Gandhidham Express, Jammu Tawi-Sambalpur-Jammu Tawi Express,including some passenger trains like Visakhapatnam-Vizianagaram-Palasa-Visakhapatnam Passenger, Palasa-Brahmapur-Bhubaneswar-Cuttack-Palasa Passenger and one pair Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack passenger.
Extension of Trains
Extension of four pairs of trains have been placed in the Time Table and already been implemented.
- Jammu Tawi-Rourkela Express up to Sambalpur,
- Rourkela-Bhubaneswar Rajya Rani Express up to Gunupur
- Two pairs of Khurda Road-Bolagarh Passengers up to Nayagarh Town.
Increase in Frequency of Trains
- Frequency of Kamakhya-Bangalore Cant.-Kamakhya Humsafar Express has been increase from weekly to Bi-weekly.
Three Pairs of New Trains have been included in new Time Table.
- Two pairs of weekly Humsafar Express between Bhubaneswar and Krishnarajpuram and Howrah -Vijayawada have already been implemented.
- Another new Rajdhani Express between Bhubaneswar and New Delhi via Sambalpur has been placed in the Time Table. The date of introduction of new Rajdhani Express via Sambalpur will be notified in due course.
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
South Western Railway announced the details of the new train time table, following are the details.
Summary of South Western Railway’s Train Time Table
- New trains introduced in the last one year – 17 , Daily trains – 04, 6 days a week trains – 06, Tri-weekly trains – 02, Weekly trains – 05
- Extension to further stations – 06
- Speeded up trains to reduce the journey time – 16
- Conversion from Express to Super fast – 02
- Conversion from Passenger to Express – 02
- Trains coaches replaced to LHB from old conventional coaches – 05
- Train coaches replaced with DEMU from old conventional coaches – 01
- Train terminal shifted from KSR Bengaluru to Banasawadi to decongest KSR Bengaluru – 02
- Train frequency increased from Weekly to Bi-weekly – 01
- Train timings revised for the better convenience of the passengers – 45
Revised Timing of Trains
- Train No.20652 Shivamogga – KSR Bengaluru – save 25 minutes,
- Train No.20651 KSR Bengaluru-Shivamogga – save 20 minutes,
- Train No.16577 Yeshwantpur – Harihar Express – save 15 minutes
- Train No.16578 Harihar- Yeshwantpur Express – save 10 minutes.
Conversion of Trains
- Train Nos.20651/20652 Bengaluru – Shivamogga Town Express, a daily train will be converted into a super fast train.
- Train Nos.22697/22698 Hubballi – Chennai Central Super fast will start functioning
- Train Nos.22501/22502 New Tinsukia – KSR Bengaluru will start functioning.
Shifting of Terminals
- Train Nos.12683/12684 Ernakulam – KSR Bengaluru, Train Nos.22607/22608 Ernakulam – KSR Bengaluru to Banaswadi from January 4 and January 8, 2018.
For getting more details about salient features of Public time table by SWR, please go through the following link : – SWR : New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018
CENTRAL RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
Central Railway’s new train time table will be effective from November 1st. Some of the main features of the train time table are following.
- Total daily services on main line will increase from 838 to 856
- Total daily services will increase from 1688 to 1706
- 25 new services will be introduced :- Seven existing services will be cancelled for enhancement of corridor block. Net increase of services is 18.
- 8.10 am Titwala – Dadar and 8.45 am Badlapur – Dadar will get 3 extra coaches from Kalyan – end reserved for women. The two trains will reach Dadar at 09.37 am and 09.55 am respectively
- 22 more fast trains will halt at Diva
- Karjat – bound train will leave CSMT at 12.20 am instead of 12.30 am.
- 10.22 pm Titwala bound train from CSMT will be cancelled.
Stations which will benefit from the new timetable are Badlapur (01 Up and 01 Down service), Karjat (01 Up and 01 Down services), Khopoli (02 Up and 02 Down services), Kasara (01 Up and 01 Down service), Titwala (01 Up and Down service) and Dombivali (03 Up and 03 Down services) . For getting the full details of Main and Suburban train services’ train time table, please go through the following link : – Central Railway : Train Time Table 2017 – 2018
WESTERN RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
Western Railway announced the train time table 2017 – 2018 of Rajkot Division. Following are the details.
Changes in Timings of Trains
Main highlights of changes in timings of trains for Rajkot station from 01.11.2017 are as under:
- Train no.22946 Okha-Murnbai Central Saurashtra Mail will depart 05 minutes early from Rajkot at 18.15 hrs instead of its previous time of 18.20 hrs.
- Train no.22945 Murnbai Central-Okha Saurashtra Mail will arrive at Rajkot 05 minutes late in the morning at 10.10 hrs instead of its previous time of 10.05 hrs. .
- Train no. 59507 Rajkot-Somnath Local will depart 20 minutes earlier from Rajkot in the morning at 05.10 hrs instead of its previous time of 05.30 hrs. . Train no. 22937 Rajkot-Rewa Express will depart 1 hour and 15 minutes late from Rajkot in the afternoon at 13.30 hrs instead of its previous time of 12.15 hrs.
- Train no. 19565 Okha-behradun Uttranchal Express will depart 1 hour late from Rajkot in the afternoon at 13.30 hrs instead of its previous time of 12.30 hrs.
- Train no. 12905 Porbandar-Howrah Express and train no. 12949 Porbandar-Santragachi Express will depart 55 minutes late from Rajkot in the afternoon at 12.44 hrs instead of its previous time of 11.49 hrs.
- Train no. 18402 Okha-Puri Express will depart 1 hour late from Rajkot in the afternoon at 13.30 hrs instead of its previous time of 12.30 hrs.
- Train no. 18401 Puri-Okha Express will arrive at Rajkot earlier by 20 minutes in the morning at 08.00 hrs instead of its previous time of 08.20 hrs.
- Train no. 16734 Okha-Rameshwaram Express will depart 41 minutes late from Rajkot in the afternoon at 12.30 hrs instead of its previous time of 11.49 hrs.
- Train no. 11088 Pune-Veraval Express will arrive at Rajkot earlier by 15 minutes at 12.10 hrs in the afternoon instead of its previous time of 12.25 hrs.
- Train no. 15635 Okha-Guwahati Express will depart 22 minutes late from Rajkot in the evening at 16.47 hrs instead of its previous time of 16.25 hrs.
Timings of Preponement of Trains, Timings of Postponement of Trains etc are following : – Western Railway : New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018
EASTERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
Eastern Railway announced the New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018. Salient Features of Eastern Railway’s New Train Time Table are following. In the new Time Table of Eastern Railway, to be effective from 1 November, 2017, there will be new trains, extension, increase in frequency, change in terminal, change in train timings etc.
Changes of departure timings of Mail/Express/ Passenger trains : Express trains : Train No.12987 Sealdah – Ajmer Express from Sealdah at 22.55 hrs. instead of 23.05 hrs, Train No.13009 Doon Express from Howrah at 20.25 hrs. instead of 20.30 hrs , Train No.13118 Lalgola – Kolkata Express from Lalgola at 6.40 hrs. instead of 6.30 hrs. , Train No.13114 Lalgola – kolkata Express from Lalgola at 16.20 hrs instead of 16.10 hrs. Passenger trains : A total of 9(nine) passenger trains,
Extension of trains : Train No.63105 Sealdah – Berhampore MEMO passenger upto Lalgola
Reduction in journey times : 7(seven) Express trains and 58 (fifty eight) passenger trains,
Change in train numbers : 6(six) Jasidih-Dumka-Jasidih passengers
Diversion of trains : Train Nos.13163/13164 Sealdah – Saharsa Hatey Bazare Express via Purnea for two days-a-week w.e.f 5.12.2017 and 6.12.2017 from Sealdah and Saharsa respectively, Train Nos.12353/12354 Howrah – Lalkuan Express via Bareilley Bareilley city w.e.f 15.12.2017 and 16.12.2017 from Howrah and Lalkuan respectively, Train Nos.12273/12274 Howrah – New Delhi Duronto Express via Jasidih – Patna Jn. w.e.f 9.2.2018 and 10.2.2018 from Howrah and New Delhi respectively.
Introduction of trains: 4(four) EMU locals- 2(two) between Barasat and Hasnabad, 1(one) between Sonarpur and Diamond Harbour and 1(one) between Diamond Harbour and Baruipur, Regularisation of 8(Eight) EMU locals, presently running as special trains,
Extension of trains : 6(six) EMU locals,
Short termination/origination : 2(two) EMU locals
Change in train numbers : 3 EMU locals
Reduction in journey time : 12(twelve) EMU locals
For getting more details about Eastern Railway’s train time table 2017 – 2018, please go through the following link : – Eastern Railway : New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018 Details
SOUTHERN RAILWAY : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
3 New Trains For Suburban Network. The railways will speed up 51 express and 36 passenger trains on lines in Tamil Nadu from November 1, a famous Newspaper reported. These include 30 express trains of Southern Railway, which has administrative control over Tamil Nadu and Kerala, and 21 inter-railway expresses. Train journeys to various places in TN, including Trichy and Madurai, are about to get faster.
Reduction in journey time : The Puduchery – Mangalore Weekly Express will be 75 minutes faster and Chennai Egmore-Mangalore Express 60 minutes faster. The Rameswaram Express and Chennai-Sengottai Silambu Express will both cut running time by 50 minutes. The Mangalore Chennai Express will save 40 minutes. Chennai Egmore – Madurai Pandian Express 35 minutes (30 minutes in the reverse direction). The Cholan Express will be faster by 20 minutes and Rockfort Express from Chennai by 15 minutes. The Kanyakumari Express will be faster by 20 minutes. With a doubled section beyond Trichy, 19 diesel-electric multiple unit (DEMU) trains in the division will speed up by between five and 20 minutes. The Faizabad-Rameswaram Weekly Express will cut running time by 100 minutes. Bi-weekly Mangalore-Kacheguda Express will slash its time by 235 minutes (close to four hours).
Extension of trains : The railways will extend the Ananthapuri Express up to Kollam, Amirtha Express to Madurai and ChennaiPalani Express to Palakkad via Pollachi.
Introduction of trains: Chennai’s suburban network will get three new trains from November 1. One of them will be from Chengalpet to Thirumalpur; it will depart Chengalpet at 5.15 am and Thirumalpur at 9 pm. A second, between Chennai Central and Avadi, will depart from Chennai Central at 2.05 pm and Avadi 2.50 pm.The third new train, on the Chennai Beach-Tiruvallur section, will depart from Beach at 4.40 pm and Tiruvallur at 6.30 pm.
Details of Southern Railway are attached here. Southern Railway : New Train Time Table 2017 – 2018
KONKAN RAILWAY (KR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017
In South Zone Train Time Table 2017 published by Indian Railway , you will get complete details of Konkan Railway train time table 2017 – 2018. South Zone Public Time Table includes the train time table details of Southern Railway, South Central Railway, South Western Railway and Konkan Railway. For getting the official page of South Zone Train Time Table , please click here. South Zone Time Table 2017
SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY (SECR) : NEW TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017
South East Central Railway published the details of New Train Time Table 2017. For getting the details, please go through the following link : – New Train Time Table by SCER
EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY : TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
East Central Railway announced train time table 2017, following are the details.
|East Central Railway : Train Time Table 2017|
OTHER NEWS : RELATED TO TRAIN TIME TABLE 2017 – 2018
‘Trains At A Glance’ : ONLINE TIME TABLE BOOK
Indian Railway published an online version of Railway Time Table book ‘Trains At A Glance’ all Indian Time Table. Following are the details.
|Train Time Table : Online Book|
Main Content of the book are following
- Luxury Tourist Trains
- Hill Railways
- Indrail Pass and Package Tours
- Menu for Meals
- Advance Reservation
- Boarding the Train
- Railway Train Enquiry
- Tatkal Reservation
- Special Facilities for Foreigners
- Change in travel plan
- Circular Journey Tickets
- Reserving Special Carriages
- Booking of Luggage
- Advance Reservation Through Internet
- Refund Rules
- Rail Travel Concessions
- Passenger Amenities
- Vigilance Organisation
- Citizens Charter
- Explanatory Notes for Fares
- Railway Protection Force
- How to use the Timetable
- How to Read Time Table
- Route Map with Table Numbers
- Station Index
- Station Code Index
- Train Number Index
- Train Name Index
- Trains Newly Introduced
- Humsafar and Tejas Trains
- Antyodaya and Uday Trains
- Duronto Express
- Rajdhani and Shatabdi Trains
- Jan Shatabdi Trains
- Sampark Kranti Trains
- Double Decker Trains
- Table Index
- Railways and Tourism
- Indian Railways Map
For visiting the link of Trains At a Glance, please click here.
Existing Railway Time Table Extended upto 31.10.2017
Northern Railway/ South Eastern Railway announced that it is notified for the information of the general public that the existing Trains at a Glance, North Zone Public Time Table and Working Time Table will be extended upto 31.10.2017.
|New Train Time Table|
New Time Table will come into effect from 01.11.2017. All trains will run as per schedule of existing Time Table upto 31.10.2017.
Earlier News Related to the Railway Time Table 2017 – 2018
Eastern Railway announced that New Zonal and Suburban Railway Train Time Table 2017 – 2018 of Indian Railway and ‘Train at a Glance’ shall come into effect from 15 October, 2017. The existing Time Table of this railway will remain valid till 14 October, 2017.
On 13.09.2017 South Central Railway announced that Railway Board has reviewed and has decided that the validity of existing Zonal Railway Public Time Table and Trains at a Glance (TAG) 2016 will be extended up to 14th October, 2017. Accordingly, the new Zonal Railway Public Time Table and Trains at a Glance (TAG) 2017 will come into effect from 15th October, 2017 instead of 1st October, 2017. Earlier South Central Railway announced that the validity of the present ‘Southern Zone Public Timetable 2016-17’ and ‘Trains At a Glance 2016-17’ is extended up to 30th September, 2017.