Mumbai Metro Rs 100 Recharge Amount Refund + 10 % Cash Back
Happy News to all the Mumbai Metro passengers, October 2015 is golden month for all of you. Because this month you are getting chance to get 100 Rs refund via Freecharge as well as 10 % Cash offer for daily travelers.
- Rs 100 Recharge Amount Refund on Rs. 100 Recharge ( 100 % Cash Back Offer )
- Mumbai Metro 10 % Cash Back on the end of the month
To know more about 100 % Cash back offer visit Mumbai Metro Full Cash Back Offer Details - IRCTC News
10 % Cash Back Offer - October 2015 Mumbai Metro
October 2015 month also Mumbai Metro announces Cash back offer for the Store Value Card users against existing Mumbai Metro Fare Chart like last month Mumbai Metro August 2015 offer. Store Value Card is nothing but your Smart Card which used daily to travel on Mumbai Metro.
How to Register For Mumbai Metro Cash Back Program October 2015?
User Registration is Mandatory to get the Cash Back offer. You can register your card via 3 Way like follows.
SMS : - MMCB [Smart Card No.][Name] to 9022310900
Phone No : 30310900
Website : www.reliancemumbaimetro.com
Open the Reliance Mumbai Metro Website and then click on Home to go to Home Page. On Home page of Mumbai Metro Rail Website you can able to view the Online registration link like following picture. Just click on that to open Registration Form.
|Online Mumbai Metro Store Value Card Registration Form|
Terms and Condition for this offer are as follows
- Customer has to register to avail the scheme. non-registered customer’s will not be given benefit of the scheme
- Customers who have registered in previous month/s need to do fresh registration during the
current month again to avail this month’s scheme
- Store Value Pass (SVP) trips between 1st October and 30th October 2015 will be consider eligibility for cash back
- Cash back percentage will be:
- 10% for the registered card making 35 or more trips during the scheme period
- 5% for the registered card making between 30 and 34 trips during the scheme period
- Cash back amount will calculated based on amount spend on the registered card during the scheme period. For example, if a customer makes 40 trips of Rs.27 each with a SVP between 1st July and 31st July 2015, Cash Back amount will 40 x Rs.27 x 10% = Rs.108
- Cash back will be rounded to nearest rupee i.e. Rs. 97.20 will be considered as Rs.97
- Cash back amount will be credited to the registered card via Ticket Issuing Machine (TIM)
- Eligible customer to will have to insert the registered card in TIM after 7th November 2015 or as intimated by Mumbai Metro Customer Care for the cash back amount to be credited to the card
- Customer has to get cash back credited to the registered card on or before 25th November 2015
- By registering customer has agreed to receive SMS or phone call from Mumbai Metro
- The scheme is not valid on Trip Pass
- Those customers migrating from SVP to Trip Pass during the month will not be given benefit of the scheme
Hurry loot this offer!!