Updated : 02.05.2016
CENTRAL RAILWAY : MOBILE as TICKETS
|UTS Mobile Ticketing|
- Paper Ticket: The passenger can book ticket through the mobile app. On booking of ticket, he/she will get Booking ID along with other ticket details and take print out at the Automatic Ticket Vending Machine (ATVM) using the booking ID.
- Paperless Ticket: The passenger can book paperless ticket through mobile application and ticket will be delivered in the mobile application itself. The passenger can travel without taking hard copy of the ticket. In order to have paperless ticket, the Smartphone should be GPS enabled.
- Download the UTS App on your smart phone. UTS - Android Apps to book unreserved train tickets
- First time users need to sign up
- Select the city
- Ticket can be purchased with R-wallet balance.
- Registration can be done through mobile phone app or website
- The passenger first will get registered by providing his/her mobile number , name, Identification card number, city, default booking train type, class, ticket type, number of passenger, and frequently travelling routes.
- The passenger will press the Generate OTP and OTP will be sent as SMS to the mobile specified in the application.
- The passenger has to type the received OTP in the application.
- Passengers can renew the old season ticket along with new tickets.
- User can Recharge (Top-Up) the Wallet, using the payment options as Internet Banking and Debit Card facility.
- Money is deducted from user's account and his wallet will be credited after successful transaction.
- The passengers are allowed to book normal (non-concession) journey/return paperless tickets. The journey date will always be current date. No advance ticket booking is allowed.
- Tickets can be booked by invoking the Mobile Apps on smart phones.
- The passenger will be login to the application by giving Mobile number and password for authentication, which will enable only users who have done the registration for mobile ticket to use the application.
- In case internet connection of the mobile is not working, the passenger will not be allowed to book ticket.
- Get the GPS location of the passenger. In case, the GPS location of the passenger is not readable, the passenger will not be allowed to book ticket.
- Journey ticket once booked cannot be cancelled to avoid refund after performing the journey. Hence, no refund should be permitted for the paperless tickets issued through Smartphone.
- In case, the passenger is not able to show ticket to the ticket checking staff , then this should be considered as ticket less travel.
- Paperless ticket is not allowed to take printout at the ATVM.
- The journey should commence within 1 hour after booking the paperless ticket.
- We can avoid unnecessary queue
- We can save our time, others time
- We can save electricity
- We can save paper.
ALL TICKETS BY SMS - Indian Railways
|Mobile SMS by Indian Railways|