SUBURBAN TRAIN TIME TABLE 2016-2017 UPDATES
Details of suburban train time table of all the Railway zones under Indian Railway. Following are the updates.
Updated : 29.11.2016
Timings of Two Local Trains of Sealdah (South) Section RevisedEastern Railway announced that in partial modification to the existing Suburban Time Table of Sealdah (South) section, timings of two EMU locals viz. 34724 Dn Sealdah (South) – Namkhana local and 34126 Dn Sealdah (South) – Budge Budge local revised with effect from 26.11.2016. There will be some marginal revision in departure time at originating station and timings at intermediate stations of these two local trains. Following are the details.
- Train No.34724 Dn Sealdah - Namkhana local will leave Sealdah (South) station at 9:16 hrs. instead of its earlier departure at 9:23 hrs. The revised timings of this train at Ballygunge Jn, Sonarpur Jn, Baruipur Jn and Lakshmikantapur stations will be 9:26 hrs., 9:44 hrs., 10:01 hrs. and 11:00 hrs. respectively.
- Train No.34126 Dn Sealdah - Budge Budge local will leave Sealdah (South) station at 9:22 hrs. instead of its earlier departure at 9:16 hrs. The revised timings of this train at Ballygunge Jn, New Alipore (Kol), Majerhat and Budge Budge stations will be 9:32 hrs., 9:44 hrs., 9:48 hrs. and 10:15 hrs. respectively.
Updated : 21.10.2016
Partial Modification in Suburban Train Time Table 2016
- Train No.34322 Down Sonarpur - Mathurapur Road Local will be extended upto Lakshmikantapur station where the train will reach Mathurapur Road at 07.55 hrs instead of 08.00 hrs to reach Lakshmikantapur station at 08.10 hrs
- Train No.34331 Up Mathurapur Road - Baruipur Local will orginate from Lakshmikantapur station at 08.20 hrs.
- Timings of Train No.34725 Up Lakshmikantapur - Sealdah South Local will be preponed by 3 minutes at the stations between Lakshmikantapur and Shasan Road.
NEW REVISED TIME FOR LOCAL TRAINS from MARCH 1st 2016
Eastern Railway announced New revised time for local trains from March 1st 2016. There will be a marginal revision in the time schedule of Eight UP and Eight DOWN EMU Locals. It is because of doubling work between Lebutala and Champapukur stations on Barasat - Hansnabad section under Sealdah Division of Eastern Railway. The details of the Local trains are following.
Eight UP Locals Trains
- 33313 Up,
- 33513 Up,
- 33515 Up,
- 33517 Up,
- 33533 Up,
- 30321 Up,
- 33521 Up,
- 33321 Up.
- 33518 Dn,
- 33314 Dn,
- 33520 Dn,
- 33522 Dn,
- 33524 Dn,
- 33538 Dn,
- 33526 Dn,
- 33318 Dn.
Updated : 12.10.2016
2 More Local Train Services by Western Railway
Western Railway has introduced two more services on the suburban section for the comfort and convenience of passengers . This is in addition to the eight new services declared recently, a famous Newspaper reported.
The new services will be :-
Consequent to the introduction of additional services, the train presently departing Virar at 4.15 am to reach Dahanu Road at 5.30 am will be cancelled.
Thus, by introducing 10 new services and by cancelling six existing services, the number of increase in the Western Railway's total suburban services will be four now. The total number of Western Railway's local trains will now reach 1323 from 1319.
- From Churchgate to Dahanu Road in Down direction
- From Virar to Churchgate in Up direction
Updated : 05.10.2016
Western Railway to Increase Suburban Services
Borivali - Virar
- Originating Station and Time : Borivali at 06.50
- Destination Station and Time : Virar at 07.25
- Originating Station and Time : Churchgate at 08.26
- Destination Station and Time : Virar at 09.50
- Originating Station and Time : Borivali at 14.24
- Destination Station and Time : Bhayandar at 14.40
- Originating Station and Time : Andheri at 19.25
- Destination Station and Time : Virar at 20.26
Virar - Bandra
- Originating Station and Time : Virar at 07.48
- Destination Station and Time : Bandra at 09.00
- Originating Station and Time : Virar at 09.59
- Destination Station and Time : Churchgate at 11.24
- Originating Station and Time : Virar at 12.50
- Destination Station and Time : Andheri at 13.48
- Originating Station and Time : Virar at 13.38
- Destination Station and Time : Borivali at 14.13
- Churchgate - Bhayander departing at 11.32 hrs extended to Virar
- Churchgate - Borivali departing at 12.16 hrs extended to Virar
- Churchgate - Bhayandar departing at 13.55 hrs extended to Virar
- Churchgate - Vasai Road departing at 16.05 hrs extended to Virar
- Churchgate - Bandra departing at 21.23 hrs extended to Bhayandar
- Churchgate - Bandra departing at 21.26 hrs extended to Borivali
- Virar - Andheri departing at 06.41 hrs extended to Churchgate
- Virar - Bandra departing at 06.45 hrs extended to Churchgate
- Virar - Dadar departing at 14.34 hrs will depart at 14.42 hrs and extended to Churchgate
- Vasai Rd - Andheri departing at 17.29 hrs will depart at 17.40 hrs from Virar
- Originating Station and Time : Andheri at 07.45
- Destination Station and Time : Churchgate at 08.32
- Originating Station and Time : Bandra at 08.05
- Destination Station and Time : Churchgate at 08.38
- Originating Station and Time : Churchgate at 08.41
- Destination Station and Time : Bandra at 09.21
- Originating Station and Time : Bandra at 09.03
- Destination Station and Time : Churchgate at 09.34
- Originating Station and Time : Borivali at 11.55
- Destination Station and Time : Churchgate at 13.02
Similarly as Train No.19024 Firozpur Janta Express will be speeded up, the duration of its halt at Borivali is reduced and its regulation at Andheri has been away with and hence it will arrive at Mumbai Central at 19:35 hrs instead of 20:10 hours. To accommodate 19024 at Dadar, Train No. BO 90878 will be dealt on Pf-6 instead of Pf-5
Updated : 02.01.2016
Western Railways New Suburban Train Time Table 2016 Announced
|Western Rail Time Table 2016 Release ( Picture Curtsy WR Rail)|
New Train Time Table Effective Date
Summary of Revised Rail Time Table
- 13 Train services have been extended
- 11 services are speed up along with other changes
- Total number of Mumbai Local Train will remain same ( Total of 1305 services including 110 harbour)
- Many changes in the timings of various Mail/Express trains departing/arriving Mumbai, which leads to changes in the timings of certain suburban services accordingly.
Extension of Trains :
- 13 services have been extended, out of which, 7 in Dn and 6 in Up direction.
- Dn direction: 2 trains departing from Andheri for Vasai Rd will now depart from Churchgate.One Churchgate-Bandra will be extended to Borivali, one Churchgate-Vasai extended to Virar, one Borivali-Nallasopara will now run as Andheri-Virar one Churchgate-Bandra will run upto Bhayandar and one Borivali-Bhayandar will run upto Nallasopara.
- Up direction: 2 trains departing from Virar for Andheri will now run upto Churchgate, one Vasai-Andheri extended to Churchgate, one train running between Vasai Rd-Churchgate will now run from Virar, one Borivali-Churchgate will depart from Virar and one Andheri-Churchgate will depart from Virar.
Speeding up of trains :
- 11 suburban services will be speeded up by a range of 4 to 9 minutes.
- Up Direction : 5 Services
- Dn Direction : 6 Services.
- 10 trains between Virar-Churchgate and one between Virar-Dadar will be speeded up.