10 % Cash Back Offer - May 2015 Mumbai Metro
Do you know this May 2015 month Mumbai Metro announces Cash back offer for the Store Value Card users against existing Mumbai Metro Fare Chart. Store Value Card is nothing but your Smart Card which used daily to travel on Mumbai Metro.
"The Store Value Pass is an electronic purse with pre-loaded monetory value as per your choice. Each time you use metro, the ticket value will be deducted form monetory value stored on the Store Crad at the gate as per fare chart. Minimum recharge value is Rs. 100 and Maximum is Rs. 3000"
How to Register For Mumbai Metro Cash Back Program?
User Registration is Mandatory to get the Cash Back offer. You can register your card via 3 Way like follows.
SMS : - MMCB [Smart Card No.][Name] to 9022310900
Phone No : 30310900
Website : http://www.reliancemumbaimetro.com/
Open the Reliance Mumbai Metro Website and then click on Home to go to Home Page. On Home page of Mumbai Metro Rail Website you can able to view the Online registration link like following picture. Just click on that to open Registration Form.
|Online Mumbai Metro Store Value Card Registration Form|
- Customer has to register to avail the scheme; non-registered customer’s will not be given benefit of the scheme
- Registration starts from 28th April 2015
- Store Value Pass (SVP) trips between 1st and 31st May 2015 will be considered to check the eligibility for cash back.
- Cash back percentage will be: 1) 10% for the registered card making 35 or more trips during the scheme period 2) 5% for the registered card making between 30 and 34 trips during the scheme period
- Cash back amount will calculated based on amount spend on the registered card during the scheme period. For example, if a customer makes 40 trips of Rs.27 each with a SVP between 1st May and 31st May 2015, Cash Back amount will 40 x Rs.27 x 10% = Rs.108
- Cash back will be rounded to nearest rupee i.e. Rs. 97.20 will be considered as Rs.97
- Cash back amount will be credited to the registered card via Ticket Issuing Machine (TIM)
- Eligible customer to will have to insert the registered card in TIM after 5th June 2015 or as Intimated by Mumbai Metro Customer Care for the cash back amount to be credited to the card
- Customer has to get cash back credited to the registered card on or before 22nd June 2015
- By registering customer has agreed to receive SMS or phone call from Mumbai Metro