|Major train blocks details|
However Railway is causing inconvenience to the passengers, they are eager to restore the cancelled the trains as early as possible.
Also Read:- Train Diverted and Rescheduled Details
Here we are uploading daily blocks by various zones of Indian Railway under one page.
- Changes in Pattern of Train Service : Katpadi – Jolarpettai
- Line Block / Power Block : Chennai
- Tiruvottiyur : Change in Pattern of Suburban Train Services
- Line Block : Change in Pattern of Train Services
- Goregaon MCGM FOB : Repairing and Strengthening Works
- Kalol - Mahesana : Closure of Metre Gauge Services
- Permanent Closure of LC Gate
SECUNDERABAD - MUDKHED : TRAFFIC BLOCKSouth Central Railway announced that Railway will impose Traffic Block for launching of Reinforced Concrete Cement (RCC) Boxes for Limited Height Subways (LHS) in lieu of Unmanned Level Crossings on Secunderabad - Mudkhed Section of Hyderabad Division. As a result, the following trains will be regulated on dates as detailed below,
- Train No.57593 Medchal - Nanded passenger is rescheduled to depart Medchal at 17.10 hrs instead of 15:10 hrs on 04th Dec 2016(Sunday).
- Train No.57687 Nizamabad - Kacheguda Passenger is rescheduled to depart Nizamabad at 15.15 hrs instead of 14:15 hrs on 4th Dec 2016 (Sunday).
- Train No.57593 Medchal - Nanded passenger is rescheduled to depart Medchal at 17.25 hrs instead of 15.10 hrs on 11th Dec 2016 (Sunday).
- Train No.57687 Nizamabad - Kacheguda Passenger is rescheduled to depart Nizamabad at 15.15 hrs instead of 14:15 hrs on 11th Dec 2016 (Sunday).
Trains Partially cancelled
- Train No.77613 Secunderabad - Manoharabad Demu scheduled to arrive Medchal at 15:49 hrs is partially cancelled between Medchal and Manoharabad on 11th December 2016 (Sunday).
- Train No.77614 Manoharabad - Secunderabad Demu is partially canceled between Manoharabad and Medchal on 11th December 2016 (Sunday) and will depart Medchal at 17:38 hrs on 11th December 2016.
Updated : 01.12.2016
LINE BLOCK : CHANGES IN PATTERN OF SUBURBAN TRAIN SERVICESSouthern Railway announced that due to Line Block to facilitate engineering works between Kadambattur – Thiruvalangadu in Chennai – Arakkonam section, the following changes will be made in the pattern of suburban train services from 01st December, 2016 to 27th December, 2016 except on Sundays.
The following suburban trains will be dealt on fast line from Thiruvallur to Thiruvalangadu and hence will not stop at Senjipanambakkam.
- Train No.43505 MMC – Tiruttani EMU local, scheduled to leave MMC at 10.00 hrs.
- Train No.43411 MMC – Arakkonam EMU local, scheduled to leave MMC at 11.00 hrs.
Updated : 27.11.2016
TIRUVOTTIYUR : CHANGES IN PATTERN OF SUBURBAN TRAIN SERVICESSouthern Railway announced that due to Line Block and Power Block to facilitate engineering works in Tiruvottiyur, changes will be made in the pattern of suburban train services as detailed below.
- Train No.42001 MMC – Gummidipundi EMU local, scheduled to leave MMC at 00.15 hrs, will not be run on 28th and 29th November and 01st, 02nd, 03rd, 05th, 06th and 08th December, 2016.
Updated : 14.11.2016
TRAFFIC BLOCK AT KANPUR
CHANGES IN PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICESouthern Railway announced that due to line block to facilitate engineering works in Katpadi – Jolarpettai section, changes will be made in the pattern of train services from 01.11.2016 to 07.12.2016 except Sundays as detailed below.
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Train No.22637 Chennai Central – Mangalore Central West Coast express will be dealt on wrong line from Valathoor to Pachchakuppam and reach Jolarpettai late by 100 minutes (1 hour and 40 minutes).
- Train No.22637 Chennai Central – Mangalore Central West Coast express will be regulated / delayed at Melpatti for 25 minutes.
LUCKNOW - KANPUR : TRAFFIC BLOCKCANCELLATION/DIVERSION OF TRAINS SERVICES
South Western Railway announced that due to the traffic block between Lucknow and Kanpur Central, the following trains are cancelled/diverted.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINS
- Train No.15024 Yesvantpur – Gorakhpur Weekly Express commencing journey on November 10, 17, 24 and first December from Yesvantpur at 23.40 hrs will be cancelled.
- Train No.15023 Gorakhpur – Yesvantpur Weekly Express commencing journey on November 15, 22, 29 and 6th December from Gorakhpur at 08.45 hrs will be cancelled due to non availability of rake.
- Train No.15016 Yesvantpur – Gorakhpur Weekly Express commencing journey on November 10, 17, 24 and first December from Yesvantpur at 07.35 hrs will be diverted through Kanpur Central, Allahabad, Faizabad, Ayodhya and Mankapur.
- Train No.15015 Gorakhpur – Yesvantpur Weekly Express commencing journey on November 14, 21, 28 and 5th December from Gorakhpur at 06.35 hrs will be diverted via Kanpur Central, Allahabad, Faizabad, Ayodhya and Mankapur.
GOREGAON MCGM FOB : CLOSED FOR 52 DAYSRepairing and Strengthening of Goregaon MCGM Foot Over Bridge
Western Railway announced that due to repairing/strengthening work, Goregaon (MCGM) Foot Over Bridge (FOB) has been closed from 12th October, 2016 and will remain closed for 52 days till 2nd December,2016. During this period, passengers may use the Railway South, Middle, North old and New Foot Over Bridge at Goregaon station.
Updated : 14.10.2016
LINE BLOCK/POWER BLOCK : CHENNAISouthern Railway announced two different line block / Power block in two different sections of Chennai and due to line block and power block some suburban services and some express trains services will cancel. Following are the details.
CHANGES IN PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICESTo facilitate engineering works between Tada – Sulurpeta in Chennai – Gudur section, the following changes will be made in the pattern of train services from 13.10.2016 to 02.12.2016 except Tuesday/Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday.
Partially Cancellation of Trains
- Train No.42423 MMC – Sulurpeta EMU, scheduled to leave MMC at 20.35 hrs, will be partially cancelled from Tada to Sulurpeta. The train will run from MMC to Tada only.
- Train No.42452 Sulurpeta – Gummidipundi EMU, scheduled to leave Sulurpeta at 22.50 hrs, will be partially cancelled from Sulurpeta to Tada. The train will originate from Tada and run upto Gummidipundi.
- Train No.13351 Dhanbad – Alappuzha express will be regulated at Sulurpeta for 90 minutes – from 23.40 hrs. to 01.10 hrs.The train will then be dealt on wrong line from Sulurpeta to Tada.
PERMANENT CLOSURE OF LC GATE NO 25 : ANDHERI - JOGESHWARI SECTIONWestern Railway announced that Railway decided to close permanently the Railway Level Crossing Gate No.25 at kilometer 23/7-8 between Andheri and Jogeshwari from 15th October, 2016.
Updated : 06.10.2016
CLOSURE OF IGATPURI - END OF FOB AT KALYAN FOR REPAIRS FROM 06.10.2016 TO 21.12.2016Central Railway announced that Igatpuri - end Foot Over Bridge (4.5 meter width) connecting platform 2 to 7 at Kalyan Railway Stations will be closed for replacing of precast deck slabs from 06.10.2016 to 21.12.2016 and hence will not be available for use of passengers.
27 DAYS TRAIN TRAFFIC BLOCK BY ECREast Central Railway' Samastipur Division announced 27 days of traffic Block from 11.11.2016 to 07.12.2016. In view of 27 days traffic block for Bridge No.110 DN line between CNB(Kanpur Central) - CPB(Kanpur Bridge) in Lucknow - Kanpur Central section from 11.11.2016 to 07.12.2016. During the block period following trains will be diverted.
- Train No.12565 Bihar - Sampark Kranti from Darbhanga to New Delhi diverted via Moradabad, Shahjehanpur, Lucknow.
- Train No.12566 Bihar - Sampark Kranti from New Delhi to Darbhanga diverted via Moradabad, Shahjehanpur, Lucknow.
Updated :15 .07.2016
TRAIN DIVERSION : SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
From 16.08.2016 to 20.09.2016 and From 8.11.2016 to 13.12.2016South Central Railway due to washable apron work on Platform No.4 between 16th August to 20th September, 2016 and on Platform No. 5 between 8th November to 13th December, 2016 separately at Saharanpur station of Ambala Cantt. Division on Northern Railway, the following trains are diverted as detailed below.
- Train No.12687 Madurai Junction – Dehradun Express, journey commencing on 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 28th 31st August, 4th, 7th, 11th, 14th September, 6th, 9th 13th 16th 20th 23rd, 27th, 30th November, 4th, 7th December, 2016 is diverted to run via, Tapri, East Cabin and Hindan Cabin without touching Saharanpur. Resultantly the Train No.22687 Madurai Junction – Chandigarh Express will be delinked from the above train at Meerut City instead of Saharanpur and will run separately
- Train No.12688 Dehradun – Madurai Junction Express, journey commencing on 19th, 22nd, 26th, 29th August, 2nd, 5th, 9th 12th 16th 19th September, 11th, 14th, 18th 21st, 25th, 28th November, 2nd, 5th, 9th and 12th December, 2016 is diverted to run via Hindan Cabin, East Cabin and Tapri without touching Saharanpur. Because of this the Train No.22688 Chandigarh – Madurai Junction Express will be linked with the above train at Meerut City instead of Saharanpur and will run combined.