Season Ticket Passengers Travel Allowed on Long Distance Trains
- Train No. 17412 Mahalaxmi Express
- Train No. 17058 Devgiri Express
- Train No. 22108 Latur- Mumbai Superfast Express
What are the restrictions?
Payment of differential fare as under
- Second class season ticket holders of Kalyan and Thane have to pay Rs. 30/- per trip from Kalyan to CST and Thane to CST. Superfast charges will be levied separately wherever applicable.
- First class season ticket holders have to pay Rs. 20/- per trip from Kalyan to CST and Rs 10/- per trip from Thane to CST
Special Numbered Coupons
- From 20th to 23rd of previous month to Ladies only. (In January on 26th, 27th and 28th)
- From 24th to 26th of previous month for left over coupons to only senior citizens above 70 years of age (In January on 29th and 30th)
- After 27th of previous month for general public for left over coupons.
The coupons will be printed along with other relevant information
- Date of Journey ....,
- Valid for the Month of February, 2016 only (similarly for March, 2016 and April, 2016 and so on)
- Valid with MST No. ......... only.
Coupons Required to be Validated Before Travel Starting
- Commuter found without coupons duly validated along with season ticket in the above trains will be treated as without ticket and charged with prescribed penalty charges plus unreserved second Mail/Express fare.
No inconvenience is caused to reserved passengers
- MST holders are to be ensured that no inconvenience is caused to reserved passengers to avoid complaints.
- MST holders are advised to board in all sleeper class coaches equally or use vestibules and occupy lower berth at only 4 passengers per seat (with reserved passengers)