SALIENT FEATURES OF SER NEW TIME TABLE - 2015 STARTING FROM OCTOBER
- 4 pairs of new EMU /MEMU/DEMU trains
- Extension of services of 3 pairs of EMU/DEMU services
- Increase in frequency of one pair of EMU trains
- Commercial stoppages of 3 pairs of Duronto Express trains
- Additional stoppages of 6 EMU trains
- Change in departure time of 6 Mail/Express trains
- Change in departure time of 19 local trains from different originating stations of SER (South Eastern Railways).
- One pair of daily EMU local (Train No.38901/38902) will be introduced between Santragachi -Amta - Santragachi.
- One pair of daily EMU Passenger (Train No.68687/68688) will be introduced between Panskura - Digha - Panskura.
- One pair of galloping daily (except Sunday) MEMU Passenger (Train No.38712/38715) will be introduced between Kharagpur-Santragachi-Kharagpur.
- One pair of daily DEMU Passenger (Train No.78009 except Saturday /78010 except Sunday) will be introduced between Rupsa-Bhanjpur-Rupsa.
EXTENSION OF SERVICES
- Train No. 38201/38202 Santragachi-Bagnan EMU local will be extended to run upto Mecheda in the Up direction and upto Howrah in the Dn direction.Accordingly, 38201 Santragachi-Bagnan EMU local will run with revised train number 38309.
- Train No. 38109/38110 Howrah-Uluberia-Santragachi EMU local will be extended to run to/from Bagnan with revised train number 38201/38206 respectively.
- Train No. 78011/78012 Rupsa-Baripada-Balasore DEMU Passenger will be extended to run to / from Bhanjpur.
INCREASE IN FREQUENCY
ADDITIONAL STOPPAGES :
- Train No. 12222/12221 Howrah-Pune-Howrah Duronto Express will have commercial stoppages at Tatanagar, Bilaspaur, Nagpur, Bhusaval, Manmad and Daund between Howrah and Pune. The commercial stoppages from Pune will be effective from 02.01.2016 and from Howrah with effective from 14.01.2016
- Train No. 12245/12246 Howrah-Yesvantpur-Howrah Duronto Express will have commercial stoppages at Bhubaneswar, Vizianagaram, Vijayawada and Renigunta between Howrah and Yesvantpur. The commercial stoppages from Yesvantpurwill be effective from 04.01.2016 and from Howrah with effective from 10.01.2016
- Train No. 12262/12261 Howrah-Mumbai-Howrah Duronto Express will also have commercial stoppages at Tatanagar, Bilaspur, Nagpur, Bhusaval and Igatpuri between Howrah and Mumbai. The commercial stoppages from Mumbai will be effective from 03.01.2016 and from Howrah with effective from 11.01.2016