Central Railway and Western Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out track maintenance work on 26 - 04 - 2015. Following are the details.
|Mega block :: 26 - 04 - 2015|
THANE - KALYAN (DN SLOW LINE) from 11.15 am to 3.15 pm
- All DN Slow and Semi - Fast locals leaving Mulund from 10.49 am to 3.06 pm will be diverted on DN Fast Line between Mulund and Kalyan halting at Thane and Dombivli stations.
- All DN Fast locals leaving CST from 10.20 am to 2.42 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All UP Fast Line Locals leaving Thane from 10.46 am to 3.28 pm will halt at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All UP and DN slow locals arriving and leaving CST from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm will and arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
KURLA - CST (UP HARBOUR LINE) and
VADALA ROAD - MAHIM (UP and DN HARBOUR LINES) from 11.30 AM to 3.30 PM
- All DN Harbour Line services to Bandra and Andheri leaving CST Mumbai from 10.20 am to 3.33 pm and UP Harbour Line services for CST Mumbai leaving Bandra from 10.40 am to 3.17 pm will remain suspended.
- All UP Harbour line services to CST Mumbai leaving Kurla from 11.08 am to 3.20 pm will run via Main Line on UP Fast Line up to Byculla halting at Sion, Matunga, Dadar and Parel stations and further on UP slow line between Byculla and CST Mumbai stopping at all stations.
- All Up and Dn Harbour line services arriving and leaving CST from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
- Harbour line passengers for Bandra/ Andheri are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
BEST will run extra buses on following routes:
4 Ltd, 84 Ltd and 202 Ltd
VAPI STATION (DOWN MAIN LINE) from 11.05 AM to 03 .35 PM
To carry out the work of launching of girder on Down main line at VAPI station, executed by the VAPI Nagarpalika, a major block will be under taken from 11.05 hrs to 15.35 hrs on Sunday, 26th April, 2015. During the block period, the traffic will be affected as follows.
Short Termination and partial cancellation of trains on 26.04.2015
- Train No.69154 UP Valsad – Umbergam MEMU will be terminated at VAPI station, hence will remain cancelled between VAPI and Umbergaon station.
- Train No.69153 DN Umbergam – Valsad MEMU will remain cancelled between Umbergaon and VAPI station.
- Train No.59045 DN Bandra Terminus – Vapi Passenger will be terminated at Bhilad station, hence will remain cancelled between Bhilad and VAPI station.
- Train No.59040 UP Vapi – Bandra Terminus will remain cancelled between VAPI and Bhilad station.
Following trains will be regulated
- Train No.12925 Bandra Terminus – Amritsar Paschim Express will be regulated for about 1 hr and 40 minutes.
- Train No.12217 Kochuveli - Chandigarh Express will be regulated for about 1 hr and 40 minutes.
- Train No.12216 Bandra Terminus – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garibrath Express will be regulated for about 1 hr and 15 minutes.
- Train No.12480 Bandra Terminus – Jodhpur Suryanagri Express will be regulated for about 30 minutes.
- Train No.12933 Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad Express will be regulated for about 15 minutes.
- Train No.19012 Ahmedabad – Mumbai Central Gujurat Express will be regulated for about 1 hr and 35 minutes.
- Train No.22210 New Delhi – Mumbai Central Duronto Express will be regulated for about 25 minutes.